Jessica Lane Chambers – Open Discussion Research Thread

District Attorney John Champion moves from “nah, we don’t have gangs” on 12/9/14, to “well, we might have a problem with gangs“, on 12/17/14, “but doesn’t everybody“?

Panola county sheriff, Dennis “Jesus Solves My Crimes” Darby, apparently unavailable for comment.

This entry was posted in BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Cultural Marxism, Dept Of Justice, Gang Initiation Rites, justice for jessica, media bias, Notorious Liars, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

543 Responses to DA John Champion On Gangs In Panola County Mississippi: “well, we might have a little problem”…

1. finai says:

Jessica’s murder doesn’t further any political agenda so no national outcry Because of what pressure from Sundance, Champion has to choose of whom he’s most afraid. It looks like it’s the gang which includes the Rudds, Ali’s handlers, and the area power. Batesville wants this investigation to go away; they don’t want exposure. They’re maneuvering trying to decide who to sacrifice. It’s not going to be Ali; there’s too much external power there. One or more (maybe a Rudd) of the gang will be arrested and life will go on. The top gang members are being forced to sacrifice someone.

Panola Country Club
    15 hours ago
    We can’t wait to see all our members & their guests at our Christmas party. Only 2 more days!!! Complimentary appetizers during the Social Hour! Tis the Season to be Merry!

Shot Bright was the manager, now it’s his wife, Mary Nell Bright.

• Casper says:

I do not understand why they would have to sacrifice someone. It looks like there was more than one on the murder and pieces have been coming out little by little. That Ali needs to be sent back to Yemen or wherever he is from. It is all over face book he was running drugs out of that store. People of Panola County need to get tough and put whoever is responsible behind bars.

• DeWalt says:

Wonder if Ali’s daddy is picking up the tab on the party?

• Alaskagurl says:

Ali is their star witness, probably already cut a sweet deal!

2. jason says:

I can’t pull myself away from this until someone is caught…I think someone will squawk eventually though..if not Im making a fake facebook a year or two down the road, I’ll befriend them slowly and then began to ask questions…

3. kinthenorthwest says:

Right now it seems that in the west coast states Hispanic gangs are growing very rapidly. They are especially growing in the more rural agricultural areas that once were very peaceful. As I said in another post murder rates in some smaller cities in southeastern Washing are seeing a Huge rise in murder rates with over 90% due to Hispanics/Hispanic Gangs.

• Casper says:

I am sure that somebody already has talked. Spilled the beans. That reward money is enough to get you out of town and get you set up somewhere else.

• fred says:

I can affirm your statement. We are drowning in drug gangs from Mexico. Those are your dreamers they want to give amnesty too. I live in small town place in CA. and 84% of crimes in our little newspaper blotter are Hispanic. Every morning a DUI hit and run or shots fired or drive by shooting. We are used to it. Anyway where do you think the drugs the black gangs sell come from and who brings them. Out of thin air….. No open southern border is the source for 90% of it so anon guy has more work to do.

• kinthenorthwest says:

That is the way it is here fred. Sometimes they will give the name and you think “OK not Hispanic this time” and then you find out it is Hispanic gang related. Just last week they commented on the news how Homicides were so very rare and now its monthly and lately been weekly.

4. Allen says:

Wow!

Sure,we might have a gang problem,but who doesn’t?

Really!!! I’m very rarely at a lose for words,but….. Wow!

• Mimikast says:

That was my reaction too. WOW. Did I really hear him say that.
      If this was my town and he was my elected officaial I would want him to say he has a plan to combat this cancer that drug gangs bring and get them out of town.

His response angers me because he’s been complacent in his response .

I live where there are no openly gangs in my town but the area has had quite a few deaths from herion od’s . The communities and law enforcement are ‘tetting it be the elephant in the room. They are saying we have a problem and what can we do collectively to combat it and save lives .
      If I lived there he would not get my vote.

One last thought: Fear. Quilt and Intimdation is what people use to control people .
      Praying for Justice for Jessica even if she had not been white I would feel the same way. We have no right to take someone’s life regardless of ethenicticy.
      Only if they have broken into our home and it was self defense and protection of family.

5. Old Hillbillt says:

A few years ago, I lived in a little town in western Colorado. The hispanic “bangers” from Grand Junction (and points west) decided it was a territory that was ripe for organized drug sales and sent three of their members to take up residence there. Area buildings began to be “tagged” and break-ins increased exponentially. The residents complained LOUDLY!

The town cops began to drop in on the boyz about 7 or 8 times a day (and night) enexpectedly.
    Guess what, the “boyz” decided they did not like that kind of police attention and moved back to GJ.

Problem not entirely solved, but at least the tagging and break-ins stopped!

• archer52 says:

Exactly! We had a recruiter from Chicago show up (via Tampa) to check on the gangs in my town. They wanted to know if they were ripe for the next step up. Our patrol got a tip, met the guy at the late night Denny and escorted him right back out of town.

They decided we weren’t corrupted enough.

• fred says:

Holder has put the cuffs on the cops and released many criminals and shortened sentences. The result… no more profiling…Oh boy thank goodness.

6. numerzwei says:

Somewhat true…… BUT, most towns have strong law enforcement men and women that don’t bend over for them. They are actually afraid of the fuzz.

7. raiders1972 says:

Question for those of you who are more versed in law enforcement investigations than I am. The DA says Ali is eliminated as a suspect because he was at the store the entire time. I’m not suggesting at all that Ali has anything to do with this, but how can you eliminate someone as being involved when you haven’t arrested a suspect? Hypothetically, the person arrested might say that Ali knew this was going to happen and gave advice on how to accomplish it. Why is the DA saying this?

• JohnP says:

SOP – He had an alibi and it checked out. Multiple witnesses place him at the store at the time of the murder. There were obvious political considerations involved it making damn sure everyone heard that Ali was cleared as a suspect as soon as possible. He has been spouting chapter and verse from the CAIR handbook of victimhood for days.

My wife gave birth to a lawyer (I swear, I don’t think it’s mine.) everything they say is compartmentalized. Right now they are looking into everyone’s alibi for the time of the murder. All I can say is God help Mr. Chambers if he was alone, and drunk in front of the TV when it happened.

• ches1 says:

Normally, witnesses who can verify your alibi help to eliminate you as a suspect.

But what happens if those alibi witnesses are shadier than the suspect?

It would be interesting to find out exactly who those witnesses are.

• smg45acp says:

If I was going to order a hit on somebody, you can be damn sure that I had airtight alibi while the hit was taking place.
        So having an alibi doesn’t mean you were not involved.

• TwoLaine says:

Maybe you and Mr. Chambers can each use the blackout alibi.

