Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
regedit on October 28th – 2016 Pres… justjoe (@justjoeaz1… on October 28th – 2016 Pres… Molly on October 28th – 2016 Pres… tellthetruth2016 on October 28th – 2016 Pres… Mr. Izz on October 28th – 2016 Pres… regedit on October 28th – 2016 Pres… NYGuy54 on October 28th – 2016 Pres… keebler AC on October 28th – 2016 Pres… lzap on October 28th – 2016 Pres… darththulhu on Friday October 28th – Op… starfcker on October 28th – 2016 Pres… Wend on October 28th – 2016 Pres… notamemberofanyorgan… on October 28th – 2016 Pres… wolfmoon1776 on October 28th – 2016 Pres… FeralCat on October 28th – 2016 Pres…
- Trump Speech on Clinton’s Lavish State Department Spending…
- October 28th – 2016 Presidential Election – Open Discussion
- Friday October 28th – Open Thread
- Update Florida and North Carolina – Early Vote/Ballot Data Show Advantages for Donald Trump….
- Mike Pence Plane Skids off Runway in LaGuardia – Reports “all ok”…
Historical Campfire Conversations
- Trump Speech on Clinton’s Lavish State Department Spending… theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/10/28/tru… https://t.co/br7TqKAevn 1 minute ago
- RT @TEN_GOP: FBI, DOJ & State Department all tried to make Hillary look less guilty. But truth always surfaces.. Make this viral! https://… 42 minutes ago
- RT @StefanMolyneux: Need help keeping up with the most damaging Wikileaks information? There's a website for that: mostdamagingwikileaks.com 44 minutes ago
- October 28th – 2016 Presidential Election – Open Discussion theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/10/28/oct… https://t.co/wwFEM4bMza 2 hours ago
- Friday October 28th – Open Thread theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/10/28/fri… https://t.co/zdVrFfenoR 2 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
Daily Archives: January 18, 2013
Yesterday, another break-in and robbery of a house outlined in the Journal News Map. This is the second such burgalry targeting homes with firearms outlined in the short-sighted map. It is only a matter of time before the financial liability of … Continue reading
Thuggin’ It – New Orleans Former Mayor Ray Nagin Indicted On 21 Corruption Charges, Bribery, Fraud…..
This was brutally obvious years ago, but finally the Chickens are Coming Home To Roost…. Typical Dem. Don’t look for the media to be too forthcoming with this story. NEW ORLEANS — Former New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin was indicted Friday … Continue reading
(Via MEMRI.org) Several Islamist and jihadi groups have called for a demonstration outside the French embassy in Cairo, in protest over France’s campaign against jihadis in Mali. The demonstration is slated to be held January 18, following Friday prayers. The … Continue reading
“The facts don’t matter to Bob Schieffer. Bob Schieffer’s a cheerleader. He’s a clapping seal. Somebody give him a ball so he can balance it on his nose.” – Mark Levin STORY HERE – […] Schieffer appeared on CBS after … Continue reading
If you are a person who follows U.S. foreign policy, even tangentially, you must watch this video of Hillary Clinton discussing the terrorist attack / hostage crisis in Algeria: Couple of thoughts.