Tray thumb 2We documented early on in the Trayvon Martin story how young Trayvon was using “Purple Lean” aka “Sizzurp” to get high.    Indeed the Skittles and Arizona Watermelon Juice, which were found on him at the time of the shooting, were two of the three ingredients he used in his favorite cocktail.

Lil’ Wayne, a notorious promoter of the drink, was Trayvon’s favorite rapper/artist.   Now the manufacturer of the codeine syrup pulls production and sales of their product.

Actavis pulls production and sales of their promethazine codeine syrup.

A pharmaceutical company has announced that they will cease production of a prescription cough syrup due to its association with drug sizzurp.

Sizzurp, also known as ‘purple drank’, is made from prescription cough syrup, hard candy and sugary soft drinks, and is popular among rap stars and pop prince-turned-wannabe gangster Justin Bieber.

Actavis say that it is the celebrity glorification of using their ‘Prometh with Codeine cough syrup’ to make sizzurp that has led to the company stopping all production and sales.

Trayvon Martin Day 2

Actavis’ cough syrup is only available with a prescription but can allegedly fetch around $800 on the black market, and it is the codeine source of choice for sizzurp fans.

These include rapper Soulja Boy, who frequently posts images of Actavis’ bottles on his Instagram, and according to sources, also teen idol Justin Bieber.

sizzurp 1

sizzurp 2

‘Given [recent media attention], Actavis has made the bold and unprecedented decision to cease all production and sales of its Promethazine Codeine product,’ a representative told Tmz.

‘This attention has glamorized the unlawful and dangerous use of the product, which is contrary to its approved indication.’

Sizzurp originated in Houston in the 1960s and has since spread via urban music communities in the southern states to mainstream teenagers via modern glorification of the drug on social media and in lyrics and music videos.

Lean 1

Lean 2

It is made by mixing codeine cough syrup, its colour gives the right hue to the drink, and soda, most often Sprite or Mountain Dew, and Jolly Rancher candy for extra sweetness.

The drinker experiences an immediate, euphoric high as well as drowsiness and lethargy, and sometimes also hallucinations.

The amount of cough syrup in each serving of sizzurp can see a drinker consume 25 times the recommended dose of codeine and promethazine.

In 2013, rapper Lil Wayne, a known sizzurp fan who even wrote song Me and My Drank about the drug, collapsed and suffered multiple seizures.

The four-time Grammy Award-winning rapper was rushed to Los Angeles’s Cedars Sinai Hospital where doctors allegedly found high amounts of codeine in his system.   ( read more)

We know from Trayvon himself,  between the school years, in or around June 2011, Trayvon was engaged in DXM/Lean and Marijuana use.   We also know there are multiple behavioral side effects from DSM/Lean use.   Those side effects and impacts on cognitive judgment increase with prolonged exposure.   The more you use, the worse the psychological affects are.

Now consider this in the developing physiology of a teen in the full hormone raging puberty phase of 15/16/17 years of age and you can magnify those psychological and physiological effects exponentially.

Hormones = Sex = Teenage boy normal.

Hormones + psychotic psychological addiction from DXM/Lean drug effects = Super Aggressive Sexual Thoughts, actions, expressions. Teenage boy NOT normal.

Tray thumb 1It would be intellectually dishonest to frame as coincidental or disconnected that Trayvon apparently started seriously engaging in the DXM/Lean/Pot culture in the summer break of 2011 ;  and then was suspended from school three times for behavioral issues in the very next school year.

A rapid downward progression would be an inevitable outcome from frequent use of DXM and Marijuana.

This was the timeframe when Trayvon was removed from the care of his step-mom, Alicia Stanley-Martin, the only consistent and stable adult in his life.

Trayvon was taken back to Miami Gardens with his father, Tracy.  He was initially enrolled in Carroll City High School, then ran into trouble and transferred to Krop Senior High School for his junior year 2001/2012.

Trayvon also subscribed to the U-Tube feeds  of drug use, drug culture, street violence and activities in this same Summer between school years.

