Here’s the way  I personally filter the level of perceived strategic risk by the administration.  If Fran Townsend is talking about this on CNN – this is a moderate/medium risk.   However, if CNN removes Townsend and replaces with cloaked White House operative, Susan Kelly, then the risk to the White House is High/Severe.  Tune in to see which face CNN fronts.

blood on their hands

CNN has uncovered exclusive new information about what is allegedly happening at the CIA, in the wake of the deadly Benghazi terror attack.

Four Americans, including Ambassador Christopher Stevens, were killed in the assault by armed militants last September 11 in eastern Libya.

Sources now tell CNN dozens of people working for the CIA were on the ground that night, and that the agency is going to great lengths to make sure whatever it was doing, remains a secret.

CNN has learned the CIA is involved in what one source calls an unprecedented attempt to keep the spy agency’s Benghazi secrets from ever leaking out.

Since January, some CIA operatives involved in the agency’s missions in Libya, have been subjected to frequent, even monthly polygraph examinations, according to a source with deep inside knowledge of the agency’s workings.

The goal of the questioning, according to sources, is to find out if anyone is talking to the media or Congress.

It is being described as pure intimidation, with the threat that any unauthorized CIA employee who leaks information could face the end of his or her career.

In exclusive communications obtained by CNN, one insider writes, “You don’t jeopardize yourself, you jeopardize your family as well.”

Another says, “You have no idea the amount of pressure being brought to bear on anyone with knowledge of this operation.”

“Agency employees typically are polygraphed every three to four years. Never more than that,” said former CIA operative and CNN analyst Robert Baer.

In other words, the rate of the kind of polygraphs alleged by sources is rare.  (read more)

This entry was posted in Benghazi-Gate, Clinton(s), Conspiracy ?, Egypt & Libya Part 2, Islam, Israel, Jihad, media bias, Obama re-election, Obama Research/Discovery, Russia, Secretary of State, Sept 11, Terrorist Attacks, Turkey, Uncategorized, United Nations, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

74 Responses to Benghazi Bombshell: CIA Had “Dozens” of People On Ground During Benghazi Attack, Agency Making “Unprecedented Attempt” To Keep Details From Leaking Out…

1. sundance says:

2. sangell says:

Wish I was a polygraph examiner. You can bet the Obama Administration is hiring them as fast as they can. Maybe that’s part of his new jobs program. White House “Plumbers”

3. labrat says:

It’s always been my gut feeling that whatever was really going on in Benghazi was going to be the downfall of this administration – if we ever find out the truth.

• maryfrommarin says:

Pray that we do find out the truth. Families deserve to know. The American people deserve to know.

• Bailey says:

perhaps the slow unraeling of the neglect and disregard during Benghazi will be exposed .Before 2014 elections

• PatriotUSA says:

This regime will continue to bury this with whatever bodies, blood, lies and deceptions it has to. This has been a lie since day one and makes Watergate look like a teeny, tiny blister. They will do all they can to keep the truth from the American people and the LIV’s they want to for the 2014 elections.

My grandfather, uncles and father would be totally disgusted and want to see these traitors swing, every last one of them. They all fought from WW1 up through Korea.

4. caseyanderson2112 says:

Wow. For a “phony” crisis they sure are making a lot of smoke. 😉

5. Sharon says:

I want obama hooked up to a polygraph.

6. freegz says:

Programming note: Was there a political cover up surrounding the Benghazi attack that killed four Americans? Watch a CNN special investigation — The Truth About Benghazi, Tuesday at 10 p.m. ET.

7. PR says:

More evidence about a “Phony Scandal”. What will it take to impeach this moron and remove him from office?

• Sharon says:

What he has done is ok with Congress. Until that changes…nothing changes. Congress is OK with him. If they weren’t, they’d be taking steps on many fronts that they have no intention of taking.

They are ok with what he has done and with what he is doing.

• canadacan says:

I am reminded of an old Arab saying
        ” The dogs bark but the caravan moves on”
        I have seen nothing of substance to stop the Obama caravan.
        my personal opinion is defunding of Obamacare would be a start. however the rhinos are a disgusting bunch, I’m not going to hold my breath
        I pray everyday for the conservatives in the Congress.

• Sharon says:

Oh, anything would be a start.

The reason there is no “start” is because they are ok with where things are. They have no interest in starting because they have no interest in going to a different place.

They are ok with what he is doing. Period.

