Ted Cruz: “what happened in Mississippi was appalling”… Really ? Really Ted ?

It would be more than important to listen to this audio/video interview with Mark Levin before dropping below the fold:

You’ll note that Senator Ted Cruz seems to express disgust and outrage against the tactics deployed by what he calls the “DC Machine”. Cruz states that their conduct in the Mississippi runoff was “incredibly disappointing” etc.

However, we now know -from specific documentation provided by internal research into the activity around the Mississippi campaign- that the National Republican Senatorial Campaign, the NRSC, was the financier for the attack ads against Chris McDaniel.

So who is the “DC Machine”, this “leadership of the NRSC”, that Senator Ted Cruz is so “incredibly disappointed” in ?

NRSC 1

Whoopsie…… Yes it would appear that Ted Cruz is incredibly disappointed in…. himself.

Nuf said.

(source links:   NRSC Leadership,  documentation to prove the NRSC was the source HERE and HERE)

A filing with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) shows that the NRSC paid National Media Research, Planning & Placement of Alexandria, Virginia $13,000 for media production and $69,000 for media on June 20.
fec doc nrsc

This entry was posted in Decepticons, Election 2014, Mitch McConnell, Notorious Liars, propaganda, Racism, Rand Paul, Tea Party, Ted Cruz, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

74 Responses to Ted Cruz: “what happened in Mississippi was appalling”… Really ? Really Ted ?

1. Attorney says:

I like Ted Cruz and wold need to see more to think he knew about this.

• sundance says:

The evidence is clear. He’s still the vice-chairman is he not ?

• 2x4x8 says:

Thanks for putting it out there, I knew about it, any politician that wants to get into leadership has Party obligations and is not able to control the apparatus with their own personal ideological whims. Thats what Cruz signed on for, the job of the NRSC is to elect Republicans to seats held by Democrats and re-elect Republicans, which is what Thad Cochran is. Ted Cruz could have signed on with the Senate Conservative Fund to advance their efforts to target and elect only Conservatives to the Senate; which favored McDaniel over Cochran. Choices in life are difficult, if you go against the Eastern Liberal Establishment Wall St Money Powers (Goldman Sachs), its going to be an uphill struggle. Cruz is speaking out on electoral-voting wrongdoing on the local side which is separate from the NRSC, the MSM and RINO’s could have swept it all under the rug. Instead, there is an FEC investigation, lawsuit and now the Big Mississippi Republican Barbour family is having to go back and correct FEC financial statements and explain it. Thats Sunlight, and Ted is shining (shine on you crazy diamond)

• Michael says:

He had no control over what was sent by the NRSC to the Cochran fraud machine in MS. Instead he fought inside the NRSC to just recently send funds to the McDaniel camp. So Ted is doing the right thing, as usual.

2. Daniel says:

Cruz isn’t the only one disappointed.

3. sundance says:

Austin Barbour (nephew to Haley Barbour) is now trying desperately to hide the disbursement payments to the black community made by his PAC to bribe black voters. PAC now calling the payment scheme “a mistake” in accounting.

“Facing allegations of vote buying and a challenge to a GOP primary runoff win, the Thad Cochran campaign on Tuesday said it made a mistake with its accounting of nearly $53,000 in get-out-the-vote cash and will have to amend its reporting to the Federal Election Commission.

The Gotnews.com site Monday night reported that the Cochran campaign reimbursed staffer Amanda Shook for large sums of cash listed as “Reimbursed Expense – Campaign Walkers.” FEC regulations allow reimbursement to staff only for travel and food expenses, and any other outlay of money by a staffer would be considered a contribution, and subject to a $2,600 limit.

A spokesman for six-term incumbent Cochran called the filing “a screw up,” and the campaign has denied vote buying and other allegations.

Challenger Chris McDaniel is preparing a challenge of the results of the June 24 runoff, where he lost by about 7,600 votes.

In a statement Tuesday McDaniel said: “The allegations of criminal misconduct against the Cochran campaign and his close associates continue to mount. Mississippians deserve a full accounting of the unbecoming tactics of the Cochran campaign used in their attempt to drive ineligible voters to the polls in June.”

4. Cetera says:

What’s worse? He knew about it, did nothing to stop it and/or may even support it? Or he didn’t know about it, when he’s the VICE CHAIRMAN FOR GRASSROOTS OUTREACH?

