*Update* Thought Exercise – Missing Two Door White Vehicle….

Dorian Johnson admitted to hiding behind a car as Officer Darren Wilson engaged with Big Mike Brown.   Obviously, at this point we know Dorian has told numerous lies throughout the initial phase of his discussions with the media.

bosley and Johnson

And it should be noted he’s disappeared from the spotlight since talking to the police and law enforcement about 5 or 6 days after the shooting, and after making his rounds on the TV talk show circuit.   Leading many to speculate he’s cut a deal of sorts with the authorities.

But witness Michael Brady also has given his account of what he saw three times, and in each recollection he also notes seeing Dorian Johnson hiding behind a “two-door white vehicle” as Wilson walks by focused on Mike Brown.

Canfield Map 5 Evidence Markers and Witnesses

Click to Enlarge

However, in Brady’s video footage taken less than two minutes after the shooting, and just as the just second police SUV arrived, there is no vehicle present.

So where did it go ?

Looking at this a little more there’s the potential for an eye witness just prior to the volley(s) of gunshots.

The first question would be:  where was this mysterious vehicle parked ?

*  If Brady could see the vehicle the possibilities shrink.  (looking South)

*  If Wilson walked past the vehicle the possibilities shrink more. (between his SUV and Mike Brown)

*  If Brady could see Dorian behind the vehicle the possibilities shrink again (North side of Canfield Drive).

*  If, as Brady describes the vehicle was “partly over the sidewalk”, again the potential location shrinks more.

*  If you factor all of the statements, and the possibilities based on those statements you come up with this:

Canfield Map 6 Evidence Markers - Witnesses - White Vehicle

Click to Enlarge

UPDATE – Possibilities eliminated with new analysis and information:

Which lends to the question(s) why would anyone pull up on a sidewalk in front of an apartment building when there’s a 1/2 empty lot mere feet away in either direction ?

Occam’s Razor = The driver was picking someone up who would be exiting from the stairwell in front of the building.

But who?

12 Apartments in building but separated by two stairwell exits.

If Brady could see vehicle it had to be Western Stairwell.  So now Six apartments possible.

Six apartments – one occupied by witness Piaget Crenshaw.  So now 5.

UPDATE:  Tiffany Mitchell statement of  white vehicle located *behind* SUV from her perspective:

‘white’ Monte Carlo’ that had pulled up behind Wilson’s SUV (link)

Also:

@ 2:40 Brady says that the parked car was on the sidewalk, 5 feet from the police cruiser in the middle of the street. (link)

The driver, and possibly passenger, would have seen at least the part of the encounter with Wilson and the potentially, based on the fact Dorian ran beside their car, subsequent pursuit toward them, albeit on the opposite side of the street.

Did they leave because of the first gunshot, that hit the opposing apartment building as Wilson was struggling with Brown toward the rear of the vehicle where hat, and shoe are located ?

If so they would probably have driven right past the 2nd unit which was en-route to the scene.   Did that officer see them driving West as he drove to the scene headed East?

Perhaps a traffic camera or business CCTV would identify the vehicle.  The time would be very specific to 12:01, 12:02 leaving scene and 12:04 2nd officer arrival.

And if, they were picking up someone from the same building as Piaget Crenshaw they would be pretty easy to identify, no ?

Your thoughts on above ?

LA Times Video Link

Perspective Video for Visual Orientation:

This entry was posted in media bias, Mike Brown Shooting, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

330 Responses to *Update* Thought Exercise – Missing Two Door White Vehicle….

1. lovemygirl says:

Maybe I’m projecting my thoughts into the situation but if the car was partly on the sidewalk my initial reaction was they were swerving to avoid the confrontation. They also may have gotten the heck out of Dodge as soon as the gunfire passed them. My thoughts are based on me never parking on a sidewalk to pick someone up. I also never honked the horn and always went to the door. 🙂

2. Pick up, dealing, over watch… The car was the destination for Mike and Dorian.

If Wilson has a car peeling away as he has two perps splitting up as he pursues on foot he’s going to be sensing danger 360 degrees. Could easily explain why he felt threatened.

3. mooney1el says:

Perhaps Brady saw DJ hiding behind the officer Wilson’s SUV after he had followed MB? It was parked askew and perhaps Brady “thought” it was partially on the sidewalk. I know it doesn’t fit the “two-door, white vehicle” but it is a white vehicle nevertheless.

• That’s an interesting possibility. It means that Dorian was 180 degrees behind Wilson’s direction. Could explain again why Brown saw an opportunity to charge. Dorian is ducking behind the Police SUV. Wilson would be forced to split attention.

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

I don’t think so. Brady was pretty clear about seeing Wilson’s SUV, so I doubt he would have mistaken it for another vehicle. I also don’t think he would have gone to such lengths to describe it had it been Wilson’s SUV. He would have simply said “The skinny guy hide on the other side if the cop car” or some equivalent of the same. No, I believe there WAS a second vehicle there, just like Brady described.

Also,didn’t Piaget (or was it Tiffany) say that DJ took cover beside a vehicle parked right below Piaget’s apt, but partly on the sidewalk?

• sundance says:

Brady clearly describes two different vehicles. He describes Wilson’s SUV and where he perceived dorian to be in relation to it: “approx 5′ from front bumper on passenger side” prior to running.

Then he describes a distinctly different vehicle. “A 2-door white car” with the “other guy” hiding behind it.

4. Renee says:

There is definitely a missing vehicle and missing witness or witnesses.

5. Consulting the map. Is it possible that Wilson was fired on from that car? It’s at a right angle to the car. It’s where Wilson would have passed as he pursued Brown. Just a thought.

6. sarah says:

and no one who mentioned the vehicle, mentioned anyone in the vehicle or a vehicle leaving.

• This car would have seen the altercation at the SUV and not much else. Wilson would have had to have seen it too. He’d probably recall the model and approx year.

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

If we have everything mapped out correctly, and I believe we do,then that vehicle would have been on the passenger side of Wilson’s SUV. Also, we have no idea if that vehicle was facing east, or west. If it was facing east, it would have been facing away from Wilson’s SUV and the occupants would (probably) only seen the action in their rear view, or side view mirrors.

7. What did people on the other side of the street see? It’s fascinating that the only witnesses so far all come from that top quadrant. It’s so interesting to see the Rashomon effect with Brady and the Dissembling of Piaget, Mitchell, Dorian. There are clearly other witnesses.

Also now that you have çontructed this map I do not see how Brady could have seen into the cab of the SUV. There was a Physical fight that tumbled out the SUV and Brown possibly lost it. Dorian was sneaking around the other side of the SUV

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

Brady, himself, said that he couldn’t see into the cab of the SUV.He also said he didn’t get a good look at Michael Brown’s face, either.

• sundance says:

Two eye witnesses have come forward from the East side of Piaget.

LA Times and VICE News

The only witness from the South side is the witness heard in the hidden audio background.

Unfortunately that “unknown witness” is the absolute best witness in full and seemingly accurate detail of the events.

And remember: “Snitches get Stiches”

• crossthread42 says:

Kinda like the Billboard picture at the top of this Thead,,,, QTea

• doodahdaze says:

In that project probly Crosses.

• deqwik2 says:

There is a witness that describes the sequence of shots fired the same way as the sex tape witness.8:17 mark. Not sure if it’s same guy talking or not.

• Amber says:

Thanks Sundance

TheePharoah was the one who live tweeted.

Based on other images of the scene, with the two cops, I think the guy he got in his pic was Wilson. It is a shame it wasn’t an HD image – that said, concussion takes time to develop and Wilson’s face might not have swollen straight away due to an Adrenaline rush.

