Liberal Indoctrination generates gleeful exhibition of hatred – A police officer remains in critical condition as a result of a Denver High School student #Ferguson protest walkout. Four officers responded to students marching down the street, as the officers tried to protect the students from traffic a motorist slammed into the police.

One officer was horrifically injured as his body was run over and dragged by a vehicle. Details now surface of the protesting students cheering the injury and chanting “hit him again, hit him again” while marching around the fallen officers. (video included below)

Denver East High School

DENVER – The Denver police union says some East High School students cheered and chanted “hit him again” when a driver struck four bicycle officers escorting hundreds of students marching in the street Wednesday to protest the Ferguson grand jury decision.

One officer was critically injured, three others were treated and released.

“These actions are not only reprehensible but quite possibly the most disturbing thing this Association has ever heard,” the Denver Police Protective Association said in one of two statements issued Thursday.

“The Denver Police Protective Association recognizes all citizens’ rights to the First Amendment and the right to assemble lawfully. We do not recognize groups that continually ignore the law and expect the police to protect them while they break the law,” the union said.

“This group of high school students not only broke DPS rules by leaving school without authorization, but broke laws of the City and County of Denver and State of Colorado regarding traffic regulations and the right to assemble with a permit. The DPPA recognizes citizens’ rights to assemble lawfully. This, however, was not a lawful assembly, which ultimately cost four Denver Police Officers a trip to the hospital. One of which is in critical condition,” the union said.

[…] STATEMENT: “The Denver Police Protective Association has learned that immediately after the horrible accident yesterday injuring four Denver Police Officers, several parties in the protesting group cheered and chanted ‘hit him again.’ These actions are not only reprehensible but quite possibly the most disturbing thing this Association has ever heard.

This, however, was not a lawful assembly, which ultimately cost four Denver Police Officers a trip to the hospital. One of which is in critical condition.”  (more)

This entry was posted in Agitprop, Conspiracy ?, Cultural Marxism, Death Threats, Dem Hypocrisy, Education, Mike Brown Shooting, Police action, propaganda, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

106 Responses to Denver Police Officer Crushed by Vehicle During School “Mike Brown Walkout” – Students Cheered, Yelling: “Hit Him Again, Hit Him Again”….

1. Tempest says:

Medical Condition = Was Black(?)

2. John Galt says:

East High School, City Park and Park Hill are nice if you like Bloods.

3. justice099 says:

I’ll repost this. Think about this. These racist blacks are really asking for segregation. They are upset that in their black neighborhoods that the cops are white, teachers are white, representatives are white and they want them to all be black. That is really what they are asking for. They don’t want white people in their communities.

It’s ironic how hard their ancestors fought to end segregation and here we are with a bunch of thugs crying for a return to segregation.

• froggielegs says:

This is how those black protesters truly feel about white people, including those whites who are standing with them thinking they are standing in solidarity with blacks…

Whites are automatically racists because of their skin color
      Whites are the devil
      They don’t trust any white people
      Jews are not Jews, Blacks are Jews (Yeah I can’t figure that one out either LOL)

• Be Ge says:

Political correctness aside, there was a point (or, rather an interval) in time where the “one drop of blood rule” and segregation were useful for the progress (I mean progress in the 19th century liberal sense — such as higher life expectancy, higher average IQ, lower unemployment and crime rates, etc) of the black community. Not that many people understand it, though.

Back to the mile-high city — karma is a bitch. There’s a price to pay for everything, including turning blue. Yet and still such stunning degrees of leftyese idiocy (redundant a bit a phrase) as in the above vid are still uncommon in Colorado, thank G-d. Sane local democrat sympathizers I know (that is not exactly a large crowd, to say the very least) still are sane, support 2A and do not go to the occupy crowds of this kind (while still voting Obama…c’est la vie).

• my66 says:

The “one drop” rule, once used to render one a slave, has been manipulated by “Progressives” to include what were formerly “Negroes” & “Mulattoes(like Obama)” into an arbitrary voting-bloc Collective — the “African American.” Of course, the absurdity is evident in simply looking at Barack Hussein’s lineage: As an EAST African, he has NO “slave blood;” actually, a short read of history proves it’s quite the contrary.

Quite simply, it’s fraud, through & through — which is why they must continue to obfuscate, lie & use force to reach their pathetic “ends,” which are nothing more than micromanagement by corrupt, peer-anointed “elites” shielding each other’s perverse intentions & lifestyles.