Is he evil? Is he just stupid and incompetent? Did he cave? Did he get turned?

What is he currently doing to resolve the issue in our favor?

Look, I love Ted Cruz. I couldn’t vote for him, but I’ve supported him. I think he says a lot of the right things. I even believe he believes what he says. However, I don’t trust him. He’s a politician. His wife works for Goldman Sachs, and not as a flunky. I’ll never trust him, nor anyone who caucuses with the Republicans or Democrats in D.C.

• ed357 says:

The “First Rule of Politics”……..

“Once elected, all efforts are for your re-election.”

The “Second Rule of Politics”…….

“COMPLY WITH THE FIRST RULE.”

5. Sharon says:

I heard the interview when he was talking to Levin – made me sick to realize that the listener was supposed to perceive heavy duty indignation when his lack of emotion said something entirely different. It was press release talk. I was surprised Levin didn’t nail him on it.

He sounded like Lance Priebus in the clip on today’s TOTH news bits describing Cleveland (site of 2016 republican convention) as “….a really up and coming city….we’re excited….” Lance sounded like somebody trying to describe the shape of a rutabaga without ever having seen one.

• Josh says:

I heard the interview as well and was also struck by his lack of emotion. I’m glad (and sad) that the truth is out there. I thought Ted was too good to be true 😦

BTW, do you mean Reinhold Reince Priebus?

6. labrat says:

Mark Levin is supposed to be one of the “good guys”. Did you forward this to him? I’d be really curious to see if he would follow up on it. Ask Ted back and confront him, that I’d like to see.

• Sharon says:

Mark Levin was the one interviewing Ted Cruz when Ted Cruz said this. I was listening to the live program and heard it. And Levin did not confront him after he was finished with his little monologue. They just shifted gears to the next question for discussion and went on from there.

Yes. Mark Levin is supposed to be one of the good guys. I heard the interview. He did NOT requestion Cruz or press any point. He. Let. It. Go.

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

That is shocking. There’s no way Mark is unaware of either Ted Cruz’s involvement with the NRSC, or the NRSC’s involvement in the Cochran campaign.

• Sharon says:

I posted a link to the yesterday’s podcast downthread. I went to relisten to be very sure that I wasn’t imagining Levin’s lack of response or projecting some my own disappointment. I wasn’t.

• taqiyyologist says:

Are Treepers waking up yet?

Throw your television in the dumpster. There are no truth-seekers thereon.

• sundance says:

• xlaurenstephens says:

Mark Levin one of the good guys? yeah, I used to think so too… http://bit.ly/PrimaryStory

7. southcentralpa says:

If Cruz was the only picture there i would be a lot more concerned. As it is, I suspect he was on the short end of a few 2-1 decisions (if this was not “the staff” doing stuff more or less on autopilot). Does he get docked a few points for not mentioning he needs more conservatives in the Senate so we can repopulate some of these organizations? You bet, but let’s not be the Progs and destroy someone the second we think they might be deviating a hair’s-breadth from the most extreme position possible …

• sundance says:

Um, will you please clarify this:

…”destroy someone the second we think they might be deviating a hair’s-breadth from the most extreme position possible”…

?

• Spar Harmon says:

Yes please let us know if Mr Levin responds. My impression was that Mark Levin was, himself, suffering from sudden-onset “extreme disappointment” — — — and moved on as a way to “recover” — — — re-cover; interesting word, that — — — “extreme disappointment” is an extremely disappointing response from Mr Cruz, but then it fits with the Mr Nice Guy image he keeps polishing up after mud-baths. Trey Gowdy is the only Republican in elected office who seems to know how to throw a punch in a close-quarters fight, and who does not waste opportunities. All the others seem either unable to or are afraid of the consequences of pressing the fight.

• Sharon says:

That may be exactly what it was…that’s a good description of what it felt like and would explain Levin’s response exactly – extreme disappointment….so let’s move on. Sort of faux pax time. The whole thing had an odd quality to it.

• southcentralpa says:

I find this disappointing, but I like about 99.5% of what Cruz does … I see this whole thing as being a bit more about he’s not on top of everything going on at the NRSC than as a species of perfidy on Senator Cruz’s part.

Guess I’m just saying let’s not line up the circular firing squad, not quite yet 🙂

• Attorney says:

I tend to agree southcentralpa. I will give him the benefit of the doubt on this one at this time.

