piaget teddy burnJust to put an exclamation point on concerns of witness validity, reliability and/or even stability. Ms. Piaget Crenshaw, the witness who claims she saw Officer Darren Wilson murder Mike Brown, is now claiming she witnessed the Ferguson Police Department burn down a Mike Brown memorial constructed of “candles and plush bears”.

It couldn’t be the candles and the Teddy bears came into contact.  No, that wouldn’t be nefarious enough for the Ferguson crew.

Just like the shooting that spurred the actual memorial itself, Ms. Crenshaw had to quickly ramp up the drama and proclaim it was intentionally set by the Ferguson Police Department.   A statement so ridiculous it would be funny were it not taken seriously by the professional agitators who need such provocations.

Now there are hundreds of angry Ferguson residents demanding justice for the victimized plush bears.   The plush were also rumored to have been fearfully holding their hands up just prior to the arsonist’s flamethrower targeted at their stuffing.

piaget drama

piaget drama 2

Immediately the Washington Post dispatches a reporter to the scene and calls have been made to the U.S. Attorney General to open an investigation.

Early reports indicate the Missouri State Senate is being called into emergency session, and the Missouri Governor is rumored to be in closed door discussions about declaring another state of emergency until the assassins of the bear clan can be identified.

Private Citizen CSI crews are rapidly at work investigating the cause. President Obama has been notified and is prepared to take immediate and decisive action. Bears matter.

Antonio French is reported to be organizing a bear registration drive for this weekend. Several University students have volunteered to canvas the 100 Acre Wood and educate the plush citizens on their rights. Barbie is said to be coordinating a supportive March as the community moves forward with the healing process.

*Note* Parts of this are satire, parts are real.  The fact you can barely tell the difference is the reality within  Ferguson Missouri today.

This entry was posted in Abusive Cops, Agitprop, BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Conspiracy ?, CRS, Cultural Marxism, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, media bias, Mike Brown Shooting, Polar Bear Hunting, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Racism, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

378 Responses to The Massacre In Missouri – Mike Brown Shooting “Eye Witness” Claims To Have Witnessed Police Burning Down Mike Brown Memorial…

1. cajunkelly says:

I was fully expecting that one woman who got so wound up to suddenly run at the cops.

That would have been the spark to ignite a full fledged explosion….right there.

2. stormyeyesc says:

Yes standing in the middle of a busy road disrupting agitating

3. cajunkelly says:

I don’t see any active live feeds right now. Anyone got good links?

• csno says:

This one is temp down while they move to new site to spread the po lice thin. Stopped about 12:20 est

• beth60497 says:

This guy is on his way back.. claims to be up in about 20 minutes

Rebelutionary_Z #Ferguson

• beth60497 says:

he’s up now… 1:15 cst

• carterzest says:

This was the guy that was looping his footage earlier. Click to close, then reopen to confirm this. This was the best feed for the audio of the backstory. All kinds of conversations in the background.

• carterzest says:

someone needs to scrape this footage again.
            Argus news guy is a TOOL…Speaking about (BusStopGuy):
            “Police fired a couple dozen shots up into the air….I don’t know if that was confirmed or not, but that guy(BusStopGuy) seemed pretty legit…..”

He is walking the empty street just waiting

“Dammit, the house loses on this one…….”

what is he betting on?

“you guys can tell me in the chat, if there are any tweets from Canfield coming out…..Like I said, if all else, I will hit up the police department”

This is a total OCCUPY-ESQUE network of agitators.

• carterzest says:

I live messaged him:

Nick Jeffries · Top Commenter · Collage

Argus news guy , You are a TOOL…Speaking about (BusStopGuy):
              “Police fired six shots up into the air….I don’t know if that was confirmed or not, but that guy(BusStopGuy) seemed pretty legit…..”

He is walking the empty street just waiting

“Dammit, the house loses on this one…….”

what is he betting on?

This is a total OCCUPY-ESQUE network of agitators.
              #Ferguson
              #WestFloissantBlvd

4. stormyeyesc says:

I really and truly pray Wilson had a body cam or a audio recording or some other person did and has irrefutable evidence so this group is exposed as fools, cheats, liars and thieves.

5. cajunkelly says:

It won’t matter Stormy. Remember Tawana Brawley?

