Teacher now under investigation for openly displaying the indoctrination initiatives.

Pennsylvania – A Philadelphia high school teacher is under investigation after she reportedly ordered a student to take off a t-shirt supporting Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign and compared the shirt to a Ku Klux Klan sheet.

The incident occurred at Charles Carroll High School in Port Richmond. When the student refused the order, she tried to throw the student out of class.

The teacher told the 16-year-old student that the high school was a “Democratic school” and then threatened to use a marker to cross out Romney’s name. […]

The incident became public when the child’s father called radio station IQ 106.9 FM.

Richard Pawlucy told radio host Larry Mendte that the incident happened on a day when students were allowed to “dress down.”

He recounted what his daughter’s Geometry teacher told the girl.

“Are you seriously wearing a Romney shirt — and then she told her to get out,” Pawlucy told the radio station. “My daughter took it as a joke. But the teacher left the room and called other teachers and students into her classroom.”

She said the teacher pointed at his daughter and said, “Look at this girl — wearing a Romney shirt.”

“My daughter refused to leave the classroom or acknowledge this bullying,” he said.

That’s when the teacher compared the Romney shirt to a KKK garb and told her, “This is a Democratic school.”   (read more)

This entry was posted in Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2012, media bias, Obama re-election, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Indoctrination Camp Exposure: Philadelphia School Teacher Calls Kid’s Romney Shirt a KKK Sheet and Screams This Is A Democratic School….

1. John Galt says:

Hey teacher, leave them kids alone.

2. ctdar says:

Good for the student stickin to her principals and her father for calling the radio station.
    Hope the teacher is tossed but bet she will just be “transferred” :/

3. Gino says:

Lyrically speaking on November 12th these teachers will be singing “I believed in yesterday” followed by the ever popular “Oh Obama how could you let us down”

4. elvischupacabra says:

THIS is Obama’s model for the two million new teachers he wants to hire.

5. texan59 says:

Go ahead, make my day. Touch the shirt. 🙄

6. allhail2 says:

Hey teach, You touch my kid with that marker, you’ll soon be able to refill your ink cartridges out of your own arse.

7. Aoife Crane says:

I’m sure that school has some anti-bullying rules. That kid and her parent should absolutely go after that teacher and her fellow teachers for what they did. The other kids in the classroom not so much at this time because they were following the lead of the adults. But damn…if there’s time for FIRE and lawyers this is it.

• wag o' the western plains says:

This ‘democratic’ teacher was just utilizing (tossing) the Allinskyite cream pie of ridicule when she mentioned the shirt to the class. When she brought in other teachers and students it became a delphi technique to gain a consensus like a real communitizer. There’s some pretty wicket tools in their tool kit that should not be used on kids. I hope the dad goes after this cow’s job, but knowing how unionized outfits work, well…

8. Eric says:

The only time I’ve ever seen teachers have an outrage over t-shirts were Dixie Outfitters at my high school years ago or when I wore a KISS t-shirt that had “bastards and whores” in the lyric line. Kudos to the daughter for standing up for her rights as she should and not let a bully (muchless a grown adult bully) try to stand down.

This is just another step towards communism and a teacher that shouldn’t be teaching. They wonder why the grades in school are so down? You have students that care about school but when you have teachers attempting to take kids out of class for no reason other than disagreeing with politics.

9. flaladybug says:

WOW…..just WOW. UNFREAKINGBELIEVABLE!!! In my 22 years of voting I have NEVER seen a more divisive time in America…..Thanks Obummer!!! So sad……

10. richbranson305 says:

Parent-teacher interviews would’ve got real interesting if that was my child.

11. Philadelphia…making Hell look better and better every day.

12. Tipps Elementary School in Houston, TX
    B. Bernice Young Elementary School in Burlington Township, NJ
    Mary Macarthur Elementary School in Fayetteville, NC
    North Rowan High School in Salisbury, NC
    Cass Elementary School in Livonia, MI
    Sand Hill Elementary School in Asheville, NC

That’s just from a couple minutes on Google.
    main search term was “obama school indoctrination”

13. Siren says:

If that was my child I would be in an lawyer’s office today making sure that so called teacher was sued and lost her license for GOOD along with all her UNION benefits and then I would take on the school board to make sure they screen their teachers better in the future but this deserves action! That BX#ch should NEVER have been allowed to teach anyone and to write on the girls clothing? That is OUT OF CONTROL, I would have been up there at that school that day in the Principals office and that bitch would have been taken to JAIL for even touching my child

14. cajunkelly says:

Ditton Siren. That teacher would be out of a job *so* fast, and she’d be hit with a lawsuit *so* hard.

I’m bettin she communicates via “obama phone”.

15. akathesob says:

So glad I have no children. I know I would be needing bail money just shortly after my child told me. Great Post treehouse…

16. apachetears says:

Once teacher called in the other teachers and students to ridicule the girl, it became a lynch mob for political purposes and political vigilantism.
    Everyone in this school turned out to stone the girl for having a personal choice for who she wanted for President.
    This is why you don’t see political signs for Romney or Obama around these parts. Every time one goes up it’s vandalized and it doesn’t matter whether it’s Romney Ryan or Obama biden same for the bumper stickers that’s called fear of revenge and reprisal from the goons of both parties.
    The idea is to turn the voters away from politics and voting so only approved voters who are indoctrinated will be willing to vote. This would make them easy to control.

17. howie says:

Obama has one big problem. Socialism ain’t no fun. Kid’s and girls just wanna have fun. Notice there are not any big Obama Lallapalooza’s goin’ on. The kid’s are not in to workin in the Cane Fields in the hot sun for the common good.