• riverlife_callie says:

I agree, southcentralpa. Way too soon to trash Cruz. Let’s see how it plays out.

• sundance says:

You still didn’t answer the question:

What’s the “most extreme position possible” standard that you feel Cruz is being unfairly held against ?

8. tappin52 says:

That’s it. There is no one else to look toward. The slime is everywhere. I’m done. I can not care anymore. No one is honest. I give up.

• Josh says:

Why don’t YOU run for office at the local level. Or get on a board or something. I’m not trying to be flip here. I mean it. There are a lot of good, honest folks out there. You may be surprised who joins you.

• taqiyyologist says:

You may also be surprised when, as a good — though fallible — human, you win, and are immediately taken into a basement by some Men in Black, who show you videos and 8×10″ glossies of your spouse and kids from obviously covert locations, in crosshairs.

Thereafter, you may be further surprised when they tell you “You do as we say, now.”

Allen B. West was smart for getting out of this Kafkaesque nightmare.

So was Palin, even though she still argues for impeachment instead of arrest.

9. jetstream says:

A stealth RINO. Know them by their actions, not their words.
    Ted Cruz dared to allow people to consider him as a viable candidate for the presidency. He did not protest with the fact that he is not a natural born citizen, therefore not eligible under our Constitution. You have to give him credit, though, for talking a very good game. Almost everything we wanted to hear about the issues important to us. Almost.

10. jetstream says:

Good find sundance. You really bring the sunlight.

• conservalicious says:

He really does bring in the sunlight. Now I feel sick to my stomach and defeated in my hopes for Ted Cruz. I guess it is better to know the ugly truth now instead of being duped later.

11. sundance says:

Ted Cruz appears to be trying to walk a precarious tightrope. This article is from earlier in the year (March 2014) when the NRSC began to engage in advocacy for Tom Donohue’s objectives:

….”The National Republican Senatorial Committee’s mission is to maximize the ranks of Republicans in the Senate, in part by helping to re-elect Republican incumbents. But for Cruz, the second part is too much interference from the top.

“At this point, I disagree with the approach they’ve taken, and so I don’t intend to facilitate that approach,” Cruz told the National Journal.

But the Texan won’t resign as vice chairman of the National Republican Senatorial Committee”…

• Aslan's Girl says:

Hmmm.
      He ought to resign today — the sooner the better — to restore faith in himself. Disavow the NRSC, disavow RINOs. I’d like an “I’m sorry”, too, but he has to at least do the first two things.

• jackmcg says:

there’s that phrase again “I do not intend”. what a slimy lawyer.

Remember at that debate: “I have never supported legalization, and I do not intend to support legalization”

It seems when Cruz says ” I do not intend”, it means he’s lying.

12. Aslan's Girl says:

The disappointment in Cruz started with his ridiculous vow not to endorse any conservative running against an incumbent, brought to light by his not helping Matt Bevin against Mitch McConnell. The disappointment continues today.
    Yesterday I was glad he finally came out and demanded an investigation into #mssen, BUT then I realized he HAD to since he himself is now implicated in what happened.
    Levin better not whimp out on this, he’s probably just shocked that Cruz is in this mess, but we need sunlight even if it hurts.

• John VI says:

Its not a rediculous vow not to endorse anyone running against incumbents. Trying to pick a winner in local races when you are not local is folly to begin with. If you pick the underdog and he loses ( which is the usual result against an incumbent ) you have made an enemy in a (possibly) conservative collegue. If the underdog wins, you make an enemy of the OTHER incumbents. If you pick the incumbent and most likely winner, you make an enemy of your own base. If all you can do is make enemies on your OWN side of the isle, then the only winning move is to change the rules of the game or not play. And goodness knows, none of them want to change the rules.

• Aslan's Girl says:

Nonsense. If it weren’t for outside groups backing Cruz against Dewhurst in HIS TX primary, Cruz wouldn’t even be in the Senate today, nor would many Tea Partiers who were backed by Palin in ’10.

13. Sharon says:

Here’s the link to yesterday’s podcast:

(I don’t know of any way to avoid the long ad at the beginning – sorry)

Cruz’ initial callin begins just under 95:00.

Levin intros him with a reference to the Mississippi situation and then says, “I have not heard if you have a take on that or not….”

Cruz then makes the statement that is in the video that SD posted above.