6. jello333 says:

Pooh say:

My head might be filled with fluff, but even I know that you Ferguson people are really, really sad. What’s your excuse? Can you tell us? Oh… bother….

7. cajunkelly says:

It absolutely doesn’t matter to them that it would make absolutely no sense for a policeman to set that memorial on fire. It absolutely doesn’t matter that even pee uh jay can’t keep her story straight today.

There is no reasoning with them. They got away with breaking so many laws this weekend that they are now more bold.

8. michellc says:

This guy on the bambuser link is saying he had to go away because he wouldn’t give anybody any evidence against anybody, then later said there was chatter he had to keep from being heard by politicians and snakes who follow him on twitter.

9. stormyeyesc says:

time for police to test their tasers……………..

10. cajunkelly says:

that’s an old feed Michelle, he’s got it looping, it’s from earlier tonight

he hasn’t come back on since at the end of that feed he says

“we’re headed for another location, we’re going to spread these cops out tonight”

11. michellc says:

Throw us all in jail. They think it’s a game, they think it’s a joke. They can’t lock us all up.

We or at least I think you’re all idiots and are showing the entire world just how stupid you are.

• michellc says:

First sentence should be in quotes, it’s their quotes. Second sentence is my opinion.

• Angie says:

Going to jail for them seems equal to one of our kids getting a high school award. The reason for the tension is because we live in the same world with 2 entirely different sets of values.

LBJ sadly achieved his “Great Society”. Give the Blacks something to keep them in line and they’ll vote Democrat for the next 200 years. He has about ruined a whole race of people with entitlements. The children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren of parents alive in 1968 are “reaping” the benefits..

Please don’t misunderstand me, I am not against the Civil Rights Act but I am against the programs and a political party that have not allowed at least 2 generations of children reach their potential. Then the poor people who have been “kept down” are too ignorant to realize that they keep voting for the same people who are in great part responsible for their situation.

Sorry for the rant, I’m feeling frustrated today.

• michellc says:

I think we’re all frustrated and angry. I know at times I have some very unpleasant thoughts. However, what you said is pure truth so you have nothing to apologize for.

• Angie says:

Thank-you, michellc. My friends called me Pollyanna because I always tried to see the bright side of situations. I haven’t felt like Pollyanna for quite some time-since the Zimmerman fiasco I guess. . I grew up with a conspiracy theorist father ( he worked with Jim Garrison) so I have never taken things at face value. It’s just been such a slap in the face to realize that this government is not representative of all its citizens and they don’t care that they’re so obvious. It feels like I’ve been dropped into an upside down world where wrong is right when I read about Ferguson- appease those who do wrong, going to jail gives a person street cred and is to be admired, etc.

• michellc says:

I’ve been living with not being able to see much of a bright side long before Zimmerman.
            It’s been difficult to not see what the war on poverty has caused. I started seeing it spread into the white community long ago. The white trash women who would have another kid after another, all that they neglected just so they’d get a raise in their welfare check.
            I saw the gnashing of teeth when welfare reform was passed, but now it appears we’ve went back to pre-welfare reform on steroids. Of course many of those people discovered disability since welfare reform and white trash were having their kids declared mentally disabled just so they could get a check on them then it became easier for adults to get it. Of course I’m not talking about SS disability where people actually paid into the program.

• Dan says:

Re: Angie
        “Reach their potential”? You mean like the potential blacks achieve in Africa?

12. stormyeyesc says:

cops blocked the streets off to traffic these people are becoming more and more emboldened

13. cajunkelly says:

Some months back there was a video posted ((IIRC) of a young AA child, throwing an absolute temper tantrum, throwing dining table chairs around, and the adults were laughing about it.

This is the level of maturity we’re witnessing right now. They think throwing a tantrum night after night will FORCE the adults (in this case the cops) to give them what they want, rules and laws be damned.

14. michellc says:

Now they’re telling them they pay their salary and they like their tax money.
    Okay, that is the funniest thing I’ve ever heard. No taxes on welfare or food bought with food stamps.

15. stormyeyesc says:

I am tired of these communist agitators, and the blacks here are so stupid they are being manipulated and treated like puppets They don’t even understand the optics are hurting their cause. They want more black cops but they call the ones that ARE on the force uncle toms and abuse them verbally . I have to get some sleep……………

• michellc says:

Reading their comments and tweets they seem to think they’re showing the country and the world how they’re treated.
      I would think by now even a large percentage of blacks across the country are sick of it and see them for how stupid they truly are.

