O Holy Night

Luke 2-8 And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. 9-And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.

10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. 11-For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. 12-And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger. 13-And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,

Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

[…] 14-And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us. 16-And they came with haste, and found Mary, and Joseph, and the babe lying in a manger. 17-And when they had seen it, they made known abroad the saying which was told them concerning this child. 18-And all they that heard it wondered at those things which were told them by the shepherds. 19-But Mary kept all these things, and pondered them in her heart. 20-And the shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things that they had heard and seen, as it was told unto them.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

68 Responses to O Holy Night

1. Pingback: O Holy Night | RINO Blog Watch

2. MaryfromMarin says:

“For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government will be upon his shoulder, and his name will be called ‘Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.’ ” [Isaiah 9:6]

3. goodkathie says:

Merry Christmas, Treepers!

4. auscitizenmom says:

MerryChristmas, All.

5. Sharon says:

This is the 2010 Hallelujah flash mob. Still the greatest. 😉

6. Horsesoldier says:

Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year Treepers. You. are. the. best!

7. Paul H. Lemmen says:

Reblogged this on A Conservative Christian Man.

8. taqiyyologist says:

9. Lou says:

Merry Christmas SD, to your family and yourself.

10. My favorite Christmas Hymn of all time.

Merry Christmas, Wolverines, and God bless us, every one.

11. mscynlynn says:

Merry Christmas all. God bless.

12. Merry Christmas, everyone! And best wishes for a safe, blessed New Year!

Trans-Siberian Orchestra – Midnight Clear

Mannheim Steamroller – Do You Hear What I Hear?

13. firefly says:

Merry Christmas….

14. ZIP’s got the lyrics, you’ve got the recording…

15. kinthenorthwest says:

Merry CHRISTmas To All The Treepers
    May Your Stockings Be Full of Sweets
    May Your New Year Be Even Sweeter

Praying that all have a CHRISTmas to Believe In—May this song bring back many good memories of ChRISTmas to Believe in.

16. firefly says:

Merry Christmas!!!

17. taqiyyologist says:

18. yankeeintx says:

Well, just because 🙂

19. justfactsplz says:

Merry Christmas to all of my friends here. Thank you to everyone for posting the beautiful songs.

20. 7delta says:

Merry Christmas to all. Thanks for being The Last Refuge.

21. ZurichMike says:

A blessed Christmas to my treepers and their families and friends.

22. joshua says:

Merry Christmas to all you wonderful Treepers, and all American citizens of the greatest nation on God’s green Earth.

23. czarowniczy says:

And a Merry Christmas to the CTH readers/posters and especially to the admin folks who spend so much time digging our posts out of the spam bin. And, while I’m at it, to those swelled heads who just must tell me the nativity was actually in the spring for blah blah blah – it’s the reason, folk, not the season. Best to you and yours.

• 7delta says:

Czar, this morning in the This Day in History column in my local paper, AD 336 was listed as the first known celebration of Christ’s birth on Dec. 25th in Rome. When I read that, I had the same thought as you about the people who find fault with this day not being the exact date. The calendar date means nothing in eternity. Every day that we renew our love and belief in Him, He is born in our hearts and lives. Everyday is His.

Hope Santa found his way to your house too, to bring one or two gifts in remembrance and celebration of the Greatest Gift.

I Corinthians 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

I wish you, your family and for all, above all things, love.

And yes, the most difficult sometimes, “Love your enemies.” I’m praying for ya, Rev. Al, et al. May your shady path turn into the Road to Damascus. That bright light you’ll see is not an MSNBC studio light, bud.

Merry Christmas, Treepers and friends.

• czarowniczy says:

‘Zactly – those who use the ‘date’ issue as the backbone of their denial and try to share it during the holiday season. Ah well, their loss…

24. maggiemoowho says:

Merry Christmas everyone🎄🎅🎁

25. yakmaster2 says:

MERRY CHRISTMAS, Treepers, and may God Bless your & yours during your celebrations of Christ’s birth.

26. Auntie Lib says:

Merry Christmas Treepers! God bless us everyone!!!!

27. texan59 says:

To all of the Treepers near and far, I am blessed and have so many things to be thankful for. This place and those who run it, as well as those who hold down a branch, is a special place. Thank you all and God bless each of you and your families.

28. carterzest says:

Merry Christmas to all Treehouse members and especially Sundance and Team.
    God bless you all and God Bless America!

29. kathyca says:

my absolute favorite…falling on my knees. Merry Christmas treepers

30. texasranchqueen says:

Happy Birthday Jesus!

31. texan59 says:

By special request. 🙂

32. StormyeyesC says:

I think I fell into cyberspace. Sorry if this double posts. Warmest Christmas wishes to my Treehouse family.

This A Cappella Version of Oh Holy Night is amazingly sung by 5 very talented guys.

33. rashomon says:

What a delightful musical array to bring in Christmas Day. You Treepers are at the top of the tree with me. Have a merry, joyous day!

34. tappin52 says:

Merry Christmas to all of my new friends in the Treehouse. I have found that where there is truth is where I want to be, and here is where I come most often. Intelligent people with superior deductive reasoning skills all looking for truth. Bless you all.

35. pdxlady says:

May God Bless and continue to Bless all of you dear ones … wishing you all a very Happy Christmas and into the New Year 2015!

I love this version … Collin Raye …

… FALL ON YOUR KNEES …

36. Kitty Smith says:

Thank you for that nativity movie and Groban’s “O Holy Night.” It was exquisite.

37. jello333 says:

MERRY CHRISTMAS to my friends in the Treehouse… you mean a lot to me.