The Pretorian Guard media is being dragged kicking and screaming toward the sunlight.

Mike Brown’s mom’s boyfriend, Louis Head, is being investigated for his leadership role in coordinating the riots, looting and arson which came as an outcome of his screaming commands on the night of the Ferguson Grand Jury announcement.

In the now famous video of Louis Head shouting: “Burn this Bitch Down”, you’ll note the visibility of the surrounding mob participants.

Louis head 2

It should be emphasized that both Louis Head and Lesley McSpadden knew of the decision more than an hour before the results of the Grand Jury were made public.  That fact reduces the excuse of emotion being the driving factor for their behavior.

As outlined within this pictorial graphic (below) by Treeper Pookiesmom you can clearly see several within the mob who ended up following the instructions of Louis Head.

The top two pictures show screengrabs from video with Louis head. The bottom series shows the same people moments later with lighter fluid burning a police vehicle.

The question of ’cause and consequence’ is really not at issue:

murder 1

The only issue left is to physically identify the players in the mob throughout the nights’ events.

Then comes the roundup.

And no, under the circumstances, President Obama will not be making a trip to Ferguson.

This entry was posted in Agitprop, BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Conspiracy ?, CRS, Cultural Marxism, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, media bias, Mike Brown Evidence, Mike Brown Shooting, Notorious Liars, Obama Research/Discovery, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Racism, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

144 Responses to Media Playing Catch Up – Louis Head Under Investigation For (More Than Just) Inciting Riot…

1. Moishe Pipik says:

What a fool! They’ve really hurt their chances of any multi-million dollar settlement by participating in the looting.

(You know the Marshmallow test that can predict a person’s success? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_marshmallow_experiment Not a one of these people would have passed it.)

• John Galt says:

They would have beat down the test proctor and looted all the rewards.

• They fail every other test from school tests to character tests to morality tests, et al. Of course they would fail the marshmallow test.

• Kitty Smith says:

If by “they”, you mean Head and McSpadden, Head and McSpadden aren’t married, so Head wouldn’t be a party to any lawsuit filed by McSpadden. And even if McSpadden was charged in the incitement and looting, which she won’t be, it wouldn’t be directly relevant to a wrongful death suit over a killing that occurred months before the incitement and looting. However, if it’s a “normal” jury, McSpadden might lose sympathy from the jury if that information (that she was criminally charged) is allowed to come in. What’s more relevant is her assault in the T-shirt dispute, especially if they ever charge her, because it shows how far she’s willing to go for a few dollars.

2. Chip Bennett says:

Louis Head has had a busy few weeks: armed robbery and aggravated assault, inciting to riot – probably collusion on the pre-meditated arson, as well, if not the hit on Deandre Joshua.

3. If there were not so many lives ruined, deaths, property destruction this would be laughable.
    Just maybe if the Media really plays this out as it should be, even though it be late…Obama, Sharpton, Holder and the rest of the money hungry race batiers will get exactly what they deserve.

• doodahdaze says:

Calypsobama strikes again.

• Kitty Smith says:

Such as what? What will Holder and o-bama actually, really “get” that they deserve for what they’ve done? Absolutely nothing. Their remaining base is exactly like them, shares their agenda and lauds their actions. The Republicans won’t do jack-squat about it, even if the media saw the light, which they won’t, so there is no “get” to get.

4. jason says:

police car was at the wrong place at the wrong time, interrupted these fine young men on the way to a tailgate to grill some dogs and burgers

5. ctmom says:

With any luck this will be the last we hear of these losers.

6. doodahdaze says:

It should be easy to catch them. They are doing it live on TV. I hope they get Sonny Hostin for their defense. It will guarantee max sentence.

7. Madmax says:

There once was a thug named Brown.
    Who bum rushed a cop with a frown.
    Six bullets later,
    He met his creator.
    Then his homies burnt down the town.

• Chip Bennett says:

Here’s mine from a few days ago:

To the cop, said the Gentle Giant:
      “Shoot me? You’re to pussy to try it.”
      Then he punched him in the head.
      He was wrong; now he’s dead.
      So his step-father started a riot.

• Ellie says:

This would make great rap!

• Menagerie says:

I see the pigs are loose in the living room again. Not funny at all.

• Chip Bennett says:

I was going for succinct, not funny.

• Menagerie says:

Succinct pig poop is still poop.