16. stormyeyesc says:

LIVE THRU RESIDENTIAL AREA NO JUSTICE NO SLEEP

17. stormyeyesc says:

twitter

Mariah Randi Stewart ‏@MzzzMariah · 2m
    Protesters suspect something is about to happen now that police frontline has dispersed #live #Ferguson

18. cajunkelly says:

This is going to end badly. One person named “Kat” is telling them it’s wrong for them to wake up working people in neighborhoods and she hopes they all go to jail.

They are NOT going to stop now that they see cops won’t do anything to stop them. The won’t stop until this blows up.

A blow up is what they are pushing for, then they’ll scream about the National Guard coming in.

19. cajunkelly says:

one guy has a short 4 minute ago video saying

“we did not burn anything down, protestors did not burn anything down, those reports came from unknown sources around the city”

Are there fires??

20. cajunkelly says:

I’m probably wrong for this, but I was just thinking;

I wonder how many of these “young, strong, and marching all night long” disturbers of the peace are drawing disability?

21. cajunkelly says:

He’s now relocated but there was a SWARM of cops blocking the road. So he only live streamed for a few seconds. He said he doesn’t want them to see him so he was leaving that site.

I’ve a feeling it’s gone really, really wrong.

22. cajunkelly says:

He just lived streamed for a few seconds again, said “gas has been deployed, this is war in America”.

Just shaking my head. Insanity.

23. csno says:

He’s back……http://bambuser.com/v/4947854http://bambuser.com/v/4947854
    OOOps. Never mind. he just signed off saying they are taking people to jail and kickin peoples’ asses. He’s done for the nite

24. cajunkelly says:

Well it appears he’s ended his live feeds for the night with this comment:

They’re over there beatin’ people up, I ain’t down for that, see y’all tomorrow.

25. I don’t know what word got ‘zapped’
    MD20/20 or other alkohol left at the ‘memorial’ is flammable.

• justfactsplz says:

You’re right. That would definitely start a fire with the aid of the candles. I still think one of the people who lived there started it on purpose and then filmed it. Piaget?

26. dubious says:

I can’t find a live feed anywhere. Anyone have anything? Twitter is blowing up. People being told to leave or get arrested says Twitter.

27. dubious says:

My Twitter says the police charged them, they were ambushed, etc. It’s 12:41 a.m. Missouri time. My folks always told me that anyone out at this time of night was up to no good. LOL With no media present, I’m sure this is going to end in a LOT of police brutality complaints. All our favorite protesters are there – our good senator is retweeting.

28. dubious says:

This is my last post tonight – I actually have a job to go to tomorrow. Twitter says half of Lost Voices were arrested at “their camp.” JUSTICE! (JUSTIN!) 🙂 Night, all.

29. dubious says:

It would be hysterically funny if the cop tonight wearing the “I Am Darren Wilson” bracelet actually WAS Darren Wilson. LOL

30. carterzest says:

what a crazy night did they evict the occupation? argus said they arrested some lost voices (live at http://t.co/Zisid9u6BK)— Revolution Now! (@RisePDX) September 24, 2014

31. chuckles49 says:

It’s amazing that with all the video recorders going that nobody got any footage of who really started the fire..

32. Cagney/lacey says:

I think they are only going to show recordings of them indirect contact with the police when it favors the protesters. Yesterday they ran off all the reporters except a few hand picked because they were not “telling their side”. (At the memorial). Rebelutionary appears to be an outside instigator involved with lots of protest. He arrived last night, just in time for the first stand off! Less pictures were posted, the protesters were posting less pictures, but tweeting all throughout! This was a staged event, I could tell from the start of the day yesterday. I survived all the racial stuff in the 60’s and 70’s in Alabams. It will just get a lot worse. They have brought in the outside group Revcom and they are pros at this……anti American! Google them and see what they are about. My prayers for the innocent folks there as well as our military!!

33. auscitizenmom says:

Thanks. SMH

34. stormyeyesc says:

This article has a very interesting breakdown/transcripts of the MANY stories of Piaget