Yep, nails it.

This entry was posted in Anti-White Intifada, BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Conspiracy ?, CRS, Cultural Marxism, Dem Hypocrisy, media bias, Mike Brown Shooting, Mob and Rob, Polar Bear Hunting, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, propaganda, Racism, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Charles Barkley Explains The Ideology Behind The Ferguson / Saint Louis Street Thugs – “The Dirty Dark Secret”

1. Daniel says:

I saw this somewhere else too. It’s just awesome. Clive Bundy quotes Bill Cosby and he gets called a racist. Another black man says pretty much the same things and everyone, Libtards included, all nod in agreement. But remove the black man, and the libtards go back to citing white priviledge and pitying the poor black communities.

Clue: You’re not genuine if your opinions shift depending on who is around when you opine.

• jello333 says:

Try discussing race at Daily Kos sometime. Many people have been sanctioned, some banned, for DARING to try to debate racial issues. It seems that only if you’re black are you allowed to say certain things, ask certain questions. If you’re not, it’s just…. “Shut up, you’ll speak when we ASK you to speak. You’re white, so your opinion doesn’t count, your life experience doesn’t matter.” Even when one of these freaks comes right out and spouts their own anti-white racism, whites (and others) STILL aren’t allowed to respond. And if you think it’s just a few random commenters, note that one of Markos’ front-pagers (a black, fraud, hypocrite of a woman) is exactly this type. So yeah, anti-white racism (from both blacks and whites) and white guilt runs rampant on that site.

2. janc1955 says:

Nailed it!

3. kinthenorthwest says:

Here is Mike Gallangher’s talk about the Dems argument for no voter ID>
    “I guess Liberal Democrats think Blacks are stupid, I happen to disagree.”

• Burnt Toast says:

The Motor Voter Act (1993)

Requires States to OFFER voter registration when locals too stupid to figure out where to register to vote got State issued IDs they needed to claim their ‘entitlements’ and when applying for their ‘entitlements’ (e.g.: ObamaPhone).

Actually showing proof of citizenship before OFFERING voter registration is prohibited (SCOTUS – 2013, Thomas and Alito dissenting).

4. fred says:

I first found this site around the time of Trayvon and was so impressed at the research and attention to detail in the articles I now find myself coming here first for headlines of the day. You do an incredible job. Thanks.. I will be happy to donate to your endeavors. Is this a blog site or how would describe it.

• jello333 says:

Research and opinion site*… but ALWAYS with a foundation of TRUTH underlying everything posted here.

(* Sorry if I’m speaking out of turn in my description there, Sundance. 😉 )

• fred says:

The research part is what I find special here. I’m very tired of unfounded articles and claims without merit. It’s like a tool bag of relevant arguments you can use on the misguided amongst us….like family members. I appreciate the time spent by a lot of people here who contribute intellectually and factually. Really glad I came upon this site.

• mrsblar says:

Right there with ya, Fred.

Zimmerman happened in my backyard (so to speak) and Treehouse began to cover the incident so much better than the local MSM which was our only source in Central FL.

I am now a full fledged Treeper every am with my coffee and throughout my retired days. My son and I see who can beat the other to the top stories of the day. It is such a relief to have a source for accurate news in this world of lies as managed by the prince of the air, the Supreme Liar himself. And I don’t mean BHO. Although he may be one of the SL’s minions, that’s not for me to say.

The pause for a daily prayer to my Savior, His own prayer given to His apostles when they asked for one, with the patriotic pic of Arlington, never fails to move me to lift my heart in wonder at the lover of my soul. Many thanks to Sundance for the light he sheds on the world stage and the machinations of our current regime. And also for the praises to the Lord who has it all in His hands.

• kc10lvr says:

I second you Fred. I stumbled on this site after the start of Ferguson. I had found myself getting frustrated with the local coverage of events. Even found myself yelling at the TV. I was questioning my sanity! The research done here is nothing short of amazing. As Wayne and Garth would say “I’m not worthy!” I faithfully read here everyday for the truth. Thank-you to all for what you do!

5. Paul H. Lemmen says:

Reblogged this on A Conservative Christian Man.

6. Cj aka Elderofzyklons Blog says:

Reblogged this on ElderofZyklon's Blog!.

7. SouthCentralPA says:

When he says “I had a chapter in my book about that”, anyone know which book he’s talking about …?

8. arttart1983 says:

Charles Barkley ~ Now he’s the man! KUDOS to Charles for his honesty, telling it like it is & calling a thug a thug.

Chris Rock/Jamie Foxx/Samuel Jackson who continually promote the “thug culture” by joking about it/ rapping about it/ through movies & Samuel Jackson proudly boasting: “I’m voting for Obama because he’s a nig?er” all have a lot to learn from Charles Barkley.

