Today, Saturday February 9th, in Miami a “Peace Rally” is being held to memorialize Trayvon Martin.
A crowd in the “hundreds” was in attendance. Notably absent was the previous diversity of audience and rally attendees. (pictures here)
Ironically the Miami Dade Police Dept. upon advice from the DOJ-CRS, has activated additional resources in the event of civil unrest.
The Department of Homeland Security joined with M-DPD and coordinated crowd security and civil controls. In addition law enforcement placed additional rapid response teams “on call”, and pre-staged riot response teams in case the *Peace Rally* attendees cannot control their emotion.
- Was habitually tardy and cut school classes which led to failing the FCAT standaradized advancement tests, and three school suspensions in the first half of the 2011-2012 school year.
- Was found writing grafitti on school lockers.
- Was found with a burgalry tool and several pieces of jewelry in his backpack.
- Was busted in school with Marijuana and a marijuana pipe.
- Was a known drug user and dealer, by M-DSPD.
- Was removed from his home, and placed in the guardianship of his uncle, for his violent tendencies.
- Was shot and killed during a violent confrontation he initiated during another ten day school suspension, while unsupervised by either absenteee parent or guardian, and left alone (no adults) for the weekend.