10/6/14 Mike Brown Shooting – Open Discussion Thread

canfield map new 3

mike brown construction workers

hands up 3

Darren wilson grainy 3

evidence-cones1 grid revised

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

166 Responses to 10/6/14 Mike Brown Shooting – Open Discussion Thread

1. carterzest says:

From The Fakebook Page of Justice for Mike brown(they are 3 days behind on their intel, but, they still want an arressss):**
    Justice for Mike Brown
    about an hour ago · Edited**
    I hope this is not true!!!!!!

This is from @ShaunKIng

3 days ago, I learned some incredibly DISTURBING information. A young man in the military in Missouri, speaking confidentially, said this.

He said that the commanders, very specifically communicated that they did not expect Darren Wilson to be indicted & it could come by Oct 15.

He said that his unit, in a meeting with military commanders, was told they needed to prepare for riots in Ferguson & St. Louis very soon.

The young man also communicated that they had been doing early morning drills to prepare for riots on how to shut them down quickly.

Furthermore, in a private meeting, a source confirmed plans being discussed to shut down St. Louis airports in the case of riots.

#JusticeForMike

• carterzest says:

#FergusonSafariPark

• jason says:

it’s getting heated in the safari… natives restless

• carterzest says:

😀 Miss bossy mouth is back I see. TGforMute!

• cajunkelly says:

Is that Bella the Bellower? I need brain bleach for that image of her begging for diaper money for a one year old, 32 lb, 3′ tall baby boy.

• stormyeyesc says:

No Bella is not back YET. She’s waiting for the car seat so she can bring her child and teach him by example how bad whitey is and how hard the black struggle is. (She said as much on her live feed)

• rumpole2 says:

The word is that Streaming the activities of the Troublemakers is no longer allowed. Live stream came up briefly only because “Valley Girl” wanted to identify a drunk causing trouble. (As an aside the introduction of open boozing might add another dimension to the circus) (and charges by police)
          It seems to me that this nightly gathering is now OFFICIALLY NOT A PROTEST. A protest is about publicizing a cause. Meeting well after normal hours when nobody is about to see, in the dark and with media blackout, is more accurately described as staging for an insurrection

Valley Girl

• libby says:

There could be two drunks on the corner sharing a bottle of ripple six weeks from now and the lying slanderous media would report ‘Protests continue unabated in ferguson’

• cajunkelly says:

Well, as much as I find his livestream irritating, I have to give props to nothiefsallowed for “shuttin’ da chit down”. His snitching (in their eyes) to the popo and thus revealing that the popo were playing tit-for-tat on the videos caused the number of #FergusonGrifters to fall off substantially.

It appears that they aren’t so passionate about Justin and Pete if they aren’t being livestreamed “to the world!” every night.

And finally the Ferguson police did what I kept saying early on in this last round of hootin’ and hollerin’; get out of the parking lot, get back inside the building and stop making yourselves a target for their rage!

The #FergusonGrifters views every one of the Ferguson PD as Darren Wilson. I’m just surprised no one in the “we hate (you fill in the blank…anything will be appropriate you can’t miss)” crowd has pulled a gun on them.

• stormyeyesc says:

I don’t know much about Livestreams but a neighbor said they get paid for each ‘hit’ on some sites. Whether or not that’s true, I decided I did NOT want to watch on the off chance they made a nickel and hour from me watching them “show me what a lobotomy looks like”

• lovemygirl says:

I had to turn the volume down to a single bar so her voice didn’t hurt my ears. I still have no idea what they are doing other than hanging out and taping each other.

• Gary says:

What does King find to be incredibly DISTURBING? The fact that there isn’t enough evidence against to support an indictment. The fact that the available evidence does not support the early, discredited eye-witness accounts of the shooting? Or that preparations are under way to prevent these a**holes from buring a town down?

• John Galt says:

The moratorium on law enforcement created a temporary utopia for Ferguson thugs and moonbats. The impending dramatic retreat from anarchy will no doubt disturb them.

• Yakmaster says:

I think we can all agree that Shaun King is very disturbed. In many ways.

• Michelle says:

I know for a fact the Missouri Nat guard are being trained for riot control. My son spent his weekend on drills and classes to prepare for rioting protestors. His platoon is on call and we are a 3 hour drive away from Ferguson, Closest city is Kansas city. Preparing here makes me assume they believe it will be widespread.

• Michelle says:

His classes were how to respect the protestors and keep a professional attitude. No talk on closing airports etc.. If something does kick off I will be praying for them, I know if it was me there I wouldn’t be able to keep my mouth shut.

• myopiafree says:

Just like the 1968 “Thug Riots”. Be prepared – it is certain to happen.

