Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
Jimmy Jack on Thursday August 17th – O… JoAnn Leichliter on U.S., Canada and Mexico Outlin… Jimmy Jack on Thursday August 17th – O… Dora on August 17th – 2017 Presi… farmhand1927 on August 17th – 2017 Presi… Bob Thoms on NAFTA Day #1 Recap… Maquis on NAFTA Day #1 Recap… NoeliCannoli on August 17th – 2017 Presi… The Boss on Steve Bannon Interview: China… Donna in Oregon on Thursday August 17th – O… KBR on August 17th – 2017 Presi… wheatietoo on August 17th – 2017 Presi… NoeliCannoli on August 17th – 2017 Presi… BobinFL on MAGAnomics – Overall Eco… colddeadhandsyoudirt… on NAFTA Day #1 Recap…
- August 17th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #210
- Thursday August 17th – Open Discussion Thread
- NAFTA Day #1 Recap…
- Steve Bannon Interview: China is Biggest Economic and Geopolitical Adversary – All Else Chaff and Countermeasures…
- MAGAnomics – Overall Economic Confidence Doubles in Latest YouGov Poll…
Historical Campfire Conversations
- Nothing has changed except the names. 2011's 'Occupy Wall Street' is 2017's "Antifa protests". Same/Same, just a n… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 hours ago
- FYI 🤔 The FBI investigator that was "moved" to an "HR position", was same FBI investigator under FBI IG probe for C… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 hours ago
- In 2011 Democrat Nancy Pelosi said of 'Occupy Wall Street' protests: "God Bless These People"... youtube.com/watch?v=q3Bg_A… 3 hours ago
- For those who don't remember, the 2011 left-wing "Occupy Wall Street" protests were heralded by the American Nazi P… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 hours ago
- Enough with the "monuments" talk. Remember the "Occupy Movement of 2011"? Let's cut to the chase and get down to t… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
Daily Archives: August 29, 2013
Unacceptable: pic.twitter.com/woN4vSjEpE — Senator Ted Cruz (@SenTedCruz) August 29, 2013
British Parliament Says NO to Military Involvement In Syria – Prime Minister David Cameron Concedes He Will Not Engage British Military In any Action… What Will Obama Do Now?
Britain Says NO – Massive loss of support for President Obama’s plan. The British Parliament votes, and tells their Prime Minister, David Cameron, not to involve British Military in Syria. Mr Miliband [Labor Party Leader] said: ‘There having been no … Continue reading
…. Therefore this man is RACIST ! Want proof? How many black British Prime Ministers have there been? See? Toldya…. I’ll bet George Bush even called him.
Immigration Reform – Congressman Luis Gutiérrez Shows How Insane The Progressive Left Has Become About The Issue….
(Via National Review) At a town-hall event in Chantilly, Va., yesterday, Gutiérrez told attendees that while he has objections to the immigration bill passed by the Senate earlier this year, he would “vote for that proposal today . . . … Continue reading
Quite a kerfuffle amid the media scoopers today. Who really knows the origin of the back story, which has led to this recent news cycle based on the continued liberal goal of isolation, but one thing is certain. The media are quite … Continue reading