• Dean says:

You are 100% correct. The watchword of the new civil rights movement for yrs is really SEGREGATION–black proms, black fraternities, black award shows, black beauty pageants, black TV networks. It’s laughable to think that a movement borne out of frustration for the lack of inclusion has degraded to one preaching exclusion. None of this seems to be noticed by the press.

• mcfyre2012 says:

Segregation starts with diversity.

In 2012 while I was taking college courses, I used to go to Roget’ Thesaurus (online) for synonyms. The first synonym for diversity was “anti-community.” After making some comments about the irony of that diversity synonym on blogs that celebrated diversity, “anti-community” magically disappeared (although I still use it a lot).

• 7delta says:

These racist blacks are really asking for segregation.

Yes, they are. They are fulfilling Margaret Sanger and the early progressives’ dream of segregating the dysgenic from their betters and their eventual elimination. Since eugenics was rejected after the Wilson progressive era, progressives had to come up with a less transparent way to accomplish their goals. What better way than to concentrate them into projects and with government assistance encourage self destruction. Add in decades of brainwashing, poor education and progressive manipulation to blame everyone else (whites, but not the progressive allies) for their woes, then prod them to demand what Sanger and her progressive ideologues wanted all along.

One comment on the high school kids. Since the transcripts from the Ferguson GJ are on line, shouldn’t some enterprising school district consider, ya know, doing something radical like having history classes read and discuss them, so if the students are going to exercise their 1st Amendment rights, they will at least have seen the evidence and know what happened? Nah…guess not. Informed deliberation just plain takes the fun out the 3 R’s: race, rants and riots.

4. coeurdaleneman says:

Until the day that I see tens of thousands of cops from around the country engaging in some kind of protest of their own, I am going to assume that they are not that upset about it enough to do anything. Maybe torqued, maybe frustrated, but not all in by a long shot.

So, I am not going to get all worked up either. Uniformed guys with guns should be scaring the bejesus out of politicians that are reaming their fellow officer elsewhete. Evidently, they are not as much of a brotherhood as popularly thought.

• ctdar says:

Or they don’t want to risk losing their pensions. Sound familiar? Like say congress and high ranking military officers under this administration.

• boycott-rams-redskins says:

I couldn’t agree more. I have been saying this for years. Objectively speaking ( and I had to say that because my white guilt made me do it) white people take two paths. If you watch that video you will notice that most of those kids are white? This is a direct reflection of what the liberal media has done and continues to do to them. They are blinded to the truth. (Let any one of their moms or dads get bludgeoned to death with a hammer and they will quickly wake up) Meanwhile it is “cool” to be friends with that black racist thug in school. It shows everybody how cool you are and how in your place you are as a white guilty person as you should be. I have black friends, don’t get me all wrong here (said my white guilty half) I am talking about the thugs. Some of these kids will wake up, unfortunately some due to tragedy, and see the light. Others will become Democrats.

The other path taken is the hard workers…maybe some college..decent paying job..and we watch ourselves pay for all the progressive programs so that others can wake up in the morning, smoke some dope (that the didn’t earn)…maybe stroll to a market..steal some stuff..who knows..maybe today is an exciting day and I’ll have an opportunity to see someone die..just hope it’s him and not me…whoops. We will b*tch, we will moan…we will complain about the situation we are in…we will gather at the lunch table at work and complain about it. We will get on a forum or a blog to discuss our situation enlightening each other to the different ways we have not noticed we are being shafted. .but that’s all we will do…..sadly. The truth of the matter is, we are still getting paid…we can still pay for our kid’s college…we can still watch football on the weekend and we don’t want to lose that…

I have always said, and I maintain, that the only time we will stand up for ourselves is when we lose it all…

• cajunkelly says:

And when these “peace keeper” LEOs are ordered to turn on lawful citizens, like, maybe, seize their lawfully owned guns, ya reckon they’ll do it? Or do you think maybe they’ll be more concerned with keeping their jobs and pensions?

I can’t wait until the next conservative friend of mine says to me: Oh we’ll never have our 2A rights abolished and our guns seized, the LEOs took an oath to defend our rights, they’d never do that!

On days like today, I’m glad I’m as old as I am. I don’t want to live through what is coming. I don’t wish to watch as the once greatest nation on the planet is writhing in death throes as the evil walking among us cheer and jeer “hit her again!”

