Start the video @06:00 and ENJOY.

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, Christian Values, Election 2016, Heros, Tea Party, These United States, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

79 Responses to Mark Levin Speaks To CPAC – The Conservative Voice Takes On President Obama and The Republicans….

1. joanfoster says:

Fantastic speech. I especially enjoyed his filet of the Republican rotten fish who have grown all too comfortable in Washington and his taking the masks off of the phony members like Jeb Bush who believe they can’t win on conservative principles.

2. How I wish we could elect Mark Levin as President of the United States! I am so sick of all the powerful elites in the Republican Party telling us we’re selfish and racists because we don’t want our citizenship rights diluted by millions of illegal immigrants who cannot and won’t assimiliate. We just cannot have another wishy-washy, big government candidate! Scott Walker, Ted Cruz, Sarah Palin – PLEASE nominate an outsider, one of us!!!!!

• 2x4x8 says:

CPAC poll Rand Paul got 26 to Scott Walker’s 21

• taqiyyologist says:

I was just logging in to say the same thing.

• Joe says:

I listen to Levin’s podcasts most every night – he does a pretty good synopsis of the news every day – with sound bites. He has a good slant on the news. That is to say I generally like Levin quite a bit.
      However – he attacks those he deems to be RINOs incessantly. Incessantly. Night after night we heard how horrible Romney is. Just horrible. So conservatives stayed home on election day, and we now continue to have Obama’s destructiveness. Levin needs to shut up with attacking Republicans even more than he attacks Democrats.

• Totally Domestic says:

You are talking to the wrong crowd. You need to find the Rino pack and find yourself a comfortable seat. There you would be right at home!!!
        You would attack Samuel Adams too if you were back in our time. You would be considered a Tory.

• Eskie Mom says:

Dontcha? Lord, I love this man! If only our “representatives” in Congress had just half the patriotism, intelligence, & knowledge Mark Levin has, we’d be getting somewhere.

I’m disappointed about Rand. I just think he’s too squishy & to eager to be whatever he “needs” to be to get elected. He’s okay, but he’s not great. We need great. Or at least as great as we can get.

3. goodkathie says:

Right on target as usual.

4. EnterTheDragon says:

Also find The Great One’s interview with Susan Payne of WCBM, on 2/26/2015: http://www.independentsentinel.com/breaking-wh-plans-to-develop-a-country-within-a-country-of-15-million-new-americans/

It’s about the WH strategy to balkanize the US and conquer it, forcing citizens into the shadows.

• Dixie Darling says:

That is the most awful thing I’ve read even in the past couple of weeks when we have been so bombarded with Obutt’s radical plans. This could be the beginning of WWIII right here within our own country. Screw ISIS. I think we need to worry about what kind of monster is in the wh.

• TexasRanger says:

Unbelievable – Mark Levin’s Interview With Sue Payne – Immigration Feb-26-2015.!.

• texasranchqueen says:

I just cannot believe what I just read and heard re: your posted link. My heart is just racing and tears are flowing. This is beyond evil. I thought it was bad enough this summer when all the Illegal Aliens were coming in over the border…never in my worst nightmare would I have thought our own government would be so hateful and destructive.

• smiley says:

5. casimir915 says:

Mark Levin is a national treasure.

6. Pat B. says:

Chills all over! Why the heck ISN’T he running?

7. doodahdaze says:

Mark says what the politicians are afraid to say for some reason. The Facts.

8. doodahdaze says:

Levin=Josie Wales

9. freepetta says:

Bravo Great One! We love you Mark!!!!

10. Pat B. says:

“It’s sad that governments are chiefed by the double-tongues.”

Thanks for this video, dooda

• doodahdaze says:

Think credibility. He makes his case in a credible way. I have learned a lot since landing on this tree. A lot. I love to fool around but I always try to maintain credibility. Well, most of the time.

• doodahdaze says:

In case you are interested…Media Matters has been in the mix lately and David Brock. Here is why I keep harping on NYT v. Sullivan. Media Matters was concieved and implemented to take advantage of this ruling. It is the foundation of the media excursion in to political activism.

• doodahdaze says:

They even have a Boob Tube show called reliable sources. Media Matters???

In elaborating on his point that courts should not render decisions that in effect legislate, he said that New York Times Co. v. Sullivan means “you can libel public figures without liability so long as you are relying on some statement from a reliable source, whether it’s true or not.

• doodahdaze says:

The Warren Court. This is the root of todays evil.

• doodahdaze says:

But the living constitutionalists on the Supreme Court, the Warren Court, simply decided, ‘Yes, it used to be that … George Washington could sue somebody that libeled him, but we don’t think that’s a good idea any more.’”

11. doodahdaze says:

Now, to get a hint read this. This is credible and shows how what is now is the result of what was then.