• Chip Bennett says:

I don’t want to question or challenge you, but I would like to know what you find to be “pig poop”? For my own calibration purposes.

Is it the profanity in line two? That was chosen intentionally because according to Wilson, that’s what Brown told him while he was assaulting him in the car.

Was it the bluntness of line four? The intent there was to assert the legal and moral culpability of Brown, as stated by the 5th DCA in Stinson v. State: That the attacker sustained a mortal wound is a matter that should have been considered by the deceased before he committed himself to the task he undertook.

Was it the use of the limerick format?

I would honestly like to know, so that I don’t cross the bounds of propriety.

• Menagerie says:

The entire thing reeks. Everything you said in this comment is true, but the tasteless offensive way you presented it just makes it a pitiful expression. And yes, the fact that you used the quote in the second line in limerick form is part of it.

Frankly, to me it’s damned near as classless as something the protesters might spout. Next thing you know, we get a poetry contest featuring the tacky on up through the profane.

• Sharon says:

Chip, to me (not that you asked….I’m just taking advantage, I guess 😦 ) it illustrates the same kind of crass disregard for life that Mike Brown’s life expressed, along with the liquor at his memorials. As I’ve said before, maybe I’m just completely weird, but if I saw either Valerie Jarrett or barrack obama laying in the street near my house, having been hit by a car, and for some reason without their official helpers, I would go to their side and assist them in any way I could. Mocking the death of even an evil person is really not ok. At least not in my funny little world.

• stella says:

“Ask not for whom the bell tolls …..”

• Chip Bennett says:

I always welcome your admonishment. “Crass disregard for life” is certainly not the intent – nor is the mocking of death, and if that is the implication, then I’ve chosen the wrong vehicle.

• Rules are rules, i suppose….but you merely stated the facts. While i wouldnt suggest someone use me as their moral barometer, i saw nothing awful about it.

• Chip Bennett says:

Yes I merely stated facts, But, therein lies the problem. When I write anything online, I do so intentionally devoid of emotion, 99% of the time – but I often forget that most normal people infer emotion in what they read.

So, what is intended to be conveyed as matter-of-fact gets miscommunicated. I have no problem with what I wrote or my intent in writing it, but I fully understand and accept that others read it differently from my intent.

• Kitty Smith says:

Some folks just need a good shot of prune juice.

It really doesn’t bode well for conservatives who have among them folks who are as offended by the brutality of truth, no matter in what form delivered, as their hand-wringing, hyper-sensitive, leftist counterparts are. Some can handle reality and the truth of it, others just can’t. ‘Nice’ and ‘demure’ have allowed the left to gain their toehold and then overtake our traditional society.

Rome burned while Nero fiddled, and the nice ladies of the flower committee shook their heads in disbelief at how uncivil it all was.

Where there was once sunlight, a blighting haze of smoke fell across the lands, but the flower committee ladies lamented only their blooms.

• Lottacats says:

Wow, Chip, you caused a stir. I forgive you if it helps. You’re ok by me! Geez, get a grip people.

• yankeeintx says:

You have just caused me to question my morals and ethics. You are a better woman than I, because I’m still trying to decide what I would do in the same circumstances. (The phrase “all enemies, foreign and domestic” keep running through my head).

• Sharon says:

I’m thinking of a highly personal situation – not the business of national interest. 😉 It helps me avoid the personal feelings of hatred to check it that way. Would I help on a personal level? Yes, I would. Would I be ok with him being tried for domestic enemy crimes if that was appropriate? Yes, I would.

• 7delta says:

I’ve wondered before, if in self defense, I shot someone, which I would do without hesitation, and never feel bad about it, then they weren’t dead when the threat was eliminated, would I try to save their life until the police or EMS got there? I don’t know for sure. It would depend, I think, on how safe I felt, and how ticked off I was, but those things not being an issue, I think I would. To be honest though, my goal is to not have to make that decision. I might be kinda mad at myself for the bad aim.

Still, I agree with you, Sharon, about aiding any of the progressive marxist idiots that happened to drop at my feet. Yes. I would. Without hesitation. I might lecture them the whole time, so they might wish to be unconscious, but I would. I want them to stand trial. A very public trial that reveals a lot of information. I want names, dates and places, so they too can sit in the defendant chair when they’re not in their cell.