Please Lord, Come Quickly

• ctdar says:

It’s called the carrot and stick, as per Jarretts famous quote, you do what the administration wants, you get rewarded, you go go against (strike) there will be he// to pay.

• cajunkelly says:

Quite frankly I could not live with myself if I was rewarded for breaking an oath and abandoning my fellow law abiding citizens. I couldn’t face myself in the mirror while I reaped the reward for having taken a big huge squat on my country’s Constitution and Bill of Rights.

• ctdar says:

Of course not, but who knows what skeletons some have in their closet and frankly you would have to understand walking in someone else’s shoes to get what exactly they are up against. The Obama administration as the Clintons are diabolical, follow the body count.

• Shibbity Boo says:

That’s OK – you weren’t in line to be given the job, anyway.

• cajunkelly says:

Nice reply. (not really)

And you have no idea what I’m in line for. I will say this: my job involves that same oath to defend and protect the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic.
                How ’bout you?

• Just a reader says:

So what do you think? That hard working whites who’ve paid into pension funds for X decades should just walk away from their savings and hand their jobs over to Vibrants?

• Orlandocon says:

“Like”

My button doesn’t work

• William says:

The existence of an illegitimate regime that is able to inflict its will on people implies the existence of those who willingly carry out and enforce their dictates. As such, the regime’s power depends on willing water carriers. The water carriers provide the means by which the regime inflicts lawlessness on the people. In so doing, the water carriers become part of the regime. Without them, the regime will fall. You must know who the water carriers are, for they are the key to perpetuating or ending the tyranny. Who are the they? They are the ones with the physical power to enforce.

• cajunkelly says:

I can not, for the life of me, understand this “standing down” position that officers are taking. I’m fed up to the gills of hearing “they have been told by their superiors to do nothing”. That is NO excuse when you took an OATH for your job to protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies both foreign and domestic and there is no footnote to that oath that reads unless it risks my paycheck and my pension.

Here are two examples, please note the STARK differences.
      I, do solemnly swear, that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States, and the Constitution of the State of California against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance, to the Constitution of the State Of California; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservations or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties, of the office of Police Officer of the City of Anaheim, acting to the best of my ability.

I……………………do swear that I will well and truly serve our sovereign country and state as a police officer without favor or affection, malice or ill-will until I am legally discharged, that I will see and cause our community’s peace to be kept and preserved, and that I will prevent to the best of my power all offenses against that peace, and that while I continue to be a police officer I will, to the best of my skill and knowledge, discharge all duties thereof, faithfully, according to law. So Help Me God.

See Anything in the second example about protecting and defending the Constitution? Yeah….neither do I. But even THAT example swears to preserve the peace But at least this one says “So Help Me God”

I am FED UP TO THE GILLS watching our peace officers standing with their hands crossed at the belt doing NOTHING while cities are torn apart, hard working citizens’ rights are trampled, lawless THUGS are allowed to “peacefully” assemble with NOT permits, setting up fake “he ran over me” scenes where a person defending themselves is then arrested, and MAYBE, just MAYBE these “peace officers” will make 2 or 3 token arrests each night.

I’m fed up to the gills watching our flag being burned and these peace officers stand there stone faced while a (God, please Bless Him) National Guardsman walks over and rescues the burned remnants of it while being mocked and jeered by thugs, as he quietly says: this is my flag, I fought for it.

God knows I have always had the utmost respect for LEOs. Notice I said had. For the love of your country get up off your haunches, stand up and do your job! Stop standing there collecting a paycheck with a stone face (some with smirks on their faces) while your cities burn and your law abiding citizens have their rights trampled upon. Yeah, that “thin blue line” means you and yours are protected. We as law abiding citizens are left to protect ourselves and far too many are elderly or disabled and cannot even do that.

Keep Your Oath!

• John Denney says:

Colt is still a great equalizer even for the elderly and disabled.

• cajunkelly says:

Yes, but with 85 year old parents, is it truly “equal”? When (and if) TSHTF here, DH and I will not only be protecting ourselves, but elderly parents who truly cannot, even with Colt, protect themselves.

DH and I have half heartedly joked that when that time comes we each say to our parents: get over there in that corner, shut up, stay down, don’t move and PRAY silently. Hopefully we can get us all out of this alive.

• StormyeyesC says:

If cops walk out, have blue flu, whatever, that gives Obama want he wants. Martial law, Federal police.

