Bradenton, Florida – A 70-year-old man pushing his wife in a wheelchair with his granddaughter by his side says he was beaten for trying to slow a car down in his neighborhood.

[…]  All James Gorman wanted was for a car speeding down the road to slow down. That car ended up stopping, and what happened next would end up putting James Gorman in the hospital.

That’s when the car stopped and two men got out who proceeded to beat Gorman unconscious.

“He grabbed my hands … proceeded to beat the daylight out me,” he said. “He knocked me out.”

Gorman was left with a torn rotator cuff, a black eye, broken glass and pounding headaches.

“I guess decided they needed to show how big a men they were,” he said.

One of the attackers tried to gouge his left eye.

[…]  Gorman says the men responsible are two black males in their 20s.  (link)

This entry was posted in Anti-White Intifada, BGI - Black Grievance Industry, CRS, Cultural Marxism, Death Threats, media bias, Polar Bear Hunting, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Racism, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to 70-year-old Grandfather Beaten Senseless For Asking Black Motorist To Slow Down..

1. Murse says:

A similar situation happened in my neigborhood two years ago. My dad and his elderly neighbor were out front talking when a car of guys (white-in their twenties) came speeding by (speedlimit is 15mph due to all the little kids in the area). The elderly neighbor yelled for them to slow down to which the driver slammed on the brakes and jumped out and ran up and started making threats. It turns out this guy just got out of prison and was showing off how tough he was to his friends. What he didn’t count on was my brother coming out of the house the moment the ex-con ran up on my dad and neighbor. My brother has traveled extensively on the sordid side of humanity (before he found a purpose with the church) and he is no stranger to meeting violence with violence. In fact, it would be apt to describe him as a highly skilled street fighter. This show-off ex-con virtually ran to his car when my brother jumped in the mix and you could see the fear in his eyes as he sensed the violence that was about to be visited upon him. So, the lesson is the same and never changes: force understands force. When people in masse begin to carry bats and handguns and are willing to use them this nonsense will come to an end. Otherwise, the enemy is counting upon complacency.

• partyzant says:

+eleventy. It is the only logic understood. Counterforce brings balance to an unbalanced equation. Yin yang.

• Spar Harmon says:

When I figure out how to post a photo here, I’ll send a picture of my knock back walking cane- Rock maple, stout, Bald Eagle handle/head, Wicked, yellow hooked beak, back of head like a ballpeen hammer, nice blue eyes, head tinted white, righteous stern frown.

2. Reblogged this on My opinions on America's issues and commented:
    Just show that we are not safe no matter where we are. Black, White, Latino society has gone mad

3. LetJusticePrevail" says:

Here’s good news. One of James Gorman’s assailants has already been caught:

He was released after posting a $1500 bond.

4. IFoundMyVoice says:

There goes Eric Holder’s New Year’s plans. These hate crimes run him ragged!

5. LetJusticePrevail" says:

Joy Ann Reid is so completely dishonest about the “Knockout Game”, and how extensive it is. No small wonder that she praises the NY Times report on Benghazi, too. #clueless

6. thefirstab says:

It states in the linked article that the front passenger said a few “nasty words” before punching the victim. I wonder what those words were, hmmmm??
    Wonder if any witnesses heard them? Obviously someone did, as they are mentioned in the article.
    Curious. Hate crime maybe? Oh I’m sorry, DOJ guidelines say you can’t be white and call it a hate crime. Is that right, Mr Holder?

7. doodahdaze says:

I can,t shoot too good with only one good eye left anymore. But 12 ga. Buckshot does not seem to care bout my aim after a bout 20 yards.

8. scaretactics says:

My parents live in Bradenton. They are elderly and rarely leave their gated community except to go to the doctor or to church. Thank God there is one less thug on the streets there.

• MouseTheLuckyDog says:

Not yet. God is only half done.

• IFoundMyVoice says:

My elderly uncle and aunt do too. This year has seen a lot of thug types climbing the fence into the neighborhood to break into cars. Residents never used to lock their doors during the day because the retirees were all popping in on one another to visit, have coffee, etc. Now they keep the doors doubled locked and set their car alarms.

My aunt has a VERY vocal parrot who– if you ring their bell– yells,”What do you WANT?” like a shrew and then says,”Get away” in a deep male voice. Nice alarm to have when you’re not home.

9. Renee says:

I think it was mean to the kid, by saying he didn’t belong.

10. IFoundMyVoice says:

Eye gouging. Because a two on one attack against a senior citizen just doesn’t have enough cred.

• auscitizenmom says:

Funny that you mention that. I watched Navy play in a bowl game on Saturday. Our quarterback was tackled and one of the other guys joined in and stuck his fingers in his face guard trying to poke his eyes. They had to take our QB of the field, work on his eyes, and put a plastic face guard on his helmet to protect him in the future. Is that crazy? Even the commentators mentioned this. The guy on the other team finally got thrown out of the game for his infractions. The announcers said they thought he was trying to get thrown out, that he didn’t act like he even wanted to play. Crazy.