Inside The Jihad Siege Of The Kosher Market…

french market victims

Via Pam Geller – On Saturday, I spoke at length with Joseph, a French Jew who had family members and friends inside the Hyper Cacher kosher supermarket in Paris when it was stormed by Amedy Coulibaly, an Islamic jihadist who ultimately murdered at least four Jews for the cause of Islam. He spoke to the families and some of the survivors, and told me some shocking and terrible details about what happened during the attack – revealed here for the very first time. – READ ACCOUNT

This entry was posted in Islam, Jihad, media bias, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Inside The Jihad Siege Of The Kosher Market…

1. auscitizenmom says:

This quote from someone in the bakery sent chills down my spine. We seen this before. 👿
    “Some were too scared not to do what he wanted them to do, because some of them apparently were hoping to live. So they were saying, ‘All right, we’ll do what he wants and he’ll keep us alive”

2. justfactsplz says:

To read this whole account was gut wrenching. It brings tears to my eyes thinking about it. They want and need America’s help because the Jews must get out of France. The sad thing is Obama’s America will not help them.

3. steve says:

Obama’s America will not help the Whites of South Africa and Zimbabwe ether. Obama, Holder, and Oprah want all Whites in America to die also. Pay Back for Slavery or is it something else? Envy possibly? I have to say, I did not know things were this bad for Jews in France.

4. RJ says:

I take these French Jews may not be aware we have a clandestine muslim living in the White House who has his “sheriff of Nottingham” as attorney general where both if these racists will do all in their power to deny these Jews…perhaps all Jews in distant lands, from entering the USA.

Only those from South America or those muslims who can get to Mexico and cross our unsecured borders will be allowed into the States and given a fast track to citizenship.

Of course “sweet words” will come from the White House denying any such reality and millions of Americans will buy into this liar’s game unwittingly.

However, evil has a way of being confronted by good in times like this. We may not at present know how such good might appear, but it will and it will do battle with this evil.

Perhaps I have become “radicalized” in my love for my country, the United State of America!

• TheLastDemocrat says:

pretty close, RJ – keep trying and keep learning.
      By “South America,” I believe you may be talking about the illegal immigrants from countries including Mexico, Guatamala, El Salvador, Dominican Republic, or Nicaragua.

All of these places are on a continent called “North America.” I know this because I help my second-grader out with homework. We have quite a tiny problem with illegal immigrants from “South America”…

Our top-ten illegal immigrant countries are, in order of immigrants by 2012 estimate: Mexico, El Salvador, Guatamala, Honduras, Philippines, India, Korea, China, Ecuador, and Vietnam.

Ecuador, in ninth place, is actually in “South America,” the only of these in South American, yet another of the seven continents.

Try again.

5. Stormy says:

Wow. That is so different than what we are hearing in the news.

May God have mercy on our nation… on us.

6. Sharon says:

It’s difficult to make a meaningful response to this information.

I’m grateful that this man’s report was made available through Pamela Geller’s work.

The need to have sunshine in dark places is inevitably going to reveal some horrible sights and these details are part of that.

The deception that runs in the hearts of good people – to somehow believe “if we just do as he says, we might be ok” – such a strong weapon in the hands of evil.

It’s a different degree of deception but those who are shocked at what the Republicans are doing and not going in Congress these days are suffering from the same delusion.

Being able and willing to make choices that flow from what is true and what is so in the days ahead is going to put us on ground most of us have never had to consciously occupy.

Kyrie Eleison

7. Stormy says:

I remember when I read about the possible Biblical meaning of the tetrad of blood red moons falling on Passover and Sukkot in both 2014 and 2015, with the last one being a supermoon (the only one that will be visible in Jerusalem) and I remember thinking… Wow, things would really have to change dramatically for that to be a sign…

• Stormy says:

*The first three of the blood red moons will not be visible in Jerusalem, only the last one.

* A supermoon is the coincidence of a full moon or a new moon with the closest approach the Moon makes to the Earth on its elliptical orbit, resulting in the largest apparent size of the lunar disk as seen from Earth.

8. 180daysofkindergarten says:

Oh my. Who will get the Jews out of France? There is no one with the guts.
    Those poor people. I wish I could. I’ll bet many feel the same. How very sick and sad.