• cajunkelly says:

Who says the only choice is blue flu, or walking out? NO excuses, do your job, keep your oath. If you’re fired I guarandamnTEE you any one of them could find a job in a heartbeat where I live.
        And FTR, “Federal Police” is already in the works by the J.A. in chief. I do not believe these “stand down” oath breakers or their superiors are thinking what you are saying regarding Martial Law. It’s about them keeping their paychecks and pensions. I’ve READ their comments on their forums (before they locked out “civilians”).

I am ANGRY, yes Ma’am I am ANGRY that these oath breakers are facilitating this massive movement of anarchists and communists that have co-opted the MB protests.

• StormyeyesC says:

I agree In 12 days the State of Emergency ends in MO. Then what? I don’t see this going well unless ALL laws are enforced, including obstructing traffic, unlawful assembly, property damage/vandalism and many others. Dec. 17th, when it expires should be interesting.

• cajunkelly says:

Are you ready? I am, and those I love are. I truly believe that where I live will be the last bastion of sanity. This VILE hatred for us is a shock to me. Seriously. Where I am we truly do “just get along”.
            It truly is a blessing to be “just a country bumpkin” in a Podunk town in the middle of nowhere. For as long as it lasts, I am thankful.

5. Ellie says:

This story almost seems unbelievable. What is happening to our country? Who is whipping up the mob? I swear to God, the seeds of this are sown in academia. Our children are being used and abused by communists and communist sympathizers dressed up as multicultural utopians. People, this is not about race, it goes much deeper than that. There are forces out there that want to bring the country down. This is an example of it. I read this morning that more protestors are shutting down Manhattan. People need to get into the city to work, pay taxes, shop, go to the theater. Whatever you think about the man that was killed in a police choke hold is one thing, but you can’t shut a city down over it. We have a system in place to address that. Oh God, I pray for our country every day. The people we have elected to represent us are such treacherous traitors.

• beth60497 says:

I’m with you…. I can hardly bear to watch the news anymore. I am just so disheartened by the hate and idiocy I am seeing every day.
      So many of these losers have gained both the spotlight and a pulpit and I don’t see any sign of them backing down. And day by day more of the low-self-thinking people just jump on the band wagon.
      I’m not sure what their goals are ….What’s the end game here?

• cajunkelly says:

What’s the end game here?

Anarchy
        The death of your country and our democratic republic.

• Hawgz Wylde says:

With all due respect but that’s a “constitution based federal republic”, no “democratic” in there at all. True democracy is advanced socialism and mob rules. Just sayin…

• Pam says:

“Advanced socialism and mob rules” are exactly where we are today, at least the advancing socialism part. You are watching the mob rule working right now. We are not functioning as a Republic. When Amendment XVII became part of our Constitution, was that not democracy in action?

• StLouieGirl says:

End game? Let’s see the latino’s will be the majority very shortly in this country. Folks coming across the border are given handouts to make their stay here comfortable and we say, “hey, bring your friends, the more the merrier.” The exact same thing is happening in Europe, middle eastern folks are welcomed by the busloads.

End game: Population replacement of European descent.

By whipping up the populous with stupid, lame stories like Ferguson, etc, you probably won’t notice your new neighbors because you’re focused on the racial tension being flamed.

Keep your eye on the ball –

• my66 says:

There is certainly a Bill “Annenberg” Ayres stamp, indirectly from Chicago, on this whole thing…

• cajunkelly says:

Who do you think is financing all of this? Who’s behind Occupy? Who foots the bill for Occupy’s offices in NY? Who finances their newspaper? Who’s behind all those funds and the “get out of jail” green hats in the crowd?

Soros ring any bells?

• Rodney Plonker says:

Christmas time in NY is a lucrative time for tourism.

6. scaretactics says:

Unbelievably sad and twisted. Do not protect these students again during another protest.

Give it up, already. The GJ made it’s decision. No amount of silly walk-outs will change that.

7. Centinel2012 says:

Reblogged this on Centinel2012 and commented:
    And people wonder why police officers do what they do!

8. michellc says:

From the link:
    “The Denver Police Department cannot independently confirm claims that students cheered after the officers were struck protecting protesters yesterday. However, if in fact there were inappropriate actions taken by a few students Chief White does not believe this reflects the opinions of the vast majority of protesters from East High School yesterday.
    “Chief White met with student organizers from East High School today and even facilitated a meeting between the organizers and Officer Adsit’s family. Chief White hopes that we are able to move forward as a community and nation to continue building a relationship between police and the communities they serve.”