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

The one minute mark of the LA Times video (top video here) lines up with the 3:23 mark of the “Black Canseco” video. They are recording the same event (paramedic arriving to check MB, sets down his bag) from opposite viewpoints. I guess if you looked hard enough, you could figure out what the guy who filmed the Black Canseco video looks like.
        (the video with the lady wearing the orange top and asking what time it is would have been filmed by someone almost directly in front of this videographer, but standing much closer to the body, near the close (east) end of Piaget’s building/

Also note: in the very beginning of the Black Canseco tape he walks past a white car, (which can be seen in this video,too), and there is a man and woman standing in the same general area as that white car, but closer to the street, overlooking the body. Can that be where the white car that DJ hid behind wound up? Can it be that easy? I kinda doubt it, but thought I would point it out. for consideration. Also note, there is a front license plate on that car, but it’s hard to make out in the BC video.

• dizzymissl says:

Hopefully this guy is not depending on making money from his music.

• cozziemom says:

In the video that starts with guy with his backed, there is a white car that pulls into parking lot. Could it be the white car that is missing. Just a thought

8. Betty says:

I have not kept up and don’t know where I read it or heard it but didn’t Dorian Johnson say he asked someone for a ride out of there?

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

Yes. Dorian said that he begged the occupants of the car which he hid behind to let him inside and to drive away with him,but they refused.

9. ftsk420 says:

Why would Dorian run toward Crenshaw apartment. If he was passenger side of Wilson suv 5 feet from it he’s right next to grassy knoll easiest spot to run is that parking lot right there

• John Galt says:

Brady said in the Anderson Cooper video that the parked car was on the sidewalk, 5 feet from the SUV.

• ftsk420 says:

Still puts Dorian in the grassy knoll area I still see no reason to run towards Crenshaw apartment. Dorian said officer saw him but still pursued Mike so when did Dorian run down the street.

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

I would think the instinctive thing to do would be to put the first solid object between myself and the gun. That would be a car parked right there, would it not?

10. Could you overlay two things on your map? Distances between SUV and body, evidence cones and body and Brady’s second position when he said he went downstairs.

11. deqwik2 says:

It doesn’t sound like they were ON sidewalk just driving by. Page 3 4th paragraph from scribd doc. says “By now, his vehicle is parked in a way that both lanes are blocked. So, now the cars are here–three vehicles lined up now. And the first car I see, I duck behind for cover because I fear for my life.

• rumpole2 says:

I posted that pdf before and noted bit on pg3
      Once I saw that his body animation in it anymore, I begged and pleaded the car that I was hiding behind to just put me in their car and drive off anywhere. I don’t care where you drop me off at. I don’t blame them for not letting me in at the moment, because they couldn’t understand the situation. They don’t know why the officer was shooting at us, so I understand why they pulled off. In that instant, when I couldn’t see nobody else, I just took off running as fast as I could and I didn’t stop.

The (white) car took off as soon as Brown hit the dust, so would not be expected in any pics.
      (Unless there is footage of the actual shooting)

• rumpole2 says:

I know DJ is not a reliable source, but that bit seems true.
        Snivelling coward hiding behind a car, begging for them to let him in and drive him away. They refused and just left him there with no cover, so he ran again.

• VegasGuy says:

OR maybe that car did let DJ in and then took off immediately. Just a thought. I bring that out because it appears the Wilson followed proceedure at every instance. If they both took off running he would have a mential note of where DJ headed. I am puzzled that if he walked past DJ (as DJ says) he ignored him. At that point, with Brown 100 feet away by now, DJ iat10 feet away is the immediate threat.
        Proceedure would be detain/cuff DJ (takes about 10 sec for trained PO) then continue on to attempt to apprehend Brown. if possible 1 suspect less to worry about.
        So in my mind either DJ and the car were gone as Wilson exited the SUV or Brown was somehow appearing the more immediate threat, which from 100 feet away would not be logical.
        For the time being I’m leaning with the occupants of the car knowing DJ, him immediately hopping in the car, and off they go.

• ftsk420 says:

Maybe it’s just me but If shots go off I’m looking for the quickest way to get away from bullets and for Dorian the quickest way would be that parking lot where Brady lives and Tiffany car is spotted in pic

• Very good. Very good.

Who are the boys that DJ is fists bumping and hugging on the knoll? The Boyz in the white Coupe?

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

I think you are assuming three things that may not be correct:

1) Wilson perceived both Brown and Johnson to pose an equal threat—which may not be true if Johnson hung back or slinked away when Brown engaged Wilson at the driver door

2) When Wilson got out of the SUV, Johnson was still in sight—he might have been out of Wilson’s sight, crouching behind the “white car” by that time

3) Brown was already 100ft away when Wilson exited his SUV—he might have been much closer, and more visible. He’s also the one who had engaged Wilson, and would now be the primary target.

• pookiesmommie says:

I agree 100% with your assesment.
            I don’t think DJ was involved in the altercation with the officer. He may have been pushed or shoved when MB was assaulting Wilson or was pulling on MB to get out of there before the gun went off. There is no way in the world that both MB and DJ could fit through the drivers window at the same time to punch Officer Wilson. It seems like it as all MB doing the attacking and that’s who Wilson was going after.

• froggielegs says:

I believe the reason Wilson was only going after MB is because MB is the only one who actually robbed the store and strong armed the clerk. DJ was actually smart putting things back on the counter. In that case, the best DJ could be is a witness to the robbery. It may be that only MB’s description went out over the air in the police call with DJ just being someone he was seen with. The cop would normally go after the perp first. Plus, MB is the one who assaulted Wilson. Why go after the person who didn’t rob the store and who didn’t assault you?

• ftsk420 says:

The officer that responded to the store robbery made the call over the radio giving Mike description he had no description for Dorian but did make mention there was two of them. While at the scene the same officer identified Dorian as the second suspect

• froggielegs says:

Right but that doesn’t make DJ the actual suspect in the robbery plus, it wasn’t DJ who hit Wilson. The one who hit him is going to be the one he feels is more aggressive and dangerous. Therefore the one he goes after. He may very well had seen Dorian ducking behind the car and I hate to say this but, Dorian played a big wimp (and I’m being nice here). For all we know, the words he attributes to “Big Mike” saying, are actually the words he said with his hands up as Wilson went past him and that’s why Wilson didn’t go after him.

• deqwik2 says:

If DJ was at passenger side of Wilson’s suv & traffic had backed up he could have gone to either lane of traffic but it would be the out going lane if it was in front of Crenshaw’s apt. The car could drive through same parking lot as Tiffany Mitchell to get out of there

• ftsk420 says:

I have a feeling Dorian didn’t run any further then where the grassy knoll is I could be wrong

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

Maybe. But it all depends on Johnson’s location when the SHTF. If he was more to the rearof Wilson’s SUV, he might have started to run in the same direction as Mike, but decided to hide behind the parked car for cover, and to ask the driver for a ride. At this point, do we know if that car was facing the SUV, or pointed in the same direction Big Mike was running? If it was pointed away, the driver’s side would be facing towards the building, and if the window was down, DJ would be able to talk to the driver right away.

• justice099 says:

Curious how he is claiming he ran away and yet, he is all over the crime scene in all the video and pictures, talking to people. I guess he takes off his shirt and nobody will recognize him. Who does he think he is, Clark Kent?

12. AirForceBrat says:

Piaget Crenshaw’s line of sight view to Mike Browns behavior and movements still seem to be obstructed by her stairwell to me. And when one of her interviews aired and she used the word “tussle” I was like who says tussle…..A LAWYER! NOT a person who used someone else’s urine to get a job!!

13. VegasGuy says:

I seem to recall either Paiget or Tiffany (pretty sure Tiffany) said a car was “bloched by the SUV” as in head on to the SUV I would think. If that is about the time Tiffany was driving up would that not put a car at both the front and rear of Wilsons’ SUV?

