(London)…Speaking to the NewsHour current affairs programme just hours after the Charlie Hebdo shootings in Paris, Mayor Aboutaleb became angered by the failure of some Muslims to adapt to their new homes, as he himself had done.

Just three days earlier, Massimo Bitonci, mayor of the Italian city of Padua caused a stir when he vowed to ban construction of new Mosques in his city… There had to be a lot of tree removals for the construction with Richmond tree removals. They get the job done very fast without anybody else having to worry about it.

quote-europe-becomes-more-and-more-a-province-of-islam-a-colony-of-islam-and-italy-is-an-outpost-of-oriana-fallaci-228027-e1411330128731

About Ad rem

Millions of little gray cells wrapped in fur.
This entry was posted in Culture, Islam, Jihad, Terrorist Attacks. Bookmark the permalink.

68 Responses to Muslim Mayor Of Rotterdam Tells Intolerant Muslims To “F*** Off”…On Live Television

1. doodahdaze says:

I second the motion.

• TwoLaine says:

I second that emotion.

• Daniel says:

I see this as a person in a seat of power preferring the power granted by the state over the power granted by the religion. He will hold no influence over the people who draw their sense of power from the religion.

• sophie1150 says:

They can take their religion with them. People are sick of violence based on religion, Sharpton and civil rights. If people have to scream, burn, loot, kill and destroy to make their beliefs known, get out of civilized countries. China has some vacant land.

2. Pingback: Muslim Mayor Of Rotterdam Tells Intolerant Muslims To “F*** Off”…On Live Television | RINO Blog Watch

3. deqwik2 says:

In the land of the free, we can’t say what the mayor said. “O great one” would call Holder to come investigate us & find reason to prosecute us.

• 2x4x8 says:

yes, not just the Feds doing it to the States, but just after the Brown and Garner deaths, the police that showed support were disciplined or fired

• czarowniczy says:

Non Non, millions of US citizens are telling our intolerant Muslim POtuS to ****off (you have no idea how strange it is for me to use asterisks in that application), he just can’t hear them from his pedestal.

• Pam says:

It may be strange for you, but thank you for doing so. 🙂

• czarowniczy says:

Ahhhhh – it’s the thought that counts and many military who know me wonder what the &*&^% I was thinking

• Pam says:

I had to come back after I left this thread and give full disclosure because my comment kept nagging at me.

Where I grew up, I didn’t live in a place where this word was used daily, inside the households or where men and women and children came together. Of course my youth was many years ago. When I spent my 20’s “doing my own thing” which included copious amounts of alcohol, somewhere along the line, I began to favor the use of this word, and other words that had not been part of my vocabulary before. It felt liberating, I guess.

In years past, people understood that men and soldiers had some rougher edges and rough language in the company of men was accepted. Men had to face and endure harsher realities. Real men still do.

Today society thinks nothing of using these words. Little children use them. I changed my life, and tried to clean up my use of such words. I’m not a man out there on the front lines. It’s amazing how they want to stick inside me, though, ready to fly out in a second if I get upset or angry.

So, no holier-than-thou am I, Czar. Lol. If all here who ever said this just let it fly in our responses, I get a mental picture of an entire thread of nothing but comments consisting of two words!

• auscitizenmom says:

I, too, was raised in a home where swear words were never used. My father said “blooming” when he was really mad. When I married my sailor husband, he couldn’t say a sentence with the f word. One time he came home mad and was telling me about it and I couldn’t even figure out what he was talking about, he swore so much. He told me he couldn’t help it, but when we finally went to visit his mother, I noticed he didn’t do it in front of her. So, it was clear that he didn’t have the same kind of respect for me.

• justfactsplz says:

I hate those two words. I never used them but I have in the past used foul language. It is thrown around so easily now days. It really bothers me to here a woman or child use them more than a man. I heard enough of the phrase for a lifetime during the Ferguson riots. It really sickened me to hear them say that to the police. No respect.

