As CEO of the Grievance Industry, and also head of all law enforcement, Attorney General Eric Holder threatens to file a lawsuit against the Ferguson Police Department if the department does not stop holding black residents accountable to laws.

potus and Holder president obama and eric holder

Holder is essentially threatening to try and get a “consent decree” established which would require the Ferguson Police to have complete Civil Rights Division oversight for the duration of the decree.

If Holder proceeds, and the Ferguson PD does not back down, you can expect the DOJ to use the tenuous legal concept of “Disparate Impact” to advance their charges.

The issue(s) outlined, according to CNN:

[…] Among the issues expected to be part of the Justice Department’s lawsuit are allegations made in a recent lawsuit filed by a group of low-income people who claimed officers in Ferguson and nearby Jennings targeted minorities with minor traffic infractions and then jailed them when they couldn’t pay fines.

The Justice Department action would ask for court supervision of changes at the Ferguson Police Department to improve how police deal with the minority communities they are supposed to protect. (read more)​

ferguson market victim

This entry was posted in A New America, Agitprop, BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Conspiracy ?, CRS, Cultural Marxism, Dept Of Justice, media bias, Mike Brown Shooting, Military, Notorious Liars, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Racism, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

70 Responses to Extortion and Threats – Attorney General Eric Holder Demands Ferguson Police Department Stop Holding Minorities Accountable For Laws…

1. cherpa1 says:

Who cares? Ferguson can go broke or broker than they are now. No skin off our nose.

• auscitizenmom says:

I think there are good people who live there. Not all are thugs.

• AdukeLAXobserver says:

Right, and not all of them voted democrat either. Got to feel bad for the ones that didn’t and are stuck there with property.

• kinthenorthwest says:

most of the surrounding areas are very conservative people

• razor1 says:

Please remember…this is the local government that the citizens of ferguson voted for only a year or so ago. They got the government they voted for…and it’s been a good city government by all accounts of than a lying federal government and a lying media.

What I do find that’s either ironic, illegal or downright interesting is that these same black folks show up to vote at a 110% of registered voter rates for obama…but only 13% for the local government that has much more control over their daily lives.

Somewhere in those figures lays a lie of incredible proportions that is undermining America!

• kinthenorthwest says:

All one has to do is go to You Tube and there are quite a few blacks bragging how they voted for Obama, not once but twice or even more.. Some seem to be quite proud that they have managed to vote more than once for a candidate.

• yadent says:

True. However these good people are at best irrelevant, at worst enablers.

• kinthenorthwest says:

There are good people that should not have to suffer for the thugs.

• justfactsplz says:

While it may not be any skin off of my nose, I do care. I care about injustice and the hell those thugs put that police department through. Ferguson may not be close to home but what happened there can happen anywhere, USA. We should all care about that.

• jello333 says:

Too broad a brush….

Just take a look at that picture of the little guy (GG Mike’s punching bag) up top. 😦

2. auscitizenmom says:

Can’t say this is a surprise.

3. lovemygirl says:

I haven’t even seen his report and steam is coming out of my ears. I hope they say heck no, take if to the mat and shout about it to every media outlet until they print it. Disparate impact is a lie and needs to be loudly criticized and flushed down the toilet.

• The entire police department should resign and find jobs elsewhere. Let them stew in their own juice.

• justfactsplz says:

I wouldn’t blame those cops if the whole force walked off the job. Then let Holder put his people there to enforce the law and see how that works out for them. The sad thing is the Chief is not young and would lose his retirement if he walked off. He probably needs that to live off of when he retires. This is a personal vendetta with Holder and is despicable. He should have to have a bunch of thugs spit in his face and say F you.

4. Hank Rearden says:

While I don’t trust Holder any farther than I could throw him, isn’t it premature to call it extortion and a demand to “stop holding black residents accountable”? Although Officer Wilson was cleared of wrongdoing in shooting Michael Brown, that doesn’t mean the department is squeaky clean in other respects. The kinds of abuses that Holder is alluding to do happen, cf., Miami Gardens, FL. We haven’t seen the evidence yet regarding Ferguson.

• auscitizenmom says:

Is Miami really a good example since we know some of what goes on there?

• Hank Rearden says:

I’m referring to the Miami Gardens police department that was created in 2008. In the five years following, it stopped over 50,000 people (around half the population) for a total of nearly 100,000 stops. Miami police made fewer than 4,000 stops in the same period. It appears that it was a scheme to get federal money to support all that police activity. So I think it’s a good example of how police can abuse citizens to raise revenue for a city.

