The Magic Wine Bottle Charges Against George Zimmerman Dropped…

zimmerman-034-070213

[…]  State Attorney Phil Archer later released a statement saying that: “the subsequent recantation by the victim of her initial statement along with new documents provided by the victim and her attorney precludes my office from proceeding further.” (link)

ABC NEWS  “George Zimmerman Assault Case Dropped; Ex-Girlfriend Recants”

CNN NEWS  “Aggravated assault case against George Zimmerman dropped”.

New York Daily News “The Notorious George Zimmerman won’t face charges in Florida assault case after ex-girlfriend recants”

WASHINGTON TIMES  “George Zimmerman’s assault charges dropped as victim recants”

ORLANDO SENTINEL  “George Zimmerman won’t be charged in wine-bottle assault case”.

CBS NEWS  “George Zimmerman assault case dropped; ex-girlfriend recants”

LA TIMES  “George Zimmerman won’t be prosecuted in aggravated-assault case”

This entry was posted in A New America, Abusive Cops, Notorious Liars, Police action, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Uncategorized, Zimmerman Post Trial Threads. Bookmark the permalink.

103 Responses to The Magic Wine Bottle Charges Against George Zimmerman Dropped…

1. Pingback: The Magic Wine Bottle Charges Against George Zimmerman Dropped… | RINO Blog Watch

2. canadacan says:

George seems to have a penchant for trashy women .Stay away from those floozies George.
    Whats that song “I Like Trashy Women”.?

3. Lou says:

time to take the cue, and get out of dodge. start a new life somewhere else (out of Florida)

4. my66 says:

He should be getting paid for the silly circus the media have created.

• Lou says:

I agree.

• They certainly seem bound and determined to nail him for something don’t they??

• jello333 says:

Attention all GZ haters, all you who think what’s been done to him and STILL being done to him is funny. You who are getting some kind of pleasure out of seeing the suffering he and his family have gone through. Yeah YOU, I’m talking to YOU scumbags. Think about this:

There is nothing special about George Zimmerman. He was just an average private citizen before the system, the BGI, and the media got a taste of his blood. THAT COULD BE YOU! There’s nothing to prevent YOU from being the next target of powerful, evil people and organizations… and it matters not one iota that you might be totally undeserving of that. They’ll have their way with you, and there will be millions of people who will hate you for no honest reason… just as you hate George for no honest reason.

You ever heard the phrase, “There but for the grace of God go I”? THINK ABOUT IT!

• jello333 says:

My GOD this is one strong guy! I think I’ve got a pretty strong mental/emotional constitution, but I doubt VERY much I would have been able to deal with all this as well as George has. And as YOUNG as he was/is…. just really impressive. At that age, and even now, I’d probably have long since gone totally off the deep end. So rather than talking about the “mistakes” George may or may not have made since the trial, I’d like to see us realize how WELL he’s done. Proud of you, dude!

5. Lou says:

I actually think George should obtain a CDL, and get a job OTR (as an over the road trucker).
    first and foremost, he needs to stay single.
    (I still think he has a good case for defamation by some media outlets, but it looks like he gave up on lawsuits) I’m sure any credible lawyer will take his case. there are so many media outlets that preached hate against him, especially The Young Turks.

6. Concerned says:

Well now they should go after Shelly for making false claims.

• Lou says:

he has to go after money. Shelley doesn’t have any, and he doesn’t need any more enemies.

• nivico says:

She’s sleeping with the guy, she’s accepting gifts from the guy, and she ‘guesses’ he’s got a thing for her…???

Ugh. Unless she’s a prostitute, that’s what most folks would call being in a relationship.

Sounds like the real reason for the waterworks is that she got caught cheating.

Silver lining… she does seem to be trying to tell the police that her phone’s screen was already cracked and that George didn’t do that. So why was it being reported (by police?) that he broke her phone?

7. Pam says:

With all the trauma and dysfunction, I sincerely wish that some good long-term therapy would be utilized. Sometimes enough happens to us and in us that we just need help. Nothing shameful about that.