• Moishe Pipik says:

I don’t beleive any of these “friend of a friend” stories. However, they do reflect an overall collective opinion. Even those on the left believe, deep inside, that Mike Brown was a violent thug who probably reaped what he sowed.

• The earlier, the better. The more riots, the better. I’m not a fan of the GOP, but I’d sure like to see anti-Democrats turn out in droves to vote the Dems out of the Senate. Riots, and the ridiculous way the liberals deal with them, are likely to PO enough people that this could happen.

If that happens, perhaps we can get some real investigation into Benghazi, the IRS, and some of the other impeachable offenses. I’d like to see Obama impeached & convicted before he can pardon Eric MP Holder.

2. carterzest says:

I Seriously LOL’d at this:

3. jason says:

4. deqwik2 says:

One of my favorite tweets from Ferguson.

pbs.twimg.com/media/BzJlVvICMAEBcVf.jpg:large

5. froggielegs says:

Interesting to see who fiances the NBPP. He is probably the one who got them involved to begin with….

“Addi­tion­ally, Nzinga described sup­port the NBPP has received from St. Louis based media and real estate mogul Michael V. Roberts. “Our bil­lion­aire friend Mike Roberts, I’ve been on the phone with him all week. He will be bring­ing us in again,” said Nzinga.”

Also, I was not aware that the NBPP played a role in MB’s funeral…

“Chawn Castro Kweli
    Moments like these are sad and Honorable.
    the National Chairman of the New Black Panther Party Minister Hashim Nzinga and the New Black Panther Party, serve honor Guard for Micheal Brown.
    May he rest in freedom! May the people deliver his Justice”

6. Stinky-Inky says:

So go downtown
    Where media lights are bright, downtown
    Waiting for you tonight, downtown
    You’re gonna show who’s right, downtown

Permanently disgruntled class say MLB playoff games in St. Louis are targets for protests

7. stormyeyesc says:

There was no accident in the dates of this big Whoopdeedo coming up. They want the numbers. That’s why I think they need to SHUT IT DOWN before the 10th.

• Stinky-Inky says:

Should have shut it down this past weekend, before the MLB games came back to STL. I don’t get it. Except that there’s been back and forth between Metro PD Capt. Dotson and County PD Capt. Belmar. Dotson threw Belmar under the bus with his comment about “militarization” in Ferguson (before Capt. Hug-a-thug showed up). Maybe this is County’s, and Ferguson’s, way of saying:

8. stormyeyesc says:

Guess a tent on the PD lot is planned………….Tonight could get bad.

9. stormyeyesc says:

I don’t think mass camping in parking lots is a good idea……..but hey…….why start having good ideas now?

10. mazziflol says:

So I was having a discussion in another corner of the internet about May Moore CCN ‘Reporter’ getting arrested and this video of it:

Of course she had her defenders asking ‘What did she do?!?!?!”

And initially the point I was bringing up was that from the video At 15 second in, you hear an arresting officer issue the command to ‘step away, or you’re going to go [something] for interfering”. His arm is up establishing his space needed to perform his duties. She continued to encroach, did not step away, continued to press her camera inwards. Only when an another officer steps in, did she retreat.

But after another view or 2 i came to this realization: At about 13 seconds in, she approaches the LEO making an arrest and reaches in with her right hand and makes a fast downward swiping motion. Is she pulling his arm away, or tugging his shirt…tugging his gun? Hard to say thanks to the low resolution of the video. But you can tell from the reaction of the arresting LEO, that he was surprised by her motion. At which point he puts his arm up to establish the personal space. I’d guess that’s at least obstruction right there. Then continues to shove her Obamaphone in his face? I’d say she’s lucky she was only just arrested.

Any other takes?

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

She is a “reporter” for CNN? I didn’t think that even they were that desperate…

• jason says:

here’s a much clearer vid link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOpjCxO4JSI
      wasn’t sure if Mary is the one at the end, or the Caucasian woman taken away near the beginning (I thought the latter because of what I heard from some of the protesters chatter from the other side of the street but could be remembering incorrectly).

Assuming Mary is the last one taken, my best guess on ‘what she did’. She’s following/taping the two woman getting arrested in front of her and steps off the curb into the street. At the same time she’s about to step off, you hear an officer shout in succession ‘get out of the street… get out of the street’,

Now the younger/shorter woman is trying to hand Mary something (cell phone) that she starts to reach for and gets close to grabbing/touching the officer in blue’s arm, the bron shirt officer notices and tells her to step away or she’s going away for interfering. At this moment another brown shirt officer comes into the frame and immediately grabs Mary saying (I think) ‘Ma’am, you was told twice, let’s go’.