• Investigators are trained to follow strong, solid leads. Even though a suspect is cleared, as the investigation goes on and more information is learned of the crime, if information comes up that involves a cleared suspect, the once cleared suspect can be brought in for further questioning. Even if a cleared suspect says something, at the time it was said didn’t seem significant, but later becomes important to investigators, that cleared suspect can be brought in for clarification. The primary purpose of clearing a suspect to to eliminate the possibility of wasting valuable time following a lead that has gone cold.

• DeWalt says:

Think of it like two bisecting circles. On the left we have the ones we haven’t looked at yet, on the right we have totally eliminated, in the bisect they have been questioned but we want to keep them in a holding pattern.

• lovemygirl says:

Normally they would keep mum but Champion is saying he went out of his way to say he was “cleared” because Ali was receiving death threats. I think Champion was doing it because Ali’s father signs Champion’s kickback checks. 😉 Just kidding, sort of, well maybe not kidding… Champion isn’t the brightest bulb as if you hadn’t noticed.

8. archer52 says:

One of the biggest hurdles our gang unit met with was our administration’s refusal to admit that there was a gang problem. Our Chief, who came from a big city full of gangs, knew what they were and the threat they represented. But the people under him were “good old boys” and just could not wrap their heads around the threat. In their minds “gangs” looked like Hispanic men with flannels shirts buttoned to the top and red bandanas, saying “holmes” a lot- just like on TJ Hooker!

When our Chief left, the new administration was even worse. They disbanded the one unit, re-tasked the mission on others, and the gangs flourished. It wasn’t until a double homicide (including the corpses being torched) did the department heads go “hmmm… we might have a problem here.”

The why was simple- as it is there in Mississippi. Politically, once you admit there is a problem the public’s (voters) next question is “What are you going to do about it?” If the politicians don’t have an answer, they fear the public will replace them with someone who does. So they deny there is a problem. All good. Simple.

9. gg189 says:

Let’s not forget that vice lords are the rival gang of GDs. Doesn’t take much googling to see their influence in MS.

And VLs ideologically embraced Islamic principles in the 80s. Going on limited understanding of gang colors/hand signals, but my money is on ali being associated with VLs (basing this on his hand signal in a pic and a Dallas hat). And as I recall (joke or not) the pic of Jess throwing gang signs – VL not GD. But at least 1 of her long-term boyfriends is undoubtedly gangster disciple

I think we are on the right track with the suspicious parties – all GDs. Just want to bring another possible motive to light – GD vs. VL

10. DeWalt says:

In the list of gang members yesterday, Was anyone with the last name Patrick in there. Just looking in some corners that’s all.

11. coeurdaleneman says:

I had a dream last night of sundance leading a group of livestreamers in front of Ali’s roach coach, now and the surging toward his entrance, followed by blocking the Highway in front, letting only whites go by without hassle. Sure glad that I woke up outta that one.

12. Need gas money Sundance? I sent you some. Stop by M&M and get $14 worth of gas. Make it premium, Buy a pack of smokes, too. No matches. Say hey to Ali for us while you’re there and . ask him for directions to the Tree Farm on Herron. Be sure to check out the bottom feeders in the parking lot. Anyone you recognize? Take real good notes. That is all.

13. 180daysofkindergarten says:

In the small southern town I’m familiar with the good old boys are engaging in their own brand of illegal fun and I would imagine that this is what makes these tiny towns attractive to gang bangers. The native white boys don’t want the white hot light on them anymore than the gang bangers do.
    FWIW, I think Jessica was killed as a result of the racial stuff stirred up with the national crap going on and internal gang/drug culture of the town. This is no accident and they knew they were going to “burn the b”. Local LE doesn’t want any outsider looking at their town. The attention is the mistake, not the crime.
    I just found you guys and am so glad!!

• Casper says:

Local LE can get over it. The whole world knows the county is rotten.

• archer52 says:

I agree mostly. Race is always a calculation inside the black gangs. They are angry and convinced the “white guy did it.” ala Sharpton. They truly believe whites are lesser people. Remember what a group of blacks did to a couple in Tennessee a few years back. Bad stuff.

However, I am beginning to think we need to keep an open mind to the outside possibility that Jessica was killed by someone other than the gangs. I’m 90% plus sure they did it, but her dad being involved in meth and crime makes me think she was around some really bad guys. It would not be outside the realm of possibility some meth-head was involved.

Ever watch True detective with Matthew McConaughey? It was one outstanding role for him. I’ve had the pleasure of dealing with some of those types. They can be quite violent. Especially when on drugs.

At this point, I’d be looking hard at her dad’s friends, the gangs and running her emails and calls and texts. In there we will find the person she talked to that knows what happened. The trick would be to have enough on one of them to make them squeal.

• Casper says:

I thought about that and I thought maybe her dad had screwed over the gangs. Then after I saw that post about burning the white bitches and raping them I changed my mind.

14. I don’t know about anyone else, but all this endless speculation is really muddying the water. At this point, there has been a ton of information gathered by everyone here, but much of it seems irrelevant.

I’m not a mod and hold no sway, but I think it would be better to go with what we have. If there is an angle to be pursued, then there needs to be some facts to back it up.

For instance, we know there was an accelerant used, and the investigators sound very confident that they know what it was. This means we know this was no accident, so the speculation about an accident causing Jessica’s death is utterly useless, at this point.

For whatever reason, the DA, whether you like him or not, has decided to share that they’ve cleared certain individuals. At this point, it appears the family (mother and father), gas can man, Charlotte Wilkerson, and Ali, the recently demoted store clerk, have all been cleared. We also know the FBI has custody of all the video surveillance at the store, yet they still cleared Ali. Barring some conspiracy, we have to accept that he is not involved, at least with Jessica’s murder. Also, even though we didn’t hear this from the DA, it is highly unlikely the fire chief, Cole Haley, had anything to do with the murder. He was with the first responders that arrived and the fire house is several miles away. There has also been no evidence linking him to the murder, other than as a first responder. Continued speculation about the fire chief is useless.

This site did a tremendous job with the Zimmerman/Martin case and the Brown/Wilson case. With each high profile case, more and more people are coming to this site, which is an awesome thing. But, we need to be mindful of each of our responsibilities, here, in that we don’t want to see this site devolve into conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory. The work done, here, is too important. But, the sunlight that is shone on the facts, here, won’t mean anything if it doesn’t see the light of day, elsewhere. The more conspiracy theories that get thrown around, the easier it is to just simply dismiss this site. It is up to each of us to not let that happen.

Rant over. 🙂

• Tempest says:

Valid point.
      Note has been taken.

I think that the issue with this case is…there was hearsay from the offset. Its mostly from there been a case of finding physical evidence.