Then Levin says, “We’re having some technical issues with the phone and I think I’m going to ask you to call back….” and Cruz is gone.

I did not hear, either yesterday or when relistening to the podcast now, any kind of glitches or static or issues with the phone.

Levin does a monologue about what Cruz has just said until he calls back in a minute or so later. During that time Levin says, “I think it’s a very important statement” that Cruz has made here….

When Cruz returns on the phone and they pick up the conversation, Cruz says that he “wants a full investigation…my hope is that there were no Republicans involved….”

by 99:11, Levin switches the conversation to issues at the border, so I’m guessing Cruz spent less than four minutes on this. He also references that ‘Heavens!!!’… “In the last week”….there have been “serious allegations of voter fraud…” YA THINK?

14. Josh says:

Contest Chris, contest!
    Miss. GOP Certifies Cochran Victory Over McDaniel

15. doodahdaze says:

It might be impossible to elect an honest person you can believe.

16. czarowniczy says:

Senate seats are a commodity, bought and sold by people with more money and power than most of us will ever even dream about,.

My favorite – Ted Kennedy. The guys was Elvis if Elvis had survived – drug, alcohol and cholesterol sotted, when you saw him for real in the Senate, sitting in his chair, it looked as if he were partiality taxidermied in place. Yet time after time the ‘voters’ of Massachusetts returned him to office after campaigns without anything even vaguely looking like a challenger and after he’d collected truckloads of campaign donations.

How ’bout them Rockyfellers packin’ up granmaw and the chaise longue in the back of the Mercedes pick up and amovin’ on down to Arkansas? Orrin Hatch moving from Pennsylvania to Utah to become a Senator? Them Bushes relokatin’ from Massachusetts to Texas? Folks with big $$$ moving to states where they can continue/establish a political empire in fresher pastures, movin’ on to where them locals buy for cheap.

We are grist with no other option but to elect the ones who lie well enough to convince us they’ll screw us the least when in office. Their backers are fighting for power with potential usurpers and we get trampled. It’s almost to the point where they might as well get unlisted office phone numbers in DC for all the good it does calling them. Matter of fact, both Vitter’s and Landriu’s DC offices have recordings now instead of staffers answering the phones.

No need to talk to the pond scum until you need their votes.

• taqiyyologist says:

Czar, your perspicacity continues to amaze me. SPOT-ON.

• Cetera says:

I aim to address a lot of this in the very near future. You are not wrong on any point. We will never address these issues by electing people to office. They cannot and will not fix it for us, and even if they tried, they won’t be successful enough, or stay virtuous enough for long enough, to make it work.

The corruption, lawlessness, and lies are not the cause of our problems. They are the symptoms of our problems, and the results of our problems. They are the rotten fruit that our rotten tree has borne. We must heal the tree, that good fruit may flower and be harvested.

• doodahdaze says:

The politician base should be expanded. At least double and maybe more. They represent too many people. 4 Senators a state with elections every year would help. Double Congress Spenders elections every year. Election years are the only thing that slows down the swarm. Times have changed. Smaller districts would help.

• jetstream says:

Yes. They don’t bother to respond to our concerns. The best we get is form letters that don’t even apply to the issues we raise.

Remember James O’Keefe from Project Veritas who took down Acorn with his film exposes? He went a little too far, January 2010, trying to expose and counter Louisiana Senator Mary Landrieu’s bogus claim that her constituents weren’t protesting her support of health care legislation. That they wanted her to vote for it.

O’Keefe was trying to prove that her office never answered the phone and had fixed the phones so they would appear to be busy. She wasn’t taking any phone calls from her constituents. He and two others got caught stupidly attempting to impersonate phone repairmen in order to get the proof the phones were disabled on film, and were charged with interfering with the Senator’s phones. He’s still at it though and recently exposed Hollywood’s hypocrisy taking money from a possible terrorist for one of their pet projects. http://www.projectveritas.com/

So now Landrieu doesn’t even attempt to hide her disdain for constituents in having no one answer the phone? But I bet she has a secret phone number, for lobbyists and big contributors, that actually gets answered.

17. Aslan's Girl says:

OK, these two articles make Ted Cruz look a little better:

From today
    Untamed Cruz refuses to play nice with GOP campaign arm

*He went on to criticize the Senate GOP campaign arm’s involvement specifically.