• michellc says:

These hearings all are a joke. I’ve came to the conclusion they don’t want to uncover anything, if they did it would be uncovered. They’re either A. Dragging this out until the elections or B. They’re part of the cover up.
        Either way they’re just as much enemies of the state as Obama is.
        There are some congressmen who have tried to get a bill to the floor to appoint a special committee with all the investigative powers they need at their disposal yet we continue having several committees showboating and getting basically nowhere. Why? Because Boehner, Cantor and Issa don’t want to uncover it for one of the two reasons I stated.
        We knew within days of the attack that CIA was on the scene, this isn’t breaking news. We knew who he met with, we knew of the very high probability of weapon running at least since Rand Paul asked Hillary about it. I think even before. Really the only thing new is pressure on the CIA to keep quiet and even this isn’t really new, we knew of them being forced to sign agreements, we knew they were keeping them quiet.
        Here is a very good explanation that GP posted this morning.

8. MKP says:

(King? Shah? Emir?) Obama is at Two Dozen (Phony) Scandals and Counting

He certainly ain’t no President, that’s for damn sure

9. hawkeye13 says:

Does anyone really believe that the truth will come out? Anyone believe that any of the scandal will stick to Obama?

• MKP says:

Yes! I still have faith.

• maryfrommarin says:

I believe it will.

BHO and Co. will not elude Nemesis forever.

• I don’t really understand why CNN would tell the truth right now, unless it is to smooth the path for Hillary in the next presidential election and the Democrats next year. Maybe they know this information is going to come out anyway and want to lessen the impact on the midterms next year by getting it out now; it could be old news by the time the elections come around. Maybe CNN is simply going to rehash what Fox News has already reported and consider it mission accomplished. What we already know would be new to CNN viewers.

Although I have seen some good reporting on CNN at times, the only reason I recognized it to be “good” is because I had already been exposed to the information reported elsewhere. Like many members here, I don’t believe CNN would actually break a story that would hurt Obama and the Democrats badly if it could just safely sit on it.

To be honest, I don’t even trust Fox News as much as I have in the past; there was too much provably bad reporting on the Zimmerman case. I don’t want “fair and balanced”, just the facts.

10. cassidy says:

coverup time..I asked a question a few days back, about how many enemy casualties reported into the local hospital…take that number and then add KIA (killed in action), THEN you get an idea on how many guns were being used….Seals are good shots, but so are a lot of the CIA guys. If there were 20 guns operational, you can bet there were `100 enemy wounded, at least. After all, it was a 6 hour fire fight. Someone who knows Arabic, call the local Benghazi hospital, and I think anyone there will remember THAT night, and tell you how many bad guys came in with bullet holes.

11. Wizzum says:

If it is more expedient for the real power brokers to throw Hillary or BHO under the bus then that is what will happen. If they can gain something by sacrificing the Golfer in Chief or that thing that Slick Willy married to avert attention away from something that may disrupt their power base then they will do it in a heartbeat.

12. bullnuke says:

I pray one of these CIA operatives come forward and tell their story. I still need convincing the major networks will cover any of this on the level it needs. Hillary must be getting nervous. Too much negative stuff coming out for her liking.

• ctdar says:

Clinton is a sociopath, nothing bothers her…how many bodies has she left in her wake?

• maryfrommarin says:

What does it say about the state of our country that we are ruled by so many sociopaths and narcissists? We allowed it to happen.

• maryfrommarin says:

And I meant the general “we”–I know that most people here fought tooth and nail NOT to let that happen.

• ctdar says:

don’t forget the fraud, Soros linked voting machines, people voting in multiple states and the dead rising from their graves to cast their vote.

• Liberty Laxative says:

Well, that is what I allude to below. Frightening. And for how much longer can we as Christians and/or decent people continue to be loyal to a nation that conducts itself in this manner? I am just saying, that is all . . . I think at some point in the next five years many millions will be looking at themselves in the mirror, thinking of their families, parents, communities, and especially again, their kids, and asking themselves the same thing.

13. FedUp says:

Honestly IMO I think the reason that they didn’t utilize the resources we had in the region is because this Administration would have to explain who they helped. They then made the decision not to help, because they were hedging their bet that the forces on the ground could handle the situation. Obviously they also after making their decision decided to ignore any obvious signs that the ground forces needed help. The question then is why would one take that course of action politically speaking, when it makes such a rah rah American moment to save them?

