It Begins – FNC (Chris Wallace) Begins The “Tear Down This Walker Campaign”….

Predictable does not begin to explain what began today. Write down the date, it’s almost as significant as May 11th 2014 .

Chris Wallace had the last two weeks off. He returns today, March 1st, carrying a remarkable reinvigoration for the progressive ideology.  Governor Scott Walker has become the primary roadblock to Rupert Murdoch’s chosen candidate, Jeb Bush.  And Walker just finished 2nd to Rand Paul in the CPAC straw poll….

grubering us bush murdoch jarrett

Toward that end, Walker must be removed; subtly, so as not to openly isolate the audience (revenue stream) for FOX News. [In 2012 Matt Drudge did the same thing for his guy Mitt Romney  – it’s not so subtle when you know the objective and motivation$]

How do you do the bidding of the Murdoch? Simple, you do the same thing the progressive leftists do when trying to remove the impediment to “your guy”.

Watch Chris Wallace focus on… wait for it… the hot button issues of the time, the social issues, the issues that no-one actually gives a flip about.

Wallace then brings forth his first panel – look at the CHOSEN punditry for this most auspicious of occasions:

FNS prog panelJane Harmon, Kathleen Parker, Charles Lane and the token -yes token- Jason Riley (even Wallace knows he needs to retain the guise of plausible deniability so that his defenders can reference a point or two).

Together they create the Potemkin Village around which the optics and discussion must focus. Shock fail.

Gee, what a surprise to see the panel talk about the “Amateur Hourness” conservative contingent, those pesky 50 or so “extremists” within the House GOP.  You know, those people we elected to actually reduce the size of government – yeah, those “amateurs”.

My message to the professional political class, and the professional pundits who willingly carry their insufferable water, is a simple one:

Hey Liars

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, Christian Values, Decepticons, Election 2016, Fabian Socialists - Modern Progressives, Government Shutdown, media bias, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Scott Walker, Tea Party, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

77 Responses to It Begins – FNC (Chris Wallace) Begins The “Tear Down This Walker Campaign”….

1. Father Paul Lemmen says:

Reblogged this on A Conservative Christian Man.

2. aprilyn43 says:

Not surprised! Walker is the man for the predenicy; Bush? Is a “Liar” and I will never vote for him.

• Judgy says:

I suspect the PTB in the GOP not only appreciate Jeb’s ludicrous insistence that an INVASION is only “an act of love”, but also probably woefully miscalculate Jeb’s Mexican wife as an “asset”.

If so, they are sorely mistaken. Won’t work w/ true progs OR true conservatives.

3. justfactsplz says:

I just wanted to reach through the computer and be able to bop Wallace on the side of the head. What a pious smart elec. Walker never gets flustered. He keeps his cool and answers head on with conviction. It may be a bumpy ride but I believe Walker can hang on to the end. I would love to see a Walker/Cruz ticket. The people do not want Jeb Bush, period.

• auscitizenmom says:

I saw that and wondered what Wallace was up to. He kept asking if Walker would commit ground forces, and wouldn’t let up. The way he worded all the questions they were like “gotcha” questions.

• kpm58 says:

Going against 100,000 people who want you to no longer exist is a true test. To survive, well…..

• smiley says:

and so it begins.
      going to be a nasty little campaign season.
      only the strong survive.

• Attorney says:

I could not vote for Jeb Bush if even Satan himself were his opponent.

• justfactsplz says:

It looks like if he gets the nomination he will be up against a devil. I can’t vote for him either. He’s no different than a liberal.

• David Scott says:

Never liked Chris Wallace – or anyone who follows too close in their daddy’s footsteps (Luke Russert? What a waste). Chris’ has the benefit of all his father’s friends opening doors for him – easing him right into a national gig. C. Wallace always sounds sanctimonious and arrogant. He’s a real turn-off – so, I turned him off a looong time ago. I think he works on that voice of his to help offset the fact that he looks goofy as hell – anyone else notice how positively goofy he looks? It would be difficult to caricature him, no? Lol…

• justfactsplz says:

I can’t stand to watch him so I usually don’t but I wanted to see the Walker interview. He is very arrogant, and yes, goofy looking. He almost looks like a caricature.

4. Meyer says:

Why do they still say U.S. only has 11 million illegal aliens living among us? That number was used back in 2004. I bet my bottom dollar there are far more than the 11M!

• Dixie Darling says:

• Judgy says:

IKR?? Anyone fool enough to fall for that number need only attend any swap meet, or flea market in California.

Or simply count the number of bouncy houses in public parks on weekends. For whatever reason, they seem to be the new version of piñatas.