“When I signed on as vice-chair of the NRSC it was based upon an explicit commitment from leadership that the NRSC was going to stay out of primaries. Had they not made that commitment I would not have taken on that role,” he said.

“I participated in the NRSC early on as long as they honored that commitment, and when the decision was made for them to do otherwise I stopped participating because I think Washington insiders are notoriously poor at picking winners and losers in primaries. And indeed the Mississippi primary is Exhibit A for why the NRSC should stay out of primaries.”

Cruz told The Hill that he won’t resign from the organization’s leadership, however, because he shares “the ultimate goal of electing Republicans in general elections in November.”*

From July 1st
    Ted Cruz Doesn’t Disavow SCF Call to Defund NRSC

I wish he would resign, especially because the article states the Establishment “gave” him this Vice Chair and I’m thinking they’d be happy to take it away… better to resign than be fired… unless he thinks it a badge of honor to be fired. Hmmm.

• doodahdaze says:

How to take out…CRAZY PREZZ! Wehave a CRAZY PREZZ running amok!

• Thanks AG…it does give me hope. I have been sick to my stomach all day, thinking Cruz had gone the way of Rand Paul, who continues to show either he was a liar from the start or has been “turned” by the establishment…..or like John Roberts, shown what the NSA has gathered on him. I however, hope Cruz does stick around to be fired because that will show just WHO the NSRC are. Again, thank you….

• Aslan's Girl says:

Earlier today I was Team Resign, but now I do think it would be great theatre if the Establishment fires him. And I am relieved to know that Ted started backing away from the NRSC back in March. Maybe he was hoping to do some good “on the inside”, but the Establishment is too stupid and evil to work with in any capacity and it’s a risk because one doesn’t want their dirt to fall on oneself.

• I agree. I haven’t registered as Republican since Trent Lott let Willy go. I have continued since then to register Independent (never have and NEVER will vote as or for a Democrat) as I’ve not been inspired until the past few years by anything nor anyone coming from the GOP, until Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Sarah Palin, Mike Lee, Louis Gohmert, Michelle Bachman and few others. Rand Paul has of late displayed his true colors and soured my stomach. Louis Gohmert doesn’t receive the attention he deserves, but Ted Cruz has been MY hope for nearly two years. I pray to GOD he wasn’t involved in the Mississippi display of that which we all know and understand……..REELECTION at any price! God Bless (Save) America !

• Aslan's Girl says:

I feel the same way about all you mentioned — and Cruz has also been my hope for two years. If he “stepped back” from the NRSC in March, I just don’t see how he knew what they were doing in #mssen. I wish he’d never joined the NRSC, but hindsight’s 20/20.

• Yep! Only time will tell, but I’m afraid the clock has run out….. It’s past time We The People took back our country, but how, and who would “put it all on the line” as our Founders did? How many of us would be willing to stop going to work, stop paying our taxes, stop paying for the privilege of driving by not paying for a drivers license renewal or car registration. Go off “grid”…WHAT, no American Idol or Oprah!!! Besides, “they” are decades ahead of us in EVERY scenario. The ONLY reason oblasphemer is sitting in OUR oval office is that he was “ordained” by the true powers that be, to complete the “progressive, frog in slowly heated water gradualism” started so very long ago. We ALL know what is coming, but we ALL hope it ain’t so…… The voting booth continues to be a fraud, our local LE agencies have been Federalised, our borders are unprotected, our healthcare system has been destroyed, ….I could go on and on, but I won’t….. I will however await a viable, doable resolution, but until then, I WILL trust in the Lord…..!

• justfactsplz says:

He has been my hope for two years also. It made me sick to read Sundance’s post about this. Sunlight at all costs is important to me and I will not turn away from it. I hope Cruz didn’t know what they were doing but he may have. What he does next regarding his involvement with the NRSC will be very telling. I was already disturbed about him backing incumbents all of the time instead of Tea Party candidates.

• yankeeintx says:

I like Ted Cruz. I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for now because he is a freshman Senator. He jumped in full speed ahead and said he wasn’t in Washington to make friends. I do wish that he would give his game plan more often, but maybe showing his hand too soon is a bad thing. I don’t trust any politician, but I haven’t given up on him – yet.

18. Pam says:

Guys, I’ve been watching these people for over 20 years. I know some of you have also, but there are many who are younger, or who were just leading their lives and not paying a whole lot of attention until the last few years.