No doubt that bookwriter will.appreciate some of the things we have dug up here. I assume that they will be making a mint off of the story of #JessicaChambers.

• We are keeping the fire burning until this is resolved. She is like my kid and I am going to do for her what I would do for mine. The DA, the Sheriff and the deviant fire chief are useless at best and at worst, co-conspirators in the criminal activity that’s been happening for years in Courtland-Batesville but now climaxing in the cremation of a living being. No mas.

• Betty says:

Yes, it is almost like she is everyone’s little sister. So sweet, popping her head up to take a selfie with her hair tossed up to improbable heights.

• jason says:

I’d like to see us get some focus too… but not sure what we have that can be focused on. The ones cleared seem like a good idea to move on from, but at the same time, Ali being un-involved also doesn’t preclude that he may have been given details from sources who appear to know a bit too much early on in the process. Same for Sha Sha, she might not be involved and solid alibi, but the whole party angle has never been clarified. I saw an article claim police had found other witnesses at this party who confirmed Jessica was there, but no details about the party (where, when, who?) and no further details to explain if indeed others saw Jessica there, who it was, whether Jessica was with anyone else, etc.

Basically it seems extremely difficult to rule out much of anything IMO. Accident seems like it should be one we can move away from, but since there’s been some waffling about whether there was accelerant or how it was confirmed to have been used, even that seems like it’s not terrible to flush out whether an accident was a possibility. At this point I think it has been pretty well ruled out, but some of the discussion and analysis (car positioning, damage to car and area, etc) that’s been done b/c of the possibility of an accident, helps me understand the scene a lot better.

Anyway, just a view on the direction at this point. I think having an open mind about what possibilities exist and playing those out a little helps a bit to 1) rule out some of the ones that can be ruled out and 2) allow some possibilities that might be overlooked b/c it doesn’t fit the prevailing thought to be explored to see if they may have merit.

Perhaps if we could get a summary of some of the more relevant facts, it might focus things more as sorting through 300-900+ postings is difficult to try and keep track of what’s been covered but I’m not sure trying to limit what’s discussed is a net positive given all that we are unsure about still. JMHO tho

• Betty says:

The authorities have kept a lot of physical evidence away from us. When we have access to that information a lot will change. Now we need to just keep shaking the box, if we were not there Jessica’s horrific murder, a hate crime would already be disappeared.

• VegasGuy says:

You are correct. It seems that the more that is uncovered, the less we know.
        On the other tread someone posted what could be her car parked on a pad. That raises more questions. If that is her car, is it the same one that was burned? The car on the pad sure seems to have alloy wheels & the burned car deffinately has steel wheels.

The car on the pad has a protective runner on the doors (to minimize dings). These are normally attached with adhesive & they are plastic, so they would have melted in the fire.
        But, as they melted, they would have protected the sheet metal under them to some degree until they fell away or melted completely. So the sheet metal they were attached to should have experienced a different degree of heat damage & some indication that they were attached should be seen on the burned car. No such indication.

And the rear license plate is attached to the metal trunk lid on that model. The mounting brackets are plastic & would have melted away. The plate should have just fallen to the ground, yet the initial photos do not show any indication of it at the scene. So where did it go? Did they just toss it into the car? Did they take crime scene photos prior to handling any evidence & moving the car?

• JohnP says:

Well at least there is one arrest that came out of Jessica’s tragedy. WMC just reported the the fraudster Janet Posey who setup a fake charity site for Jessica has been arrested. Thank you Mississippi Attorney General Jim Hood!

• JACK JONES says:

For every suspicion and theory there needs to be a motive. Only a person who is mentally defective like a serial killer would not have some clear motive imo. Ali in my opinion has no motive that is clear to me or anyone from what i have read. I still think he’s a wanna be gangster propped up by his fathers money. Is he shady and possibly involved in selling drugs ? Yes but as far as Jessica’s death i see no connection other than this place being a hub of known troublemakers. So for anyone to have a suspicion about anyone please back it up with a motive. Only someone mentally ill wouldn’t have a motive imo.

• John Galt says:

“We also know the FBI has custody of all the video surveillance at the store, yet they still cleared Ali.”

Please name the individual in a position of authority with the FBI that announced that the FBI had cleared Ali.

• I should have been more precise. I said “they”, and meant those in charge of the murder investigation, not those providing assistance with the investigation. The sentence you quoted is referring to the “they” in the sentence preceding the one right before the sentence you quoted. I thought it read clear enough.

15. jason says:

Teapooh aka teanna rudd has deleted her facebook account after the quote/screenshot of he saying cops should have their families raped and burned in front of them started circulating yesterday. Guess she don’t like peeps looking over her page. Took a bunch of screenshots of the account if anyone needs tho. It’s interesting IMO that she went from daily poster to not posting since Dec 6th. Her ‘hubby’ Brejuan Beyers also went from a somewhat frequent poster to having his last post on Dec 6 and nothing since. Maybe just a coincidence, but something to kick around and look a little deeper if poss IMO.

On the other hand, Sandy Rudd (Cassandra Market) and Kesha Ivy Sanford, the other 2 who talked with Jessica at the market along with Brejuan are still all over facebook. There was a poster in one of the prior threads here on CTH that knew someone local who was saying Kesha was acting very strange since the incedent, and telling details about what happened to Jessica that haven’t been reported elsewhere.

• Dumb doubling down. Good they are still talking.

• Casper says:

Let em talk and text. The FBI is listening to every word.

• waltherppk says:

Yeah for all that social media stuff that is presumably not really of any relevance or forensic interest, it sure is odd how much deleting of material has been going on by so many folks who got nothing to worry about from any scrutiny by people doing a little investigation. A whole lot of that Sergeant Shultz “I know nothing” / “don’t know nuttin about it” stuff is going ’round……like a sudden epidemic of know nothingness.

• I M Simpleton says:

Have you posted those screenshots or have links?

• sundance says:

Jason, email the screen shots (put your user name in subject line) and we’ll download to site.

• jason says:

Sent

• jason says:

apologies… looked like it had sent, but got bounced back a little later and I just noticed it 😦 . Posted a few that may have been of interest in the last research thread. It’s on the 2nd to last page of comments. Will see if I can load it elsewhere.

• Sundance, I am sending you a word document entitled ‘Connections’. It’s not the whole tamale, but it may be a place to work from – if someone hasn’t already done this. As usual, the title of the email will have my screen name in all CAPS. I love all of you guarding our Treehouse so well (SD and the never-tiring mods). Wow, just wow, for what you’ve done and what you are doing. I tip my hat to you.

