Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
Maquis on May 28th – 2020 Presiden… A2 on May 28th – 2020 Presiden… Perot Conservative on AG Barr Appoints West Texas U.… Troublemaker10 on May 28th – 2020 Presiden… John Ostrowski on AG Barr Appoints West Texas U.… Indy0704 on The “Obstruction of Just… jeff montanye on The “Obstruction of Just… spoogels on The “Obstruction of Just… Dutchman on AG Barr Appoints West Texas U.… A2 on May 28th – 2020 Presiden… John Ostrowski on AG Barr Appoints West Texas U.… Do stop thinking abo… on May 28th – 2020 Presiden… jeff montanye on The “Obstruction of Just… John Ostrowski on AG Barr Appoints West Texas U.… Do stop thinking abo… on May 28th – 2020 Presiden…
- May 28th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1225
- Thursday May 28th – Open Thread
- AG Barr Appoints West Texas U.S. Attorney to Support Durham Investigation – Review Unmasking Before and After 2016 Election…
- The “Obstruction of Justice Trap” – Former AAG Matt Whitaker Confirms Mueller Probe Was Used As Weapon to Cover Coup Effort….
- BREAKING: President Trump Vows to Veto FISA Reauthorization if Passed…
Historical Campfire Conversations
- RT @lawyer4laws: Why do I suspect *THIS was the Originator for this report? https://t.co/CR96r4hzp9 twitter.com/JonLemire/stat… 1 hour ago
- RT @_YvonneBurton: Let's Roll America gofundme.com/f/let039s-roll… 1 hour ago
- @k_ovfefe2 @Shem_Infinite Twitter, Facebook, YouTube https://t.co/VsGZBKbfYc 1 hour ago
- @Shem_Infinite https://t.co/uI3XHR1wE0 2 hours ago
- @Shem_Infinite https://t.co/BRUuV4Vdjz 2 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
Daily Archives: January 13, 2015
MISSISSIPPI – Two men are in custody and a third is wanted in the death of Carolyn Temple, a Jackson woman who was shot last week and died Monday night. Antreal Jones and Jerome Moore, both 17, were arrested after … Continue reading
Remarkable bravery considering the backlash Recep Erdogan is likely to retaliate with. (Via PJ Media) A newspaper in Turkey whose roots stretch to the founding of the modern republic will truly live the words “je suis Charlie” on Wednesday when … Continue reading
Turkey’s Recep Erdogan and U.S.A’s Ron Paul Both Accuse The U.S. of Creating “Racism” and “Islamophobia” Leading To French Terror Attacks….
I would expect this from Erdogan, but from Ron Paul it’s profoundly disappointing. Erdogan blames the generic “West” for creating racism and negative views of Islam, adjusting his view to present a massive conspiracy against the Islamic world. However, Ron … Continue reading
From cartoonist A.F. Branco at ComicallyIncorrect.com.
While there is no current indication he died as a result of Ebola, he just returned from the ‘hot zone’, he was self-monitoring, and apparently he just collapsed and died. KILLEEN, Texas – A neighborhood in a small town just … Continue reading
(London)…Speaking to the NewsHour current affairs programme just hours after the Charlie Hebdo shootings in Paris, Mayor Aboutaleb became angered by the failure of some Muslims to adapt to their new homes, as he himself had done.