DEFEAT MITCH – The rest is easy….

To me – the McConnell 2014 video is creepy, really creepy.   But then again I can think of no-one who is more dangerous to the cause of conservatism than Kentucky Decepticon, Mitch McConnell.

Rand Paul is walking a tightrope over the Rubicon betting on McConnell winning the primary challenge in May and then giving Paul the establishment Republican approval toward a presidential bid.

(Via The Hill)  Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) sought to emphasize his Tea Party ties Monday by signing papers to file for reelection with Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.).

In a video released Tuesday, McConnell is shown signing his filing papers with Paul and Agriculture Commissioner Jaime Comer (R), who are both Tea Party favorites in Kentucky.

McConnell — long a target of grassroots conservatives — is facing a primary challenge from businessman Matt Bevin, who has already won the backing of some prominent national conservative groups.

Boehner McConnell

The incumbent has been working to shore up support on his right flank for months. He won Paul’s endorsement, and has emphasized conservative causes, like the Balanced Budget Amendment. He voted against a two-year budget deal approved by Congress last month.

In the filing video, titled “United,” Paul touts McConnell’s work as GOP leader in the Senate.

“What he has done, and what allows him to be the most powerful Republican up there is that he can pull people together,” Paul says, “United on ObamaCare. United for a Balanced Budget Amendment.”

Paul’s comments answer another attack McConnell is facing from his left flank, where he’s up against Democrat Alison Lundergan Grimes — that his leadership abilities have waned and his seniority in the Senate has made him simply out of touch with Kentucky. (continue reading)

mcconnellshooting-conservatives

This entry was posted in Decepticons, Election 2014, Matt Bevin, Mitch McConnell, Notorious Liars, propaganda, Rand Paul, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Mitch McConnell Tries To Align With Tea Party To Save His Re-election Bid – Touts Relationship With Rand Paul….

1. Murse says:

Rand Paul seems to be in line with the Rinos on illegal alien amnesty.

• Murse says:

It seems Rand will put his interests before the good of the country. I will not vote for him. Congressional control is more important than who is in the Whitehouse.

• Murse says:

I am of the opinion that massive amnesty (11 miilion) is huge liability on the back of the middle class. If Rand can pass a law that prevents these immigrants from seeking welfare dependency then I can go along. I have had frequent contact with the immigrant population and have learned thru observation that they did not come to America to take the traditional path to prosperity. They will take the path of least resistance and in current-day America that is welfare dependency.

• yankeeintx says:

I’m in Texas, and I see it on a daily basis too. I would just offer a simple solution. If you are here, and you have a job, then you can keep it, but you are barred from getting any type of welfare entitlements. You also go to the back of the line, and wait for legal status. For all those who are not working, or have broken any other laws, then you get deported.(and they are welcome to take their anchor babies with them) I’ve seen some that want the American dream, and the others that just want to bring what they left behind with them. Nothing will work until we secure the border.

• rashomon says:

I’m disgusted because of the thousands of immigrants who have followed the law, learned English, studied The Constitution, applied themselves to becoming self-sustaining and are patiently waiting for citizenship. Why do these usurpers get special preference and the attention of Congress? The Dream Act and all others such efforts are dishonest and disrespectful. The Congress Critters who support this nonsense should lose their positions as our representatives.

• yankeeintx says:

It is disgusting. I have heard horror stories of people with advanced degrees trying to come here legally and waiting for years. IMO Obozo’s uncle and aunt in Boston should have gotten the boot too.

• Lou says:

Republicans as well as Democrats want the Hispanic vote. In Russia, the citizens took to the street and worked with the police to deport the immigrants.

2. taqiyyologist says:

The only question I have is: what Tea Party?

When I see (T) next to a candidate’s name, I’ll quit asking that question.

This Is Lunacy. Where’s our actual, de-facto, existing “party”?

Hell, even “Blue Dogs” never were called a party!

An idea is not a party. Then again, if we did actually form and incorporate one, it would probably be infiltrated by Entryists, anyway, who would run as one of us (Walker, Christie), and then become one of them. If we ever did have a party we would have to have the balls to actually kick people out for not adhering to our philosophies. The Dems do that., because they are not stupid. The Republicans say, “Hey, it’s all Good!™” and STILL TO THIS DAY acknowledge John McCain as a Republican. Among many, many others. If there were ever to be a real (T)ea Party, we would have to prevent Entryism.

Otherwise, just another Boy Scouts of A, just another RC Church, just another G.O.P.