• Sandra says:

In the video at the link, she says “michael was like right behind his car at like the next car that right behind it it was a white monte carlo right behind the police car that was stopped behind him because he couldn’t get by and he was probably like passing that car at that time

• scaretactics says:

Can’t translate her account of things. Mumbo jumbo.

Your maps are a huge help, SD. Thanks.

Off topic but still relevant: what items are the 3 marker cones by MB ‘s body marking? Cigars?

14. Why did Brady say he ran down the stairs? He’s got a pretty good POV of everything according to this diagram.

15. VegasGuy says:

If DJ ducked behind the first car he saw that car had to be head on to Wilson SUV and DJ had to be at the rear (trunk) of that car. He said he watched Wilson go past him following after Brown. That would place that car at the rear of Wilsons SUV and facing the rear of it.

• ftsk420 says:

I don’t see why Dorian wouldn’t run towards where Brady apartment is. Again passenger side of suv about 5 feet from it he’s tight next to that parking lot

• deqwik2 says:

I think he first went the same direction as MB before shots were fired. Shots rang out & he ducked behind car. The car took off so then he had to run towards parking lot in front of Brady apt.

• sundance says:

I agree with that assertion, and in a general sense he became trapped in that vicinity -where he was photographed- by the quick cordoning off of the crime scene.

My hunch is that’s why he just stayed put in that general area. He certainly would not want to expose himself in the immediate aftermath with all of the police inbound – he would have been fearful of being ID’d.

His cover became the surrounding crowd, and removing his T-Shirt he was non descript to the surroundings.

All of the probabilities, and indeed his appearance in the background of the media shots, point to Dorian Johnson being in that grassy knoll area for a considerable amount of time.

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

That is my guess, as well. Especially since Wilson was “posted up” with the 2nd responder farther down the street, near Brown’s body. There’s no way Johnson would have run in that direction after the white car pulled away and left him exposed. And,he would not have run across to the south side of the street because that would have made him visible to Wilson, as well.

I have also read (somewhere) that Johnson lives in the Northwind Apts (same complex as MB’s Grandmother) which would place Wilson in between Johnson, and home. Trapped on the North side of Canfield Ct, in the “grassy knoll” area in front of Michael Brady’s apartment he would have only one way to get past the one cop who might recognize him-which would be to pass behind Piaget Crenshaw’s building.

If you watch Piaget’s first interview, the one on the grassy knoll, you can see her glance to her right, in that general direction. You can also see people walking behind that building, presumably to bypass the section of Canfield Ct that has been taped off. At one point I thought I might have seen MB’s cousin (the one who wore the funky looking shirt while he had his hand draped over Dj’s shoulder during DJ’s interview on the grassy knoll) walk behind that building, too. But it’s really so far away I couldn’t make a positive ID of him or any of the other people passing back and forth there. Maybe someone with a larger monitor should have a look.

• gringz says:

I believe that I have spotted Dorian in the Black Canseco video-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD-_GZSPQdA#t=494

Check out the following photo captured from the above video:

The pants and shoes look darker but I believe that is the difference in the lighting, and there is a belt that wasn’t visible in the other videos, but this guy is the same build and clothes look the same. At first I thought this guy had longer hair and a beard, but I believe he has that black tshirt wraped around his neck partially obstructing his face.
          If this is him, it puts him back on the other side of the street. very near and to the left of Black Conseco.

• froggielegs says:

That’s not him. Dorian’s hair isn’t that long, he had on sweat pant type shorts that were gray not brown. He also didn’t have on a belt and had on tan shoes not all black ones…

• sundance says:

Nah, froggies right. flip flops and green anklet give Dorian Away.

That other guy has socks and black sliders.

16. ftsk420 says:

Dorian says he’s close enough that Mike tries to hand him cigars he can see the cops face shot goes off they run does that mean Dorian ran around the front of the suv then down the street. Brady see Dorian passenger side of suv. Something to me isn’t adding up

17. kinthenorthwest says:

I can think of two possibilities of the white car after it left the scene.
    1)No one in that car wants to get involved in what ever mess the Brown people are doing for fear of some type of future retaliation. They might have just kind of totally disappeared.
    2) They might already be witnesses of the police and the police are not going to release their names, and what they know until they have to.

Something just keeps yelling at me that there is more to what the Ferguson Police Department knows than they are letting out. Something just keeps screaming at me that the Ferguson Police are going to just let Skeme team drown themselves.(I truly pray that this is the case).

• I agree. They showed discipline in not showing the convenience store footage. They are happy enough to sit on even more damning evidence that will allow them to Obliterate Crump, Holder, Nixon and send a warning out to BGI operatives.

• VegasGuy says:

Or maybe, since DJ and Mike were walking in the street and only “a moment from their destination” the mystery car was coming to pick them up and just had not yet arrived but showed up 1 minute later?
      I think Paiget knows more about this then she is telling. In her earliest interview on the Knoll, she made reference to personally knowing Brown. Said she hung with him often and they played video games. I suspect she knows who was in the car that disappeared and that DJ was in that car and gone within seconds of running.

• justice099 says:

They haven’t really let out anything. There has been a nearly complete blackout on evidence and the only things that even exist in the media at all have ben Parks and Crump’s doing (besides the officer’s name and the robbery video.)

Not like the media to not at least make things up to keep this going. Perhaps the police released it to the media and the media lost interest because they knew it didn’t match their agenda anymore?

BTW, we shouldn’t fall into the trap of the MB supporters… assuming that because WE haven’t seen the evidence, it doesn’t exist. I am sure there is a whole slew of witness reports, video, etc… that we have not seen or heard about.

• Sandra says:

I try to think about what I would do. I’d get the heck out of there and I certainly wouldn’t allow someone hiding behind my car to get in it! Dorian said there were two people in the car and they were “screaming”, which leads me to believe that they were women. After I reached a safe place I’d call 911 and report that I’d just witnessed an incident. That’s what I would do.

18. Lady in Red says:

Sundance…. You and your rags tags are awesome! Real Baker Street Irregulars.

I haven’t had so much fun since I discovered Arthur Conan Doyle, as a kid, or when I first stumbled upon Hugh Sprunt’s brilliant “Citizen’s Independent Report” analyzing the death of Vince Foster: …and realized that the government, and the media, would lie to me.

Keep thinking! ….Lady in Red

19. Lady in Red says:

Wow! I just type a comment — and a link — which disappeared. ….into spam? Is that it?
    ….Lady in Red

20. jason says:

Tiffany Mitchell mentions a ‘white’ Monte Carlo’ that had pulled up behind Wilson’s SUV at 6:45 or so.

• sundance says:

From Tiffany’s perspective “behind” would mean white car facing West – or coming toward her location.

Tiffany’s physical car location would put her looking East down Canfield Dr. from Michael Brady’s building (Parking lot entrance).

This would put the “white 2 door” on the North side of the scene essentially where we have the blue box in the map above – albeit perhaps closer to Wilson’s SUV.

• jason says:

hmmm.. looks like I linked the wrong vid, sorry. This one at ~6:30 she mentions the car briefy

21. rumpole2 says:

I like the reasoning around possibility of car was picking somebody up at the apartments.

However, it is possible that the car was just travelling WEST and pulled over as altercation/DW car up ahead. Got the hell out of there as MB hit the dust. That still leaves potential for it have been spotted (photographed) as it travelled West 12:02. The driver of that car MUST have witnessed a lot of the incident, up very close. I wonder if he/she has come forward…. to LE and FBI and not the Mob/schemers and their Daft media enablers.

• deqwik2 says:

After watching the video on Gretawire where she had Ted Williams do a walk thru, you can tell that is a busy street. Traffic is constant. It wouldn’t take long before Wilson’s suv had traffic backing up. The amount of traffic on this road would also give Officer Wilson every reason in the world to tell them to get on the sidewalk. They were impairing traffic by walking in middle of street. Another thuggish behavior imo.