12. Fantasia says:

Listening to this got my blood roiling more than it already was. Wishing this would reach the ones that need it, however it only seems to ever engage the ones who are already there, and fall upon deaf, big ears, otherwise.

It’s like no words get through anymore. No actions get through anymore. Nothing matters anymore, but their separate, and divisive agendas. And with that, they have become dumb, deaf, and blind, to everything and everyone else.

Being a true American is emotional, a part of the heart and soul. This, this is what Naturally Born is all about, the homeland, the depth, breadth, and width of your heart and soul belongs to your homeland.

It seems the hearts and souls of nearly half of America no longer exist. We cannot make them have hearts and souls, while ours are aching with despair over what is happening to our once great nation.

And yes, I say once, because the destruction has begun, it is in action, and is spreading not unlike a cancer, eating more hearts and souls as it goes.

Yet and still, one cannot lay down their heads and close their eyes, and give up, though tempting as it is, but we still keep trying.

“the Republic is slipping away..”, yes, it is, but we cannot stand by and allow it.

“Is it too much to ask the republican leaders to defend us, to defend the republic?” Sometimes, it feels like it, but it’s almost over.. less than two years, it’s almost over, if we can hang on that little bit longer, I think we still have a fighting chance.

There is no magical cure, no silver bullet, no one route, no fix will be in. It is up to each one of to continue to fight for our country, just as much as our military men and women do.

13. doodahdaze says:

Note: Chief Justice votes last. Now it is Roberts. A Bush appointee. Bush who is the father of The Patriot Act and DHS. These things matter. The law is what matters most as I have discovered here since Zimmerman. See: Obamacare.

14. doodahdaze says:

As an old ship retired ship captain I used to use a process called Dead Reckoning. It means to calculate where you are now by where you were before. I reckon that if we use this method we can find out why we are where we are now.

• Fantasia says:

Funny you should say that, because in the south, we have shortened that to simply, “I reckon”. I checked on the definition, as I use it much in the same way as you defined it, and wanted to see if I was correct in my usage. Indeed, I was.

“informal
      conclude after calculation; be of the opinion.
      “he reckons that the army should pull out entirely”
      synonyms: believe, think, be of the opinion/view, be convinced, dare say, imagine, guess, suppose, consider, figure
      “I reckon I can manage that””

Glad to know we are on the same page!

• doodahdaze says:

Yep, you have to track where you were to find out how you got where you are now. I am trying to make the point that this is a result of the past in america. Communications experts work behind the camera to present the desired result. It is all behind the camera and what you see on the Boob Tube……Now cable. I am glad some people are becoming aware of it. What you see is not what is real. It is a “story board”

15. doodahdaze says:

Here it is. This is what is killing america. It is the Boob Tube and who controls it.

• doodahdaze says:

It looks like mission control at the Cape in the 60’s.

• Fantasia says:

Levin mentioned “statist media”, here is a video that exemplifies exactly what he means. The laugh track is ironic, as it’s not truly funny, but very frightening. This is obvious proof all roads lead to Rome. Even Conan states, “I find it frightening”, as well so should each and every one of us. I am not quite certain he knows what he thinks he knows. Then again, I could be wrong.

The media we all see and hear is tightly controlled and mandated. There is no such thing as freedom of the press anymore, except in independent media, which is now threatened by the new “Net Neutrality”. It is people like us, and other independent thinkers, they look to shut down. Brainwashing is the name of the game, and the only way they have, aside from cheating, to ever pull ahead.

• doodahdaze says:

And now the curtain falls. If people knew what the media does behind the curtain…. they lose credibility. They have none because they control the narrative in their own interest. Not yours, or mine. The internet will be a blessing or a blight. Now they move to control it. We shall see.

• Dixie Darling says:

They look like a bunch of robots doing what they are programmed to do. This is Twilight Zone stuff.

• taqiyyologist says:

Nope, won’t play. Spinny thing ad infinitum.

This is how the internet dies.

One weird trick.

16. doodahdaze says:

As it ever is.

17. doodahdaze says:

AFIAC only one man spoke truth. With words of iron at C-Pac. His name was Mark Levin.

18. taqiyyologist says:

Well, that was titillating.

19. Murse says:

Love how he called the Bushes out with one in attendance.

20. Ursula says:

Love to listen to this brilliant man. Mitt Romney of course was a better choice but he was still bringing us down the path of Fabian Socialism, much the same of the Bush family.
    I get why This great patriot critiques and slams the establishment Republicans. They deserve his contempt and I enjoy his rants on them. The election of Ombama has awoken this nation. Had Romney been elected– again slow Fabian Socialism.
    No one should blame anyone for not voting for Romney, a line has been drawn.