Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
Historical Campfire Conversations
- RT @DaveNYviii: @HouseCracka Can you feel it? https://t.co/E4nZq4ll2W 4 hours ago
- RT @mike_pence: True American 🇺🇸 heroes joined the Vice President-elect's dinner tonight. Our Wounded Warriors sacrificed to protect our fa… 4 hours ago
- RT @realDonaldTrump: Thank you to our amazing Wounded Warriors for their service. It was an honor to be with them tonight in D.C. #Heroes h… 4 hours ago
- January 19th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Open Discussion theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/01/19/jan… https://t.co/hx3Xv9CV4r 5 hours ago
- Thursday January 19th – Open Thread theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/01/19/thu… https://t.co/ByKcHBimJL 5 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
Daily Archives: November 28, 2012
UPDATE: From Ryan Julison @8:05pm 11/28/12 Also, I am planning on writing answers to your questions but am still working. It’s been a busy day. If you don’t hear from me later tonight it will be tomorrow AM. Ryan As … Continue reading
The Illegal Activity of “Doxing”: Revealing “documents or personal information” about a person, without their permission, with the intent to Threaten, Harass, Intimidate, Shame, Humiliate or Place at Risk….
The majority of this article outlines the specific illegal and criminal activity of Miami Herald reporter Frances Robles on 7/13/12 and the substantial legal remedies available to Mark and Sondra Osterman. However, due to new federal laws that apply to internet … Continue reading
Where are the Tapes? It’s Almost December – The attack Happened In April and STILL NO 911 CALL RELEASE !
The initial “Virginia-Pilot” attack happened on April 14th 2012 – During the height of the media coverage over the Trayvon Martin story. Since then the police in Norfolk Virginia have refused to release the audio recording of the frantic 911 … Continue reading