• rumpole2 says:

BTW. If I say something that’s a bit daft in regards cars and directions.. please cut me some slack. I have to force myself to rethink given you people all drive on wrong side of road

• d'hack says:

Ummm, I’m pretty sure it’s you guys who drive on the wrong side of the road!! I’ll bet your steering wheel is on the passenger side of the car as well…huh? 🙂

22. sundance says:

How blocked are the lanes?

• VegasGuy says:

On a Google street view I did there was a car traveling in the frame that pretty much took up all avaiable space between the double yellow and the grass/curb. This street appears to be extremely narrow.

• deqwik2 says:

Every reason why two boys walking down middle of street would be impairing traffic. Totally justifies Wilson telling them to get on sidewalk.

• justice099 says:

Isn’t that a silver car right there in your second photo and a black car stopped partially on the sidewalk right about where Brown’s body was?

• justice099 says:

ok. I am all turned around now… in the photo, the SUV is facing Brandy’s car. And in other videos, we see MBs body 30 feet in front of the SUV, SUV also facing the body. But on your map where you mark his body, it is in the opposite direction

23. Is it reasonable to conclude that these witnesses have already been found and contacted?

24. John Galt says:

Listen @ 2:40 Brady says that the parked car was on the sidewalk, 5 feet from the police cruiser in the middle of the street.

• deqwik2 says:

Maybe he meant it as “stopped car” ?

• John Galt says:

Makes sense. DJ gets behind white west bound car stopped somewhere between the SUV and the fire hydrant, MB and cop head east on foot, passing DJ’s hiding spot behind white car. Driver of white car, having heard gun shot, sees cop going west on foot with gun in pursuit of MB, decides not to be an unarmed bystander watching a gun fight and takes off to the west, leaving DJ behind.

• sundance says:

Gotcha, good ear – I missed that part. Gonna rework my map. White Car is NOT in front of building it’s near Fire Hydrant.

UPDATE LIKE THIS:

click to enlarge

• coeurdaleneman says:

Is is possible that the vehicle stopped after seeing Wilson first encountering the pair (and momentarily blocking street)? Thus, when Wilson backed up, he was stymied by the white car, and angled his rear outward in order to get in front of the pair?

• coeurdaleneman says:

Picture a white car heading westward not too far behind OfficerWilson. Up ahead, the driver sees a cop stopped and talking to people in the street. Rather than continuing to drive toward the rear of the cop car, the natural instinct is to freeze in place, maybe thinking about an emergency up ahead and being a good citizen; or about some contraband in the backseat, or an outstanding warrant, etc. etc. So erring on the side of caution makes the driver stop by the hydrant.

And THEN seeing the cop car drive forward for a hundred feet or so, and then slam it in reverse, and then come to a halt nearly at your front bumper.

Put yourself in the shoes of the driver. It would explain what happened during and after Wilson came at the driver.

• John Galt says:

Yes, somewhere in that region. If necessary to escape potential gun fight, driver maybe goes up on curb/grass/sidewalk to get around SUV and continue west.

• rumpole2 says:

So more likely driver pulled over as events started. Less reason to speculate a companion in the apartments.
        Could not have failed to get a GOOD look up close to start of the incident.
        Are there any CTV cameras further West?

• ftsk420 says:

So the car could easily have gone through that parking lot an took off

• Angie says:

Is it possible that the car went into the parking lot and turned off the engine? If I was in the predicament, that is probably what I would do. It’s out of the line of gunfire and a close place to calm down. Can you imagine having just been so close to a shooting?
          I tried to look through the cars in the parking lot but I don’t know one car from the next.

• yankeeintx says:

With this updated diagram. I think Brady means “up on the sidewalk” is actually the entrance to the parking lot.

• yankeeintx says:

This poor man. He says “on the side, on the side, on the sidewalk”. Then at 3:40 he states “he was in his gun shooting range, you know, position”. Throughout this interview he uses both “car” and “vehicle”. He is trying so hard to be accurate, but lacks the skills to be articulate. Based on that, we don’t really know if he was describing a vehicle that was over towards the sidewalk, rather than in the normal driving position on the road, or actually up on the sidewalk.
      Tiffany’s car was right out front waiting for Paiget to come down. Did she just pull into the parking lot, and drive to the other side? The white car would have been right in front of her?

25. jetstream says:

OK, I haven’t been following the intricate details of who was where, who said what, whose video is whose, etc, so this question may be ridiculously basic to you all at this point…but…

If the LA Times video link above was made by Michael Brady, then the location of his apartment where he made the video (marked on the map above) does not match the view in the video. In fact, you cannot even see the location where the video was made on that map in the post above.

That LA Times video was made from the Canfield Court building from the west front window. You can tell by the curve of the parking lot, the placement of the two back to back dumpsters, and the very large old tree at the corner of the adjacent building.

Am I wrong. Does this mean anything at all? (I’ll look stupid, for the sake of getting to the truth.)

26. The occupants of the white Coupe?

The boys that Dorian is standing with on the Knoll? They are Ll hugging each other and wearing wife beaters.

27. ed greenr says:

Reporter suing to get Mb juvenville records released rumors Mb involved in 2nd degree murder
    What a good boy!!!!!!!!!!

28. White Coupe must have been very close to the SUV. I suspect the occupants of the car might know Brown or Johnson. The Police must have ID’ed them already.

29. yankeeintx says:

Keep in mind that eyewitness testimony is notoriously flawed. With that in mind, there is a silver two door sedan that pulls into the parking lot at 2:41 in the LA Times video. There are at least two occupants of that vehicle.

30. Mitzi Barnes says:

I think the white car is actually between the fire hydrant and where you marked your estimate of where the car was – basically in the 2nd driveway to the same parking lot Tiffany car was. My assumption is that car was trying to pull over to avoid incident and would explain Brady assertion of car being on sidewalk – where driveway and sidewalk intercept. Also kind of explains other stories of DJ being at passenger side front bumper, then him moving in same direction to that white car after 1st shot/tussle. Then car takes off and DJ has to run and find new location.

Also, been bothering me some about Wilson SUV window and shot… is the window actually down? When I zoom it looks to me like window may actually be shattered… could just be my eyes, but take a look for yourself again please.

31. Worc1 says:

I don’t know whether this has been covered but bbove where deqwik2 posted a scribd doc of DJ interview, Farrah Fazal asks Little Perp why he moved out of his apt and he claims he did out of fear for his life from the police. Missouri Courts have a case involving a Dorian Johnson 2928 Caddiefield Rd Apt F for eviction that was filed on 7/7/2014. Unable to post link for page and unsure how to post screen shot but if you enter Dorian Johnson’s name, case #14SL-AC18479 on first page at bottom. Click the “Charges, Judgements and Sentences” tab at top. https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/searchCases.do?searchType=name

32. justfactsplz says:

In the video with the people in the background saying MB came towards the officer there is someone asking for a way out of the blocked off area. Could they be the occupants of the white car and could they be the ones that said he rushed the officer? Someone told them how to get out of there.

• Fantasia says:

See, what I was thinking! The truth teller in the Canseco vid = white car occupants. Found themselves nearly immediately roped in by crime tape, hit up a parking lot. At the very, ver end of Cansco guy 2’s video, he turns around like he is about to leave, and guess what he catches on video?

A white two door car, parked a couple cars in, on the parking lot!

Does Canseco guy 2 = white car occupant!?

If it does, I think that is him on the right, khaki baggy pants, dark shirt, light cap.

Shooting starts, he is right in front of Piaget’s apartment. Guy involved wants in his car.

“Oh, HELLL Naw!”

