Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
kea on December 15th – 2018 Pre… Lucille on Saturday December 15th –… 🍺Gunny66 on December 15th – 2018 Pre… kea on Texas Judge Rules Obamacare Un… smiley on Saturday December 15th –… Haveaspine on President Trump Announces Mick… Lucille on December 15th – 2018 Pre… Haveaspine on President Trump Announces Mick… Dennis Leonard on December 15th – 2018 Pre… Mo on December 15th – 2018 Pre… 🍺Gunny66 on December 15th – 2018 Pre… andrewalinxs on December 15th – 2018 Pre… ByrdDeplorable on December 15th – 2018 Pre… lydia00 on Why Wouldn’t The Obama I… piper567 on December 15th – 2018 Pre…
- December 15th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #695
- Saturday December 15th – Open Thread
- CEA Chairman Kevin Hassett Discusses Strong Outlook for 4th Quarter GDP….
- Texas Judge Rules Obamacare Unconstitutional, Primary Issue Surrounds Individual Mandate, (ruling pdf included)…
- Joe diGenova Discusses Flynn Case…
Historical Campfire Conversations
- RT @JenniferJJacobs: Scoop: Ryan Zinke has notified the White House he intends to step down as interior secretary. Concern about legal cos… 11 minutes ago
- RT @realDonaldTrump: Wow, 19,000 Texts between Lisa Page and her lover, Peter S of the FBI, in charge of the Russia Hoax, were just reporte… 12 minutes ago
- RT @realDonaldTrump: The pathetic and dishonest Weekly Standard, run by failed prognosticator Bill Kristol (who, like many others, never ha… 12 minutes ago
- RT @realDonaldTrump: Never in the history of our Country has the “press” been more dishonest than it is today. Stories that should be good,… 13 minutes ago
- RT @realDonaldTrump: .......The Trump Administration will be announcing the new Secretary of the Interior next week. 13 minutes ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
Daily Archives: May 15, 2013
CNN is reporting a massive storm event including multiple Tornadoes in/around the Dallas Texas area. More information to follow: Texas Treepers please check in
This has all the indicators of reaching the West Wing. Prior Democrats in Congress had espoused the IRS *should* take this approach. With such blatant admissions in 2010, and even 2011 after they lost the House they continued the approach, … Continue reading
Eric Holder To Congress On The DOJ AP Wiretapping Scandal: ‘I recused myself, but I don’t remember when and I also never told anyone’, ‘I don’t know who authorized the wiretaps’, etc.
GOOD GRIEF – Unbelievable stuff from that questioning session today in congress. Attorney General, Eric Holder, claims he recused himself from the decision making surrounding the wiretapping of more than 100 Associated Press reporters and 20+ phone lines. However, he states … Continue reading
Only 100 pages? No-way this is all of them. They begin on 9/14/12? Where’s the prior ones? What questions do you identify?
UPDATE: No Questions, will hold press conference tomorrow (with Turkish delegation) and take questions then. IRS Commissioner Steven Steven Miller (pictured below) resigned effective TODAY. Three main points emphasized: “the IRS has to operate with absolute integrity” – Barack Obama 1. … Continue reading