• jello333 says:

Of course police abuse happens some places sometimes, and traffic fines can be a part of that. HOWEVER scum like Sharpton and Holder try to pretend it unfairly impacts “minorities”… when who it really impacts is the POOR of any color.

“allegations made in a recent lawsuit filed by a group of low-income people who claimed officers in Ferguson and nearby Jennings targeted minorities with minor traffic infractions and then jailed them when they couldn’t pay fines.”

Yep, there you have it. It’s only “minorities” who have trouble paying fine. It seems black lives, and ONLY black lives matter.

• nivico says:

And here’s one of the plaintiff’s in the lawsuit, lol…

“Herbert Nelson, 26, has been jailed at least four times in Ferguson for being unable to pay old fines and court costs. He has been ticketed for charges ranging from misdemeanor possession of marijuana to failing to use a turn signal.”

Hmmm, so this repeat offender can obviously afford to purchase recreational drugs but he is ‘unable’ to pay a comparably small fine for a minor traffic violation…???

And isn’t it ironic that the same Eric Holder who not too long ago was threatening states that legalized marijuana and refused to enforce federal drug laws is now threatening a community for enforcing the law…

• smiley says:

and is holder really a good example of someone who should be screaming/ issuing threats about being “accountable to laws” or “protecting communities” ?

• jason says:

people break laws, people don’t pay fines related to those offenses, people end up in jail. Pretty simples. Oh, there are many who are minorities? And this of course has to mean police are unfairly targeting them… because non-minorities are allowed to break the law with impunity (nevermind there’s no actual proof this is the case… it’s well understood it must be because… well, white privilege or something).

Police are clearly targeting minorities! It’s just like that case I heard about this past summer where a white police officer targeted two young black men minding their own business while walking down the street….

5. Rachelle says:

Are blacks held accountable for laws in Ferguson? Doesn’t seem like. Not in the White House or DOJ either.

6. kinthenorthwest says:

Oh H3LL Guys this Crap has got to end, and we sure as the H3LL don’t need Holder in Pasco…

• polk8dot says:

This is such a blatant example of the ideological rift between the unholy alliance of the Left + BGI + LaRaza + Muslim Botherhood + American flag burners, and the conservative, constitution supporting, law-abiding, taxes paying, employment valuing, America loving ‘non-protected classes’. Their standard MO in dealing with issues they know they are wrong on, or positions unsupportable under the laws, is to get in, do as much damage as they possibly can, benefit themselves unlawfully to the max, then scream bloody murder when righteousness catches up to them. Examples abound, from the MDSPD’s ‘disparate impact’- based non-reporting practices, through affirmative action and EEO regs in the workplace, to voter ID fraud and election stealing, just to name a few. Sadly, under Holder the DOJ has perfected the practice into an art form. That is why, before he leaves the post, he’s going to do maximum damage to our justice system, and by extension the fabric of society, all to furnish political cover for the net AG.
      ‘My predecessor implemented those, Senator’.
      Thesewere my predecessor’s decisions, but I will put in place an inquiry and review process, Congressman”.

Despicable, disgusting, filthy traitorous cowards, from the Supreme Narcissistic all on down.

• kinthenorthwest says:

You know what gets me the most about this 25 Million law suit by the wife in Pasco.
        The ex-wife feared Antonio so much that she had a restraining order against him to protect her and their kids.(they now calling her estranged wife).
        On top of that Antonio had been homeless for around a year. Wonder were the wife and family, along with all the people singing Antonio’s praises were. Why wasn’t his family helping him out, or all the people that are now calling him a good family man and neighbor.

• TKim says:

Well in the dysfunction lottery your husband, son, brother’s record is wiped clean. You may be sighing in relief that the nightmare is over : no more beatings, restraining orders, posting bail, going to court, meeting with lawyers and filing paperwork.

But the media wants your tears and your photographs of when your felon was a mere babe. There are tee shirts to be printed.

Then the cash rolls in like a tsunami. Online donations, the church trash can tours, the rich celebrities offering you cash and prizes. The lawsuit is the big fish. Millions in pain and suffering for the s.o.b. being out of your life, and millions in compensation for the salary he might have made if he chose to get an education and work as a stock broker for the uber wealthy some time in the future. Or, of course, NASA.