The Denver Public Schools issued this statement in “response to claims of inappropriate behavior by students following the accident involving Denver police officers” :
    “We have no knowledge of the alleged comments. We would deplore any such comments and will look into the allegation, and would welcome any evidence that would assist us in an investigation. All afternoon yesterday and all day today, students at East expressed their deep concern for Officer Adsit and his family and their appreciation for the police assistance in ensuring student safety during the march. In a very moving moment, student leaders at East today presented Denver Police Chief Robert White with flowers to give on their behalf to the officer and his family. We are deeply grateful for the work of our police force in keeping our students safe over the past two days, and our thoughts and prayers are with Officer Adsit in hopes of a full recovery. We have conveyed very strongly to our students the importance of all our students conducting themselves in a respectful and thoughtful manner and are examining certain instances over the last two days where our students did not do so.”

• michellc says:

Let’s pretend this didn’t happen and with the Chief saying this, he’s calling his police officers liars.
      The school I guess considers walking out of school into the middle of the road as conducting themselves in a respectful and thoughtful manner.

• interkludge says:

What a load of crap. You join a mob, you become part of that mob. When the few “bad apples” started chanting, the proper response by the rest of the crowd was to admonish them or leave the protest. What? No one did? Then the stink sticks to all of them.

• Chip Bennett says:

Well, let’s see:

1. 100% of the students were truant from school
      2. 100% of the students were illegally blocking traffic and participating in a non-peaceable assembly.
      3. 100% of the students were calling for a lynching of a police officer who, as per all of the evidence, was the victim of an assault and attempted murder, and acted in self-defense.

Gosh, it must be a real stretch of the imagination to imagine that more than a “handful” of those students openly cheered for a police officer being critically injured after being hit by a car, and chanting, “hit him again”.

• elvischupacabra says:

I read that the bicycle officers were “escorting” the march. So, maybe in the future, the police unions should refuse to protect the protesters from the consequences of their illegal actions.

• I just had an amazing thought. What if the “Hit him again” meme was invented by the same people who invented the “Hands up, don’t shoot?” lie? We’re all looking for instigators, but only looking on one side of the debate. If my thought is right, then it really is true that anarchy and destruction is the true goal of the instigators. Therefore, anything that fosters outrage and hatred is what they want – no matter who is hating whom.

• sageladymj says:

He’s backpedaling just like the stupid media here in StL. The preface every story about the riots, marches, die-in’s with ‘PEACEFUL’ as if to underscore you don’t see what you just saw. That’s what I don’t get. Why are they all bending over backwards to protect the thugs and thug supporters (white kids generally with a handful of aging hippies) and leaving the hurt innocent bystanders and more importantly the police who are trying to keep everyone safe, out to dry.

I believe that there were some that were cheering the accident on. Just like here when they assisted the assault on drivers at various locations or the hammer attacks. It’s like there is a collective agreement with media, police leadership and mayors to keep the protestors appeased at ALL costs. The public’s welfare and safety be damned.

I think the cops both value their pensions and realize that if they walk off the job for any reason, they will find it very hard to get employment elsewhere. There aren’t that many cop jobs out there for them to transfer to a “white” area. Even here in St. Louis, the thugs are targeting the more affluent areas made possible with the metrolink expansion.

• benzy says:

It’s interesting that the television report indicated that the student leaders went to the hospital to give the injured officer flowers. The school district says something different, that the flowers were given to the chief at the school to be taken to the officer. It also makes me wonder who paid for the flowers, since the school said they “conveyed very strongly to our students”… maybe they also “encouraged” them to give flowers in order to appear contrite and not quite so responsible for what happened.

It also amazes me how people who are out protesting what they feel is the inhumane treatment of Mike Brown by the police can be so inhumane themselves in calling for an injured human being to be run over again as they watch. Talk about the ultimate hypocrisy.

• elvischupacabra says:

In some cases, even the faculty and administrators are “walking out” with the students. This “hearts and flowers” response makes me wonder if some adults, who should have known better, are now having second thoughts about suborning this “spontaneous protest”. Of course, the officer’s life is of no consequence to them, it’s just their pensions about which they’re concerned.