• insomniakat says:

Sandy Rudd – Can’t Sleep

[URL=http://s1260.photobucket.com/user/insomniakat1/media/c51754c5-df7c-41dd-8caa-a542710ecbba_zps91fd69f3.png.html][IMG]http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii562/insomniakat1/c51754c5-df7c-41dd-8caa-a542710ecbba_zps91fd69f3.png[/IMG][/URL]

16. joshua says:

sheriff Darby gets into broohaha with Como police chief. Nov. 15, 2013
    sheriff Darby sued by Como police chief in Federal court, Darby countersues Como police chief, Jan 9, 2014
    http://wreg.com/2014/12/04/panola-county-sheriffs-office-employee-indicted-for-rape/ Dec 4, 2014
    panola county sheriff employee guilty of statutory rape…he is Darby’s cousin
    http://themississippilink.com/2014/09/22/around-mississippi-2-dead-after-shooting-at-batesville-grocery-store/ Sept 2014
    In Batesville, two men are dead after an early Saturday shooting at a rural grocery store near Batesville.
    Panola County Coroner Gracie Grant-Gulledge says the dead men are 20-year-old Quendez Robinson and 24-year-old Rodrick Scurlock. Gulledge says Robinson died of a gunshot wound after being taken to Tri-Lakes Medical Center, while Scurlock died at the store in the Curtis Station community, about 7 miles northwest of Batesville
    Both were shot about 1 a.m. at the Hilltop Grocery, where a party was apparently in progress. At least two other people were shot and are recovering.
    Panola County Sheriff Dennis Darby tells WATN-TV that two gang rivals may have argued. Deputies say a fifth person may have also been grazed by a bullet. Officials are currently questioning several people.
    Neighbors say the commotion came as a complete shock.
    ”Not much happens out here like this, not this far out in the County, so it’s a shock yeah,” Jerry Beaver said.
    It comes as Panola County has struggled to gain the upper hand against gangs after a series of deadly incidents over the last few years.
    ”It’s obviously gang-related, you know. We’ve been going on three years working on gang relationships,” said Panola County Sheriff Dennis Darby, who believes it’s a sign that gangs, which used to come from out of town, have begun to take root locally.
    Neighbors say they woke up after hearing shots coming from here. But as we found before in Panola County, those people were too intimidated by what happened to talk on camera about it.
    Sheriff Darby says that continues to present a problem, but he’s making progress.
    ”We’ll continue to ask the general public to give us information. We’ll protect you regardless of who you are,” he said.
    He says that even extends to other gang members.
    In the meantime, people here say seeing the sheriff investigating gives them a little comfort.
    ”Well, they probably have some pretty good suspects. They probably have some leads for starters so that’ll help. I feel a little bit better, yeah,” Beaver said.
    ”Of course we’re on top of it. We know what happened, we know who did it,” Darby said.
    And he says it won’t take long for him to prove it.

17. yakmaster2 says:

Despite DA Champion’s verbal shoulder shrug on the county’s gang problem, no one can shrug off the fact that accelerant was used to set a young woman on fire and burn her to death. Burned alive in agony until there was nothing left to burn. Even if she had lived, she would have been permanently robbed of beauty, health, and trust.
    I want to HEAR some real horror, disgust, and outrage from the DA, the Sheriff and the Fire Chief. I want to HEAR some vows of JUSTICE coming from the mouths of Prosecutor Champion (ironic) and Sheriff What’s-his-name, since they’re the public faces REPRESENTING that community.
    Their stance has consistently been a “now, nobody get upset, go on about your business” dispassionate politicking—apparently out of fear that non-whites MIGHT be somehow offended that public officials would be disgusted by such a heinous crime; somehow race is such an elephant in the room (their minds) that all anyone’s ever gotten out of them is a business-as-usual attitude. Well, I say no matter what your skin color is to begin with, having it burned off you changes it. Period.

• christineo13 says:

I couldn’t agree more. Besides no teddy bears, flowers and candles – well that might ot be appropriate – and the lack of blacks at Jessica’s funeral, there is a lack of compassion from the authorities. I am a Navy Veteran and was one of 7 female EOD techs. I have been involved in some crazy stuff and when we had to present facts to the public it was always with commitment to do the right thing. I don’t feel that from these LE.

• Betty says:

While reviewing face book posting I am sure I read that black people were allowed to attend the viewing but turned way from the funeral.

• sidneyaneres says:

I keep seeing funeral, I thought it was posted that this was really a memorial service. The body was still in the hands of the ME, why have a fake Funeral service, They also had a casket, though I thought it was empty.

• cajunkelly says:

I read a facebook post that stated the family turned blacks away from “visitation” and the funeral, saying they wanted it to be private. The person posting that stated, in argument:
          If they wanted it private why was it livestreamed.

• michellc says:

That entire place is whacky, but if you thought someone in the black community murdered your daughter, would you not be a little leery of allowing possibly your child’s murderer at her funeral?
            I don’t know that it is them being racist as is being insinuated on FB or them being cautious?
            It is also highly possible they only wanted family and close friends at the funeral and the recording of it was not only a way for her friends not invited to see it but also a bone to the media.
            It could also have been a space issue. I know when my kids were in HS a girl died and they only allowed family and close friends at the actual funeral and then set up a live recording in another building for others to watch the funeral. They did it because of space.

• TexasJustice says:

I am all in with your passion…..but will state something i said earlier. These people are in shock. They have been “kicking the gang can down the road” for a long time and never seen this level of scrutiny of their work (or lack thereof). This case and all the Feds in town will bring changes and I think they are is scared.

• Alaskagurl says:

They are trying to distance themselves with the gang and black community out of fear of whats gonna come out. But, I would turn them away to IF, I didn’t know which one killed my child.

• NEWS SCOOP says:

Exactly, there is also the issue of was she beaten, raped, gang raped or what crimes to her happened prior to being burned alive. I’m starting to believe the apathy in her death by the locals around her, is because nobody really cared about her white or black 😦
      Maybe her brother did, but he got taken out to. “an accident,” and her obvious murder is unsolvable. WTF

18. RangerZero says:

Sundance had a post earlier this morning about the Rudd clan. In that was something about Jessica only being out of Leah’s House for a week. I seem to recall from a few days ago that Jessica had been working at Goody’s in Batesville for a month. Is the job not a month but only a week?

• sundaybu says:

I wonder if she started the new job while still Leah’s?

• RangerZero says:

Possible, if “guests” of Leah’s are allowed to work while being there.

• booger71 says:

I tend to doubt that. If you read their Mission Statement, it says that new admits are given a 2 week trial period, and after that a 12 month program is agreed to, and no patient can go off site unless accompanied by a staff member.

• lovemygirl says:

I’ve worked with people in recovery and they often have a transition period to normal life. That often entails starting to work outside the treatment center so that might explain it.