(If I ever lose my mind and get plugged by cops while robbing a bank, I want my husband to sue for the salary I might have made as a primary ballerina,as that was my childhood dream. And use my high school photograph on the tee shirts. I was a dish).

7. texan59 says:

SOP. Ask most major city PD’s. Even those run by the dims. They all operate under consent decrees for one thing or another. But then, all big cities are run by dims, so this gives them cover to do little to nothing.

8. art tart says:

Good grief, “minor traffic infractions” =

Driving w/no insurance on automobile
    Driving w/no driver’s license
    Driving in an unregistered car
    Driving a stolen car
    Running a red light w/an open 6 pack & no valid ID & under 21 yrs. old
    Driving while impaired by drugs/alcohol

It’s enough to make your head explode, does Holder think the tickets that ALL Americans now receive for the above violations daily whether AA or Caucasians should be waived also? Will Caucasians get the same privileges to break the law without consequences in Ferguson, if not, that’s RACIST!? Outrageous!

• auscitizenmom says:

Well, isn’t it obvious to all that this is raciss?? I mean, expecting them to obey the law? /S

• John Galt says:

The Constitution doesn’t say “disparate impact.” It says “equal protection.”

“Proof of racially discriminatory intent or purpose is required to show a violation of the Equal Protection Clause.” Arlington Heights v. Metropolitan Housing Corp. (1977)

Congress should defund DOJ if it attempts to bully small jurisdictions into violating the Constitution. In fact, defunding the entire executive branch for the next two years would probably be a good idea.

• doodahdaze says:

Turn off the lights in the White House and stop fueling up AF1 for his golf trips.

• jello333 says:

intent or purpose

Hmm… where’s the “impact” part? Some obviously rayyyciiiissss person left that part out.

• smiley says:

its the “intent” that is hard to prove.
            you have to get inside the mind, to prove what the alleged racist was thinking.
            to prove that his thoughts…THOUGHTS…were racist.
            (orwell)
            imo, racial is not racist.
            racially motivated is not necessarily racist.
            unless its being “defined” by race-mongers.

• polk8dot says:

‘Proof of racially discriminatory intent or purpose is required to show a violation (..)’
          Ah, yeah, the good old days when just alleging something was not automatically vested with the full trust of the law enforcement apparatus, just because race was intermingled into the complaint.. When you had to prove your accusations, instead of the accused having to prove his innocence. Seems like a very different world we live in now.

‘The Constitution doesn’t say “disparate impact.” It says “equal protection.”
          I’m inclined to think that in Ebonics they may be one and the same. 😠

9. lovelyd24 says:

When the hell is Holder going to step down? Didn’t he resign quite some time ago? Maybe that was just a rouse to take some of the political pressure off of Obama/Holder and he really plans on sticking around.

10. whodoneit says:

Holder and the corrupted DOJ haven’t a leg to stand on. This remains a “local” issue and the Fed has no justified legal right to interfere with due process of State law, unless Federal law is broken – which it has not been.

And how many times has the Federal Government broken Constitutional law and forced States to cower under it’s will and abandon the rules. Even States aren’t “allowed” to uphold the Constitutional law that the Fed refuses to recognize.

Take a hike, Holder, It’s over!

11. BitterC says:

I have no proof, but I suspect that the majority that get thrown in jail are those with warrants for failure to appear. From what I have seen following Ferg for the last 6+ mths are protesters being arrested on open warrants for…failure to appear.

• jello333 says:

Yeah, I’ve never heard of anyone getting locked up for being UNABLE to pay a fine (as opposed to being UNWILLING). You just go into court and tell the judge (maybe have to provide proof) of your financial situation, and that’s it. You may get a lecture or something, but you WON’T get thrown in jail.

• nivico says:

I was thrown in jail when I was 18 because I brought my checkbook to pay for a speeding ticket… and they kept me in there until I could get someone to bring me cash.

In other words, I was incarcerated for not complying with the court’s preferred payment method, lol.

I laugh about it now, but it really wasn’t funny… I was thrown in a large holding cell with, judging from appearances and demeanor, violent offenders.

