WASHINGTON DC – There is only one certainty surrounding the terrorist attack that occurred in Benghazi, Libya last September 11th: seven months later, the American people and the families of the victims and wounded still do not know all the facts and specifics that resulted in the murder of Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other American heroes. However, I am cautiously optimistic that momentum is building this week in the quest for the truth.

benghazi4

In separate letters to Members of the U.S. House of Representatives, the groups Special Operations Speaks and Operational Security (OpSec), along with 700 retired military special operations personnel, urged support for House Resolution 36 which is being sponsored by senior Republican Congressman Frank Wolf (R-VA). House Resolution 36, if passed, would create a select congressional committee to thoroughly investigate the terrorist attacks in Benghazi and what the Obama Administration did and didn’t do.

Also joining in support of Rep. Wolf’s proposed select committee is Ms. Patricia Smith, the mother of Sean Smith, the information management officer killed in the attack. For months, she has expressed her frustration with the U.S. Government for not being more forthright and responsive about what happened the day her son lost his life in a terrorist attack.

Her brave letter of support are strong words from a grieving mother who loves her country and is looking for closure:

Please, Please help me find out who is responsible and fix it so no more of our sons & daughters are abandoned by the country they love. It is very difficult to find out. Leon Panetta advised Pres. Obama that the attack was occurring and Pres. Obama went to bed without sending help. It is too late for my son but not too late for those that follow.  (read more)

benghazi-massacre-blog-copy

This entry was posted in Benghazi-Gate, CIA, Clinton(s), Conspiracy ?, Dear Leader - Creepy POTUS Worship, Death Threats, Egypt & Libya Part 2, Islam, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Racism, Sept 11, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to Benghazi Mom Joins In Call For Select Committee: “Please, Please Help Me Find Out Who Is Responsible”

1. auscitizenmom says:

This really needs to get done. My heart goes out to thost families who lost loved ones and to the ones who came home and are being silenced.

• taqiyyologist says:

“get done” by whom, exactly?

How many G.O.P. reps and sens have demonstrated a believable, non-veneer desire to look for the Truth in ANY of the obfuscations in the last 5 years?

Five? Ten?

She’s asking the wrong people to fix things. She’s asking the saboteurs to fix things.

And, oh, how they laughed.

• taqiyyologist says:

Furthermore, why the hell should WE even HAVE to ask them to do this?

They’re nominally our F’ing Representatives, representing US. Heh.

I seem to be looking at a burglar, breaking into a residence, and many of my friends (not just here, and I do consider you folks friends) are also looking, trying to pick a lock on a residential lockset, and most of those around me, seeing, vaguely and without much attention to detail, someone they think is trying to REPAIR the lock.

And all these people who see basically good people with benevolent intent in this burglar — they offer tips on how to actually repair the lock… tips offered in good, naive faith in the goodness of all men.

When we ask of our Reds and Blues, our GOP and our Democratic Party, to fix things, when we point out what they should be doing instead when they seem to us to be breaking those things, they LAUGH. And continue what they were doing when you came upon them.

• auscitizenmom says:

Get done = truth needs to come out

2. They’d have been better served, sending a letter to CTH instead of State Entities.

Just sayin’.

3. It’s one thing to lose somebody you love. It’s another thing to see absolute proof that the country and those who are hired to lead it do not care either. Disgusting.

• taqiyyologist says:

This all comes back to Sharon’s post earlier on What does it MEAN to be a Witness.

We do see all of that, n’m’bsplease. We witness it. What do we do about the fact that we Know Sh*t, That Most Folks Don’t?

Steep in misery?

Or do STEP 3 in Witnessing? Tell other m’fers around us, like all our blind and blinded friends the truth.

Witnessing. I remember doing that on the streets of Detroit with Assemblies of God youth groups. It is unbelievable to me now, since I now know what I didn’t about the area we were doing street theater in, back in the 80’s. I knew it was important then, but I didn’t know, as a 16-year-old naive Christian nerd, JUST HOW MUCH. What was I witnessing? Something I saw with my own eyes, on Golgotha? Witnessing need not be “eye”witnessing. We here know truth, presented with words. I wasn’t in Sanford when George was being beaten mercilessly just for calling the cops. And yet when I tell people what I know, I AM WITNESSING.