• yankeeintx says:

Thank you. I don’t feel quite as bad about my pausing. On a personal level I would help any human being (or animal for that matter). But, the fact that I even paused at the names mentioned, to consider what my actions would be, bothered me.

• Kitty Smith says:

Just keep repeating “center mass’, “center mass” as you fire, and you won’t be burdened with that dilemma. That’s the only real way to fully eliminate the threat. If you don’t, kiss your life, home, job, and everything else you’ve worked all your life for good-bye. That’s the reality today, here and now.

• To all of you sanctimonious twits: Humor difuses a situation. Gallows humor is a well known genre of humor. In my opinion you and Menagerie are just jumping on the same liberal bandwagon of “let’s be offended all the time by everything”. Pathetic.

• Menagerie says:

You are free to have your own opinion. That is why you have your own blog. On this blog, you will abide by OUR rules, whether you find them pathetic or not.

• stella says:

One of the things you should know, anyway, is that you don’t call the mods of a blog names. Sometimes silence is the best choice. Perhaps you will learn that on your own blog – if you ever actually “blog” on your blog. We have been criticized many times in the several years that this blog has been in existence. Those who have gone on to their own blog platforms found out quickly that it isn’t as easy as it looks from the outside.

• texan59 says:

trickleup – let me step in and add my $.02. I’m not a mod here, but I have been hanging around pretty much since Day One. The tenor that this blog has had is one of trying to be a step above some of the things that are out on the internet. While this is a public forum, those who own and run this blog have the right to determine what is and is not appropriate. Whether you or I or anyone else likes it. It’s kinda like the old days when a shopkeeper put that sign in the front window – We reserve the right to refuse service…..
                  Many of us have at one time or another probably posted something that could be considered “not in good taste”. I ask myself the question when in doubt – “What would my momma think if she read this”. I can assure you that name-calling of the mods will not bode well for you around here. I can also assure you that I would not consider any of them to be liberal, except in the classical sense, not in the modern sense. Good taste and class are never out of style. We have a good time around this place and have as much fun as the rest of them, we just try to keep it a little bit above the rest. Otherwise, they still have the right to –

• pspinach says:

House rules. I’ve been there. We can get carried away, we are human. The mods are invaluable here. A laugh is good, but value-added in an already indecent world is worth something. 🙂

• Chip,
              Your site won’t let me send you an email. I type the code correctly, and it says it’s wrong!

• czarowniczy says:

They won’t let ’em fly coach so they gotta go somewhere…

8. nivico says:

Like I mentioned before, there seemed to be a concerted and deliberate effort by the father and his attorneys to distance himself from the mother and Head prior to this event.

He did the PSA calling for non-violence, he did a photo-op handing out food, and he got baptized.

Preemptive rehabilitation.

This calls into serious question what the attorneys (Parks, Crump, and Gray) knew and when they knew it. One major exception to attorney-client privilege is finding out that your client is planning to commit a crime; the attorneys have a legal and ethical obligation to come forward and report it to the police before the crime is committed.

Peering into my crystal ball, the next step the attorneys will take is to disengage from representing the mother and will continue to retain the father as a client… assuming they’re not all hauled off to jail for failing to report the planned targeted arson and looting.

• auscitizenmom says:

These so-called lawyers have nothing to do with the words “legal” or “ethical”.

• doodahdaze says:

All evidence collected showing the truth of the matter should be sent by Certified U.S. Mail to the attorneys representing the Fambly and whatever Insurance Company they sue.. That way it will have to be included in any wrongful death civil action they Crump up as evidence.

• Kitty Smith says:

Head has no standing to sue. The riots with the footage in question took place months after the shooting, which would be the subject of any suit. McSpadden is on video collapsing in tears when the decision was announced. Her association with Louis Head is too far afield to have any impact on any suit filed by McSpadden or Daddy Brown.

This dog just ain’t gonna hunt.

• hoosiergranny says:

Hopefully, the father was honestly distancing himself and not just doing this for appearances. There’s no incentive for Parks/Crump to continue representing anyone if this investigation moves forward. Their trashcans of money have gone up in the smoke of Ferguson, MO.

• Just Tea says:

There is no way they will split these two clients up and then receive less of the cut. Their sole purpose is to get money, regardless of how tacky their clients are.

• kpm58 says:

Without the teary eyed mother lamenting the loss of her child, there is no media image.
      No media image, no law suits.

