Another Kennedy Walks – Childishly Clapping ‘Yea Me’ After Jury Verdict….

her mom Ethel, joined the ovation“…. Yeah, of course she did.

NEW YORK – Kerry Kennedy has been found not guilty of drugged driving — and gave herself a hearty round of applause after jurors were dismissed from court by a Westchester County judge.

kerry kennedy 2

The jury handed down the verdict after just 30 minutes of deliberation Friday morning. The six-member panel had deliberated about 45 minutes Thursday night after being handed the case.

Kennedy — who had faced up to a year in jail if convicted — hugged both her lawyers as the verdict was read, and then began clapping after the jurors left the courtroom.

Her lawyers and a band of supporters, including mom Ethel, joined the ovation. (continue reading)

This entry was posted in New York, Notorious Liars, Police action, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

48 Responses to Another Kennedy Walks – Childishly Clapping ‘Yea Me’ After Jury Verdict….

1. Chip Bennett says:

It’s good to be a Kennedy.

The victims of their reckless lawlessness? Not so much.

2. F.D.R. in Hell says:

Trust me on the 8th Circle, when it comes to the Kennedys,
    Lucifer always gets the last laugh. 👿

3. eweturn says:

“terrified witnesses recalled how Kennedy hit the tractor trailer, blew a tire and kept driving for miles on a smoking tire rim — cutting off fellow drivers and swerving in and out of lanes. Exiting the freeway, Kennedy reversed into a guardrail before being found slumped over the wheel at an intersection at Route 22. She failed field and sobriety tests”

I bet the car was totaled. She couldn’t just pay the fine, take the points?

4. yadent says:

Laws are for thee, not for me…..money talks and I walks…..

5. auscitizenmom says:

She’s got the Kennedy teeth. How about that?

6. Partyzant says:

She clapped for herself in the courtroom? Man, that is CLASSY. What a self-indulgent child.

7. Mike says:

All men equal in the eyes of the law… or not…

8. Dr. Bogus Pachysandra says:

If you haven’t had any experience with Ambien,,,,and if she did mistakenly take it instead of her other medicine,,,,I can understand. Ambien made me sleepwalk, sleep cook, sleep watch a tv that wasn’t turned on, etc..I almost burnt my house down while taking that cr@p! My doc didn’t believe me back then, but due to problems some of his other patients have had, and due to the exposure given by many, he believes now. There are reports from cops about sleep driving and they all involve that cr@p drug, Ambien!

Nasty, nasty stuff! I was gaining weight, cuz I’d sleepwalk into the kitchen and eat a loaf of bread! One night I threw some chicken in a dry frying pan, turned on the stove, and went to watch the tv that wasn’t on. I woke up when the smoke got down to the floor where I was reclining and watching the tv. Wonder what show my brain was replaying? Didn’t remember a thing!

That said, I’d still like to see the two capsules next to each other, to see if they are easily confused.

• auscitizenmom says:

I have a friend who takes Ambien and I have had long conversations with her that she doesn’t remember and I really worry about her taking that stuff.

• ctdar says:

A medication that strong should not be sitting side by side with others so there is no chance of mixup. Period.
      She could have killed innocent people by getting behind the wheel to begin with, crashes into a truck, and than continues on smoking rims…instead she claps because she got away with the charges?
      No sympathy here.

• FoxyGranny says:

I agree, I would like to see the two medicines side by side for comparison. I too had experience with Ambien, I washed clothes, cleaned the bathroom, moved items around my home and picked up items at 24 hr drugstore. Oh yeah. My doctor brushed off my concerns. Then I received a call from ex husband that reported I had called him in middle of night and talked “racy”. I checked call record on my iphone and it happened. That was it…. No more for me I would rather be up all night than act inappropriately. To think my doctor didn’t want to address the concern, is beyond caring. I care, about inappropriate actions and if Ms Kennedy did in fact take Ambien it reinforces the danger of the drug on some people.
      Personally, if I were Ms Kennedy I would feel responsible if I felt the Ambien was at fault.
      Justice is justice, and she should not be exempt because of her name.

• The Angel's Trumpet says:

Granny you might feel responsible because you aren’t an overindulged adult child with no sense of taking responsibility for your actions. Let’s give her the benefit of the doubt and say she took the Ambien by accident. She is still accountable for not reading the rx bottle. There are warning labels on Ambien and directions to take it when you are in bed. Thyroid medication you take first thing in the morning and does not have bright orange or green stickers on it warning of the effects. I don’t understand why this drug is still on the market. It’s a fact there are people who take Ambien for the euphoric and anxiety-reducing benefit and she has reportedly been on it for 10 years so she’s no doubt aware of it’s many side effects. I’m just guessing that this was not the first time she had taken it during the day but it finally caught up with her when she got behind the wheel of a car.

9. Dr. Bogus Pachysandra says:

ctdar,
    Problem is,,, you’re asleep, not conscious of what you’re doing. She probably had no idea that she’d side swiped the truck, or was driving on a bare rim. And she wouldn’t remember any of it! She was driving in the real world, but her brain was in a dream world. It’s a nasty drug, and my doc seldom prescribes it now. Too many problems!
    From Healthcentral;
    “Rarely, after taking this drug, people have gotten out of bed and driven vehicles while not fully awake (“sleep-driving”). People have also sleepwalked, prepared/eaten food, made phone calls, or had sex while not fully awake. Often, these people do not remember these events. This problem can be dangerous to you or to others. If you find out that you have done any of these activities after taking this medication, tell your doctor right away. Your risk is increased if you use alcohol or other medications that can make you drowsy while taking zolpidem.”
    Only,,, it’s not so rare!
    Bogie

10. Dr. Bogus Pachysandra says:

Oh! And I agree, they shouldn’t be kept together. Specially if they looked similar.

11. AdukeLAXobserver says:

If Ted can get away with murder stands to reason she can get away with this. And oh yeah, don’t try this if your name isn’t Kennedy.

12. MATTHEWM says:

I guess that to have been born a Kennedy is to have suffered enough.

13. IFoundMyVoice says:

Imagine if a Kennedy were to shoot and kill an unarmed black teenager? Progressive heads would be popping like bubble wrap.

14. remmy says:

I can see why Andrew Cuomo dumped her for Sandra Lee.

Oh well, at least nobody drowned.

15. ctdar says:

Will the bootleg courtroom video be available to view?
    Puhleeeze.