• Mimikast says:

I’d like to know that too. The crime was rage filled . We don’t know who or why but was she meeting someone that she had just
      met while in her new job?
      Doesn’t seem as anyone has spoken to her employer.

• StormyeyesC says:

News reports said she started working at Goody’s in October.

19. Kat says:

In this thread, https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/12/16/justice-for-jessica-lane-chambers-research-thread-2/comment-page-4/ poster, Christmas, provides a link that “Jessica’s cousin” makes a comment that Jessica was the one that called 911. http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/27645789/investigators-follow-new-lead-in-jessica-chambers-murder-case
    (“Jessica’s cousin’s” comment is fourth comment from top)

Hmmm

• joshua says:

thought the battery was out of her cell phone? how could she call 911? did the first responder take the battery out? this comment about Jessica calling 911 makes no sense…she is burning, is hit on the head, how could she turn on a phone and dial?

• cajunkelly says:

That “cousin” also gets all up in someone’s grill for mentioning Jessica’s dad and his meth history (to be fair, the person commenting said Jessica and her dad were involved in meth mfg. bit my fingers and managed to not correct that person). She loudly proclaimed that Ben (J’s dad) has NEVER been involved in meth.

Something else is niggling my brain; I noticed that Jessica’s mother plays a game called “Criminal Case” on FB. I know nothing about this, since I don’t do FB, but I noticed that several of the relatives of Jessica’s ex also play “Criminal Case”. (shrug) just something my brain keeps circling back to

• michellc says:

It’s a hidden object game and lots of people play it.

• JohnP says:

Kelly, how sure are you about this?
        …Sweet girl, she just got back on Dec. 1, so not out even a week…

She gets out of the safety of Leah’s House on Monday and gets killed on the next Saturday. This makes me think that whoever killed her, planned to kill her at the first possible opportunity. There is an urgency, it had to be done ASAP. During the week she would have been working at Goody’s so Saturday the 6th would have been the first chance. She targeted for an execution. Revenge or silence? Am I wrong?

• Ziiggii says:

I don’t see how that is to far off base… There was a sense of this with all the talking taking place.

Did she do something before she went to Leah’s? To whoever she wronged they couldn’t track her down or needed to wait for her to get out before they could get her? Still need to know the time frame of Jessi being at Leah’s House… It’s generally a 12 month program. So what ever happened might have taken place around this time 2013? That is a long time for someones anger to stew and be able to plan the best possible way to kill her. On their own or with others more “experienced” input.

• StormyeyesC says:

She was arrested in June IIRC, so couldn’t have been in for 12 months. She started work in October at Goody’s.

• JohnP says:

Yeah i think she “went over the wall” and is one of Leah’s House dropout/failures. The two cell phones isn’t a good sign, I have only heard about dealers and prostitutes having two cell phones.

• Eskie Mom says:

If your cell ever fails & it’s the only communication with the outside world (no landline or computer at that point), you are liable to think differently. Luckily, I had a Trac Phone from when we were trying to choose a new provider & it still had a couple of days left, so I was able to top it up.
                It’s a good idea to have 2 (& keep the info- passwords, PIN, etc where you can find them), JIC.

• JohnP says:

It sort of rules out a lot of motives. and explains the “well planned” feel. I still think Leah’s House knows exactly who she was sheltering from, and I wouldn’t be surprised if they informed the sheriff as well just in case.

• JohnP says:

The only good news today comes in the war the press doesn’t mention. The Peshmerga broke the IS siege on Sinjar Mountain after 6 months and rescued thousands of trapped Yazidis. Now on to Sinjar! Go Kurds!

• moogey says:

August 10th CNN reported after the rescue that thousands remained on the mountain. I posted to Ed Henry FB and asked him to question how many remained. I believe that I posted to his page monthly, asking him to question Josh Earnest on how many remained on the mountain. Ed Henry is probably quite happy knowing that he won’t have to hear from me again. This was a tragedy and our President should be shamed for not having worked harder to organize the removal of more of these people prior to August.

• JohnP says:

You will be proud to know that two of the planes flying close air support for the final assault were “old and obsolete” A-10 Warthogs. Go Hogs! BTW the number of remaining Yazidi on Mt. Sinjar is somewhere between 2000-4000. The last Peshmerga air drop included 1,000 tents and 10,000 emergency sanitary kits (soap, toothpaste, etc.) based on that number. The Iraqi Army Golden Brigade just launched their offensive on Tel Afar (8 hours behind schedule). So IS is getting slammed in 3 cities and multiple villages in the northern Anbar all at the same time.

As for Obama, he is a victim of his own campaign, he can’t be a war monger against muslims, he’d lose both the fuzzy bunnies and the fuzzy-wasy support. After all that evil George Bush was a war monger.

• Alaskagurl says:

Destiny Diane Mills · University of Arkansas at Little Rock
      Jessica is my cousin and she is the one who called.
      Reply · · 2 · 17 hours ago

• dizzymissl says:

Not sure where I read it now, but Jessica had two cell phones. Anybody else remember reading that?

• Renee says:

Yes. I do remember. The information said she had two phone numbers.

• dizzymissl says:

Thank you. So her calling it in could be correct. Also, a news report said Champion said, “the investigators have managed to find a way to talk to the person who called 911” which was a really strange statement to me. But maybe her calling it in could account for the statement?

20. ouroborosredux says:

I agree with justincaselawgic. I’ve lurked here since the early Zimmerman days. Sundance and a small core of researchers did an incredible job of organizing and analyzing the known evidence and made the whole truth, as it was known, available for the world to weigh.. Something the established media was doing a very poor job of.. I really hope this site doesn’t stray from dispassionately analyzing just the known facts.. That’s its strength and what sets it apart from anyplace else. Let Websleuths do the endless speculation thing.. Just my two cents as an observer..

• coeurdaleneman says:

Relax, it is still very early. It has only been 11 full days since the crime happened. Think back to Ferguson–people were still scrambling to learn the lay of the land in Canfield Green nearly 3 weeks into it. IIRC, the bullet hole building wasn’t discovered until Aug 28-29th. And posters still though that the landscapers were doing the logging at that point in time.

I think that, given the small amount of data released by the officials that the CTH has drilled down pretty well. And by this time next week, a lot more clarity will have arrived. For example, the lack of any new arrest by then probably mean that there wasn’t any DNA recovered from inside her body.

The main problem here has been the lack of real meat developed by the local journalism ranks. Their output has been abysmal.

21. alan says:

Do the authorities plan some kind of press conference to let the general public know more details? We are running out of evidence, and it sure would be nice to have a bit more info. You never can tell, if you release more information, it would help the investigation. Autopsy results, etc.