We keep looking for a hero, a George Washington or Jefferson or Madison. We keep hoping against hope that we’ll find someone like that in the Republican Party, or maybe a third party.

I have reached the point where I have no such hope left. This whole system is corrupted from top to bottom. IMO, we’re not going to fix it by sending some Mr. Smith to Washington. I’ve lived here in the DC area two times, a total of about 15 years. This is the worst snake pit you could possibly imagine.

They have us tied up in knots, both parties. They have the power. They have their hands on the purse strings — your money — and they don’t give one damn about you except as useful tools. Your calls, emails, petitions mean nothing. If they seem to change their minds or give in to something you all out there are screaming about, please do not be fooled. They are masters at playing the game They are masters at fooling you. There are layers, upon layers, upon layers of deceit and plots and plans. Sure, once in a while someone screws up and you see it.

They play on your love of your country. They use it. They want you to believe we live in a Constitutional Republic (or democracy, for the libs). I agree with Mark Levin. Our Constitution has been shredded. Our Rule of Law is shredded. We live in a soft tyranny, and statists rule us.

What scares me is that they seem to be coming more out into the open. They seem bolder, more brazen, in their actions. I don’t think it’s all because of just one man, the one who is currently sitting in the Oval Office.

If there are any Washingtons or Jeffersons out there, I’m not looking for them in the political system. I’m waiting for resistance leaders.

19. yankeeintx says:

“we now know -from specific documentation provided by internal research into the activity around the Mississippi campaign- that the National Republican Senatorial Campaign, the NRSC, was the financier for the attack ads against Chris McDaniel.”
    The link to Gateway Pundit leads to: “The NRSC may be linked to the racist anti-Tea Party ads in Mississippi. Charles Johnson at GotNews reported:”
    I pick up on the “may be linked”
    Then the Gotnews page: “A conservative media consultant is accusing the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC)”
    I pick up on the work “accusing”
    I’ve seen the receipt from NRSC to National Media Research, Planning & Placement, but Barbour is really a dirtbag. Is it possible that Barbour mislead them about the ad’s, did they preview the ad’s, did they know they were paying for racist ad’s? Ted Cruz has said he doesn’t agree with the NRSC being involved in primaries, but he is the Vice Chairman of “Grassroots Outreach”. What exactly was his roll in deciding to send any funds to the Cochran campaign? It is common (and I don’t like it) for Senators to support their Republican incumbents (Rand Paul and McConnell). Does it make for a hostile work environment if a Senator supports a challenger and the incumbent wins, I don’t care. I am going to wait until all the facts are in on this one.

20. hoosiergranny says:

i had very high hopes for Mr. Cruz. He dashed my hopes several weeks ago when he said he would be happy to work with Thad after he “won” the runoff. This was at the beginning of the expose regarding the voter fraud/ irregularities that took place. After a prolonged absence of comment, he then comes out with this lukewarm comment regarding his disgust regarding voter fraud. He’s sounding like he’s been turned to the dark side.

I’m so disillusioned at the moment. If Trey turns, I’m going 100% off grid because I’ll see no glimmers of hope left.

21. auntjeff says:

Creeper, it’s auntjeff! Where are you?!

22. RT says:

There are 20 other, better reasons NOT to support the fraud who is Ted Cruz than this, but I am really glad to see this brought to light.

23. RT says:

The facts are coming out about Cruz. With Trump, there’s nothing left to vet. Trump is fully vetted, so people know what they are getting. With Cruz, a lot of people do not know the true facts and they will soon.

24. slcraignbc says:

Cruz is a Canadian born TRI-citizen at birth and is NOT eligible for an Executive Office under A2S1C5 and HE knows it, which makes him an ineligible political opportunist crawling through the legal-loop-hole called “Ambiguity”, the SAME as Obama has done.

Just as the “Anchor Baby policy citizenship” has been exposed as NOT being supported by law, so too will the correct, legal and enforceable, understanding of a U.S. natural born Citizen become widely acknowledged, i.e.,

“A person born to Two (2) U.S. Citizen Parents, (married or not), within the limits of the United States, (within any of the admitted States).

There is NO “Tri /Dual citizen at birth” exemption modifying the Constitutional provision that excludes ALL persons EXCEPT U.S. natural born Citizens as being eligible for the Executive Offices.