9. smarty says:

He should have kept going with this and called out the unswerving devotion of blacks to democrats.

10. lovemygirl says:

My player is acting up so I didn’t see Barkley yet. I do recall Charles Barkley wearing a T-shirt that said:
    A Frikin American

11. texan59 says:

Bring your azz down to my level. So sad. 😦

12. eastern2western says:

same concept, but needs a little cleaning.

• Lou says:

yeah, the first 30 seconds were brutal, but she started to make sense. I’ve worked in a black neighborhood for many, many years, and I agree with a lot of what she says.

13. ZurichMike says:

But Charles Barkley also voted for Obama, and was quoted as saying “Obama would make a fantastic president”. Sigh.

14. kc10lvr says:

I met Charles Barkley years ago when he came to support us (the troops) in UAE. I liked him and spent some time lamenting about Philly (I’m originally from NJ) with him. He was genuine and funny as we spoke (my impression). It’s refreshing to hear him tell it like it is. Wish we could blast this to the very folks he’s talking about. But, the reality will fall on deaf ears and the wake-up will be missed.

15. I don’t think this “dirty little secret” is a secret amongst the educated. I’ve known for YEARS that most blacks, who are handed every opportunity for success, squander it. They not only make no effort whatsoever to take advantage of an education – and education that has been dummied down for them at the expense of the kids who DO want and deserve to learn – but they disrupt classrooms to the point other kids can’t take advantage of that education, either.

As Americans, under the banner of political correctness, we have glorified the “thug” culture and shoved down the throats of our kids rap music and all it entails. There is a whole culture of white kids who identify or are identified as “wiggers” and you can imagine what that denotes. We have white girls who will ONLY date black males – and the more thuggish the better.

Take a look at little kids’ television programs, now. Everything is infused with rap music – as though that’s the ONLY music our kids should learn and listen to. Programming them for the more violent lyrics on down the road.

The kids acting out, even at the lowest grade levels, and disrupting classroom instruction are the black kids we are bussing into our otherwise good schools. Now, if a kid is “gifted” they are taken out of the mainstream and isolated to pursue more advanced curricula as though THEY’RE pariahs and not the other way around. What happened to having grades divided into advanced, regular and special education?

And don’t get me started on this core curriculum nonsense which is designed to teach to the lowest common denominator and is ridiculous.

Still, it’s not enough and, no matter what we do and how much money, research, good intentions, etc. we throw at this problem, it just gets worse and worse.

Enough of the insanity!! Call a spade a spade. Create special “places” for the trouble-makers. Lock them away from our kids. Stop the glorification of all things “black” for the sake of political correctness. Rap is NOT art. It just isn’t. It’s horrible and it’s noise and it’s obnoxious and it’s polluting the minds or our youth – our most precious natural resource. Stop giving these trouble makers “breaks” from prosecution. Lock them up. They’re rabid animals and they’re preying on our kids.

I could go on and on and on but won’t. That’s my rant for the day.

• kc10lvr says:

True, true. I’ve never ‘gotten’ the lure of rapping about drugs, rape, etc. I was told it’s a reflection of ‘the culture’ of those who ‘sing’ it. How SAD that must be!!! I wonder if these money-grabbing rappers realize the culture they’ve cultivated. Or do they really care? As long as they make money and get their 15 minutes, I guess it’s all good for them! Maybe the crew in Ferguson is a true reflection of that culture, be it pre-existing…or created.

16. czarowniczy says:

His non-apologist statements have put him in hot water a number of times before this. In some circles honesty is not the best policy.

17. Lee Jan says:

Sadly this is nothing new. About 15 yrs. ago while my son was in high school there were black students ragging on other black students who had done their homework. They said those who did the work were trying to be white. Sad commentary and even sadder is that no black men have stood up and blasted this type of attitude. Instead we have Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson out there telling blacks that everything wrong in their world is the fault of white people. And that goes for Obama too. he’s a big part of the problem. Several generations of blacks will have their lives destroyed by this evil attitude.

18. eastern2western says:

I believe Zimmerman’s secret cousin made the statement about zimmermans who only hang out with black people who act white, but hate black people who act black. The cop asked her to give examples, but only thing she had was about mrs Zimmerman declaring her hate Obama. at that moment, I though she was the worst racist in the world, but no black people picked up on the racial tones of her comments.

• jello333 says:

That trial (and the leadup to it) was FULL of unbelievable, ridiculous statements. But George’s cousin may have had the most far out, when she quoted what she claimed Gladys said about why she didn’t like Obama. Christina claims Gladys said, “I hate him because his is black, and I am a racist.” How the investigator kept from falling on the floor laughing is beyond me. 🙂