• Cymrygirl says:

I did see where, a day or so after Louis Head said this, one of the Brown family attorneys called his statement “inappropriate.”

• art tart says:

nivico ~ I was watching a “Talking Points” today w/Bill O’Rielly & he had Crump on. (it was a couple of days old.) I think you are exactly correct. While O’Rielly kissed Crump’s butt, O’Rielly pointed out to Crump Head’s “burn this bitch down” video, O’Rielly had played the video previously, as well as Head’s extensive criminal record as well as the 5 yrs. he served in a St. Louis prison. Crump claimed “NOT to know any of the information on Head’s extensive criminal history,” & stated “he wouldn’t make excuses for Head.” I call bull chit on that, he does know Head’s criminal history & they, as well as the NAACP have been making excuses for Head since. Several treepers have discovered/shared that Head & Mama Brown aren’t even legally married but Crump didn’t bother to state that on O’Rielly though surely he knows, surly they vetted Louis Head.

Mama Brown has her on criminal accusations pending & has lost the sympathy w//many w/an average IQ imo, but her Union brothers/sisters are claiming to “stand beside her.” Papa Brown is moving in the right direction as you stated & will likely continue to have legal representation for the Civil Suits Crump/Parks are threatening. Crump threatened a Civil Suit suit on “Meet the Press, but, imo, it’s not a case they can win for the same reasons Sybrina/Tracy didn’t pursue a Civil Suit w/GZ, the law is not on the side of either thug.,

• lurking2014 says:

I can Brown bring a lawsuit without a single credible witness?

• Yes. Anyone can sue anyone for anything. Filing the lawsuit is one thing, but pursuing it is another. There are procedural hurdles that could be brought to bear like Motion to Dismiss For Failure to State a Claim and Motion for Summary Judgment.

• Kitty Smith says:

The jury decides who’s credible in a civil case, just as they do in a criminal case. In a civil case, the plaintiff’s legal threshold is a “preponderance of the evidence”, which equates to just 51%. If enough jurors are politically inclined toward the plaintiff, they’ll find for the plaintiff.

In other words, if an all or mostly black or anarchist jury decides they want to believe Dorian and Piaget so McSpadden can hit the ghetto lottery, they’ll do it.

• scaretactics says:

So MB’s parents knew of the GJ’s decision at least an hour before the announcement?

Wow…. mom mcspadden is quite an actress…..

I am rather impressed by Mike Brown senior as of late …. at least he seems to be making some good changes in himself.

• Gary says:

I know that they were told that a decision was reached but I don’t think they knew what the decision was. I think that Darren Wilson would have been told the decision before the presser but I don’t think the Brown’s were told.

• StormyeyesC says:

They were. I am sure. They were put up by either Crump or the NAACP in a swanky downtown hotel in St. Louis. I saw an interview &/or newspaper article that they were checked in there to be away from the crowds when they heard the verdict. Crump was told the news and was there at the hotel at the same time Wilson’s attorney’s were told. They drove to Ferguson to make a scene.

9. MrRight says:

I can only imagine that Crump & co told them and then L. Head must have been so disappointed hearing “No true ‘Money’ Bill”

Not clear, but I thought the parent where given at least 1 hour advance notice on the verdict ?
    and where officially advised to stay at home because it could inflame the situation ?

Its to bad the DOJ with its dozen if not hundred of FBI dispatched in the region over the past 3 month can do it again and piece this man life and all its relations.

Didn’t he landed on the grand mother with 20 to 30 accomplice ?

Anyways.. So so many questions.

And I cant help but think that the young man that was executed and burned that night was deeply involved in this story.
    I so wish some of the dozens if not hundred of FBI agent would come back to Ferguson and investigate this.
    Maybe pull a few off the ongoing GZ case and send them to Ferguson… I’m sure they must be depressed in following dead end after dead end after all that time.

10. True Colors says:

Louis Head is still being referred to as “stepdad” and “husband.”

When is the national media going to scrutinize this? They had no qualms about digging up Darren Wilson’s marriage information.

TC

11. labrat says:

Did you guys see this? (No time to see if it’s already been posted.)

“What is wrong with this country? What is wrong with these people? What’s wrong with these elected officials?” Scarborough asked. “They know it’s a lie. They know the cops didn’t shoot [Michael Brown] with his hands in the air. They know it’s a lie and they’re doing this on the Capitol floor?”

On MSNBC!

