Hat Tip Weaselzippers:

fineman tweet

Time Magazine - Obama photoshopped to look like he has won an Ac

This entry was posted in Dear Leader - Creepy POTUS Worship, media bias, propaganda. Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to MSNBC’s Howard Fineman Tweets Hollywood: You Should Thank Obama For “Academy Awards Diversity”…

1. ctdar says:

Sounds like Ellen did not do well, with these kinda quips no wonder:
    … and she closed with a joke about the odds of 12 Years a Slave taking home the ultimate prize: “Possibility No. 1 — 12 Years a Slave wins best picture. Possibility No. 2 — you’re all racists.”.

2. Sal Paradise says:

You shall have no other gods before me. ….Exodus 20:3

3. benzy says:

What???? The Oscars weren’t Bush’s fault? Obama’s taking credit for this one? Amazing how the liberal mind works, Barack Obama had nothing to do with the Oscars, not with the films (you didn’t build that), not with the stage production, not with the choices of who got an award. Yet, the liberals want to give him full credit and then take it a HUGE step further to somehow place it’s importance on an equal footing with the invasion of a sovereign nation. Simply stunning in its stupidity and gall.

4. LetJusticePrevail" says:

Dear Mr Fineman:

Vladimir Putin invites you to a duel. You may bring an Oscar, but he will be carrying something a little more practical:

• Partyzant says:

Man… Putin knows how to use it, too. I am sure that he can do the deed and shovel the remains into a hole or vat of acid faster than any other world leader. Muscle memory.

5. auscitizenmom says:

Moronic, stupid, ignorant, infantile, me-me-me, narcissistic, uppity, egocentric, arrogant, childish, self-centered, self-indulgent, overblown, stupid (wait, I already said that), supercilious actors.

• scaretactics says:

I think you were right to put stupid in there twice. Stupid squared sounds good to me. And i like all of the other adjectives as well.

6. dean says:

I knew “12 yrs a slave” won the best picture Oscar when Will Smith was selected to present it. can they be more obvious?? And American Hustle got screwed.

7. dean says:

They didn’t show much “tolerance” when Brokeback Mountain lost to that ABC Afterschool special called “Crash”.

8. radish says:

Oscar who?

9. Susan M. says:

That’s retarted, Sir.

10. sundance says:

Apparently 12 years a slave receiving an Oscar is the first time slavery has been confronted… or something. At least according to this California Democrat

• benzy says:

Apparently, Representative Bass only gets her news from the BET network if she thinks America has denied the existence of slavery for over 200 years. Maybe she has never heard of the Emancipation Proclamation.. seems to me that it fairly directly addressed slavery.

• That and it’s been thrown in, at least, my face for all my 42 years, from all sides, as something I should personally be both ashamed of and also have to pay for.

Oh, she knows. She’s just charging up her batteries, her source of power and wealth.

It comes natural to the Community Organizer. Rub raw the sores of discontent, as Alinsky once wrote. This makes it so the sores never heal, and so she always has power and material wealth.

“Keep picking at that scab!” — said no doctor ever.

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

She probably believes (like Oprah) that MILLIONS of blacks were lynched, too.

• doodahdaze says:

The Twits are Tweeting. Meanwhile the Russian Bear is Growling and the Chicom Snake is Hissing. The Twits Tweeting are pathetic.

• Partyzant says:

Since the blacks overwhelmingly (+95%) support and elect these fools into office, I believe that it would be hypocritical of them to not all rush off to sign up for and become meat for the grinder should their guy actually go toe to toe with Putin.

Meanwhile….

This is an actual Putin unofficial theme song.
          Obama does not have a theme song, except that creeepy “Obama, mmm mmmm mmmm” ditty they make kids sing.

Late breaking! THIS is E.P.I.C.!!!! MUST. WATCH!!!!

11. saltwater says:

I still like American Graffiti ! Jus sayin…..

• doodahdaze says:

Any slave movie would win the Oscars. C’mom. We know what they are. A Slave Movie or a Homo Movie. Wins.

• Partyzant says:

Given that equation, would a movie about homosexual slaves, sort of like “Roots meets Brokeback Mountain”, meets “Philadelphia” be the ultimate? The marketing would be GENIUS. Can’t fail! I express all copyright to this material. I await your call, Hollywood. Probably have to put the “V” in “smooth” in the pitch, though.
        Maybe work in a subplot about male choir members who start dropping in suspicious ways, as the love interest seeks to get to the bottom of it all.

• doodahdaze says:

Oscar and a Nobel Peace Prize! Subsidized tickets and a fine if you do not go see it. Have I covered all the bases? Does this seem far fetched at this point?

• Partyzant says:

My feelings about commercial cinema are pretty negative, as you may imagine from my parody above. To lighten the mood on a snowy day, can anyone list their favorite movies? Things that bring joy or a sense that you are watching quality?
            The ever downward trend of marketing films to reach the broadest audience and shock the viewer does the art no favors in the long run.
            I don’t know the last “feel good” film that I have watched. Maybe I’ll have to settle for solid plot, these off the top of my head. Not an “action” fan, either…
            Usual Suspects
            Manchurian Candidate
            12 Angry Men

• auscitizenmom says:

Jane Eyre (all the versions made)
              Gone with the Wind
              Stagecoach
              Phantom of the Opera
              Star Trek (the last two movies)
              Blazing Saddles
              All John Wayne movies
              It’s a Wonderful Life

• JudgyOnAWebsite says:

Maybe if they made one of the gay slaves also mentally challenged as well as a single mother?

• (starts writing “Slaves from homo space”) – where illegal space aliens (from GAY space, so they are even more victim-y) try to make a new life for themselves as illegal aliens and then Rush Limbaugh tries to eat them. Sure I’d be selling out my beliefs but then I can buy myself an island and stick my head in it as this country falls in the toilet.