So.. I think the guy arresting was in the middle of the road (you see others out there near the end of vid) and heard the ‘get out of the street’ the first officer say 2x and when he turns, she’s in the street even though she was likely not the one that officer was talking to (still on curb first time he yells). Of course as he’s waking back he would have clear view of her trying to reach/grab for the phone which looks like she’s trying to interfere on first blush. Combine the two (in street, reaching/interfering) and directly to jail she goes.

• stormyeyesc says:

Mary is the black lady with the long white top and black baseball hat first seen standing in the street. The police had said stay out of the driveway and the street. They were almost all in the driveway, and she was in the street at first.

• jason says:

yeah… saw plenty who kept stepping out despite the police officer’s warning. Guess a few (mostly males) were smart/scared enough to continue walking to the other side of the street lol.

It also pisses me off, Senator KKK is using this vid to try and assert darker complexion men/women are being treated more roughly than lighter (and white) protesters. link:https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=877912445561609&id=865405476812306

I saw at least 7 led away without any issue, only the one white woman. The 5 who are ‘handled violently’ are the ones who have their arms interlocked and resisting the police officer’s efforts to separate them (including/especially the one yelling ‘he’s twisting my arm’). Someone is apparently running against Mrs KKK, hope they get a hold of her race baiting throughout all of this and show everyone what she’s really about :/

11. stormyeyesc says:

Jason, I saw the interference too. She was not just a journalist, she crossed the line and became a participant. One other thing, the white lady with the glasses that was also arrested that day? When you see the pictures they posted of the orange jumpsuits and the day of release, she isn’t shown in any of them. I did see the tweet that they only arrested the blacks and not the whites (who I saw backed away quick). She was arrested. What happened to her?

• jason says:

yeah… I can’t believe these protesters jumping in and wresting with the cops and then get all worked out the cops are using force to try and separate them.

Not sure what happened to the white woman, pretty sure I saw confirmation multiple times that all of the prisoners were still being held during the next morning/afternoon. Could be she was able to post bail (2 of them paid, not sure which 2 tho, rest released on their own recognizance according to post on ‘Eyes on Ferguson’ facebook page.

12. stormyeyesc says:

One of the lovely protestors:

• stormyeyesc says:

Only have to click on his Twitterlink (above picture) to see why, maybe, the cops don’t like him……….

• cajunkelly says:

X eleventy

this is why people are losing interest in their cause
        he’s talking about the night the 13 got arrested:

Josh @therealjosh95 · Oct 2

We need people asap it in emergency somebody getting beat they beating em

no one got beat up They LIE like nothing I’ve ever seen before.

• lovemygirl says:

I can’t even repeat the first tweet I saw. Let’s just say it is his B-Day and he isn’t sober.

13. stormyeyesc says:

Wondering what the significance of Jan. 7th, 2015 is?

14. maggiemoowho says:

This is what the Nation of Islam wants. They have been encouraging protesters and rioters, as well as holding community meetings in Ferguson along with Anthony Shahid. Those people have a very warped sense of reality. No amount of protesting and rioting will ever get them what they want. I really think this Nation of Islam is a cult, that might sound crazy, but read up on this Farrankhan guy, he uses all the same techniques on his members as many other cults have been known to do. All types of mind games and lies.

• cajunkelly says:

As maggiemoo says, these people do have a warped sense of reality.

How is essentially becoming one with the homeless, sleeping out in sleeping bags, munching on snacks by the light of flashlights, going to “shut-it-down”?

I keep wondering when the first true (no proof of who looted Bassem’s car) crime-on-crime is going to happen. And it IS going to happen. Sleeping out like that is an invitation for a sexual assault or a mugging to happen.

The feminist women (don’t you dare call them female) are already angry at the males for not joining them on the front lines, and backing away when the arrests occur. The males backing away is evidenced in the videos linked above.

There’s a good pull quote from that late night chit chat Thursday (IIRC) night.

“a strong woman will be on the front lines”
      “a strong man won’t let her be there alone”

This was said during a discussion of the women’s dissatisfaction with the men in the protests.

• stormyeyesc says:

They are planning to set up on the FPD lot. Gimme a break, they think that is ok? Just impede the PD’s ability to serve and protect the law abiding citizens? Remember, these are “their streets”, everything is theirs. Not the FPD lot, I guarantee you. The time for them to do something is before this Shingding gets going………..and I hope they show these thugs what “shut it down” means. No quick bail, no negotiating release, these are urban terrorist minorities who pose a danger to others and are hell bent on harassing and intimidating the majority.

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

What those fools want is a visible (and violent) confrontation with the police so they can scream “Oppression!” and “Occupation by white invaders!” and all that other nonsense. Then they will get some ambulance chaser to file yet another frivolous lawsuit in hopes of pocketing some “go away” money. The politicians like Maria Chapelle Nadal (who is up for re-election but is running unopposed) want is to gain some free publicity to further their careers.