Well when you’ve spent the last 3 3/4 years blaming Bush for everything you can’t exactly say, “Well it’s true that Iraq had WMD’s, and the CIA tracked them to Libya.” Leftist love to proclaim how Bush was full of it about WMD’s, and so he was full of it about everything else. They can’t publicly start acknowledging he was right about WMD’s, because then it’s a domino effect all the way down to Obama vs. him on the housing loans.

Personally I was in Salman Pak and the whole WMD/Terrorist thing is a real hot button issue with me. This could be clouding my judgement, but then again it also fits with this whole “administration.”

14. screwauger says:

The. Most. Corrupt. Administration. In. US. History.

• Mr. Izz says:

Yet Obama will go down in the History books as “one of the greatest.” I wonder why that is….

Heck, they were talking about putting his face on Mount Rushmore!

• screwauger says:

“They” being the key word. They are an ever dwindling % of American’s that thought it was PC to vote the first “Black” prezzy into office. I predict Obowmao’s name will become a joke to the Country within ten years of the completion of his term (given we survive to correct what he has messed up).

• Shelby says:

Bar none. He makes my skin crawl. 👿

• Liberty Laxative says:

The Savage’s time is coming. It may be after he leaves office, but the truth will find a way. Think of how hopeless Zimmerman’s case seemed. And the consider the good that this website has done. Do not give up. Believe me, i often feel like running away for good. But do not. We can do this. Be good. Be decent. We will win. Use reason to overcome illogic, insanity, and hatred.

15. Liberty Laxative says:

The lack of character of people living in D.C. is astonishing. Utterly. Their day will come. I truly understand now how Nero, Caligula, not to mention the European kings and royalty of centuries ago, came to be so decadent. Or rather, how it may have felt to the ordinary people. Citizens of the U.S. forget the violence that has occurred in so many regions in the past, and onward today into the future. It is not so far away. Hitler. Pol Pot. Jacobin France. All it takes is a radicalized fringe willing to do anything to keep power via revolution or counter revolution. Only a Constitution stands in its way.

Hmmm, a Constitution. Well, thank God we have John Roberts to defend that . . .

• Liberty Laxative says:

I would add that is somebody truly threatened my family – at least with physical violence – they would be dead by any means necessary. But, on the other hand, I suppose people who would cover this stuff up are so lawless that the odds of proving self defense would be nil, given their control of the media and information flow. God what a nation. Long live the King.

• Shelby says:

Hmmm, a Constitution. Well, thank God we have John Roberts to defend that . . .

Yay, the cavalry–er– nevermind. ::disgust::

• sangell says:

Centuries ago? Dominique Strauss Kahn , the friggin head of the IMF was arrested for ‘pimping charges’ the other day! He would have been President of France if not for his stay on Rikers Island prison for a ‘rape charge’ by a hotel maid. Silvio Berlusconi has made a mockery of both rape and tax law in Italy and he was the Prime Minister. Bill Clinton anyone? Gary Hart/pence? Elliot Spitzer? I’d suggest our leader are as decadent and depraved as any in history!

16. michellc says:

Sundance do you know anything about Marinka Peschmann? I found a link at GP and what she says sounds very logical along with pretty darn scary.

• maryfrommarin says:

I’ve read some of her stuff before, and am intrigued. I also would like to know Sundance’s take on her and this article–and also what czar has to say.

17. MKP says:

I am no doctor or pathologist by any means. I came across 3 pics of Chris Stevens being dragged by militants, maybe some of you have already seen them. In all 3 pics I see compelling evidence he did not die of smoke inhalation but I’d like to get more opinions. Those 3 pics can be found via the link below, halfway down the page.

In pic 1, there is a stain on his pants, possibly urine. His head is erect with no apparant support. Even if the pic caught his deceased head rolling around, I feel gravity would have had his neck bent downward to even a small degree. When you enlarge the picture it is easy to discern his left cheek is swollen and bruised. It is also becomes easy to see he received trauma of some sort to his mouth. What is most compelling to me though is the veins on his left arm appear inflated, indicating blood pressure.

In pic 2, when enlarged there appears to be trauma to the nose and mouth as well as possible trauma to the right ear.

In pic 3, though blurry, it does not appear to me he is dead. His head is once again defying gravity with no visible means of support. He is supported by 2 militants and his pants appear to be down to some extent. His torso does not appear to be relaxed. This possibly fits with accounts of his being gang raped by the militants prior to being killed as a personal message to Hillary.

In all 3 pics, the same guy with the black shirt and green-striped pants is supporting him. Any ideas who that may be?

Please, if you have an opinion, voice it. Thanks!