Throws it in reverse, backs into that lot we know already they taoed from, gets out, gets phone out, viola, we have Canseco vid 2. He even catches pink lady on his vid, as he walks up.

Likr I said, the very end of his vid is a flash of, what I think, is the mystery white car.

• sundance says:

I’d like to explore this.

The possibility of the voice being an occupant in that car is so astounding it would be absolute serendipity. !!!!

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

In the very beginning of his video he walks past that car, and you can make out part of the front license plate, too.

• rumpole2 says:

Isnt that wrong side of Canfield Ct and wrong car park?

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

Yes. This is not where the white car was parked when DJ hid behind it, but it MAY be where the driver moved it to after the SHTF. It is quite possible they moved to this spot and parked to watch the show, and were the ones caught talking about it in the audio of the black canseco video. Wouldn’t THAT be a stroke of luck,eh?

• Worc1 says:

That video is taken at the top of Caddiefield Rd. which is a dead end. It’s possible the driver, when seeing DW getting out of his SUV, backups and that is the first place to get off Cantfield Rd. Pulls in and watches what will happen. From there he has a front row seat.

• sundance says:

When describing events that ONLY YOU understand you cannot explain them from your own point of reference. Help me to understand what you are communicating, by communicating with specificity.

What specific video are you referencing ? What specific part within the specific video are you referencing ? Where in orientation to the video being watch is the person you are trying to draw attention to? At what specific point (mins:secs) does such appearance take place ?

“toward the end” = too vague

• Worc1 says:

Sorry. I am talking about the Black Canseco video. At the beginning he is walking up the left side of Caddiefield Rd.

At the top of that road there are parking spaces on the left hand side and he passes 2 cars 1 a white maybe older model Toyota and another car which is blue.

• jason says:

The person shooting the video isn’t the hidden audio witness, so the ‘getting ready to leave’ bit doesn’t fit IMO. As for hidden audio witnesses parking in the lot that the Canseco vid is shot from, this would require that after Wilson’s shot and Brown’s run down the street with Wilson soon chasing after for the white car to ‘back up’, parallel to Wilson and Brown, then pull into a lot which is only a few feet from where the final shots/dead body took place. IMO, seems highly unlikely if the other witnesses are to be believed. So, I doubt that white car is the same one we’re looking for.

Whether the hidden audio witness may have been in the white car, that’s certainly a possibility. They could have parked, gotten out and then wandered around the scene especially since it takes a bit before everything gets cordoned off.

33. MitziKB says:

Wilson window being down wouldn’t be that surprising though since Wilson had just moments before told them to get out of the middle of street, but seems to me that there’s some glass on rt portion of driver’s window…

34. Fantasia says:

This photo, if I am not mistaken, would be about where the white vehicle would have been, yes?

I also noticed something about this particular photo. The lady dead center, she is the pink dress lady that asks Canseco guy 1, that made his video in portrait mode, what time it was. I think Canseco guy 1 is standing to our left, holding his phone.

Now, look to the group on the right. Guy in khaki, baggy pants holding a pgone, wearing a hat holding a phone. I think that’s Canseco guy 2, who’s video was tajen on portrait mode, right beside Canseco guy 1.

There are two Canseco vids. One was dark, portrait mode. One was brighter, landscape mode. Landscape guy was there longer. I posted both vids a couple days ago, for comparison.

Anyway, am I right about the probable location of the white car? Or, am I off, here?

• Fantasia says:

Here: skip to about 4:20, shows white car. Then, all the way to the very end, flash of the white car, again, like they are getting ready to leave.

Origin Black Canseco vid, showing his approach, white vehicle. I am terrible with makes and models. Is that the car you are looking for? In the first few seconds.

• sundance says:

That view is looking East from Piaget’s stairwell balcony (facing the road and looking left) .

The white car would have been in the westerly perspective from that same location. Standing in the same place and looking right: It would look like this:

The white vehicle would have been where the word “Exclusive” is in this screen grab.

• Fantasia says:

Exactly. Ok. That frowd, however, is the same people, or at least some of the same people, standing where the Canseco vid was made. I can ID pink dress lady, anywhere. She moved around a LOT. That group seemed to hang together, too, once they met up on that paved spot, at the crime scene tape. I have been collecting photos, and looking for her, and that group.

Specifically, trying my hardest to pick out Black Canseco, amd they guy that made the video next to him.

• Fantasia says:

Sundance, go to about 12:20 in my first video link, look and listen. Repeat several times, and tell me what you think?

• Worc1 says:

Fantasia, are you talking about when the guy asks how to get of of there on the Black Canseco video? And someone answers go around that way. I just checked Google maps again and there is a way to get out of where the white car, Toyota (?), is parked at the beginning of BC vid. Caddiefield Rd is almost shaped like an H so it is possible go go around crime scene from there. Also has the guy standing next to pink dress lady at the 3 second mark of the Black Canseco video been identified? He is wearing a grey T-shirt with blue jean pants.

• Fantasia says:

Honestly, I hadn’t even heard them ask how to get out of there. Lol. I had been more focused, after the shooting description, on trying to find out who was there, get images, etc.

I don’t think the guy next to pink dress lady has been ID’d, but, I DO believe that is him, in the pic I posted above, holding his phone in front of her face. They are dead center, in that pic.

Then, to your right, you can see another guy with a cellphone, as well, the khaki pants guy.

Also, in the long verson, at about 14:20, the guy pans to his left, just when the talker is discussing the shooting that matches Darren.

You can see tha speaker is likely the arm that comes into view, a red sleeve. I think THAT is the mystery speaker on Black Canseco’s video.

There is also a guy standing there, by the tape, that looks EXTREMELY similar to Dorian. One of the reasons I asked Sundance to have a look. He has on grayish pants, wifebeater t maybe. You can see him just after the red sleeve guy moves.

This is why I am trying to round up images and photos of that area, and possibly that white car.

At the end of the long video, you can see police come to the crime scene tape, and he says,

“They are gonna make us move.”

I think that may be when they moved to the grassy area in the photo I posted, and that is why it is the same folks. I am trying to figure out, is that the same area that red pants guy was standing in, in Black Canseco’s video.

Anyways, if anyone can help with that video I posted below, and was asking for the cleaned up version, it may help. That was when the group of 5-6 police were standing in the road, then bent down to the street, as if they were looking, or had found something.

I had also posted a pic on that, in another thread, to point out that group of people.

• Worc1 says:

Ok. Good eye to pick that up. Well if Dorian was telling the truth about going home his apt is behind him, down the road about 200 feet from that location. So he leaves his house and strolls up the street to see what the commotion is all about, LOL?

• rumpole2 says:

Am I totally confused?
        You would not only need to look left (to West) but cross Canfield Ct and look West from that side?

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

I think you might be close to where a white car is seen parked in the lot, up close to the building where the first Canseco video was shot from. But this is definitely not the location of where the white car would have been parked when DJ hid behind it. That would have been way off to our right, closer to the other end of the building where this video was shot from, and on the same side of the street that this video was shot from. That is, of course, if it was parked in the spots that SD marked off for it. (and I have no reason to believe SD’s selection of possible parking spots is flawed)

• yankeeintx says:

I’ve only seen the Black Canseco video that is 10:04 in length. Do you have a link to the other one?
      I think you are right, and the guy in the khaki pants must the “truth teller” in the Canseco video. When he first approaches the scene, the guy with the gray shirt and black pants is already there, so unless somebody else walks up, it could be either of those two.

• Fantasia says:

Yep, check above. I think that’s the second vid. Black Canseco took his in portrait. The other vid is in landscape. They look almost identical, because they stood right next to each other, but one is brighter, and has different scenes in it, including that closing flash of that white car in the last second of the video.

It is the first video in my post, above.

• yankeeintx says:

I’m getting an error message for that video. Who posted the first video. I can only find one posted by the actual Black Conseco.