Christ in the New Testament, many times, is called Logos. The Word. Words.

You can witness (v.) to someone something YOU NEVER SAW.

And on top of that, he is also called “the Way, Truth, and the Life.”. Oh, and Everlasting.

4. Sharon says:

Really. I have a question: That optimism is based on what?

I have other questions as well.

1. Will the select committee have on it Congressmen who have the power to do something about this before now?
    2. If it did, will they explain why they did nothing before now?
    3. Will there be known liars on the Committee?
    4. If there will be known liars on the Committee, can someone explain why they are suddenly considered trustworthy known liars?
    5. Who will they be questioning? White House peeps — who disregard subpoenas of all kinds at their convenience? If they issue subpoenas that are not honored, are they willing to make arrests?
    6. Who will be designing the questions?
    7. Can they extend the time for followup questions–like to 45 minutes? For each question being followed up?
    8. After they’re done investigating, then what?

I have other questions as well, but that’s enough for starters.

• taqiyyologist says:

(cynicism ON)
      Well, I suppose that, in the end, lots of money will be spent, paying all the Committee people a crapload of extra pay for their service, and for all their limo drivers, and caterers, and to a few dozen other industries for various, related expenses.

Trickle-up Economics. Our tax money will be spent for the entirety of this theater production, and the mass-murder of babies will continue. The Committees, after all is said and done, after all the PowerPoint presentations — and concurrent catering jobs for these conferences, and concurrent limo contracts — have been bought for millions of taxpayer dollars, the resulting decision will be — we need to pump about 12 billion Taxpayer Dollars into the whole abortion-clinic industry and about 56 billion taxpayer dollars into not only the regulatory bodies which are supposed to regulate the abortion industry, but also a whole new regulatory body which will require $billions AD INFINITUM, called the Department of Fetal Security.

(cynicism OFF)
      (cynicism OFF)
      (cynicism OFF)

Gosh darn it. It won’t turn off!

• taqiyyologist says:

My apologies, I forgot that this was a Benghazi thread, and not a Gosnell thread.

Same argument applies here : Much money will be spent on any “investigations” or Committees, for the purpose of deciding that we need to spend about 100 times as much more money as we spent in the course of these gala proceedings.

• taqiyyologist says:

And you can’t really expect all these Sens and Reps to fly into D.C., or take a cab — whatever — and expend such sweaty, physical effort, without giving them a huge, Hollywood-like, alcohol-and-drugs-and-sex fueled party every night — can you?

It’s the Taxpayer’s burden. This is what we pay for, every night. Not just in DC. In your state capitol. In your county seat.

They are the ones we’ve been paying for.

• Sharon says:

Yeah, that’s probably it. 😦

• Sorry again. I’ve had Gosnell on the brain lately. A tenth of the way into writing that, initially “about Benghazi”, morphed into “about Gosnell”. I didn’t realize it until just after hitting “post”.

Quite strange, I’ll admit. But that’s me, I suppose! 🙂

• taqiyyologist says:

1. Yes.
      2. Yes. We didn’t have enough money given to us for this purpose, and it’s the evil Republicans’ fault.
      3. Yes. Duh.
      4. Yes. The MSM will explain: “It’s because we say so, because we’re professionals, and because we show you tenured ivy-league professors who will tell you that this is so, and anyone who disagrees is an extremist regarding whom something should probably be done.”
      5. ???? Amazing question, to which I can discern no answer.
      6. Gwen Ifil, Jim Lehrer, Martha Raddatz, Candy Crowley, and Bob Scheiffer.
      7. I’m going to guess here: NO.
      8. MEMORY HOLE, THAT’S WHAT!

😀 Glad to be of service.

• taqiyyologist says:

I would add to #8:

8.a. When will “they” be done investigating.

A: IN APPROX. 62 YEARS, GIVE OR TAKE A CENTURY.

We’re still getting trickles of info regarding JFK. Treblinka. The Holodomor.