(I sound snide, but I don’t really care about illegals partying in the parks. I DO mind them setting up insurance-fraud car accidents, and basically destroying the construction companies my family has worked so hard for. And is it any surprise that the guy who derailed the train in So Cal the other day was an illegal who left his truck on the tracks and RAN??).

NO JEB!!!!

• kinthenorthwest says:

Texas has over 1,500 crossing just the Texas/Mexican border daily in the last two plus years(probably many more than just 2 years); 45,000 monthly. Remember this is just one state border and only the ones they have been able to count; which DHS says is usually less than 1/2.
        The below article was in 2012 and there are many more similar articles…(Just a snippet from this one).
        How Many Illegal Aliens Are Here Really?
        The truth is there are at least 30 million jobs being worked by illegal aliens. We will be generous and say that each worker has a wife and only two children, who are also here illegally. That would bring the total number of illegal aliens in the United States to 120 million. Now, considering that they are all receiving government subsidies of one type or another, how much of a drain on our economy does this represent really?

• Judgy says:

I’m still concerned about the Pasco thing, Kin. As well as being worried something similar will happen here in CA. Given the baffling penchant “our” illegals have for aggravating cops, I sometimes feel it is just a matter of time. I’ve not heard a lot about illegals looting or burning stuff really, but having lived in Los Angeles during the first few emboldened illegal Cinco De Mayo “protests”, I know firsthand how they LOVE to march and to throw frozen cans of soda at those who simply want to drive on a swarmed freeway!

• mikayla825 says:

I’d bet there are 11M in California.

• Judgy says:

Probably…….and Govvie Moonbeam has allowed us taxpayers the “privilege” of paying for new DMV’s to provide them all licenses. Fantastic.

What KILLS me is that the illegals can’t see that we have a point in feeling the way we do about them. They just get FURIOUS that we even DARE to complain–and, of course, they then cry “racismo!”.

• kinthenorthwest says:

Heard that California even had to hire numerous interpreters due to Obamacare. Was kind of shocked since I always thought that Illegals were not eligible for Obamacare.

• Survivor says:

Due to the DMV invasion it can take 6 weeks for an apt to register a new car. It’s not just hiring more workers. There are just so many work stations, computers and buildings. DMV might have to stay open 6 am to midnight 7 days a week.

• kinthenorthwest says:

And how do you tell if the license belongs to an illegal or legal American..
              I have totally lost any patience with the Illegals. It is becoming very apparent that the vast majority of Illegals Do Not Respect America and only want all the freebies they can get

• kinthenorthwest says:

They figure the numbers are more like 40 to 50 million…..

5. RJ says:

Chris pals around with George Clooney, asks slanted questions, lives in his father’s shadow, and needs his teeth knocked out by someone other than Newt Gingrich.

The war is on! More people are starting to line up with the group that asks the question of Obama: “Who’s side are you on?” Just like people try to make B. Hussein out as a stupid, ignorant metrosexual, this too will not work for there are too many examples of his decisions working for our enemies.

The media worships at his swollen feet and Obama knows this better than anyone. The so called “generals” of the opposition party, McConnell and Boehner, are just too scared of this semi black little angry boy and the media. They have always loved the power within Washington doing the little things that line their respective pockets and those friends who bring them such deals.

Nope, the game is to “throw the bums out” and nothing more! Till then put on your life jacket, say a few prayers, gather up some bullets, extra provisions, keep gas in your getaway vehicle and always wear clean underwear!

And remember this: Downstream in the Kardasian family there will be a Christmas party where Bruce shows up in his best new dress with his female lover, while Kayne has a pal put on a DVD for his little girl where a “whoops” comes rolling out of his mouth when he realizes it is the video of Kim and Ray J doing the nasty years earlier.

The world is upside down…Sodom and Gomorrah has returned! When Obama threatens to bomb the Jewish pilots who want to rid the world of Iran’s nuclear weapons program you know evil resides within your neighborhood…hiding with a big toothy grin and that sweeping handshake.

Fairy dust words come out of this devil’s mouth!

6. Dixie Darling says:

Down and Dirty: I saw it too and wanted to box Chris Wallace’s ears. He didn’t do a good job of NOT turning off the Fox audience. I believe Scott Walker can withstand the bombardment.

But who in the world is that b!tch Jane Harmon? She had on so much makeup, she looked like a hussy and sounded like a Nancy Pelosi doll. SHE is one of those idiot women who thinks she knows it all and everybody else is stupid..

I thought Jason did a fine job standing up under the odds. I especially liked it when he said that all those congresscritters who weren’t going to attend “the speech” were basically siding with the enemy.

7. Roy says:

The Republicrats trying to kill off Republicans.

Scott Walker best have excellent security 24/7 so he doesn’t end up suicided like Thomas Schweich. Those globalists are pure evil.

I’m waiting for some of the other supposed conservative Republicans to publicly back Walker.