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

Me too. Complete fail on the landscape version.

• John Galt says:

Me too.

• Fantasia says:

So sorry, it is playing fine in youtube, let me try to link it once more.

If it doesn’t play, I don’t know what to do. What error are you getting?

Uncut shooting of Michael Brown, published August 15.

You may have to go search for it. It starts out like a rant, is why you have to go 4:20 in. Has Dorian Johnson interview, then, the video.

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

Thanks for that. I don’t think this is a different video, though. I think it is the same video, but has been zoomed to fill the screen horizontally, with a slight edit at the beginning that removed to first part where he walked past the white car to approach the street. That flash of the white car (at the end of the “landscape view” is actually a scrap from the beginning of the “portrait” view. Agree, disagree?

• yankeeintx says:

I agree that it is the same video. I think it might be a recording of the recording. The poster created a compilation.

You are probably right.

Justfacts is going to search, and see if the links I had the other day were possibly different.

I remembered tge white car, and had hoped it was it.

There are vids and other pics of that area, and those people, though, so not going to give up! Sorry for any false alarms. :\

I thought I had found one, over 14 minutes long, unnarrated, and then Black Canseco. Mabe he just posted his full vid, unedited.

• justfactsplz says:

I get an error also.

• rumpole2 says:

I got two vids…. after restarting browser.. then lost them again…. a bit weird.

I’ll try posting both…. may be no different.

• rumpole2 says:

Unless I have gone nuts (possible) this footage (and car park) is from SOUTH side of Canfield and close to MB’s body.

The White car that DJ hid behind was across on the NORTH side of Canfield and some distance WEST of MB’s body. Close to DW’s SUV.

• justfactsplz says:

Thanks, they work.

• Fantasia says:

If anyone can search for me? I cannot on my cellphone. I posted a few days ago, same topic, same comments about the landscape view and portrait. I found a different link, if I recall corrrectly.

If I am mistaken, I am sorry, but I swore that I had two different vids. I cannot seem to find the second one, now. So, a search may be helpful?

Anyway, here is another shot, of that area. If you can, find a better vid, I know there IS one, but so many vids now, they are getting buried.

I have still photos, but nowy to post them. Many of the ones I have, are of that area, and that group of people.

Like I said, been trying to work out who Black Canseco/Ace Johnson are, are there two videographers, and who was talking.

The white car was a definite memory, because I thought it was strange that it flashed at the end of the video like that.

I don’t know that make and model, I am terrible with newer cars, but show me muscle cars, oh yeah! Lol. Anyways, can someone help find a cleaned up version of this?

• justfactsplz says:

I will search around.

• deqwik2 says:

I think you are in wrong location. The white car is at other end of crime scene — close to suv. It would have to go in same parking lot as Tiffany Mitchell. DJ said there were 3 cars backed up behind suv so the white car would not be able to reverse to get back to where the body is.

• Fantasia says:

Ah, I see what you are saying. Then, they would have parked in the same parking lot the ambulance was in, or, where Tiffany parked, had they stayed?

If that is the case, then, they could have walked across.the street.

Bad thing about it is, there were a LOT of white cars in that top lot, if I recall correctly?

If I have the wrong lot, sorry for the false alarm. 😦 Was hoping from the memory of that white car I was on to something.

Back to the drawing board. sigh

• deqwik2 says:

Yes, they would have parked in the lot which is in front of the Brady apt. DJ said they pulled off which I took to mean they left but they could have pulled into the parking lot. By what he said I’m pretty sure they went forward either thru parking lot or even by hopping curb & going around suv.

• deqwik2 says:

The other thing that makes me think they left is that in his Aug 13th interview with local reporter, they said that that DJ was hoping the the people in that car would come forward & tell that they saw him. We know how he lies but if he had seen them in that parking lot I don’t think he would have said that.

• Fantasia says:

Good point, but, do you think he may necessarily would have recognized the.driver, out of the car?

If he was in as highly a stressed and emotional state as he claims, then ran home, he may not have known if the driver had stopped, and was possibly even standing near him.

Check 14:20 in the long video, was that Dorian at that tape when he pans left?

I cannot pause it right, on my phone, to get a good enough look.

Is why I asked Sundance to take a peek.

Woops. 12:20.
                Time correction.

• deqwik2 says:

I can’t tell who it is. At 12:42 you can tell how empty the parking lot is. I believe DJ would have seen them because there aren’t many cars there.

• gringz says:

I thought the same thing about Dorian when he pans left, It’s in both videos. The pants and shoes look darker but I think it’s just the lighting, and I think he has that black t-shirt around his neck partially covering his face.

• Fantasia says:

Yes, I saw that you had posted above. Thank you for that. Right before this scene, you can see someone, and hear them talking about the shooting, and they have on a red shirt.

I think he may be the guy across the street, in Amber’s video, below. At the very end, it looks like he goes into the bottom floor apartment. Not many red t shirts with full sleeves that day. He seemed to have dark pants on.

As I said, if he was with khaki pants, it explains why they were parked outside. He lives there, or knows who does, enough to freely come and go.

I feel strongly that may be Dorian. Maybe he realized his bracelet was missing, and was hoping for a chance to retrieve it.

He seemed to be finding a way around, that day.

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

Not necessarily. That car could have pulled forward, past Wison’s SUV and made the first left, then circled around the building which is directly across the street from Piaget Crenshaw’s building, then pulled into the parking spot right by where the “Black Canseco” video was shot. It also would have taken the occupants in the general direction of Dorian Johnson’s apartment. All they would have to do to get to DJ’s crib would be to hang a right, instead of a left, after they circled the building.

It’s also possible that this car was facing east, not west, and simply pulled forward and made the first right, taking it into that lot where Black Canseco video was filmed from. Only problem is, that would have them driving through the shooting scene, and I’m fairly positive that Wilson would have seen them, and stopped them.

Also remember, the 2nd responder drove in the same way that Mike Brown walked, from west to east, and (apparently) drove past where Wilson was standing near Mike Brown’s body(presumably to block off the other end of the scene, away from Wilson’s SUV, and on the far side of MB’s body. That would have allowed the white car to drive east, and just past Wilson’s SUV, then turn left to circle the “bullet hole building” just as I described in the first example.

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

What if it just pulled forward a few feet, then turned left after it passed Wilson’s SUV. It could circle around behind the “bullet hole building” and come right into the parking area where Black Canseco recorded from.

• ftsk420 says:

I think it’s on the other side of the street in the back parking lot coppercreek goes in a big circle if you go past the suv and the grassy knoll there is a rd to the right that goes behind the buildings there is a video with a light colored monte carlo

35. justice099 says:

Greeeeeeaaaaaat. I’m sure they will do a bang-up job of it too:

I’m telling ya, until we start sneaking more conservatives into the school system, we are doomed.

36. LetJusticePrevail" says:

OK, well all know that Michael Brady described the vehicle which Dorian Johnson allegedly hid behind as a white two-door car, and that at that time it was parked at (or near) the fire hydrant at the east end of Piaget Wilson’s building. But, it’s nowhere to be seen in any of the pics or videos that were taken of the scene. It vanished, like a ghost. No white car in Piaget Crenshaws video, no white car in Tiffany’s video, and no white car on the street in the “Black Conseco” video.

Where did it go? No one knows for certain. BUT it would be nice to know, since the occupant(s?) would have had an excellent view of the whole shebang. Did they just drive away, never to return,or did they simply move the car to another spot? That question made a few of us start looking at the videos, and I happened to notice in the very first 3 seconds of the “Black Canseco” video that he walked past a white car, just partially in the frame, and off to his right. You have to be ready to watch his video in slow-motion (1/4 speed) and freeze frame it from the very start,but there’s a white car (or the front half of it,anyway) visible for a couple of seconds. Watch here:

Now, there’s no particular reason to believe that this car is THE car BUT it is quite a coincidence that it was this particular video that had the background conversation (hidden audio) of two people relating what they had seen,and that they had mentioned Mike Brown running towards the officer. IS IT POSSIBLE that this IS THE WHITE CAR and that the occupants of the white car are also the same people overheard in the audio of the Black Canseco video?