• art tart says:

Pam ~ I agree w/you but I don’t know that GZ thinks he needs help as the patterns are repeated w/women. I have to think those close to GZ have told him to get help repeatedly & I would think that would include Don West who stepped up to be a friend to George & help him out.

Only GZ can make the decision to get the help he needs if he ever decides to do so. It’s called “hitting bottom,” when one suffers enough consequences for the same repeated behavior & they eventually admit to themselves they need help. GZ isn’t there yet I assume.

• Get help for what exactly? Being a poor judge of character when it comes to women?
        I can’t recall a conviction for assault, so I’m inclined to believe he chooses the kind of woman who calls the cops and makes false allegations.

• justfactsplz says:

He is getting help and being treated. It could be a long process considering the trauma he went through and how long he has endured hatred from so many. The whole world was against this man. Very few men if any have ever undergone the type of railroading and intense stress that George has. He has been portrayed in all kinds of bad ways. The real George Zimmerman is not who they portray him to be. It’s not going to happen overnight.

• art tart says:

justfactsplz ~ GZ’s poor decisions in the women he chooses to keep company with seems to be ongoing & there doesn’t seem to have been change since Samantha. GZ will have to want to date/socialize w/females w/more stability, but ONLY GZ can make that decision to do so. Thus far, he isn’t making those decisions, both women were the same, only their faces changed..

• baebeegirl says:

Pam, nothing shameful about that at all, but one must realize, admit, face, confront and ultimately defeat the self ruining behavior… Do you think George is capable? I’m unsure…

• Pam says:

Well, I speak from a background of hitting my personal bottom when I was 35, then having to slowly climb out of the pit with the help of a 12-step program, and some therapy. Denial is such a strong thing. No one knows when an individual will come to the point where he/she will realize and face their particular problem(s) and dysfunction. To others, it may seem unbelievable that people will go so far down, and then just keep on going even further into the hole. I do believe that there is always hope. I also truly believe that God has a hand in saving even the worst of us, if we will ask Him for help.

Having said that, it is also very true that many, many people just keep going down until they can completely ruin themselves and, sometimes, keep it up to death.

If I left an impression that treatment should be mandated by law or forced on him, I didn’t mean to.

8. baebeegirl says:

George, you ain’t real bright, or world savvy are you?? My heart goes out to you, for all that our racist justice system put you through; basically ruining you and your family members lives… But for God’s sake dude, leave the area that is rabidly stalking your ass. Get shy of the low rent women who want their 15 minutes, and simply disappear. Strap ’em on, shake off all the crap, and start over. It’s your only play, at this point. Be honest George, are you enjoying this in some warped way? If so, seek psychiatric help immediately, please!

I seriously pray for you and wish God’s comfort upon you..

• Lou says:

I don’t think George needs any advice that puts him down.

• justfactsplz says:

Plus a zillion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• jello333 says:

I think the only advice I ever gave George (other than the normal “take care of yourself”, “keep fighting”, etc) was in a letter I wrote him well before the trial. I knew that since he was in hiding, he probably very rarely got to leave the house and so was bored stiff. I tried to think of something that was real engrossing and can make you lose all track of time… so I told him he should get into Dungeons & Dragons. 🙂 Not sure if he (and at the time, Shellie) ever took me up on that.

9. doodahdaze says:

Now, go to MCO, buy ticket to Peru, get out of Dodge. Do not come back.

10. jello333 says:

Not to brag (yeah, so maybe it is bragging)… but my first comment (and subsequent ones) when this story broke were along the lines of “I don’t believe ANY accusations against George unless he admits them.”

Only when he and his lawyers FINALLY win some court cases/settlements with the many people trying to destroy his life might things start to change. From the big media corps (where you at, Beasley?), to individuals like Sharpton and Roseanne (some of whom need to be CRIMINALLY charged), to counter-complaints against these people (incl. Shellie and her dad) who keep filing false complaints…. go after ALL of them. Let it be known you’re tired of being victimized by all the scum who’ve turned your and your family’s lives upside down. FIGHT, George!!

• jello333 says:

(Having said all that, I’m not sure the girl in this “wine bottle” case is as much to blame as many of the others. Sounds a lot to me like it was the just-coincidentally-on-scene cops who PRESSURED her.)