• jello333 says:

Wow, glad I didn’t live there. 😉 The thing in our town (well, one of the many towns I’ve lived in) was skateboarders. I swear the city’s budget was propped up largely by fines for “skateboarding in an unauthorized area”… which meant basically ANYWHERE other than your own property. I’m serious… even parking lots of vacant stores, along the edge of small streets, or other places like that. And these kids were TOTALLY non-violent, I heard of zero fights in the 5 or so years we lived there. And yet they were “the other” (a little like hippies were treated by some), and it was easy to grab a quick $20 or $30 from each of them… or their parents. Finally they got a gov’t that straightened that out, but not before causing tons of unnecessary problems.

12. Murse says:

The irony is not lost on me. Holder is basically saying to judge black people (his people) by the color of their skin and not the content of their character.

13. beth60497 says:

There are a lot of really good people in Ferguson. I would even venture to say the majority are. This is a diverse community that was on it’s way back.. Not thru the “evil” gentrification, but thru the hard work of the residents of many races. I have several very good friends that are active residents of Ferguson.
    I saw a lot of statistics about the population being 70ish% black, but the tickets being 80% or something.. I can’t remember the exact % and different sources have different numbers of course. I think it’s inaccurate to base tickets issued on resident %. Ferguson has 2 major thoroughfares that everybody, me included, use to cut thru. The majority of the surrounding cities are primarily AA, so OF COURSE, the cars traveling thru Ferguson are going to have a higher % of AA occupants, hence a higher % of tickets issued.
    For the record, we all know that they sit along New Florissant Road (on the “good side of town”) waiting to pull people over. I know when I go to my friends, or cut thru, I do not speed. I do not drive without a license or insurance or headlights.
    Additionally, those same other North County communities that are primarily AA and run by primary AA leadership are far, far worse about the traffic tickets. Saw a tweet tonight about Calverton Park’s night court with not enough seats so people lined up outside in sub-zero temps so folks leaving. And guess what… Ticketed for Failure to Appear for leaving.

• doodahdaze says:

I doubt he will succeed in a lawsuit based on race.

• kinthenorthwest says:

H3LL Ferguson is like 60% or more AA…So give us a break..
      That complex where Brown was shot is one of the Section 8 housing units. If you look at its size; most likely about 1/4 (Very Low estimate I bet) of Ferguson citizens live there.

14. But I thought black lives mattered.

15. Daniel says:

Disparate impact is the latest and could it be the last(?) desperate attempt to keep racism alive as an excuse for doing so much of what they do? Racism is really bad for black people. When people are focused on what other people are doing instead of what they should be doing for themselves, they are distracted from making their lives the best they can be.

And the claim that the outcome proves racism makes huge presumptions about the factors that go into the black box of law and enforcement. To blankly say that because black people are disproportionately affected by laws and law enforcement that both must be racist is to presume that black people do precisely what everyone else does in every case. That simply isn’t the case.

16. People can always pay fines at $5 week, it.s more like wont pay fines rather than cannot.

17. tappin52 says:

Sheesh, you would think that even the poor minorities could figure out that if you don’t break the law, you won’t get a ticket. It is as simple as that. It is completely within their power to drive and park in the proper manner.

18. dean says:

I think at this stage it’s obvious that Holder is all threats and bluster with no substance.

19. bofh says:

Reparations, folks. It’s all about reparations. One way or another.

20. The bust of Lincoln, behind Obama says it all.

21. Oh ya, let me start a business there.

22. nivico says:

I got a good chuckle out of this:

“”We lock up people at historically high rates in this country,” Thomas Harvey, executive director of ArchCity Defenders, one of the firms involved in the case, told Common Dreams. “It’s easier for communities to do that when it’s poor people. It’s easier for communities to do that when it’s black people.” And while the laws may not have been designed to target those demographics explicitly, they can be judged “on the results the system produces.””

Lol… one of the firms involved in the lawsuit that alleges minorities were being targeted is on record saying that they weren’t being targeted.

23. TKim says:

When Obama is overheard giving speeches about the poor lads with no money and no hope and discrimination and profiling following them around like a stink cloud, you have to listen for a few minutes to get whether he is talking about ISIS or Ferguson.

And the beauty is that he can recall his youth in Honolulu as well as his youth in Indonesia, both venues full of angry white Christians harshing his mellow as he “lived his faith” or skipped home with Skittles.

No wonder he got baked and hobnobbed with radicals. Burger King wasn’t hiring.

(Off topic, but you know how gay couples seek out Christian bakeries trying to get them shut down? How soon will Muslims claim the fumes from pork barbecue are akin to a pogrom, and get hog farming shut down altogether? Tolerance schmolerance. Get ready to have to kiss some burqa butt).