Not accidentally in the same timeframe he gained significant interest in MMA style street fighting.   This is not at all just random coincidence.  As we have meticulously outlined aggressive anti-social behavior is a specific, frequent, and documented side effect from DXM/Lean use.

Trayvon was admittedly, according to his Facebook conversations, a user of DXM and Purple Drank/Lean since at least June 2011.   He was also an admitted smoker of Marijuana which was found in both his urine and blood tests.   His liver indicates the beginning stages of an unusual degrading known as “mild fatty metamorphosis”, and his brain tissue appeared compromised, both conditions symptomatic of DXM use.

Tray thumb 2In addition he was suspended from Krop Senior High School three times, for 10 days each incident, in the six months  prior to the shooting for behavioral issues.    His final suspension was from being on school grounds with stolen property from a local burglary.

He was detached from adult supervision at the time in question, in a relatively unfamiliar place, and according to his father Tracy Martin, “grounded” as discipline for his school behavior.

His friend Rachel Jeantel describes their phone call as Trayvon being “paranoid”.

Trayvon makes a trip to the store and buys two of the specific three ingredients needed to blend a drug cocktail he was well versed in making (Lean).  And appeared slightly exaggerated, tenuous, and wobbly (swaying) when you objectively review his physical movements on the video of the store during the purchase.  (full article link)

tray - Newest

This entry was posted in BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Cultural Marxism, Day By Day Trayvon Lies - The Story, media bias, propaganda, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, Zim Trial Witness - Deconstruction, Zimmerman Post Trial Threads. Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to Manufacturer Of Trayvon Martin’s Favorite Cocktail “Sizzurp” or “Lean” Pulls Codeine Product From Market….

1. auscitizenmom says:

And, we’re back to Trayvon. I doubt very many will make the connection between Trayvon and Lean even now.

2. James F says:

Too bad for sick people who legitimately need it. Once again a few thugs ruin something for everybody else.

3. John Galt says:

Discontinue production of thugs, not codeine cough syrup.

• partyzantski says:

Not just discontinue production of thugs, institute a sweeping recall of all units in the wild.
      GM does it for a defective switch to avoid liability, why not recall defective thugs as well? Thugs kill far more people than defective car parts (of whatever make, I mentioned GM only for the recent issues… all car makers have issues of one sort or another…) and that would cost a lot more, so why not recall the defective units?
      Maybe they will do it “for the children”.

4. FoxyGranny says:

Codeine is an effective cough suppressant . It is unfortunate that a drug, that may help many people when used for the purpose it was intended is being removed from availability because of Thugs?
    I agree with John Galt. Discontinue production of thugs, not codeine cough syrup.

• auscitizenmom says:

When I lived in California years ago, I was allergic to something (never did figure out what) and would wake up (usually on a Sat. night about 2:00 am) coughing and choking. The only thing that helped was the codeine cough syrup. Luckily since I moved to FL I haven’t had the problem because they only want to give out hydrocodone instead of codeine and it makes me violently ill.

• jordan2222 says:

Hydrocodone and oxycodone have become almost impossible to get in Florida. Have you tried to get any lately?

• auscitizenmom says:

No, I haven’t had the problem since I left California and the only time I really needed a cough medicine they wanted to give me hydrocodone, but that was a few years ago. I ended up mixing up some whiskey, lemon, and honey.

• rashomon says:

You did bring back memories. That mixture was my grandparents remedy. Apple cider vinegar if lemon wasn’t available. K.I.S.S.

• carterzest says:

Similar thing happened to the allergy medication I use, 12 hour, extended release Psuedoephedrin, the only thing that has ever worked well for my allergies. They changed the formula, made it prescription only, and its a PIA to get as you have to sell yourself to your doctor and they always try to talk you out of it. It is available over the counter in WA but, if I drive up there, I cannot buy enough to make it worth the trip, therefore, I continue to get what I used to get over the counter, with a prescription sticker on it and its really expensive now.

Thanks a lot Trayvon!