• Lorra B. says:

Bahahaha! No doubt right?!? Land of the free huh? I’m not sure about you all but I am beginning to feel the pinch of being cinched and not so free… Still love my country!! Just pointing out a sad state of affairs…not that I needed too. If we/I publicly told Muslims to F*** off we/I would be public enemy number one…on both sides! Just sayin… 🙂

• auscitizenmom says:

Interesting. I think we can assume the writer is a liberal.
        “What is clear, though, is that moves like these are likely to further alienate an already disenchanted minority group—the Uighurs, who feel their culture and economy is being overrun by Han Chinese.”

‘The Xinhua report in English said, “Burqas are not traditional dress for Uighur women… The regulation is seen as an effort to curb growing extremism that forced Uighur women to abandon their colorful traditional dress and wear black burqas.”’

It appears to me that the muslim group is trying to force the women to wear the burqa, which they don’t normally wear, and the Chinese Gov. says “No” but this reporter seems a little confused.

• deqwik2 says:

Yes that’s true but this statement stood out to me:
          “Ever since a group of Uighur Muslims went on a killing spree in a train station in Kunming last March, Chinese officials have ratcheted up restrictions on a group they see as potential extremists.”

• nimrodman says:

“The Swiss are wising up too.”

The façade is beginning to crack. The ill-conceived push for multiculturism is beginning to be countered.

The traditional ethnic majorities in Germany, France, Britain, Spain, Italy, are beginning to say “enough” and re-assert their sovereignty and Western / European values.

It’s starting.

May it continue, God willing.

• Daniel says:

For decades now, those pushing the multicultural/diversity agenda have done so using all manner of emotional motivators. Popular (“Pop”) culture and thought campaigns, guilt and labeling. The labeling has been especially effective when you consider how effective claims of “racism” have become and how far people people will go to prove they are not racist. (Not to mention how much money they will pay Al Sharpton to certify anyone or any business as “non-racist” — it’s the new kosher!)

Consider the freedom people feel in criticizing any given religion over any given non-white racist? Consider what you’re STILL not allowed to talk about.

What I’m saying is that it ALL has to go because “black” is just as much of a “culture” these days as it is a race and it is definitely being used in the same ways as other cultural/religious forms of assault on the US and other free societies.

Instead of focusing on specific instances of these kinds of anti-thought policies, why not push back against ALL of them as they are all extremely similar especially in their destructive capacity.

The same weapons the leftists have been using all along need to be turned on them. They need to be labeled and categorized as social enemies clinging to extremely dangerous and false ideals which have harmed individuals and society at large. Those who refuse to support the new direction need to be labeled and listed. Some of us already do that especially where mainstream media is concerned. But more needs to be done. When you think of Facebook and Zuckerman, people need to see the label for which he stands. And that label needs to be understood as obstructionist to recovery.

• lorac says:

I sure hope you’re right….

I’d like to make a bumper sticker that says:

Multiculturalism is dead! Long live the melting pot!!!!

• sophie1150 says:

Taking a stand against Islamic terrorist is long time coming. Religion should be a free choice, a belief in a higher power, and demonstrating love and kindness to all. Extremists of Islam are a terrorist group trying to create a world wide dictatorship. Our President does not speak out against these type of muslims nor does he speak out against black on black or black on white crime. Obama has publicly made excuses for this behavior. All law abiding people must peacefully speak out and toss your PC muzzle in a trash where it belongs. PC threatens the freedoms we are fortunate in have in the US of A. Take a stand against the PC police. The future freedoms of this country can only be protected by you.

4. RoyBaty says:

And der Fuehrer Obama is holding a conference countering violent “extremism” which will focus on those “bitter clingers” who oppose his policies.

5. tovex11 says:

Believers are encouraged to say whatever they need to, keep the non believer off guard and scratching their heads. Then chop their head of with a pocket knife.

6. tovex11 says:

scratch, scratch, scratch.