9. texaspatriot says:

Here is the East High Principle Andy Mendelsberg’s direct phone number at the school 720 423-8370. I also noticed that the schools team name is the “Angels” – really!
    I have attached a link to the statement on the schools website regarding this incident.
    The high points of his comment – The Principle states that the students walked out in an act of solidarity to this important community conversation. In addition he states that they have demonstrated their engagement in important issue by injecting their voices in a thoughtful and peaceful means.
    I guess in Denver “Hit him again” is considered thoughtful and peaceful

• maggiemoowho says:

OMG, Angeles, thats funny, I referred to them being made into little angels in my post below. Unreal. That school needs to change their mascot to the devil, much more fitting for that group of delinquents. Looks like many of those students are riding the road to hell anyway.

• Chip Bennett says:

“Act of solidarity…”?

Hey, jackwagon: you misspelled truancy.

• Irish Eyes says:

Maybe they should “demonstrate their engagement” in this important issue by examining the evidence thoroughly, the actual evidence not media reports, before acting in solidarity with “this important community conversation.” Then they might inject their voices in a truly thoughtful means. That’s the sort of study and analysis one would think a school would encourage. But apparently not. It would involve actual work and that’s so old school.

• JenNJ says:

I would love to be able to take a poll of all the protesters and see how many of them actually reviewed the evidence. Not just followed the BS media taglines, but really reviewed it for themselves.

• Irish Eyes says:

I suspect you’d find none, and worse, neither did their teachers or school officials. Probably never even occurred to them. It’s enough to make you weep!

• JenNJ says:

Ye of little faith…..I was gonna give a guess of 0.3% having peeked at the evidence – just not having the ability to understand it. Perhaps I’m just in a giving mood.

• Agree, JenNJ! a poster on American Thinker was bloviating about the thug culture, etc., etc. so I asked him if he had read any of the evidence in the GJ’s report. He said he didn’t have to, he already knew what he needed to know. So, you are right.
          I still want to know: is there an actual recording of the offending words regarding hitting the officers again???? Or did somebody say they heard somebody say….
          On one of the MB threads, there was an early video recording by one of the first eye-witnesses who HAD NOT actually seen was had happened. He was showing a picture of MB lying in the street and he kept saying “the cop shot him for no reason!”

10. maggiemoowho says:

That news report made me sick, that reporter uses his “all cherry” voice to report on a horrendous crime/accident, makes the students who are responsible for this horrendous crime into some sort of angels for visiting the injured officer and bringing him flowers. They show these students laughing and mingling with another officer, again putting them in a positive light. That reporter and his station completely ignore or hide the fact that this officer was injured due to the outrageous actions of these students. Those girls are criminals and should be treated as such, shame on them and their pathetic parents for not teaching them right from wrong and the difference between truths and lies.

11. Paul H. Lemmen says:

Reblogged this on A Conservative Christian Man.

12. flaladybug says:

The LUNATICS are now OFFICIALLY running the asylum!!! 😦

13. Moishe Pipik says:

Regretfully, this has to fall under the category of free speech.

But it does show the extent of the War on Police (and polite society) that Obama/Holder have declared.

• Chip Bennett says:

Free speech? How so?

The first amendment protects peaceable – i.e. lawful – assembly. Cutting class is not lawful. Impeding traffic by blocking public roadways is not lawful.

If you mean, specifically, the chants of “hit him again” – sure. And we can use our free speech to assert what disgusting animals the little punks are.

• sageladymj says:

Free speech my butt. These are kids in school (they are supposed to be anyway), not out in the streets marching. They have no right to do what they did for one, they were supposed to be in school being taught.

For two, they were not lawfully marching since they did not have a permit. None of these marches have permits anywhere from St. Louis to NY to Denver to Seattle.

For three, They were blocking traffic – an automatic ticket in the real world.

I could go on, but this is not free speech. This is anarchy.

• cajunkelly says:

Moishe,
      Yes, one has the right to “free speech”. One does NOT have the right to a free platform from which to speak. NOR is one protected from the repercussions of words spoken “freely”.

While we as patriots are corralled in to “free speech zones”, the thugs and anarchists are allowed to SCREECH through neighborhoods in to the week hours of the morning, banging on wash tubs and snatching flags off buildings and homes, burning them in the street and proclaiming that “it’s just a piece of cloth”.

He is doing EXACTLY what he promised: Our beloved America is Fundamentally Changed. I weep angry tears.

14. skylarkva says:

When the President and Attorney General of the United States have no respect for our Constitution, our laws, or those who are charged with enforcing and upholding them, this is the result. It is deliberate and it will get worse.