• justfactsplz says:

We all should know by now that the media sensationalizes and lies when it comes to George. I believe they are driving forces behinds these women who see out George for monetary gain or to harm him. A rush to judgement that he is seeking out the wrong types of women is something I don’t buy. I believe, knowing George, that these women start out being very nice and mild mannered until they have him reeled in.

People forget how young George is and he has not chosen to be a priest. His life is very lonely. All he ever wanted was someone to share his life and have children of his own. He is so good around children and animals. Unfortunately it will be difficult to attract a woman that doesn’t want monetary gain or for him to be punished.

I believe with prayer, continued treatment and counseling he will recover and rise above all of this turmoil.

• jello333 says:

As I’ve said before, my two sons are right around George and Bobby’s ages. I don’t have a daughter, but if I did, and if she wasn’t in a relationship, I would be PROUD to have her get to know George.

• art tart says:

jello ~ imo, there may never be a pay day for GZ from anybody, especially from the people you mentioned. James Beasley was interviewed 7/1/14 & stated “they were appealing.” WHAT happened to the appeal, was it denied? It’s been 7 months since Beasley made that statement, surely there is an answer but I haven’t found anything on it. It remains to be seen if the NBC suit will ever move forward which the Beasley firm felt confident in when they first took the case.

Civil Attorney’s take cases they can win, until there is a winnable case for GZ, imo, there won’t be any more Civil Suits filed on behalf of GZ w/Civil Attorney’s sucking up the legal fees.

‘George Zimmerman’s lawyer vows appeal in suit against NBC’

• jello333 says:

I think if the NBC case was NOT going forward, we surely would have heard that. My opinion on what Beasley is up to?: He’s branched out far beyond NBC, and is negotiating with various other potential civil defendants. He’s letting them know what he’s expecting to come from the NBC case, and is basically “We can do this the easy way, or we can do it the hard way.” I think there is PLENTY of evidence on George’s (and his family’s, and even others) side, and so I have no doubt there are plenty of lawyers out there who would jump all over it if Beasley had dropped out. If for no other reason than to “make a name for themselves”, even should they lose. But IMO they WON’T lose… as long as they’re willing to go all out and say what needs to be said.

• stella says:

Beasley’s website still lists “Defamation against NBC Universal” at the top of the list of their Current Cases.

• art tart says:

jello333 ~ I agree that we should know something about the NBC appeal, BUT, if the appeal is granted & the case could move forward, imo, that would have to happen before any other cases would even be looked at. imo, James Beasley chose the case as Civil Attorney’s do, that he thought he could win. I don’t know what the hold up is on the decision.

The Civil Case for my sister’s negligent death cost my family over $ 200,000.00 & drug on until the Friday before we picked the jury. Of course we were awarded the maximum amount my State allowed. The Physician/his insurance company paid up in full instead of being humiliated at trial. My point: Civil Suits are very expensive to pursue & there is no guarantee in the cases you refer to that GZ could win. If they could, Beasley would have been interested in those cases too as several lawyers work for that firm & could have pursued them, Beasley isn’t pursuing those. MOST IMPORTANTLY: There is a time limit for Civil Suits to be filed in Fla., I think it is 3 yrs. in Fla. for Civil Suits. TM’s death was 2-26-12, we are approaching the 3 yr. anniversary date.

I understand that you think there may be attorney’s willing to make a “name for themselves,” but how many of those attorney’s are willing to suck up thousands upon thousands of dollars in a Civil Suit to pursue something they may not win? Beasley could afford to suck up the cost, most attorney’s can’t PLUS, the 3 yr. filing dates would be approaching.

• art tart says:

jello ~ upon checking further, I was wrong, it is 2 yrs. to file defamation in Fla.

‘Statutes of Limitation in Florida:’ Libel/Slander 2 yrs.

