Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
rsanchez1990 on January 18th – 2017 Pres… bofh on Entrenched GOPe Show Their Car… Kristin on January 18th – 2017 Pres… NHVoter on January 18th – 2017 Pres… smiley on Wednesday January 18th –… chris on Entrenched GOPe Show Their Car… straightstreet on January 18th – 2017 Pres… cycle1 on January 18th – 2017 Pres… farmhand1927 on January 18th – 2017 Pres… thetrain2016 on January 18th – 2017 Pres… JohnP on January 18th – 2017 Pres… pavetack on Ambush Attacker of Arizona Off… Kristin on January 18th – 2017 Pres… coveyouthband on January 18th – 2017 Pres… Kristin on January 18th – 2017 Pres…
- Tom Price HHS Secretary, Senate Confirmation Hearing – 10:00am Live Stream…
- January 18th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Open Discussion
- Wednesday January 18th – Open Thread
- Ainsley Earhardt Previews Exclusive Donald Trump Interview….
- Entrenched GOPe Show Their Cards – Construct “Border Adjustment Tax” To Oppose Trump’s America-First Agenda…
Historical Campfire Conversations
- LOL, You say that like it's a bad thing.... twitter.com/bpolitics/stat… 4 hours ago
- RT @MLP_officiel: "Je souhaite un État qui soutienne les TPE/PME, avec une baisse de la fiscalité et un avantage dans la commande publique.… 4 hours ago
- RT @TrumpInaugural: 3 DAYS! Are you ready to #MAGA? FOLLOW → @TrumpInaugural JOIN US → bit.ly/2j887Kb https://t.co/ZDHkByFfWj 4 hours ago
- Tom Price HHS Secretary, Senate Confirmation Hearing – 10:00am Live Stream… theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/01/18/tom… https://t.co/XoNtS01lhF 4 hours ago
- Dems Boycotting Inauguration. What's their group name? Option #1 - The Basket of Ignorables Option #2 - Milk Cart… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
Daily Archives: January 18, 2013
Yesterday, another break-in and robbery of a house outlined in the Journal News Map. This is the second such burgalry targeting homes with firearms outlined in the short-sighted map. It is only a matter of time before the financial liability of … Continue reading
Thuggin’ It – New Orleans Former Mayor Ray Nagin Indicted On 21 Corruption Charges, Bribery, Fraud…..
This was brutally obvious years ago, but finally the Chickens are Coming Home To Roost…. Typical Dem. Don’t look for the media to be too forthcoming with this story. NEW ORLEANS — Former New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin was indicted Friday … Continue reading
(Via MEMRI.org) Several Islamist and jihadi groups have called for a demonstration outside the French embassy in Cairo, in protest over France’s campaign against jihadis in Mali. The demonstration is slated to be held January 18, following Friday prayers. The … Continue reading
“The facts don’t matter to Bob Schieffer. Bob Schieffer’s a cheerleader. He’s a clapping seal. Somebody give him a ball so he can balance it on his nose.” – Mark Levin STORY HERE – […] Schieffer appeared on CBS after … Continue reading
If you are a person who follows U.S. foreign policy, even tangentially, you must watch this video of Hillary Clinton discussing the terrorist attack / hostage crisis in Algeria: Couple of thoughts.