22. jewelsc6 says:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=757081161028942&set=vb.144273182309746&type=2&theater this video shows jessica leaving the gas station and the white car is also leaving.. there is another video somewhere that shows a white car turning out of the gas station at the same time jessica is leaving in the same direction..i am trying to find that video…

• jewelsc6 says:

i also noticed that panolian says more than one did this, did the police tell them this, a slipup??? i also rememember reading on a thread that someone else said some guys did this…. The Panolian
      December 7
      MBI, PSO INVESTIGATE DEATH OF WOMAN
      BELIEVED TO HAVE BEEN
      INTENTIONALLY SET ON FIRE

An 18-year-old Panola County woman has died from burns that were apparently intentionally inflicted by assailants who she was able to name before she lost consciousness.

Jessica Chambers was transported to the Med Saturday night after firefighters, responding to a report of a roadside car fire just outside Courtland corporate limits, found her near the scene.

Chambers is the daughter of Ben Chambers, an employee of the Panola County Sheriff’s Department. Investigator Barry Thompson said that the sheriff’s department had turned over the investigation to the Mississippi Bureau of Investigation.

District Attorney John Champion confirmed Sunday morning that law enforcement officials are investigating a Saturday night homicide. Champion was en route to Batesville for a briefing on the investigation, he said.

The Courtland and Pope Volunteer Fire Departments were toned out to 3448 Herron Road at 8:12 p.m., Panola Emergency Management Agency Director Daniel Cole said. The first firefighters arrived at 8:16 p.m. Herron Road is the name Courtland’s Main Street takes when it passes out of corporate limits. The address is otherwise unrelated to the crime, Cole said.

“When they got to there they found a female patient that had been burned and called for an ambulance and deputies,” Cole said. The victim “was able to talk just a little,” Cole said.

Ambulance personnel transported the victim to the parking lot of Courtland’s First Baptist Church where she was picked up by an Air Evac helicopter and transported to the Med where she died shortly afterwards. Cole said that investigators from the sheriff’s department and MBI were still at the scene when they received word that Chambers had died.

• sidneyaneres says:

Next week is Christmas week.

The media will drop this story after this week, Channel five has today and tomorrow, then the weekend.

This story is about to hit the dust, even locally. and for sure nationally. Unless something breaks, the media will be out doing stories to help sell stuff for their advertisers.

I was in a walmart, deserted, the week before christmas, stuff piled up everywhere, and no one. A couple years back the lot would be full and baskets. This Time, basic shopping and mostly groceries. I watch walmart for a pulse on the economy. its dying. no matter what the BS statistics say.

next week will be happy happy stories etc. with local current news thrown in. I fear.

It will take this place to keep it going. imo

• That’s right. In Shakespeare the comic relief is just that, but also draws contrast to a terrible tragic situation making that tragedy seem much worse compared to a happy hopeful time. That’s what Christmas will do to and for Jess. And the New Year is a new day with renewed energy.That’s what New Years will do for us..

• Did you like how the camera man left his camera on Ali’s bling ring for several seconds??? Unless that’s cubic zirconium / cut glass that took a lot of EBT fraud and dope-peddling to make that happen.

• jason says:

ty for the link. First time I’ve seen any of the video where she actually pulls away, always stopped when she walked back to her car (and before pumping any gas?). Would be nice if the video was released for all.

23. CM says:

Wondering if in fact she did buy the $14 gas, + the $5-6 for a pack of smokes, which comes out to $20. Did video show her getting change back? I’m still not convinced all that gas went into her tank though. And if I can talk my dd into editing the video portion that suggests this, I will pass it on.

• She waited there like she was getting some change.

• sidneyaneres says:

If you have the full video slowing from when she pumps until she stops. I checked a site or two and I think 6 gallons a minute,, so she should have pumped about a minute I think.

• jewelsc6 says:

this video shows her pumping gas…………..

• sidneyaneres says:

Yes, thanks, it does not show her filling the tank stops, when she starts to pump the video ends, again, Ali editing?

Though I did notice something in the store. Small, though could be something to look at. I am lost in all the Rudds and everything. Need a flow chart to track all these relatives etc. Big sticky notes now, to many to keep track off.

anyway. Watch floppy ear hat dude. Two wear that hat I don’t think we know which one that is

Notice him talking and animated, he does something like a pantomime . He takes his hands and puts them behind his back. Like having handcuffs put on, and then being made to walk backwards, he and blue jacket are having a big laugh over this.

Anyone related or f(r)iends of those or people close to those two guys been arrested lately.
          He appears be telling a story of an arrest. could that help and lead back to who they might be. Anyone close to either floppy hat dudes either recently arrested or have a bud who has etc.

24. TallWhiteGuy says:

With Dad’s history of manufacturing meth back in 2002, it’s clear he’s been intimately involved with the gang activity around those parts. He now works for the sheriff’s department as a mechanic. He mostly likely has free rein of the computers, inmate files, and evidence closet……..so what could Dad do to ‘help’ the local homies? I suspect Dad with his phony story of “battered women’s shelter” for Jessica, is in way deeper trouble than most would guess.

The only person that can bring justice for Jessica is her Dad, imho. This weekend is the shortest day of the year, Winter Solstice, otherwise known as the dark night of the soul. It’s time for dear Dad to do some much needed soul searching this Sunday and do right by Jessica and her much loved brother Allen.

The SECRETS enable EVIL is continue.

• ftsk420 says:

So you think her father is involved or this was done because of his past? some of the theory posted are something you would see in a movie.

• lou says:

the obvious Occams Razor answer would be its probably as assumed some black gang member/s in their animalistic mode but I wouldn’t be totally surprised if daddy dearest did it either….I’m open…..I just want whoever is responsible to pay dearly for this…

• ftsk420 says:

I agree whoever did should pay dearly for this. I think it could be more along the lines of she met someone maybe at that party they went to fool around maybe do some drugs and the person raped her then knew he had to shut her up and destroy evidence.

• tappin52 says:

I’m not in the “Daddy did it ” camp. If things were so bad that he felt the need to silence his own daughter, he would never have tolerated her going to Leah House where she could have spilled her guts to cleanse her soul.

• NEWS SCOOP says:

wasn’t she living with her mom? prior to that the shelter, prior to that?

What is her exact time line of where she was living prior to all this?

• moogey says:

This is the second time that you have requested information that has been discussed extensively in previous threads. Take some time to read them.