• jello333 says:

Yeah, that could be a problem. But on the other hand, lawyers aren’t stupid (well, most aren’t… Hi Bernie! Hi Ben! Hi NatJack!), so they’d know full-well which SOLs they’d need to worry about. I don’t remember the exact rules re. different kinds, but I know some of them have “continuing harm” sections attached. No matter how long ago the defamation (or other harm) began, if it’s been repeated, or ongoing, it’s the MOST RECENT that counts for the beginning of SOLs. Here’s one example (not sure how many other such cases, and where in the country, these happened):

“Under the continuing harm doctrine, the statute of limitations will not bar an action based on conduct outside the limitations period if the harm alleged continues into the limitations period. LaSalvia v. United Dairymen of Arizona, 804 F.2d 1113, 1119 (9th Cir.1986)”

• art tart says:

jello333 ~ It’s complicated LOL! Don’t get me wrong, I would love to see GZ get a booty of monies from anybody including those that slandered him most, but I look at the legal side of it a little bit differently than you do. I pray the NBC appeal is granted so it moves forward. I have thought, like everybody else, if only it even settled & that would have to be in the millions because West/MOM are still owed monies, that GZ would get a little nest egg to move on in his life & start over hopefully in another State.

Remember, since the NBC suit which Beasley wanted to claim GZ was a “private individual” at the time he was harmed by NBC? GZ has since done things making himself a public figure imo. He has given interviews, participated in trying to promote a boxing match that was advertised w/his name on it, gave interviews to promote the boxing match, was supposed to show up as the “special guest” at a gun show, then it was re-scheduled to the private business of a gun shop owner & a few people had their picture taken w/GZ, & gave an interview on a Latino Radio program. All those things puts GZ in the public by his choice, he could possibly now be considered a “public figure,” I don’t know but making any slander/libel suit more difficult..

• doodahdaze says:

The ongoing Holder investigation is to hamper discovery.

11. lorac says:

George, George, George. If you are going to date these type of woman get yourself on of the cameras like the cops where then you will have video of stuff all of the time..well expect for hanky panky time. That or move the heck out of Florida and stop being so damn dumb to be caught up in stuff like this all of the time.

12. Donald Joy says:

Of course. Love the “Magic Wine Bottle” headline, btw.

13. BertDilbert says:

“new documents provided by the victim and her attorney precludes my office from proceeding further.”

What might that mean?

14. Irish Eyes says:

I don’t understand why the Fla. cops are still out to get GZ so persistently. They know the truth about Trayvon and that George acted in justified self defense, so what do they have against him? Like the floozies, do they too just want their 15 minutes on tv? Or are local cops being pressured by DOJ to persecute the man forever? If it’s the latter, he might not be better off anywhere else until the current corrupt administration is out of office.

In any case, like others, I’m still praying for the Zimmerman family. I hope they can succeed in rebuilding their lives.

• John VI says:

Instant catchet with the Department of justice, promotion out of florida and into a more prestigious federal department, DOJ extortion/blackmail avoidance. Lots of easy to see reasons when you consider that the entire justice system has been corrupted from the top down. It certainly wont be ALL the police in Florida. But how many have to be unethical and unprofessional enough to make Georges life unlivable there ( or anywhere in the US really)?

When Justice is compromised for political favour, ALL CITIZENS suffer, because no citizen can trust that justice will be done, nor the law followed, in any situation, no matter what the crime, because the justice system works entirely on integrity and trust. Once its gone, it never comes back.

• seeingeye2 says:

From what I’ve seen (I might’ve missed some), FL LE, with the exception of Lake Mary police, have always treated Zimmerman with respect. I haven’t seen any effort to “railroad” him or any bias against him, again with the exception of Lake Mary. The first time I noticed the Lake Mary bias was from their police chief. Now it looks like it may be pervasive in the entire department. If there is anyone in FL out to get George, it is the media and the BGI.

• justfactsplz says:

I couldn’t agree with you more. It is Lake Mary Police, not all Fl. LE along with the horrible msm and the BGI. Holder and those that work for him are still out to get him. Sanford police and FDLE treated George alright. Well, there a few black officers at Sanford that wanted to get him but for the most part the rest were okay. FDLE were very decent to him.

• Joe says:

Really? The way I remember it, the DA refused to charge him but the Sanford police wanted to charge him with manslaughter. Then Crump and the Martins started the protests and the DA was forced to resign. Then Bundy appointed Corey and got the FDLE involved. The FDLE did everything but railroad the small gated community in Sanford, even threatened them with obstruction and withholding evidence, That’s when the residents lawyered up and started slamming doors on the FDLE.

