Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
Patience on September 24th – 2020 Pr… Seneca the Elder on September 24th – 2020 Pr… MR52 on September 24th – 2020 Pr… Niagara Frontier on September 24th – 2020 Pr… offtv on September 24th – 2020 Pr… Dutchman on September 24th – 2020 Pr… mr.piddles on September 24th – 2020 Pr… H&HC, 2nd-16th on September 24th – 2020 Pr… Bubby on September 24th – 2020 Pr… bessie2003 on September 24th – 2020 Pr… H&HC, 2nd-16th on September 24th – 2020 Pr… Niagara Frontier on September 24th – 2020 Pr… Bubby on September 24th – 2020 Pr… bentley1blog on September 24th – 2020 Pr… H&HC, 2nd-16th on September 24th – 2020 Pr…
- September 24th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1344
- Thursday September 24th – Open Thread
- President Donald Trump Holds a Press Conference – 6:00pm ET Livestream
- Everything the Media Claimed About Breonna Taylor’s Death Was a Lie – Truth Surfaces – No Police Charged in Her Death…
- Senator Rand Paul Confronts Dr. Anthony Fauci For Months of Lies and Manipulative Statements….
Historical Campfire Conversations
- September 24th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1344 theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/09/24/sep… 11 hours ago
- Thursday September 24th – Open Thread theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/09/24/thu… 11 hours ago
- Oleg is the origin of the "pee tapes" story in the dossier. Steele was working for him... so yes. It's entirely pl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- RT @realZiiggii: Ever since this news hit this morning I've been wondering about Oleg D's Red Sparrow... she's from Belarus. I wonder if t… 16 hours ago
- RT @JohnWHuber: It’s rare but I think I’ve just spotted journalism in the wild twitter.com/thefirstontv/s… 16 hours ago
Support The Truthtellers
Daily Archives: June 24, 2014
Hillary Takes A Break – Bill Picks Up Silver Shovel: “We’re not out of touch, we talk to our rich neighbors and even talk to the folks at the grocery store”…
How magnanimous of them both….. . . ….”why just the other day while shopping for arugula in the Chapaqua Whole Foods, I told my driver to let me lift a case of Evian water all by myself”. “Yeah, I know, he … Continue reading
IRS Admits Targeting and Agrees To Pay Conservative Group $50,000 As Compensation For Releasing Information To Liberal Group….
Before the Lois Lerner issues hit the news, the IRS was sending the identity of conservative Traditional Marriage Defenders to liberal/gay opposition groups so the Rainbow Mafia could target them. The IRS has admitted doing this. Yet, with Lois Lerner, and essentially the same … Continue reading
WASHINGTON DC – The top U.S. official in charge of archiving federal records testified Tuesday that the IRS ran afoul of the law by neglecting to tell his office that a trove of emails from the woman at the center … Continue reading
From cartoonist AF Branco at Comically Incorrect.
White House Executes “Undercover Boss Strategy” To Try and Rebuild Obama’s Plummeting Approval Rating….
Operation “A Day In The Life” is a plan to make you believe President Obama is just like you, and cares about you… We’re not sure which White House Millennial came up with this idea – but odds are they were … Continue reading
The VA Scandal – Just When You Thought It Couldn’t Get Worse… It Does.. Way Worse – Whistleblower outlines continuing coverup…
A new Phoenix VA whistleblower comes forward and shares staggering new developments. Someone at the Phoenix VA, is TODAY, hiding the number of patients who died on the secret waiting lists. This CNN Report is astounding: (CNN) — Records of dead … Continue reading
(Washington Post) Noted management expert and Internal Revenue Service Commissioner John Koskinen was apparently called out of retirement — like the Ted Williams of evasive, unapologetic bureaucrats — to destroy what is left of his agency’s credibility. At immediate issue … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
Article and video(s) below: (Via Daily Mail) Republicans dropped a hammer on IRS Commissioner John Koskinen during a testy hearing covering the disappearance of emails tied to the agency’s tea party targeting scandal. The emails, covering the period January 2009 … Continue reading
REPOST – Question: If DHS Is “Surprised” At The Number Of Unaccompanied Minors Crossing The Border, Then Why Were They Looking For A Vendor To Support 65,000 Unaccompanied Minors In January ?…
REPOST – We originally shared this four days ago. However, this previously outlined story was picked up by Megyn Kelly last night: On January 29th of this year, the federal government posted an advertisement seeking bids for a vendor contract … Continue reading