• St. Benedict's Thistle says:

You are correct. Sadly.

• annieoakley says:

Sadly, you are exactly right. I have never ever quite been comfortable with Rand because his father is Ron. The family thinks it is ‘entitled’ (to the Presidency).

• Lou says:

I liked Rand because I thought he was against affirmative action, but his economic policies are horrible as well. I agree with him on some things, but the free market principles he speaks of are just the same thing we are experiencing today as far as giving subsidies to corps that outsource labor. there aren’t any good choices as far as politicians. sadly.

• I was going to say Episcopal, since it’s harder to find a non-leftist here than in the R.C. churches, which still retain some traditional folks.

And our Boy Scout chapter is still quite conservative, even – or maybe especially – our black families .

But the G.O.P. and the neocons? Nah.

OTOH, the original modern conservatism started here, before Marxism tried to choke it to death via p.c. constrictions:

As Kirk said many times, the word “conservative” is best viewed as an adjective. Thus, I ask people, “a conservative what?” And when folks turn the question around, I’m a small government conservative.

• taqiyyologist says:

I meant no offense to the RC Church. It would be my first pick were I to actually join one.

It was, still, intentionally infiltrated, and it was allowed! Through the media and other pressures, homosexuals and Marxists were allowed to infiltrate and prevent the “free association” from being practiced by the seminaries What happened in the U.S. Catholic Church was insidious. Just so deviants could gain recruits.

It’s not the RC Church’s fault — not entirely. Ours, too.

Same with B.S.A., same with the G.O,P. We said it’s all good.

The Dems aren’t that stupid, and they will EAT one of their own who deviates from the Party Line.

Who have the G.O,P. ever kicked out? Maybe a sex-scandal-ridden pol or two, around whom Dems would have circled the wagons. (It’s all good….)™.

3. taqiyyologist says:

McConnell Tries To Align With Something That Does Not Exist…

Hey Mitch! Hows about you say “Screw the G.O.P.” and CREATE the TEA PARTY.

Instead of “aligning” yourself with a chimera.

• taqiyyologist says:

Millions of UKIP supporters would agree: Brits have more courage.

• The re-birth of conservatism in Europe is soo encouraging. Though it’s not economic conservatism – hasn’t gotten there yet, but it sure is a get-government-off-our-backs form.

For Americans, the big push-back is against the left labeling us racists. For Europeans – Geert Wilders’ PVV, the Sweden Democrats, etc. – it’s being branded Nazis.

• taqiyyologist says:

Or continue to play your role in this farce, sitting comfortably in the lap of the G.O.P.

Which is it, Mitch? Courage? Or Cowardice?

• taqiyyologist says:

I know it’s hard, though, Mitch, doing the math in your head. I can imagine.

Five to ten visits to exotic resorts a year, never having to pay for a meal. Limos, private jets, catered events every other day. Basically, perks that are “out the yin-yang”, as it were. Not to mention the cash money from the G.O.P., a subsidiary of the D.N.C. (a branch of Soros, Inc.)

Versus saving your country which you love.

Damn. Decisions, decisions.

• taqiyyologist says:

Greater love hath no man, than he lay down his exorbitant compensation and entitlements and bennies for his brothers.

–Alternate Universe Jesus

• Stormy says:

I’m going to enjoy this line for weeks: Instead of “aligning” yourself with a chimera. 😉

4. Coast says:

Well, Paul is dead to me. United on Obamacare…yea, you mean united with Obama.

5. Aslan's Girl says:

So, no hope of Paul retracting his endorsement, then.
    If one helps a Decpticon, one is a Decepticon by proxy. Damn.
    Aiding and abetting.

6. yankeeintx says:

Rand Paul announced his lawsuit against the gov’t, and asked people to become part of the class action suit. I guess Mitch figured he’d try to get people to “join” him too, but all you are actually doing is giving away your mailing address -oh, and you also get a chance to donate too.

7. justfactsplz says:

It’s very disappointing that Paul is endorsing McConnell. I do not trust him to be president since he was so quick to sell out to a Rino. You scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours is something I find very distasteful. Mitch is bad for this country and Rand does not have the best interest of this country in his actions. Some Tea Party politician he has turned out to be. SMHARME.

8. Cherpa1 says:

I like Mitch. Glad to see Paul endorsing him and hope it is not the kiss of death. Mitch is lots better then most and certainly not as bad as a few. Good Luck Mitch.