25. StormyeyesC says:

Tom Dees FOX13 Memphis

13 hours ago near Olive Branch, MS

Mississippi State Fire Marshal trucks on scene today in Panola County. You know a friend of mine who is a fire investigator in another county told me once that every accelerant has it’s own trademark characteristics. Down to the batch. Down to the pump and down to the can. Sort of like a fingerprint. #JusticeforJessica

26. JohnWhite says:

Did anyone notice the now deleted post by https://m.facebook.com/teanna.rudd Teapooh itiswatitis Latrice.on Dec. 6 @ 4:17PM
    “R.I.P Ed You will be missed & We will missed that smile you always lee on your face. Can’t believe you gone but god don’t make mistakes.”
    ? 2 hours before her boyfriend, gas can man, was seen on video next to Jessica’s car, seconds before it ended. ? “Ed” is also slang for a sweet, innocent person. I saw no evidence in any other chatter anybody named “Ed” passed. Was this a bragadocio hint to the world someone was an to die. And yes, this is the same women that wanted “white botched to be dead”. There is a screen post available on Twitter sent to 0Hour1.

27. StormyeyesC says:

Justice For Jessica shared Citizens Militia Of Mississippi’s status.

December 16
    In regards to the recent murder of Jessica Chambers, I’d like to say a few things. No one is more upset by this heinous event, than the good people of Panola county, where I live, and where CMM command is based out of.
    We are greatful for the outpouring of prayers for the family and friends from all over the country. We all hope that Gods peace will comfort them in this time of great grief and sorrow.
    That being said, I want to make clear to you all that Panola county SO, is comprised of good and honest LEO’S. They are doing, and will continue to do, all that can be done to bring Jessica’s murderer to justice.
    Recent posts on Facebook by people who have never been to MS, much less our county are not only counter productive to that investigation, but add fuel to an already race divided nation. This crap you read is not written in the interest of justice, but with the intent of getting “likes” for their “shock and awe” pages.
    We’ve been asked by many people in recent days what we are going to do about this, so I will tell you. First we are going to allow the authorities to do their job. Not a half ass job, but a thorough investigation that will hopefully result in a lock tight conviction, and we will help them any way we can. Secondly, we will not put up with people from out of town coming to our house and turning it into a circus like Ferguson Missouri. Make no mistake, we do not care if you are the Klan or the Black Panthers, you will not further your cause in our backyard by preying off of the tragedy of this family.
    Justice will be served in this case, whether it is today or next year, that I can promise you. Just so we are clear, it is not the mission of the militia to do the job of the police. So long as they are doing their job and defending the Constitution and the people, we will support them 100%. We have no reason to believe that isn’t the case here. Keyboard cops, and keyboard bad asses are a dime a dozen, so please take everything you read from these “shock awe” pages with a grain of salt.
    If you have any verifiable information on this case, feel free to contact us. Until then, I hope that you will continue to pray with us for not only the Chambers family, but our community and our country as a whole. #justiceforjessica. -Mark

• NEWS SCOOP says:

Are they trying to get justice or trying to hush those shining a light on their ghetto?

“Justice will be served in this case, whether it is today or next year, that I can promise you.”

What? Many more innocent people could be murdered by these monster in a year.. Maybe next time its someone you really care about. What a stupid statement. All these people keep saying its not about race, race don’t matter, but it is a racial apocalypse happening around them..

28. pspinach says:

Sheriff Obvious says the crime might be solved tomorrow or in 5 years, lol. This opinion on Day 7 or something. More like: This crime will never be solved, I’m not interested in protecting the town folk from these murderers, and if it gets solved it’ll be long after Barry is out of office. Gnome saying’? Wouldn’t want Barry’s race to make him look bad, killing a white gurl an’ all. This has Barry’s EAR MARKS. CRS and his gopher DOJ was in town right after the incident and all suspects of color were discharged from suspicion. Don’t let this heinous murder slip past 2 years. Let’s get this done now! Wolverines!!

• Alaskagurl says:

They don’t want it solved. That person will tell everyone what is really going on in that town! They will not go down quietly and Darby knows this.

29. StormyeyesC says:

30. StormyeyesC says:

Sounds like DNA (semen?) Fingernail scapings?

31. Alaskagurl says:

Here’s my take on what happened to Jessica. She left the store and gave a ride to the person that bummed cigarette, or the guy with gas can. She trusted this person. (A) she was attacked and hit in head after being attacked she was placed in the passenger seat leaned all the way back she was knocked out and they drove her to location (B) to start the fire and destroy the evidence. Thinking Jessica was dead, they hauled a$$ in a car or truck with loud exhaust. Do we have any video showing Jessica leaving in the car at the gas station? The attackers were already at the gas station and lured her to the place of attack. Kelsey in one of the messages I read posted stated 3 semen would be found on Jessica and was calling Jessica a Wh@re. When I look at the picture at the store there were 3 guys standing and talking while Jessica was paying. Aunt Sha Sha knows what really happened she was probably the one to reassure Jessica of this so called get together making Jessica feel at ease maybe. The link is starts at the gas station and the generator story needs to be confirmed does the Aunt have a generator, how much did the gas can guy purchase? The generator story seems premeditated like they knew they’d be on video getting gas and needed to have a story ready for the questions!

32. sidneyaneres says:

DIESEL,

According to the yellow pages, the M M DOES NOT SELL diesel,

doesn’t mean this is incorrect or its been added since they last updated their info.

• michellc says:

Yeah I found that earlier, there are also pages you can check to see who sells diesel in certain areas, they’re not listed on any of those either.
      I learned about pages for that after we were up in Kansas once in our diesel pickup and were literally running on fumes before we finally came to a town with a gas station that sold diesel. It’s really no fun when you keep pulling into gas stations and don’t see that green handle and you have no idea how far you’re going to have to travel before you find a diesel pump.lol

I think gas can man bought gas, because unless I’m just missing it, I can’t see any green nozzle handles in any of the pics of the gas pumps.

33. pspinach says:

There ought to be punishment for people saying Jesus’ and God’s name in vain or as a tool for subterfuge. I read from a liberal lawyer after serving criminals for decades that Jesus’ name is vocally solicited often by family’s of criminals and criminals, among mostly blacks, to free and absolve killers even when they are guilty. Same seems to apply to actively committing a crime and fatally harming others while pleading or actively requesting safety for themselves. Any of you yahoos reading this who call themselves Christians and believe this hogwash, I have news for you: you are greatly mistakened if you think you are so great that all it takes is when prayer at your convenience in a vacuum and while acting hostile, God would step in a drop a gift to you that you feel entitled to from the sky. What God does is let you know he’s around if you are willing to know him and not Satan, the fake messiah. He guides you to act for your own good, he helps you see, find your way out or notice good influences, he does not give you perceived entitlements. Forgiveness is another tool when misperceived leads Jesus users to think that the instant you commit a terrible crime that you are forgiven. Not so. Committing terrible crimes on others only leads you to Satan’s den where God is vacant. Prayer is communication in light of a wish to hear and act upon true guidance. It is not a ritual – egads. There are no complete answers in one prayer alone. This is my experience, only. Those who are true And on the path to the Truth will in no way be offended. I feel there is too much misguidance out there by Hollywood who know zero about love, abortion, God, guns, etc misinforming people. This alone is a vice. These are testimonials by hypocrite and know-mornings PRETENDING – they are false gods, Satan helpers. Barry is a false god. So is Islam Book 2. Maybe Mo as in Muhhamed is a fallen angel. Must state this. Thank you

34. Anon says:

The tow truck driver stopping at the gas station will render the car tainted.
    I know of a case where the DA threw the case for a connected murderer, the guy
    never did one day in jail. The DA threw entire career, must have been paid well.
    This is why I think Ali took the photo to prove the car could have tampered with.