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

Oh nuts. I hate those Youtube play lists. It is the 2nd video in that playlist.

I fixed it to avoid further confusion. /SD

That white car to me looks like a Toyota Camry and those are 4 door

• John Galt says:

1994 Toyota Camry 2 Door Coupe

• John Galt says:

Did anybody ever describe the car as a WHITE Monte Carlo? 2003-2005 Monte Carlo SS comes with 2 doors and a spoiler and looks sort of similar to the Camry.

Crenshaw said black Monte Carlo which I spotted a black Monte Carlo in a pic

• Angie says:

You know, I think “can’t remember her name” said Tiffany had a black Monte Carlo. Is that where Monte Carlo is coming into the conversation? I thought before this the car in question was just described as a “white car”.

• Sandra says:

I was wonderhing how Tiffany would so easily ID someone else’s Monte Carlo. If she has one then it would be simple for her to ID another one.

• Sandra says:

Tiffany said this: “michael was like right behind his car at like the next car that right behind it it was a white monte carlo right behind the police car that was stopped behind him because he couldn’t get by and he was probably like passing that car at that time and that’s when the police got out and was firing right at him as soon as like michael like yanked away and started running the police got out right after him” She did specifically say white Monte Carlo.

• ftsk420 says:

it’s a possibility def worth looking at other photos see if we can spot that car closer to officer wilson suv.

If you pause the video at 27sec I do believe I see Crenshaw

two people #1 on stairwell balcony – #2 to left of building

Which one do you mean ?

If anything that one on balcony (dark outline – but visible) would be Piaget Crenshaw.

The one in dark clothes

• sundance says:

It’s odd because in the pan left moments before she’s not there; in the pan right -a few seconds later- she’s there.

• Fantasia says:

This. This is why I posted the link to the video a few days ago.

I also listed times, so that you could look for the person on the balcony. They kept going in and out. The door to their apatment is let open. They oace in and out of the door.

Look for her at 4:40, then 4:44.

Again, you see her come back out at 7:19.

She goes back in again, at 8:13.

This was on the long video, the “uncut” one.

• Fantasia says:

Also, same video, he pans left, you see the crime scene taoe, and the group behind it.

That is where “truth teller” is.

Someone there looks like Dorian. Someone who knows him and his clothing, please check it.

Start watching at 12:20.

“Truth teller” might be the one with the red sleeve.

You hear the shooting description, and as he pans left, you see that persons arm, as if they are gesticulating as they are speaking.

The arm moves, and he halts speaking a moment, then appears what looks like a Dorian twin.

If “truth teller” is wearing the red sleeved shirt, it might be WAY easier to find him.

Is why I keep imploring people to take a look, and why I think it is two videos.

Opinions?

• froggielegs says:

Yep that’s her! Good catch!

37. rumpole2 says:

I Stand With Police Officer Wilson: ROOT For America

38. Worc1 says:

White car at the begging of the Black Canseco video is a 4 door Toyota Corolla as seen here:

39. Worc1 says:

I believe I have the first three digits of the front plate. Can anyone confirm 133? It is though to see the 1 but after replaying first second of video over and over I believe it starts with a 1. Then there is a space after 133 and maybe a 5.

40. Vivid Blue says:

@2:45 she mentions the Monte Carlo, I also think she says it was right in front of her porch? Maybe someone with better ears can hear it more clearly.

• Angie says:

She said she saw a guy hiding behind a black Monte Carlo.

• Amber says:

Why are my posts being censored?

I am only trying to post links of use.

I know I posted the XML yesterday but other people had been posted embedded stuff & I didn’t realise that XML audio filed would link properly…

• froggielegs says:

Some times posts either end up in space or in moderation for no apparent reason. Happens to all of us. Don’t worry if they are in moderation the Mod’s will dig it out.

• Fantasia says:

Perhaps, Dorian moved? If the white car left him naked, and he still felt a need to find cover, could he not have coceiveably moved?

I know several witnesses put him by a white car. Why believe that ONE person that says a black car, unless he moved, or, she was just lying.

Piaget has also proven out to be as credible as Dorian. As in, not so much.

• justfactsplz says:

I believed he moved. He jumped behind that white car for the moment. The white car and Dorian wanted away from where those shots were being fired. He moved closer to Piaget’s place to watch the rest unfold and ended up on the grassy knoll with the rest of that bunch. I looked around for the video but couldn’t find one any different than the ones posted.

• Fantasia says:

Thanks, I will keep trying. I think Sundance had that vid posted, but it will take ages to find it.

Appreciate the help.

• justfactsplz says:

With such long threads and so man videos now posted it’s like looking for a needle in a haystack. I will still keep my eye out for it.

• Vivid Blue says:

I heard black too. That is why I didn’t mention the color in my comment. I was wondering if anyone else might hear black too. I replayed several times, was going to type black in the comment, but thought I was crazy, so I left the color out and just said “Monte Carlo”. I don’t know if we are just hearing it wrong or she really did say it. Thanks for replying.

• Vivid Blue says:

My reply was to Angie also hearing ‘black Monte Carlo’ in PC’s interview.

• Angie says:

You’re welcome.

• P.Spinach says:

Question becomes, given these girls’ aptituide and looseness with facts, when was this Crenshaw interview where she mentions a black Monte Carlo? If it was after the grassy knoll gathering, she might have heard Tiffany say the midget hid behind a Monte Carlo, and she re-confabulated its color in error to match her boss’s car. Meanwhile,Tiffany driving a black Monte Carlo thinks every car looks like hers, has no idea that a white Monte Carlo would not have front signal lights belonging to a Toyota Camry 2-door.

• Sandra says:

I wonder if Piaget mentioned Monte Carlo in any of her more formal media interviews.

By the way, does it seem strange to anyone that Piaget and Tiffany are so quick to call a car a Monte Carlo? Most of my female friends would be hard pressed to name the make of a car let alone the model. I realize Monte Carlos have a unique appearance but still, it just seems odd to me. If Tiffany drives one then it makes sense that she’d be able to ID another, but Piaget? It’s almost as if someone relayed the Monte Carlo meme to her and she messed up the color, remembering Tiffany’s car.

• Fantasia says:

Yeah, kind of like when she states, “Michael’s body jerked when he was shot in the arm running away, just like it showed in the autopsy.”

I mean, really?

Then, she pontificates on what Darren is thinking while he “paces back and forth, staring at Michael’s body, thinking about what he just done, and how wrong it wuz”.

• Angie says:

Each time a witness for Brown speaks, they make Wilson look better- at least to those of us with 2 brain cells. That leaves out most of the media.

• Sandra says:

I’ve noticed that with a few of the witness accounts. They gloss over some really important details but hone in on the things they think will portray MB in the best light. After Dorian, Piaget is next worst. If this thing ever goes to trial, I’m sure any competent attorney could easily break them down on the witness stand.

• P.Spinach says:

Yes, memes bouncing around in their heads, sort of like the hands-up-don’t-shoot meme started by Shahid who wasn’t even there. Next thing, given the benefit of a doubt, they are believing the meme, and Michael Brown loves Jesus Christ, he was my long lost step brother, I swear I recognized him lying there on the road, why I knew I knew him, a good boy, did a newspaper route when he was only 5 years old. I swear this on TV.