9. whuptdue says:

Coulibali was a seasoned jihadi…trained abroad unhindered and welcomed back to draw blood for an eager class of next generation homegrown jihad…

“In the aftermath of the massacre, Joseph pointed out that during a news report about the attack, Muslim children gathered behind the journalist, happily making the hand signal of firing a gun, making the V sign, and celebrating. “This is in their blood,” Joseph said. “It’s not something that Americans understand. But I’ve been stabbed, I have had a lot problems with them. I know their hatred. These are people whom the Koran commands, very clearly, many times, to kill us. We are supposed to be murdered. Yet I see these people reports on TV saying, ‘Oh well, Jews and Muslims lived side by side for many years in Muslim Spain.’ But you can talk to my, to my grandparents. You can talk to those who lived under Muslim occupations. They were dhimmis, they had to pay more taxes, and the day that the Muslim king wasn’t happy, he’d come in and kill everyone.”

• czarowniczy says:

“…the Muslim king wasn’t happy, he’d come in and kill everyone.”
      Let’s not forget that the Muslim Turks under the Ottoman Empire murdered somewhere around 1.5 (or more) million Armenian CHRISTIANS living under Turkish/Muslim rule between 1915 and the early 1920s. These murders occurred under an ‘enlightened’ rule, continuing even after Turkey lost to the Allies – by the time it all ended there were fewer than 400,000 Armenians alive in their homelands. This does not include the Armenian children who were taken from their families before their families were murdered, ‘converted’ to Islam and then given to Muslim families. Nor does it include the Armenian women kidnapped from their families (same disposition as the children’) and forced into Turkish harems. Sound like ISIS…or al Qaeda… or Boko Haram…or any other ‘progressive’ ‘moderate’ Islamic freedom fighters? But uh, that’s a hundred years ago, ancient history, those kinds of things couldn’t possibly happen now in pour wired, connected and progressive society. #pullurheadout

10. czarowniczy says:

‘POP’ – just came back into my mind. I believe I’d mentioned it before but waaaay back when the Israeli government had an operation that filtered arms and ammunition, or monies to buy them, into countries where it was feared antisemitism would/could rise as it did in Germany. Jewish organizations would get the supplies/cash and train/cache until needed. Wonder if this program would be reconstituted now that the Islamic hate machine’s going big-time international.
    Not trying to be snarky but after the hate and venom the POtuS has focused on Israel over the last 4 years I’m wondering if Israel is going to bring the program back to the US? The DoJ says that the Jews here have nothing to fear, the POtuS and Holder stands between Islamic terror and hate and the Jewish community. Maybe we should ask Meir Kahane…oh wait, we can’t – he was killed in Manhattan by an al Qaeda gunman. Probably coincidence…

11. partyzantski says:

The USG will do nothing to help the Jews in Israel.
    The pinko French government won’t, either.
    It is obvious both goobermints have no intention of holding the feral packs at bay (lemme see… let the seasoned surviviors of jihad BACK INTO THE COUNTRY…[check]).

It is up to individual French citizens to make the decision as to how to carry forward, as there is no place left for them to flee TO. Move to NYC, and have to deal with Al Sharpton’s street militias?

The most proactive thing to do is go to your safe and clean & inspect your armaments. I will do so after I finish a trip with my wife, I owe her some range time. Training time is never wasted time.

12. freepetta says:

Thank you for the article Sundance, Pam Geller is fantastic. After reading the entire piece I realized I actually HATE terrorists. They are Subhuman!

13. dizzymissl says:

I think Geller might have gotten punked. These people don’t even look that cold:

Pictured – INSIDE the freezer at Kosher deli: Terrified hostages cradle a child and send desperate text messages to loved ones as crazed fanatic was in standoff with armed police upstairs

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2905736/Pictured-INSIDE-freezer-Kosher-deli-Terrified-hostages-cradle-child-send-desperate-text-messages-loved-ones-crazed-fanatic-standoff-armed-police-upstairs.html#ixzz3OaPC5jaB
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

14. Vickie says:

I think I will go and find a Rabi in my town. There is a church here on nearly every conner. Maybe an effort by some of us to try and get some of these French Jewish people over to America threw our churches could be done. I think as many of us as can should try.

15. Centinel2012 says:

Reblogged this on Centinel2012 and commented:
    Good account of what happened there!

16. Cetera says:

Joseph concluded: “America has to do something for the French Jews. America has to do something for the French Jews because Israel cannot take in all the French Jews. Everybody’s trying to get to the U.S. You know how many people call me, asking, ‘how can I get to the U.S., it’s so difficult.”

Surely someone can pass on to them to come in through the southern border with Mexico? We just have to teach them how to say “I’m a refuge” in espanol. Soy un refugio? Soy de Mexico (mehico)?