7. Way to say it, Mayor Aboutaleb. Bravo! We could use some like you here in the U.S. of A.

8. Dvorah says:

Good one. Now, if only he can keep his head. Precisely because he is a Muslim, what he said just put him at the front of the line with groups like ISIS.

9. czarowniczy says:

Re: Oriana Fallici’s quote: “Well, I’m certainly glad we have a solid immigration system in place to prevent anything like that from happening here, si?

10. joanfoster says:

You have to love the juxtaposition of the Muslim Dutch Mayor saying “F You” to the radical Islamists all the while the American Muslim President is saying “F You” to the American people.

11. Pingback: Rotterdam Mayor Tells Fellow Muslims To ‘F*** Off’ If They Don’t Like The West » Gossips

12. Pingback: Muslim Mayor Of Rotterdam Tells Intolerant Muslims To “F*** Off”…On Live Television | The Silent Soldier

13. Pingback: Mayor Of Rotterdam Tells Intolerant Muslims To “F*** Off”…On Live Television |

14. JB from SoCal says:

Here we go again! At youtube.com, search for “Muslim Mayor Of Rotterdam,” which worked perfectly earlier this morning. Now just try to watch/listen to any of them.
    Message: “An error occurred, please try again later.” I managed to catch part of one post where the sound was horribly garbled, and then the screen went blank with only the above message.

• Ad rem says:

Try searching with “Mayor of Rotterdam”….still works for me. For some reason YouTube dislikes the descriptive “Muslim”. 😉

• JB from SoCal says:

Thanks for the follow-up, ad rem – So now I can put it up on Twitter.
        Hey, you hardly ever see the M-word associated with a happy face, but you managed to make it work. Somehow.

• JB from SoCal says:

Oops! As of 2:16 PM Pacific, ” . . .error occurred . . .” again. Will try other sources later . . .

• JB from SoCal says:

Yo estoy aqui con cara roja – I’m here with a red face; in other words, I am embarrassed. Checked out my (homemade) desktop build and tweaked a few knobs. All OK now. Sorry for being a nuisance, but for a short while it fed my Conspiracy Theory righteousness. False alarm.

15. rashomon says:

A 19-year-old American teenager from a suburban Chicago, Muslim family has been indicted for trying to join ISIS in Syria. His two younger siblings are also involved in celebrating ISIS activities via social media. Their naturalized parents, originally from India, blame social media for brainwashing their children.

One of the commenters says:
    JackSquat™~~
    Permit me to make a grim prediction: Any country that continues to provide religion status to Islam believing that moderate Muslims will save the day has been “sucker punched” and is guaranteed to suffer great havoc and disruptive chaos. The proof is undeniable, look at the mayhem Islam has inflicted upon all western democracies over the past 20 years. The self destructive formula is simple: provide religion status to the sham of moderate Islam and your country will suffer great devastation.
    Never before in human history has a nation’s leadership and intelligence community been so easily duped, confounded, played for fools, infiltrated and manipulated by enemy propagandists and apologists. Our leadership has become so pusillanimous in the face of Islamic bullying and brow beating, they have become their lackeys, aiding and abetting the invasion of the very nation they are suppose to protect. The situation is critical. The demoting of Islam’s religion status will turn the tide and send a clear-cut message to Islam that the dust of Allah is no longer befogging our vision enabling them to conqueror us.

I think he’s on to a doable game plan.

16. MrRight says:

If any of you think CNN in the US is sick , CNN in europe is openely pro Islamic.
    In a BIG way. From their biased coverage and commentary, and then you kind of see why. The channel is bombarded by qatar/Saudi/etc.. commercials
    Sadly BBC is not any better. Many people are getting brainwashed by Islamic powers 😦

Can’t stand that so much money goes to our moral enemies every time we go at the pump…
    And then they use our own money to destroy our culture ,(and economy), like raising mosques on our land.

17. Pingback: Mayor Of Rotterdam Tells Intolerant Muslims To “F*** Off”…On Live Television | The Dangers of Allah