• FoxyGranny says:

Improper use of a medication, whether prescription or over the counter creates problems for legitiment user with true need.
          Last fall I contracted conjunctivitis, cold from my grandchildren. The doctor prescribed medication and recommended Psuedoephedrin which is available other the counter.
          What I didn’t know is that in my effort to purchase at local drugstore I would be ID like I was attempting to score illegal drugs. I was mortified. The pharmacy tech, told me it was because Pseudoephedrin is used manufacture or cook meth as a street drug.

Imagine…..

5. jc says:

Basically St Tray was killed by cough syrup. Wonder how many lawsuits are pending against mfgr…

6. The video posted yesterday in the Chiraq post of chief keef the 17 yr old rap star, the lyrics referenced lean, sizzurp etc. It is the drug of choice for these YBM. Not producing it isn’t going to solve the problem-they’ll use or find something else. You need a RX to get the stuff and in CA you can’t buy more than 2 cold remedies at the same time, yet the problem still remains. It’s not the manufacturer its the users-same as with guns-its not the gun its the users. I am sure this isn’t the only manufacturer of cough syrup with codeine. So good luck with that one.

7. F.D.R. in Hell says:

Trayvon was disappointed on hearing the news about Actvis.
    However, he was more upset that he didn’t get a sponsorship
    like Diddy’s Diddle Skittle Cocktail with Peach Cîroc. 👿

8. Moishe Pipik says:

So because stupid kids can’t stop drinking cough medicine, sick people have to suffer. Good work!

9. yankeeintx says:

I have a prescription bottle that lists promethazine w/codeine syrup, but under that it reads MFG-Hi-Tech substituted for Phenergan syrup w/codeine. The manufacturer Hi-Tech is still in business, and chances are there are other makers who won’t discontinue their product. Can’t anybody manufacture it once it goes generic? The bottle I have is 3 years old because I only used it sparingly, and I had to cut back on the prescribed dose because it knocks me for a loop.

10. Lou says:

when I read this I think of the masterpiece Bill Whittle put together, and YES, that was a MASTERPIECE!

11. PatriotUSA says:

Very sad a product like this get killed. It has a proper use and have used similar products many times. Sometimes it is the ONLY thing that will knock a cough back.

• BertDilbert says:

Pinaple juice works pretty good. i recently used canned though they say to use fresh. Drank about a large can per day for a cough suppressant over a 3 day period. Probably didn’t need all that sugar that came with it.but there is a lot of sugar in cough syrup too. Here is a fresh pineapple cough remedy I found.

Pineapple Cough Suppressant Recipe
      – 1 cup of fresh pineapple juice
      – 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice
      – 1 piece of ginger (about 3 inches)
      – 1 Tbsp raw honey
      – 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper

Combine all ingredients and take 1/4 cup, 2-3 x/day and repeat recipe daily.

Just the juice itself worked fine for me.

12. jordan2222 says:

$800?????? Holy crap and I recently threw away 2 old bottles that I found in one of the bathrooms.

Who figures out that these things combined will make someone high? I have heard of other things kids ingest to get stoned. Sounds like some people might get sick or even die experimenting with formulas that they dream up.

In the sixties, there was a nasal inhaler (Wyamine) that students would cut up into small pieces. It was used to keep you awake to study for exams. Back then, there were quite a few drugs that were readily available for the same purpose.

13. LittleLaughter says:

I think their decision has more to do with worrying about potential lawsuits. I’m guessing one or more of their lawyers advised that the possibility of some celebrity like Lil Wayne dying could spell a civil suit. It wouldn’t matter that the idiot thug misused the drug- only that high priced celebrity attys would argue that the drug company knew it was being misused. Money talks.

14. jordan2222 says:

His parents have no shame. They are dishonest to the core.. borderline evil..How could they not have known any of these things? Even if they didn’t, they do now and not only do they refuse to accept the facts, they lie and make money from it. Reading about those trash can rallies made me ill from knowing that people who were barely getting by in life were conned into giving their money to them. Someone suffers so that they can live in luxury. Borderline evil in my way of thinking. And what does that make the POTUS and AG who supported and now encourages them in their common goal to memorialize a thug.