• jason says:

From all the interviews I’ve watched/transcribed, she only mentions the car details in the one shot on her porch. And remember, her and tiffany got together on her balcony in the immediate aftermath for a while, and as employee/boss relationship, had probably shared details after. So, I venture a guess Tiffany was the one to ID the car, Piaget is just parroting what she heard/was told. She does that a LOT. Lots of her story has morphed from ‘I heard _____’ to ‘I saw ____’.

• Wizzum says:

Or it could be that all 2 door car’s are Monte Carlo’s. Just like all vacuum cleaners are hoovers in the UK.

• Amber says:

This has that clip but better audio:

• Fantasia says:

At 1:02 of the Piaget video posted above, ‘better audio’, you can see the same red t-shirt guy, dark pants, red cap on. So far, he appears to have been next to Black Canseco, and the wandering all over. Is that Brady?

41. Amber says:

Apparently this is a compilation of the non-mainstream footage:

42. rashomon says:

I think you all have got the right car. There’s plenty of time for the driver to pul into the parking lot. Also check the dialogue on 8/28 when they refer to the guy with the dreadlocks and how “they” were running right past him the speaker on the video.. And how “they was fighting over the truck right now.” Seems to fit what Wilson reported.

43. P.Spinach says:

Pretty confident you guys are onto something with the Black Conseco video witness being the occupant of the parked white car. It probably got stopped in its route as the police SUV backed up and blocked the road. (Thank you, Jesus). The driver had to go up the sidewalk enough that Brady noticed it was not completely parked nor quite straight on the road as if to continue forward. Knowing the culprits were the two, driver refused to assist because then he would be part of the crime scene letting the perps who the cop was in process of apprehending, escape. The car disappeared quickly from the scene, and where could it have gone but back up the rear into the parking lot. Dorian stayed on the other side of the street being blocked off by sirens and reinforcement. He didn’t go home, and had to take his shirt off to prevent identification.

This is awesome. Goosebumps!

TJ Sotomyer had a call-in to his show where the caller claimed his cousin was working on a house and saw the cowardly midget with a gun. Did Dorian have a gun and did he shoot at the cop while Wilson had his attention on Brown – explaining the strange bullet embedded above the window across the street? A shot from the SUV altercation within the interior would not land there. How does that fit into the audio of gun shots if the audio is authentic – supposing the one shot we heard a micro second before the last 3 belonged to Dorian and cop had no idea who was shooting so he returned volley? Did the distraction help Brown turn to charge? The first volley of 6 shots was probably up in the air by Wilson to warn Brown to stop.

• P.Spinach says:

When the SUV quickly reversed, it may have screeched. Or the screech could have been the white car that suddenly had to halt, swerving up the sidewalk to get out of the SUV’s way.

• Fantasia says:

Cops don’t shoot into the air, especially in a public, crowded area. By crowded, I mean crowded living spaces.

What goes up must come down, and you don’t fire into the air risking a stray bullet coming down and injuring an innocent person. This is why I shake my head when I see terrorist videos aimlessly shooting AK47’s into the air, above a huge crowd. One has to wonder how many of their own they accidentally killed.

Cops are trained, if you draw, it is to target center mass, a perceived or known threat. Darren was definitely shooting at center mass, as best he could.

His vision may have been disrupted due to one ore more blows to his face/eye.

• Fantasia says:

Oh. Also, keep in mind, the Mo. Police stated that at LEAST one shot was fired within the police vehicle. Not ONLY one.

I keep trying to reiterrate this, because either they were unsure at the time, had conflicting evidence, or, were trying to be intentionally vague.

It is anyones’ call the exact amount of shots fired from within the vehicle and, whether or not those shots hit any targets or went stray, although Dorian claimed one did hit Michael in his upper arm.

44. P.Spinach says:

Prayers for the witness(es) to be safe and tell the truth. I guess it would be rayciss to say I’m glad the car is white. This is not researched, but people I know who drive white cars are very conscientious. Heheheh.

45. El Gordo Loco says:

That huge 79 Cents “QTea” sign in smack dab in the middle of the shot in the photo above is just a coincidence, correct? In no way strategically used to associate Mike Brown with Trayvon Martin’s can of Watermel..er..Ice Tea.

46. nivico says:

Ferguson police just executed an unarmed 17 yr old boy that was walking to the store. Shot him 10 times smh. pic.twitter.com/GkpoO6Vq0I— La'Toya Cash (@AyoMissDarkSkin) August 9, 2014

@AyoMissDarkSkin I'm with CBS News, did you take these photos?— Dylan Lyons (@dylanlyons91) August 9, 2014

@Chief_Ki A 17 yr old boy got caught shoplifting and ran. The cops shot him 10 times. He was unarmed.— La'Toya Cash (@AyoMissDarkSkin) August 9, 2014

• ftsk420 says:

Did anyone else hear the women who said cop never exited his vehicle he shot Mike from truck then ran him over or ran him over then shot him. Some of these people are saying the stupidest stuff

• nivico says:

What I found curious was that she initially thought he was just walking to the store, then CBS contacts her, then she’s tweeting details about the robbery…

If Dorian wasn’t spilling the beans about them robbing the liquor store, was the media spreading this info to the crowd…?

• sundance says:

It was all over the police scanners – and many in that crowd had police scanners, as well as listened to the radios blaring which were being carried by the dozens of officers all tuned in to emergency channel 1000.

• Vivid Blue says:

I am guessing this one at the beginning

But yes, her story is full of bs. There is also another witness that said it was more then one officer that was involved in the incident. I have to see if I can find that one. I think lots of people were looking to stir things up, or looking for fame and were making up stories they thought would accomplish that goal.

47. froggielegs says:

There is both a white car and a black car parked in the parking area where Piaget lives. Could these cars have been where DJ says and after the shooting the police told them to park in the parking lot because they are witnesses?

• justice099 says:

Do we know how long after the shooting, the rest of the police showed up? Because I’ve heard it somewhere that the rest of the police heard about it on the news first (yeah, I don’t believe that either) and one of the girls said WIlson never even called it in or used his radio so it took a long time for the rest of the police to get there.

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

Well, the “Black Canseco video is 10 minutes long, and ended right when the body was covered with the sheet, which was 12:17, which means the video started @ 12:07. If you look at the beginning, the place is already crawling with cops, so I would say that the “girl” is wrong. Just as a 2nd way to verify, look at Michael Brady’s video, which started right after the shooting. It shows the second unit pulling in, almost immediately. So,even if Wilson didn’t use his radio, you can bet that #2 guy did.

• froggielegs says:

No she is very wrong. The police report shows dispatch sending tons of cops to the area with in minutes of it happening. You can read the entire police report here… http://www.ozarksfirst.com/media/lib/184/b/d/6/bd69c9df-220b-4525-9538-3b6c18d73e94/ferguson.police.documents.pdf

• jason says:

there were dispatch tapes released from another department who hadn’t heard anything about it (supposedly) They said a couple times they ‘called Ferguson’ who apparently also said they didn’t know anything, but not sure it’s clear who in ferguson was called.

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

OK. Good catch. But where did you get this pic from? Is there any way to approximate what the time was, when it was taken?

• froggielegs says:

Black Canseco video With in the first few minutes of it. You can also see Piaget on her balcony on there too. Being as the video was made prior to MB being covered, this video was started with in the first 15 minutes of MB being shot.

Actually at first those cars are not there then they show up. Here’s a pic I put both showing them not there, then all of a sudden there. Cops already had the street closed off so I am thinking these came off the street.

• jason says:

very nice froggie

48. Wizzum says:

The hands up meme started very early and on the south side of the street too, as evidenced by the black conseco video, Makes me wonder if DJ wasn’t hanging around or came back to that area fairly quickly after the incident.

49. ftsk420 says:

@Froggielegs its a monte carlo in that video looks ike 2003 I’m 1000% positive. I worked for chevy and friend of mine had the same car.