• michellc says:

I’m not sure who these particular ones were, but many of them elected to congress are slow in the head and I’m not saying that because they’re black, I’m saying that because they are slow in the head and just happen to be black. You can’t listen to them and think they have an ounce of intelligence in their brain.
      We saw them in their hoodies, we hear them say ignorant things such as islands tipping over, shot in the street like a dog, and if they weren’t congresscritters we would feel sorry for them.
      IMHO, we need an intelligence test given to anyone running for office.

• Kev says:

I’ll bet ten people watched that.

• Tempest says:

Those damned aliens from Venus!

• The mentality is that since it has, in their minds, actually happened enough times and gained no traction, it is now justifiable to lie about this incident. What is one man wrongly destroyed against an army of perpetual victims finally seeing blood spilled from the other side?

12. James F says:

Didn’t Bassem Masri have a court date today for assaulting an officer? Earlier I went to MO courts case.net search page and entered his name and it returned an error. Now the whole case.net is inaccessible for me and showing an error.

• StormyeyesC says:

Bassem went yesterday. His lawyer requested an extension of time to prepare. It was rescheduled for early January (date is on his twitter timeline)

• James F says:

Thanks. It is working now.

12/02/2014 Criminal Setting Scheduled
        Scheduled For: 01/06/2015; 9:00 AM ; THOM C CLARK; Carnahan Courthouse
        Hearing Held
        Scheduled For: 12/02/2014; 9:00 AM ; THOM C CLARK; Carnahan Courthouse

• d'hack says:

Looks like he had his hearing today on misdemeanor assault charges. Trial is set for Jan 6th. (If thats what a criminal setting is…) He has a bond hearing scheduled for Felony driving with a suspended license on Dec 8th. Looks like he’ll be a busy guy!!

13. dizzymissl says:

Can anyone tell what Head is holding in this photo?

14. labrat says:

Now they are saying that Head shouldn’t be charged because the crowd will scream – hey you let the white cop go so why are you picking on us black folks?
    Oy vey!

15. StormyeyesC says:

Of course! If they arrest him or prosecute her, think of how the place will burn! Extortion

• west1890 says:

Isn’t that the same game the RINOS are playing with us on impeachmemt of Obama? “Oh my, we can’t do that because blacks will riot.” Ahem, I think they’re already doing that. Extortion seems to be the most popular game in the country lately.

• doodahdaze says:

Obama and the BGI are digging a hole so deep the democrats will never get out of it. White Flight from the democrats is massive and growing with everything Obama does.

16. BitterC says:

I’ve been hoping that all the filming of the crowds the cops have been doing has been used to amass a mugshot book that they can bounce faces caught burning,looting,vandalizing from the huge amount of video that has been shot these last 3 months. Must be a massive effort but hopefully will yield some arrests eventually.

• Kitty Smith says:

I think 60+ have already been arrested or are being sought, with more on the way.

It’d be wonderful if they could find footage of Louis and Lesley burning or looting. I doubt they looted – they’re too high-profile. But burning, destroying, yeah, maybe. Neither one of them seem to have any control over acting out their spontaneous emotions.

17. sundance says:

18. Moishe Pipik says:

The NY Times is now reporting on this. Predictably, the BGI says that investigating black crime is harmful because it prevents the community from “moving forward.” I guess store owners are not part of the community.

State Senator Jamilah Nasheed, a St. Louis Democrat who has supported peaceful protesters, said she feared an investigation into Mr. Head’s comments would make it harder for the community to move forward.

19. Tempest says:

Irony. We are seeing the NBA becoming militarized.

Militaristic ideas are referred to within civilian contexts. The war on poverty declared by President Johnson, and the war on drugs declared by President Nixon, are rhetorical wars. They are not declared against a concrete, military enemy which can be defeated, but are symbolic of the amount of effort, sacrifice, and dedication which needs to be applied to the issue. They may also be a means of consolidating executive power, because war implies emergency powers for the executive branch which are normally reserved for the legislature.

-http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militarization#Political

20. yakmaster2 says:

I bet Louis Head is not enjoying his newly found notoriety from the staged “Burn this sh*t down” with hysterically grieving mama. If you’re nefarious I doubt you also wanna be notorious. You and your homies are better off out of the sunlight.