15. Pingback: Video: Police Officer Crushed by Vehicle During School “Mike Brown Walkout” – Students Cheered, Yelling: “Hit Him Again, Hit Him Again”…. | SilentSoldier

16. StormyeyesC says:

How nice. 6 students brought the cops flowers to replace the legs he may lose. What heroes! /sarc
    Just like Piaget putting out the fire in a store she looted.

Any student who marches for Mike Brown should be failed. They are too stupid to graduate. They should mandate a review of the evidence, make these kids see the truth.

17. StormyeyesC says:

Cities involved in protests: Amazing how many are blue states.

• cajunkelly says:

SO proud that my state has no “blemish” mark. What? no rioting and looting in New Orleans? I’m shocked I tell ya, just shocked! /sarc

• Pam says:

We were in the downtown Cleveland area as the protest started. My husband and I drove from Virginia straight to the Cleveland Clinic. I had an appointment Friday at noon. We left the clinic around 5:00 p.m. to check into a downtown hotel. As we got out of our car in the hotel open parking lot, I looked up to see a helicopter flying low, directly overhead and wondered if a protest was going on. I knew they had blocked one of the main roads to the clinic recently. I turned on the tv as soon as we got to the room….there they were on the local Fox network channel. We got to the hotel just in time.

It’s Saturday morning and I haven’t checked to see if violence or looting occurred. Last night nothing had been reported. We sat in our room, listening to sirens blaring at intervals. Here is how, in little ways, the rights of others are affected by this stuff. We had to think about everything with the potential of criminal activity that might be occurring around us. We had to move our car in the parking lot into the middle of the lot, because it was on the outer edge and it’s a big SUV, which could make it a target.

We couldn’t go out anywhere to eat which included getting in the car and driving. There are no restaurants next to the hotel. We spent over an hour looking online to try to find a place that would deliver food, since we hadn’t eaten in over 8 hours. We called one place and they weren’t delivering last night. Wonder why. .Finding a place to deliver didn’t work. So we then looked for something very near the hotel. All we could find, other than a nasty pizza place, was a sub shop. We then had to try to find out where the protesters were…were they on our street? We couldn’t get their location, so my husband had to take the chance of going outside, checking out the street, and walking to the sub shop. They weren’t on our street, but on the block one street over. He got there and back with no problem since the shop was really close. It was a minor risk, but still…all this thinking and planning and trying to be careful.

Do we have a “right” to expect that we can go to the Cleveland Clinic, check into a hotel downtown (not in a ghetto) and be able to eat dinner and spend the night in the hotel in peace, without having to worry and plan for some potential violence or disruption to our plans and our safety?

Apparently not.

18. StormyeyesC says:

Update on the protestor that met with Obama and was arrested (he also released the chiefs SS#):

19. angie says:

Denver kids cheer when cop gets run over – no respect. Brown, Garver, the 12 yo Ohio kid are all being played up in the news, why? Today, there’s a story about a white cop shooting a black man in Phoenix. I’m beginning to think that we will see stories printed once a week about white cops shooting blacks in big cities. People will get riled and then the trouble will spread to the suburbs as we saw in Ferguson. Racial problems will begin to exist where there was no problem. Why? What’s the gain, except martial law, and a further breakdown in society. Will the pospotus capitalize even more and use the disruptions to push through more of his soul destroying programs? Will we lose more of our personal freedoms?

20. Shibbity Boo says:

Someone needs to teach these kids – and their parents – that it’s not about the looting, the pillaging, the time wasted not earning taxable income. Protests – these protests, all protests – are about waving the signs given you by your Block Commander, reiterating your unquestioning adoration of your Professional Betters – hopefully before the omnipresent cameras of The Ministry of Truthyness. Now, that’s Freedom(TM)!

21. Lucille says:

Seems that Denver is having their “this, too, shall pass” moment thinking that it will all blow over soon and no use in antagonizing the miscreants more in the meantime. As all decent, law-abiding people know, a “no repercussions” attitude toward misdemeanors only begets further and continued questionable activity. It’s the “what you get away with” mentality rising to the top on its way to criminality. You would think that some officers in the various city police departments across the “protest” states would remember this rule from times past and take proper action. #Disheartening!

22. StormyeyesC says:

13% of the population is now hold the other 87% hostage.

23. StormyeyesC says:

Obama told T-Dubb to keep going: (while T-Dubb chews gum and Bassem Gnome Sayin’?