• jason says:

Nadal has an opponent now… not sure who but saw her mention it. I think that’s why the streamer’s have stopped… with access to the full video to get context and before and after, they have their hands tied with what fantasies they can try and sell. But if they tape without streaming, they can selectively pick and edit things and present it how they want. Good thing the cops are taping too.

Read Josh’s page where he blamed the black cop for ‘beating on him’,. That copy had a body cam on and recording. The protesters said they were filing requests for the video… funny we haven’t seen or heard anything about it. I guess having the camera show that Josh turned around and made it a point to get in the face of the officer and I’m pretty certain push (maybe swing) at him made them a little less enthusiastic about getting that video and sharing.

• stormyeyesc says:

Yes I saw that too…………Her role in the protests and her gun legislation attempts are the major 2 differences. Hope they beat her!

• cajunkelly says:

*Lovely Bella is shopping for bras that double as gas masks, occupy crime scene tapes, and face bandanas/gas masks with built in cameras. They are preparing for a very violent end.

please tell me this is sarcasm?????

seriously? such things actually exist or is she shopping somewhere off in lala land?

15. cajunkelly says:

I may have asked this the other night but I didn’t see a response:

What’s up with the t-shirts that say show me $15 ?

I’ve googled it and get nothing.

16. stormyeyesc says:

If an ISIS event is planned on home soil, Ferguson riots could provide cover for it while LE resources are drained already. This mess is pure evil, and I am certain it won’t be without bloodletting. ‘Black power for MB groups’ may just be the beginning of a few years of major turmoil, both economically & socially. Collapsing the economy will hurt them most. They are being played like puppets by SERIOUS Activists, all the while complaining about driving while black. They won’t have cars to worry about soon……..and maybe no food, heat, shelter, and phones. Might even dawn on some people too stupid to foresee that they are awakening an evil giant who does them much worse than the POPO.

• cajunkelly says:

Driving while black could easily evolve into dying while headless.

If they are playing around with ISIS in this idiocy, this can seriously be a reality for some of them.

17. stormyeyesc says:

and/or the least guarded among us………..

18. mazziflol says:

Active Shooting in STL

19. lovemygirl says:

Cardinals, police prepared for any possible Mike Brown demonstrators during playoffs

• stormyeyesc says:

Sounds like they are more prepared than last time…….when the agitators cussed and agitated families, elderly vets, and anyone they could. Let them go to the playground to do their chalk drawings. Statistics don’t support the ridiculous claims they make each and every day to anyone who will believe them…….these people are Eyeless Sock Puppets

• CCG says:

It looks like they have a pretty good security plan in place. A perimeter is set up, anyone without a ticket won’t be able to get past the perimeter. Also will be subject to metal detectors and bag checks. I’m sure some do-gooder will supply tickets for some, but any disturbances will be ended quickly. I doubt getting in the middle of the people entering the stadium and antagonistic behavior will be tolerated.

• beth60497 says:

Where did this come from? It will be interesting to see how things pan out next few days. Only sad no one is streaming it for us to see. Although Rebelutionary is on his way back and will be moving here full time end of October.

20. stormyeyesc says:

The ruling today on the 5 second rule. They won the right to stand still and they are all happy about that. Seems they missed this part.

21. firefly says:

Argus streaming don`t have link, people getting rambunctious!

22. stormyeyesc says:

yep Bassem is saying he is a marine!

23. stormyeyesc says:

Mustafah sorry!

24. stormyeyesc says:

Chanting f#ck em and suck my d##k in a family venue while the cards fans chant USA and lets go Cards to drown them out

25. firefly says:

Awesome!! Cardinal fans hollering USA!!!

26. stormyeyesc says:

Now the fans are telling them to get jobs, pull up their pants, take off bandanas, lol

27. stormyeyesc says:

not many showing up 20 protestors maybe?

28. stormyeyesc says:

Bassem Masri ‏@bassem_masri · 35m35 minutes ago
    Warning #police have said on scanner they are targeting protesters leaving Busch Stadium who are heading back2 #Ferguson PD watch ur 6 yall

29. rumpole2 says:

30. stormyeyesc says:

Not 100% sure the video quality is bad and the person filming is worse. LOL Looks like it is gone now from his site

31. firefly says:

Any live feed for Ferguson PD campers?

32. I don’t know about them but if I were a Brown protester I might be just a bit concerned about thousands of drunk sports fans whose team looks like its going lose, better off protesting the little pizza place.

33. stormyeyesc says:

oh my:

Constitutional Ind. ‏@DrHansPeterson · 4m4 minutes ago
    #NoJusticeNoPeace We demand to see Michael Brown’s juvenile murder record.
    #Ferguson