Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
wondering999 on August 12th – 2020 Presi… gsonFIT on August 12th – 2020 Presi… boogywstew on August 12th – 2020 Presi… Janie M. on Wednesday August 12th –… MtnCougar on August 12th – 2020 Presi… j'accuse on August 12th – 2020 Presi… regitiger on Igor Danchenko and a 34 Month… WSB on August 12th – 2020 Presi… donaldthegreat20 on August 12th – 2020 Presi… ziegler von strahn on August 12th – 2020 Presi… corvairfan on Igor Danchenko and a 34 Month… Perot Conservative on August 12th – 2020 Presi… Mariposa323 on August 12th – 2020 Presi… T2020 on August 12th – 2020 Presi… lackawaxen123 on August 12th – 2020 Presi…
- August 12th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1301
- Wednesday August 12th – Open Thread
- Igor Danchenko and a 34 Month Long DOJ/FBI Cover-Up Operation….
- Lou Dobbs Interviews Sidney Powell on Today’s Oral Arguments….
- Full Audio – Oral Arguments in U.S. DC Circuit Court of Appeals on Petition For Writ of Mandamus…
Historical Campfire Conversations
- August 12th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1301 theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/08/12/aug… 23 hours ago
- Wednesday August 12th – Open Thread theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/08/12/wed… 23 hours ago
- RT @que1745: @realDonaldTrump An Ode to you Mr. President! “The Last President- The Movie Trailer” https://t.co/BgfO9Yyg0Q 23 hours ago
- RT @realDonaldTrump: https://t.co/IlYgFXtpPq 23 hours ago
- RT @The_War_Economy: Shipwreckedcrew is going all in on the stupidity. twitter.com/shipwreckedcre… 23 hours ago
One America News Network
Daily Archives: June 3, 2014
*Update #6* Mississippi Primary Race – Thad Cochran v. Chris McDaniel – Results Thread *Update* It’s a Nailbiter…..
At 12:30am with 98% of Precincts reporting – McDaniel has a little more breathing room.
Exactly 25 Years Ago Tonight… Tiananmen Square – Twenty-five years after the bloodshed in Beijing, new details keep emerging
ON THE night of June 3rd–4th 1989 the Chinese army unleashed its tanks in the centre of Beijing to crush a protest that had begun seven weeks earlier against the Communist Party’s autocratic rule. Ever since, Chinese officials grow nervous … Continue reading
Army Sgt. Evan Buetow, Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl’s former team leader, tells Jake Tapper that following Bergdahl’s capture by the Taliban, attacks on US forces were “far more directed”. Proof that Bergdahl was actively seeking out the Taliban were earlier radio … Continue reading
Progressives love to drag you down in the muck and begin a slugfest of obfuscation. They are working diligently to attach the (Defense Authorization Act) ie “Congressional Notification Law”, to the right of the President to take action. Don’t fall for … Continue reading
“Bubble Boy” Jubliant Sec. of Defense Hagel – While In Afghanistan Announces Bergdahl Release – Military Audience Response (((crickets)))…..
(Via CBS) Questions persisted, too, about the circumstances of Bergdahl’s 2009 capture. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel declined to comment on earlier reports that the sergeant had walked away from his unit, disillusioned with the war. Such matters “will be dealt … Continue reading
…. to teach the MSM what it means to ask direct questions. Watch 16-year-old wolverine ask Pelosi why she supports NSA mass surveillance of American citizen’s communication:
UPDATE: Quick Thoughts On Bergdahl Release – And Prisoner Exchange…. *Update* White House Expected Euphoria In USA and Rallies Around Flag…
*Update Below Fold* – Many are noting the inherent issues of the Bowe Bergdahl prisoner swap, and there are indeed many issues: The non-consultation with congress; The ideology behind Robert Bergdahl; The desertion from duty of then PFC Bowe Bergdahl; … Continue reading