24. StormyeyesC says:

Bassem says people “don’t need old school ways like voting to change anything”. LOL

25. John Denney says:

Admins, I have reply to Ellie’s 6:37 am post stuck in timeout. 😦

26. Just a reader says:

From: Rieke, Elizabeth
    Sent: Friday, December 05, 2014 12:09 PM
    To: All Staff & Faculty DL
    Subject: Flaming Eggplant closed approximately noon-12:30 PM today

Hi Evergreen,

Heads-up that the Flaming Eggplant has closed in order to participate in and show solidarity to the Die-in action happening right now in the CAB building. The action is happening in protest of the recent non-indictment of the police officer who strangled Eric Garner to death in New York City, and in solidarity with other actions around the country making the statement that Black lives matter.

Come on up in half an hour or so (could be a bit longer, depending on the needs of the student workers) and get some lunch!

Lizzy Rieke
    Staff Coordinator of the Flaming Eggplant Cafe
    The Evergeen State College
    riekee@evergreen.edu
    (360) 867 6092, CAB 201

27. lovelyd24 says:

Just wondering why in such a grave situation with his officer in critical death with what has been described as horrific injuries this man, the police Chief Robert White is in any mood to grin from ear to ear and yuck it up with some of the protestors, even thought the protestors brought Officer John Adsit flowers. How disgusting. Oh and chief White is sorry that he and the police haven’t done a better job of reaching out to teenagers.

The driver of the car ;

*Christopher Booker, 41, has not been arrested, and no criminal charges have been filed in the incident, which remains under investigation, the Denver Police Department said on Twitter.

Booker was taken to Denver Health Medical Center after Wednesday’s collision. He was treated and released, according to a hospital spokeswoman*

I wonder what the medical emergency was. Oh and in 2000 Booker pleaded guilty to reckless driving.

Nothing to see here folks move along.

• talkaftercarefulthought says:

The Denver man who drove into four police officers Wednesday told CBS4 on Friday he doesn’t remember doing it. Chris Booker said he had a seizure, Booker, 41, said his seizure was the fourth he’s suffered in recent years — but he’s never had one behind the wheel of a car until now.
      Um not sure how you can have 3 previouse seizures “in recent years” and still have a driver’s license

not passing the smell test

• Chip Bennett says:

My dad used to suffer from such seizures. With some regularity, when I was very young. One time, he blacked out while driving, and ended up miles from where he was before the seizure.

He was prescribed meds, and did not lose his license.

• talkaftercarefulthought says:

my mother had a very mild stroke two years ago and her license was suspended for 6 months. I just assumed that this was pretty much the case for anything (with a higher degree than the general public) that may incapacitate you while driving. Very interesting..

28. roberta4949 says:

I get you there this is terrible, just because some cops are bad is not reason to wish someone to be harmed by running them over crushing them. these protestors need to get a real job and help others not steal from them their life liberty or property or show disdain for the men in blue/black/yellow/green or whatever colr they wear who are trying to uphold the peace.

29. ZACHARY MIMS says:

It is awful that anyone was injured by a motorist. I was wondering if the motorist was affiliated with the protest. This is for the reporter who wrote this: Do you have intelligent thoughts on your own? Do you research anything at all or are you just reading the script. You don’t deserve the title journalist or reporter. You have an obligation, as does every citizen to endorse, adhere to and protect the constitution and the fundamentals that it stands for. Free press has been abolished, the right to assemble “with a permit” makes that a privilege and not a right and is not in the constitution nor in the spirit for which it was written. Add the “free speech zone” in a parking lot and you the City of Denver have now illegally impeached the 1st amendment rights of every citizen and their ability the ask for a redress of grievances, furthermore, the only reason”free press’ was added to that amendment, was to protect the peoples right to be informed, which is an obligation of the press, as well as a right. And just as citizens have the right to assemble and to free speech, they also bare the burden to defend those rights, if fact it is illegal not to. I hope you are aware of the rights of Americans being carefully and deliberately stripped away. That is all Americans,, those in law enforcement, those in the media, those in public service, all of us. We are all in this together, we are all americans, and as such, we are all obligated either by birth, oath, or both to uphold probably the best document ever written, that other countries have studied to help model their own. The constitution has been the guidestone for our country for over 200 years and over 100 years longer than other similar documents. I love my country, I love the police officers that selflessly serve the people to insure our safety and our rights, and I at one time loved the media. I have nothing but disgust for the BS that you pass of as news. You are negligent in you duties to take the people informed and to maintain the checks and balances by exposing and reporting corruption and keeping our leaders honest.