• justfactsplz says:

There was that one detective, Serrino, that wrote in a report that he recommended manslaughter charges. He had been so nice to George and never let it out that he did that. FDLE treated George fine, especially one whose name I won’t give. What they did at his old community sounds pretty bad. I just was talking about how George was treated through out the ordeal. Most of them felt like he shouldn’t even be charged. FDLE brought him in the day he was arrested when he turned himself in. They weren’t real happy about having to do it.

• seeingeye2 says:

Yes,it was Serrino that recommended the manslaughter charge. Of course, I have no proof or evidence, but my impression at the time was that Serrino was kind of “talked into” that position by some with an agenda.

• justfactsplz says:

That could very well be because in the beginning he was different acting. I still believe he was pressured by the black police officers.

15. Aslan's Girl says:

The worst headline is this one:

“George Zimmerman’s assault charges dropped as victim recants”

“Victim”? If there’s no crime, there’s no “victim”. They should have said “accuser” or “ex-girlfriend”. Yellow journalism.

16. lovemygirl says:

None of the papers could somehow write a headline that would lead the reader to believe the allegations were false to begin with.

17. Chip Bennett says:

I’m shocked – shocked, I tell you!

18. justfactsplz says:

Thank you Don West for representing George in this. George I had no doubt these charges would be dropped. I continue to pray for you and your family.

19. maggiemoowho says:

Run George, Run!!!!

20. sundance says:

Apparently the Lake Mary Police Department thought the general public should see this video:

• nivico says:

HOW DOES IT GO FROM THE WITNESS STATING ON CAMERA………………………

“Did he break your phone?”

“I don’t know.”

“Is the phone there?”

“Yeah. My screen’s I think cracked, so I really can’t even say anything about that.”

“Do you want your phone back?”

“No, I have my phone. He threw my phone at me…”

TO THE POLICE CLAIMING IN THE REPORT…………………………………….

“They also learned that Mr. Zimmerman allegedly broke her cell phone (described as having thrown it on the ground)

21. Burnt Toast says:

Has anybody googled/binged THIS girlfriend?

22. RZ says:

There is much about this instance that appears very familiar – an innocent individual arrested without any legal justification whatsoever. The facts have not been truthfully presented. True, a bottle was broken outside a residence, however, George had absolutely nothing to do with the bottle being broken. Further, George was not even outside when the bottle was dropped or thrown.

Unfortunately, due to logistics, I’m unable to comment at length. Next week I will address relevent issues at much greater length. Interestingly, more surprises may be to come….tick, tick, tick…..

• nivico says:

You’re a tease, RZ 🙂

It’s not too hard to read between the lines, though… a woman is driving around a neighborhood with her headlights off and a bottle is thrown against a house. And they arrest the homeowner why? Because George Zimmerman.

23. Mike says:

He’s a little slow. And there are a lot of bad people around willing to take advantage of that. He should really get the hell out of there and go to some other state, to a red state and a place where they don’t have a race relations problem.

24. Sha says:

I think what is shocking is the fact with all the things going on in Florida the police have nothing better to do than worry about “things ” that GZ might have or have not broke. RUN the presses URGENT news George Zimmerman is breaking things……… look over here…… don’t look at the looters are people setting fires are attacking people that’s not important . Don’t look at the places and things that have been destroyed in the name of Michael Brown because the POtuS and the BGI say that’s not important thats just people that are upset and showing there frustration . Of course GZ isn’t allowed to show any frustration or break anything when he gets upset.

If George were around me I would set him up with a good old country girl who would make sure he had a hot meal every day and who would help him find a way to make a living. She would have to always have his back not have him watching it.

• canadacan says:

Sha you have a heart of gold

• Sha says:

I don’t know about the heart of gold :blush: (but I love ya for saying it) but mee……. has a little bit of a temper sshhhhhh don’t tell any one. 🙂 I don’t think people are perfect I think we live we learn and we grow . I can’t talk junk about others when I need to clean my own door steps. 🙂