Alabama Governor Gets Twitchy Facing Pushback To Housing Illegal Aliens…

Our continuing message to any community is the same.   Stand up, don’t be fearful: if you oppose them – they will not come.   The entire regime knows they are on the wrong side of the majority on this issue, regardless of what the media tell you.

The regime knows the polling, the regime knows they are operating from a position of weakness.  The regime also knows the actual law is on YOUR side.  Do not be afraid to state your position.  They are illegal aliens.  Housing them is illegal.  Providing material assistance to them is illegal.   The regime fears law because they are acting unlawfully.

ALABAMA – Alabama Governor Robert Bentley’s office is shifting its statements regarding the housing of immigrant children at Maxwell Air Force Base in Montgomery after earlier confirming the installation would be used.

Play-Thru-Murrieta-1

The Associated Press earlier reported, citing Communications Director Jennifer Ardis, who said the governor’s chief of staff got a call from the Federal Emergency Management Agency, or FEMA, late Wednesday afternoon confirming the plan. Now, Ardis says it’s unclear which federal department contacted the governor’s office, but was working to clarify that information.

Now, Bentley’s office says it was notified that Maxwell is on a list of possible sites to hold the immigrants.

According to Lt. Col. Thomas Crosson in the Secretary of Defense’s office, the space at Maxwell/Gunter Air Force Base was offered to Health and Human Services for use but it is up to the department to assess whether the children can be housed there.

The Secretary of Defense says the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services will have to first assess whether Maxwell meets its needs before any final decision is made.

Ardis says Governor Bentley and five other governors joined in sending a letter to President Obama Tuesday expressing concern that the immigrant children will end up using public resources funded by the state, something the federal government says will not happen.

Alabama Representatives Mike Rogers and Martha Roby have also sent letters to the Departments of Defense and Health and Human Services specific to Maxwell Air Force Base.

The two issued a statement Thursday saying there are no circumstances in which immigrants should be held at Maxwell or any military base.

illegal protests

The Alabama Coalition for Immigrant Justice issued a statement on the possibility of Maxwell housing the children saying, “In times of hardship, we Alabamians often turn to faith and family for a solution…Now, more than ever, these children need love, support, and stability while they await reunification with their relatives. We are confident that the people of Alabama would welcome them with open arms, and treat these children as we would our own.”

The ACIJ said it wants assurances that the children are properly cared for “while the administration acts as quickly as possible to reunite them with any U.S. based-relatives.”  (read more)

illegal alien 9

This entry was posted in Conspiracy ?, Dear Leader - Creepy POTUS Worship, Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2014, Illegal Aliens, media bias, Mexico, Military, Notorious Liars, propaganda, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Alabama Governor Gets Twitchy Facing Pushback To Housing Illegal Aliens…

1. auscitizenmom says:

I noticed on the chart earlier that there are 3100 already here. Oh, well. This is Florida. Who would even notice?

• justfactsplz says:

I would. We have enough problems in Florida without taking on more.

• auscitizenmom says:

I agree with you that we have too many problems already. I think we are the third in line for most illegals being delivered. I never heard a thing about them until now.

• justfactsplz says:

One facility is close to me. I have seen some things that made me think they were here before I actually found out they were here.

• auscitizenmom says:

That is what I meant about “who would notice” a bunch of Spanish speaking individuals walking around in Florida?

• justfactsplz says:

True, they are everywhere every time I go out in public.

• auscitizenmom says:

I live in an apartment complex and once a month they have a “breakfast”. I went once, only to find no one who was English speaking except for a few couples who were sitting off by themselves. The whole time I was there no one spoke to me at all even though I was sitting in the midst of them. And, many of the maintenance guys who work here (and the maintenance guys are great) speak only Spanish. Welcome to Florida.

• T says:

Are you in AL? I just moved to AL from CA, trying to get away from the damn illegals.

Any info you have would be appreciated.

• tappin52 says:

I live in the Southern Tier of NY. They are here. I saw a family at my local Walmart. The woman was dressed in what I would describe as native dress: long black dress, beaded necklace and moccasin-type shoes. Young adult man with her had the same face. I assumed it was her son. An adult male was with them also. The amazing thing was that they knew how to shop with those nice little plastic cards, but spoke no English. On another note, I actually had an employee at McDonalds ask me in Spanish how many nuggets I wanted in my granddaughter’s Happy Meal! I ordered in English, for Pete’s sake! The town in which I was born is no more.

• justfactsplz says:

The America we knew is no more, it is very different. I think if they are going to liver here they should have to learn English.

2. Attorney says:

Ship them home.

3. William Eddy says:

Maybe the last hurrah for Barry? 🙂

4. Pingback: More Uproar Over Where To House Illegal Immigrant Kids – Maxwell AFB Next?

5. Maggie says:

When we contact Washington,we should push for an immigration moratorium until the fence is built and border secured. Then, return to 250,000 yearly as pre Teddy Kennedy’s destructive Immigration Act of 1965 putting new immigrants in charge. Sinkorswimtogether.com spells out the actions we must take to save some of our country for our own. Be proactive.

6. Paladin Justice says:

Reblogged this on saboteur365 and commented:
    Irony of ironies–an illegal “President” floods the countries with illegals so he can feel better about himself. What a POS!

7. Paul H. Lemmen says:

Reblogged this on Dead Citizen's Rights Society.