• I don’t think he’d dig that deep. He’s a -dufus-goofus and a voyeur.
      That burned out car – res ipsa loquitur. – the thing speaks for itself

• StormyeyesC says:

I can’t jump to that conclusion. The tow truck lights are on in the photo. There may have been 2 tow guys, and one stayed with the truck/car. Or another of the one scene people may have been there to stand guard over the car/evidence, (DA, fire chief, LE). Even with a picture taken, it doesn’t show me anything was touched/tainted. If there was a picture of someone very close to it, or touching it, that may be different.

• sundance says:

Without a cop following the tow, the evidence is compromised and cannot be used at trial. This is a non-debatable fact.

That’s why crime scenes are “sealed off” and not disturbed except by investigators.

• NEWS SCOOP says:

Interesting it was moved at night to…….

• StormyeyesC says:

I don’t mean to be argumentative but, IIRC, this was not the case In Casey Anthony trial. If I recall correctly, evidence from Casey’s car was used at trial despite the fact that it had been towed to a non police lot from Amscot. Then driven home by her father. Then towed from Anthony home garage to police impound lot. The chain of custody was established by first, the non-police tow driver & yard clerk, and second, the father, and third, the tow truck driver. Yet the hair and chloroform evidence, as well as the stains in the trunk were used in court.

35. Sean Williams says:

In a close knit town like this where everyone seems to know everyone people obviously know what happened…

• michellc says:

You have to also remember in small towns rumors spread like wild fire as well. When we’re reading these FB pages we have to try and determine what’s rumor and what’s factual and what rumors have some truth mixed in.

36. Sean Williams says:

You can see by the comments on Dianah Switzer’s Facebook page who stated somewhere that she knew that the girl had had an argument with someone and that’s how it all started…Someone must have called her to tell her the story??

37. Duck Hill mama says:

General question for the research thread: We’ve had several folks post here who have had, so to speak, boots on the ground in Courtland, at the M&M, at the crime scene, etc. If you knew that you had another set of eyes (from this blog, I mean) willing to go on location in the next few days, what ONE thing would you like a photo of? What element of this story hasn’t yet been covered to death–and would benefit from a set of eyes, right there, telling you (and perhaps showing you) what she saw?

No promises. I’m just asking.

• jason says:

poss to take some pics on the right side of the fence? It seems odd there is tape there. Maybe ground disturbance/footprints?

Given there seems to be a few rumors of a disturbance at the church/post office, might not be bad to have some shots of that immediate area although that might be obtained by google earth. Just some ideas tho

You’d probably be better served to email Sundance directly.

• Ziiggii says:

DANGER DANGER Will Robinson!

I would not go within a 1/4 mile of the Post Office/Church!!!!! DO NOT GO THERE… although it might hold possible clues. To go there you need plenty of muscle IMO.

I would agree the best thing to do is to email Sundance directly. TheLastRefuge@reagan.com

He has the best 30,000 foot view of everything discussed over the last 10 days

• sidneyaneres says:

I don’t think that tape is to keep you from the woods, its to keep you from going in from the woods. going across the drive

38. tc451 says:

I have real doubts this case will ever be solved..just a gut feeling. IMO it was a gang initiation as The Daily Mail article pointed out and to kill Jessica at the same time because they thought she would eventually talk..two birds with one stone so to speak..

When are good men, white and black going to start taking matters into their own hands and start moving these scum out by whatever means necessary…and I mean using violence…theonly thing this scum respects

39. sundance says:

• TallWhiteGuy says:

I don’t trust anything the parents say or the locals. Everyone is lying. Remember “We don’t expect any arrests.”

Move along…….

• StormyeyesC says:

I said something about this the other day. The tribute video re-used the same photos of her within the last 5 years over and over again, as though they didn’t have many photos since she was a small child.

• SDF says:

“daddy’s world. mommy’s little girl”…..let her live with another family for a couple of years

• Paula makes a very interesting observation here. Maybe Mommy felt babygirl was trying to outshine Mommy or upstage her.

40. StormyeyesC says:

Just a random thought. If the simple assault charges were related to step brother, could he be a suspect? Rage? Anger? I only throw that out because we never discussed a serious family connection……..

41. sidneyaneres says:

I am not sure what she is trying to say. Is she stating Jessica was closer to her dad, than mom. yet she lives with mom. ? Daddy’s world meaning daddy’s world revolved around Jessica?

42. Arizona says:

43. sundance says:

• NEWS SCOOP says:

yep the diverted football playas probably make some of the most aggressive gangsta/wankstas for the clicks to recruit from. physically violence transferred onto weak soft untrained civilians.

• NEWS SCOOP says:

at the high school and college age social events the gangsta affletes are considered the tough guys in the crowd and allowed to get away with more bad behavior and crime simply out of physical intimidation.

There has been a pandemic of athlete co-ed rapes and crimes that the media and institutions have been covering up and hushing for decades. This in itself sends so many long term negative spirals through society in itself.

44. StormyeyesC says:

The last proof that Jessica was a cheerleader was 2009. 5 years ago. She must have given that up when she met, moved in with/ whatever Bryan Rudd. But she likely knew or knew of Bibbs

• sundance says:

I was saying that earlier. Everyone acts like Jessica was a 4 year cheerleader. Which appears to be brutally wrong.

She was on the freshman squad, not varsity, and it appears only for one year.

45. NEWS SCOOP says:

Another lesson.

Asking someone for a cigarette is a known thug or street tactic to get someone (a potential victim close to you).

“Remember the couple who got beat real bad for not giving a cigarette? That was me”

Look into the asking for a cigarette trick, chiraq gangs probably teach it and it probably also learned in the prison system.

46. NEWS SCOOP says:

Is there audio to go with the video footage inside the store?

Jessicas conversation with the store clerk, and the conversation of three men standing in front of the door.

From the looks of the people, they killed the only good looking person around.
    Bunch of walking turds.

47. cooterbug says:

Can we all take up a donation to give to DA Champion for a wart removal on his eyelid??????

Comments are closed.