• Sharon says:

I’m thinking they will not be seeking our input. I realized on Christmas Eve, 2009, that they do not care what we think. 😦

• taqiyyologist says:

And this is why we pray: THY WILL BE DONE. It will,and the victorious will follow and know Christ:

1 John 4 4 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. 4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. 5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them. 6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error. 7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. 8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. 9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. 10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. (please click the link for the balance of the chapter) http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20John%204&version=KJV

Thank you, Sharon, for your incredible posts. You may have noticed that I seldom comment at them. This is because I’m usually speechless.
          ——————
          Edit by Admin/Sharon

• Sharon says:

Ok, Taqy–you left yourself wide open for what follows here: You? Speechless???
            ((hugz))….and running away to hide behind my potted plant. 😉

I just realized you just sorta left a whole chapter of Scripture there….I’m gonna edit to make it smaller, ok? Others will be reading the thread and we have already made that more difficult—and I started it with all my facetious questions up top…….

• taqiyyologist says:

Not a problem.

Yeah. When you live alone, you tend to “talk too much”, in those rare instances when you are not alone, and when you believe you have license .

On your bigger, more important posts, I tell my friends about them who are willing to listen, in RL, but no, I usually don’t have a lot I feel I can add, other than:

“Yeah, that.”

Same with SD’s Zimmerman Railroading posts. I devour most every comment, and acknowledge that I really don’t have a lot to add.

• Menagerie says:

If there ever is a hearing, it will be an opportunity for them to “show” us they are doing something. In other words, a play staged by the world’s worst actors.

• ctdar says:

And to famously quote Sec of State Clintonduring the Benghazi hearings after her fainting episode, head bump, & stomach flu delays:
        “at this point what does it matter”

5. Pitbull says:

Folks, lets face reality …… it is time for all of DC to be removed by force! Any doubts what
    The original patriots of Concord Lexington would do ?

6. St. Benedict's Thistle says:

The truth of what happened in Benghazi is the burden of all Americans who value truth. I feel that it may be too late in the game for doing more beyond witnessing to the truth. I do believe strongly that witnessing to the truth is the strongest weapon, ultimately. But as taqiyyologist said, judgment is upon us. It may take many years for the truth of Benghazi to come out. History may mark it as an example of the deep corruption of our government on some future timeline. In this life, the loved ones of those lost may not see justice. This is the tragedy of living in times such as now.

My thoughts go toward the question of how to adjust to the reality of life in the USA in 2013. What are the practicalities of living in a nation with no moral foundation, where the rule of law has been discarded? It seems that preserving the truth for future generations is of utmost importance. But what does that look like in practical terms? How does that play out in a nation whose educational and governmental institutions, even religious institutions are invested in lies?

Should we be attempting to win back those institutions? Or should they be let go to implode, as they surely will (history being our guide)? As Christians in a ‘foreign’ nation, what does it mean to be “in the world, but not of the world?” I see an official ‘Christian’ religion existing that goes along with the government, similar to the case in China with the Catholic Church. What will that mean on a day-to-day basis with family, friends, and neighbors who may choose the state-sanctioned religion as a way to cope?

Finding the truth about Benghazi is perhaps a catalyst. Where it will lead depends on the hearts and souls of those involved. Whether is it able to ignite a larger debate about what has happened to our nation is something to ponder. God is merciful. But He is also just.

7. czarowniczy says:

The pre-election urgency on the Democrat’s part to quash the investigation is over so they can use other more current issues to obfuscate and – they hope – bury the issue. I’m betting that many Republicans are sniffing the wind to determine if the issue has enough life left to spend time, energy and political capital on. The retired operator community has weighed in, sending the Congress a mass-mailing request for an investigation and more pols have signed on but to get up-and-running the big guns in the House and Senate have to push this and I’m not seeing a concerted and heart-felt move yet by the Republicans. I know I harp on this but if Congress can leave thousands of POWs behind they can surely blow off a few dead Benghazi staffers.

8. Pingback: Retired Lt. Gen. Jerry Boykin On The Continuing Benghazi Cover-up | YouViewed/Editorial

9. Pingback: Boehner Is A Tool – Investigate Benghazi NOW ! | YouViewed/Editorial