21. whodoneit says:

This raciest career criminal, Head, should also be investigated for the extremely likely involvement in Joshua’s murder. Let’s not forget about the young black man who dared to commit the ultimate “crime” of telling the truth. Mike Brown received his due “justice” from the barrel of a gun. Where’s the “justice” for the individual who risked telling it like it was? He’s black too, but that doesn’t count when it goes against the framed agenda – does it?

22. Inkraven says:

Based on the photos, people already had bottles of lighter fluid on them, unless they spontaneously ran home or to Walgreen’s to get some. Seems like loot, burn and pillage was the plan regardless of the outcome.

23. michellc says:

Speaking of riots or actually I guess I should say lack of riots. I know all of you remember the woman who was beheaded in Oklahoma by the black felon turned Islamist. Nobody rioted and now the autopsy report has been disclosed and still nobody is rioting.
    It is really sad to me she was nothing more than a blip on the radar for a few days in the media, yet some idiot stoned thug, and yes he was both because only an idiot and a thug would attack a cop and only a stoned idiot would continue coming after a cop with a gun pointed at them, still fills the air.
    This woman who was by all accounts a sweet, hardworking, wife, mother and grandmother who actually was giving something back to society has been more or less thrown away by the media as yesterday’s news while a thug who was only taking from society still has his face plastered everywhere.

Colleen Hufford was a strong, brave woman until the end and tried to fight for her life.

• Two things stand out to me there. First, she only had defensive stab wounds. Sad. I have watched beheading released by terrorists, i had hoped she was close to death before it happened. An awful way to go. Second, a rifle?! I assumed he was a ccw holder. Why did he have a rifle at work? Im glad he did, but still surprised.

• michellc says:

I believe he is a reserve officer, but it wouldn’t be out of the ordinary for a business owner around here to have a rifle in his office or his vehicle.

24. doodahdaze says:

He clearly states…Gimme the mike. He wanted everyone to hear it.

25. pspinach says:

It was not impromptu and unplanned as I’m sure some noticed. The arsonist photographed purposely wears a red Bloods hoodie under black disguise and a backpack which probably carried arson paraphernalia like the fuel spray. They were waiting for Louis Head to give the command.

26. pspinach says:

Deandre Joshua was a direct hit by Louis Head. This is cold, pre-meditated, and gruesome murder. A black man was killed by a black gangster. I would not be surprised if LH stated he would kill that boy for suggesting to the mob that MB charging at the officer was SUICIDAL. The arson and destruction of property needs to include the foul murder of Deandre Joshua. This is not about white cop getting away with death of a black boy. This is about premeditated cold-blooded murder of their own kind. It was probably rumor that Deandre was a witness for Wilson to drive punitive emotional fear into the black witnesses. I pray to God that justice is brought against Louis Head, Barry Obama (for instigating lawlessness) and Holder (for withholding the National Guard). The mayor failed to bring order to Ferguson, charge him too.

27. Lars says:

Ray Swar said what?

28. Les says:

So funny to me that they thought they could literally do whatever crimes they wanted without consequence. They may not get a slap, but they have to sweatin’ it about now. lol The mind races over every single evil dead when you think you are caught…

The silver lining to Ferguson: I automatically know who I can trust and whom (right, whom? I forget.) I should avoid based on this one issue. Everything I need to know about a person can be judged by the litmus of Ferguson, MO. For persons of color standing against the tide in the name of honor, I salute you above all others. You are worth a thousand of the others and I wish you well. For the non-young-black-men, you are pathetic for jumping on the shortest bu… bandwagon. May you always be surrounded by people to whom you are superior. That is as it should be.

Now let’s do something real: I refused to give my monthly tithe to the United Way that they harp on at work. They aren’t getting 100% compliance this year, sorry. I gave a lump sum to Wounded Warriors and a shelter for retired bomb dogs instead. I won’t give to any “charity” that offers aid above what I am forced to pay in taxes for non-producers. And I don’/won’t be shamed into it. Any vestiges of lingering white guilt have evaporated.

29. Les says:

:sigh: I wish I could spell as quickly as I type. I should take to twitter, errors are encouraged.

30. Pingback: The Daley Gator | Louis Head’s apology is meaningless considering he planned to start a riot

31. Pingback: Now There’s PROOF Michael Brown’s Step-Dad PLANNED to Start the Ferguson Riots | Top Right News

32. Pingback: Did Michael Brown’s Stepfather Predict Ferguson Riots? [Video]