..”Probably fusion”

A profound and appreciative HatTip to elvischupacabra.    This is funny.  No, correction, this is perhaps funny enough to deserve a warning –  You might want to duct tape your stomach or your sides might possibly just split.

probably fusion 1

probably fusion

source

This entry was posted in Humor & Quizzes, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to ..”Probably fusion”

1. auscitizenmom says:

That is hysterical.

2. Funny again. I discovered this dude’s site a couple of years ago, and every single post is funny.

The dude is a complete a..hole, but I completely understand, empathize, and wish I was him.

3. Chip Bennett says:

Massanutten, if I’m not mistaken, is a town built around any eponymous ski resort in Virginia.

I can only imagine the safety issues Mr. Flecker feels the need to address via a “terrawatt floodlight” directed at his neighbor’s house, the poor dear.

4. rumpole2 says:

That’s pretty funny… in my dreams I deal with people with that much wit 😀

5. nyetneetot says:

Clues! Oh that was great!

6. rashomon says:

That was bunches more amusing than 99.9% of the stuff that our “entertainment” economy gets paid to distract us from more serious matters. Whoa!

7. David Thorne is my internet hero. Funny you should post this, I spent a lot of time over the weekend re-reading his site. Never gets old.

8. Lou says:

I definitely side with the Aussie on this one. some people are so disrespectful to infringe on another’s rights. who the heck cares who his last neighbor was? good read though

9. ZurichMike says:

OMG I am still laughting. Thanks for the yuck-yucks this morning! LOL!

10. addercatter says:

Ahh this is the funniest thing I’ve read in a long time!!!

11. CoffeeBreak says:

This is a great post. Aaaaand, I woke up my SO even though I tried to stifle it down to a Muttley laugh.

Thank you and elvischupacabra (or, evilchupacabra- still a knee-slapper months later, although unintended IIRC).

12. Joey Miller says:

Guy sounds like an asshole, shouldn’t have sneaked onto his neighbor’s property to mess with the light. Sounds like a pain in the ass neighbor, who is more concerned about being an internet attention whore than communicating like an adult.

13. Cymrygirl says:

I do have to say, David is quite a good writer. He could go professional. This is hilarious!

14. CarrieAnn says:

Now if this guy had a sitcom I might actually consider getting cable again.