People (not here) are as slow to catch on to Fox as they are Obama and his Moslem government.

8. Roy says:

The Republicrats trying to kill off Republicans.

(oops, I typed cmo instead of com for my email address the first time. No wonder that little character was different. Sorry!)

9. doodahdaze says:

Wallace is a little weasel, twit, fop, gossipy, revolting, POS. He is repugnant and I can not stand the sight of him. JMO. Brit Fume has glue Fumes in his head to keep him on

10. doodahdaze says:

We need a Conservative Constitutional News Channel in the worst way.

• haoleboy says:

At one time I thought that might be FOX but those days are gone. There has been three weeks plus of subtle but continuous push for Bush. That alone puts him on my no vote list.

• buckeyegrannie says:

OAN–One America News is billed as just that. ATT carries it; don’t know about other providers.

11. joshua says:

Isn’t it time for Chris Wallace to go join his friends and peers over at MSNBC?

12. Aslan's Girl says:

I’m not surprised. I saw what Fox did to Perry in ’11 (Hannity even called him a “socialist” to his face at one point) and ever since then I don’t trust them. Not only did they tear down legit candidates, but they boosted jokes like Cain. All to help Mitt. Of course they’ll push Jeb and destroy everyone not named Jeb. So it begins.
    I really have decided I hate the primaries.

13. ThankYou,Treepers says:

One lone industry acting unilaterally, the corporate media, put the treasonous America-hating islamist BHO in the US Presidency, making us a nation being led by an agent of those who seek our destruction.

For all Sundance’s historically courageous works of heroic citizen patriotism, deciphering and revealing the corporate media agenda is the most brilliant and the most critical.

Sundance is the cyber Paul Revere.

“THE MEDIA ARE SCHEMING, THE MEDIA ARE SCHEMING!!!”

• Judgy says:

Sundance is a ROCK STAR. The titles of his articles alone often make my day!

(And to think, “they” say conservatives aren’t funny!).

14. pspsst says:

Wallace is mere practice<?i> for Scott Walker. Jeb’s worried he has to debate Luke Walker who can probably fight 20 Talibans a time. Go Scott!!!

15. thesouthwasrght says:

Good to see I’m not alone in my sentiments for the little twerp Chris wallace. It would almost be worth the night in jail to walk a mud hole dry on his sorry hind end.

While I have pretty much come to the conclusion that we are past the ballot box method of repair I will say that I could support a Walker campaign. The fat lout known as Jeb warrants only my derision.

16. striket1977 says:

Walker should never give Foxnews the time of day ever again. I’d like to see his interview with Bush and compare it with Walkers.

17. taqiyyologist says:

Hey Whittle:

We need a network that says “We’re on this side of the scale.”

Do we really need Saudi billionaires to have a flippin’ TV network?

Truly?

18. wanthetruth says:

What an aggressive interview! Questions got louder and Wallace’s voice went up in pitch as he attacked when he didn’t get the results he wanted. Scott Walker was impressive. Very cool under pressure and big points made in having actual experience and measurable results to cite.

Too bad SNL doesn’t offer true comedy /political satire anymore. I kept seeing a parody of Chris Wallace’s voice and tight mouth – imagining him more and more intense, starting to foaming at the mouth – then maybe just having a true ‘splodey head. Scott Walker could then turn to the camera and ask, “What caused that? Could it have been mmmm – satan?”

• Judgy says:

Wish we could have a conservatively based sketch show on that fantasy network. They think that just cuz we’re not as inherently MEAN as they are, that we’re not funny. I’d beg to differ…….one mere example? “Tear Down this Walker”!

19. angelo says:

FNC is not what it used to be.

20. Dean says:

I disagree that FOX News is necessarily pushing for Jeb Bush. If you watch the very political AM show Fox and Friends-they are constantly talking up Scott Walker.

21. Ted Dubin says:

Never seen anything like it. Wallace kept pushing, Walker kept answering in a normal fashion., I was answering to the TV: “How does Walker know if he should commit ground troops? He is governor of a midwestern state and has no access to military briefings, exact knowledge of our forces or the status of the war”!!

A rusty journalist trying too hard for a scoop.

22. acumenmac says:

I have never liked Chris Wallace, now I know why. “Progressive”
    Like many here if I really believed that our voting box method was valid I would be on the Scott Walker train. Our voting method has been corrupted and this madness is not going to be righted by the voting box. Wait until voting is totally on line or electronically tabulated. Bye, bye!

23. doodahdaze says:

Dear Cris Wallace. Kiss my Royal Ass and F you.

24. sTEINER says:

Someone explain to me how do Walker and Bush part company once you get past Walker’s union stance? Bush is simply the stalking horse for the rinoS REAL CHOICE-wALKER.