The Beginning – Oregon Billboard Hits Message Home

This billboard was spotted today in Oregon:

obamacare lie billboard

The formatting of presentation as a question makes this excellent.

Why lie?…  Indeed

This entry was posted in Notorious Liars, Obamacare, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to The Beginning – Oregon Billboard Hits Message Home

1. auscitizenmom says:

Very good!

2. kateyleigh says:

Reblogged this on myrandomthoughtsandmusing and commented:
    Why indeed? If you have to lie about it, you’re probably doing the wrong thing. And it almost certainly not for the good of ‘the people’. More likely good for yourselves.

3. justfactsplz says:

That’s all they know how to do is lie.

4. PatriotUSA says:

PRICELESS and found in Oregon, or as I call it POORegon, and of course central POORegon, home of poverty with a view.

Stealing oopsy, I mean re-posting over on Patriot’s Corner.

• Spar Harmon says:

Why are you so negative about Oregon? I really enjoyed living there, and several time I have noticed people here post negative references as if everyone would know what they mean. I’m curious, that’s all,

• stella says:

I think it depends where you live in Oregon. The coastal area is more liberal politically, especially Eugene and Portland. The western part of the state is more conservative. It’s a beautiful state, though, isn’t it?

• stella says:

P.S.: I live in Michigan, which is a really beautiful place. You can imagine how I feel about the awful, negative, comments made because of Detroit.

• Spar Harmon says:

My partner and I retired together in 2005 to Lincoln City, OR. Besides the joy of living on a west-facing mountainous seacoast, I loved the spirit of the people there. Being mainly apolitical then as now, I never was concerned about the balance of the 2 parties, but there were many things about the unique way the state government works that I liked. A lot of thinking outside the box solutions to typical State Government issues…
          I lived in Chicago through most of the ’80s and had reasons to travel through much of Michigan. We vacationed on a beach on lake Michigan one summer and there was coal strewn on that beach. Your recent thread White Hurricane had a video that recalled that to me. I’m a back country kind of guy and found upper Michigan gorgeous…

5. BigMamaTEA says:

Can anybody read in the lower right bottom corner? I don’t need glasses, I just need more light! {snark}

• Forrest says:

I believe it says “Paid for by Leona Consulting.” The brainchild of Lindsay Berschauer, who is a young Republican trying to run as a state representative in Oregon. A quite controversial figure, by some accounts. I am not local, so someone else might know better.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Thanks Forrest! I always like to find the “back-story.”

• Forrest says:

You bet! It is always good to know who is funding these kind of brazen initiatives. Our voice is seldom hear outside of conservative circles, let alone pasted on a billboard. Unfortunately, those among us who are brave enough to openly express these common sentiments (in such a liberal/progressive culture) are branded as “controversial” or worse. Times like these really help me to appreciate this treehouse 🙂

6. Laffer Curv says:

And then there was the rest of the story: