CHICAGO – The Perpetually Aggrieved – ALL The Radical Leftists Coming Together

(Feel free to send your pictures to the Treehouse)

Chicago is ground zero for every element of the professional organization of the perpetually aggrieved.  Hippies that never grew up, their “Occupier” kids, Radicals, Left-Wing Anarchists, Code Pink Marxists, Progressives, Union Collectives and other affiliations.

Professional Anarcists

All bound in common cause and ideology by their collective sense of being consistently  afflicted, offended, treated unjustly, and generally denied what they perceive as their rights to stuff.

Code Pink

It’s not a lefty rally til the first Che signs show up

Lefty Lawyer Groups to make sure no-ones rights are infringed upon. Unless you are just trying to actually like, live, in Chicago right now….

Gotta have the unions too

Think they’ll use them?

Nah, probably not…

Its the anti-Treehouse parade

Trust Fund Babies…

Animals are the 99% ? Who knew?

Sucks to be HER

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

42 Responses to CHICAGO – The Perpetually Aggrieved – ALL The Radical Leftists Coming Together

1. Che’s dead. Get over it! 😀

• Aussie says:

Exactly. He was yet another murdering thug…. I guess this type overlook all the murders committed by Che…

• Roscoe P. Soultrane says:

Murders? No, no. Acts of liberation for the proletariat and Mother Gaia – the removal of racist, fascist counter-revolutionary traitors, thereby purifying the gene pool and preserving the future of the Modern Age of Socialist Utopia.

• Aussie says:

I hope you are being sarcastic because Che Guevera was a murdering thug.

• Pretty sure Roscoe is being sarcastic, Aussie. Two good things you can say about Che, though. 1. He was a medical doctor, so he knew just where to sh00t you in the back of the head – something he had lots of practice doing. 2. He was the real brains and guts behind the revolution, and it was only because of him that those 2 idiot Castro brothers got to take over and make Cuba their own private pleasure island. They could have never done it on their own, curse ’em. *spit*

• jodark says:

I thank God every day for dead Communists.

2. stellap says:

Reminds me of 1968. Tara said yesterday that in 1968 they had something to protest. It seems to me that the leaders in 1968 are the same leaders today – and with the same goals. Just different grievances. The rest of the crowds are there for the ride and the fun. The same as in 1968. It has nothing whatever to do with war or with greed – that’s just a line. It’s all about Marxism to the folks who organize these things. It’s about their power, and nothing else.

• WeeWeed says:

Yes’m. Same leaders, alright – and half of them are in the govt. now. The other half – “teach.”

• Aussie says:

Stella, yes indeed. It was the same in my country. The protesters were Marxists… every single one of them… as well as the dupes who were taken in by the Marxists.

• tara says:

The Chicago police said that yesterday they were frustrated because the protesters had no leaders. They said usually there are some people who are kind of in charge and calling the shots, and the police can deal with them. But yesterday there were no such people. There were so many out-of-towners who didn’t know where they were going the police had to help them! Idiots with nothing better to do than come to Chicago so they can march aimlessly around the city. Dumb dumb dumb.

• Aussie says:

where are those concrete shoes so that they can go occupy the bottom of the sea?

• stellap says:

Aw, these are just the dupes. They’ll go to jail and mommy and daddy will bail them out. It’s the leaders who should be in cuffs – and probably aren’t.

• Aussie says:

yep, they are the dupes and the “dopes”….. keep in mind that is a double meaning statement, and I went to uni in the 1970s 🙂

• barnslayer says:

Arrest them for terrorism, ship em off to Gitmo. Let them rot. Remind them every day they are there that oblamer decided not to close Gitmo down.

• tara says:

A night in Cook County Jail will have its effect. 🙂 That place is filled with the worst of the worst from Chicago, murderers, rapists, child molesters, gang bangers, heroin and meth addicts …. many of them with psychological issues. I hope they enjoy the strip search, STD testing, and squat & cough.

• tara says:

Hilarious!!! I was thinking “Occupy Cook County Jail”, but pavement is better. 🙂

3. garnette says:

In regards to the gangsters sign, does he realize Obama is the host of the meeting? Also, I thought the unions wanted a global world economy. I just can’t keep up with their protests.

4. sybilj says:

Spot Kevin Cunningham’s family anywhere?

5. barnslayer says:

Photobucket

6. barnslayer says:

Behind the big red che flag look at the sign to the left…
    “End racist hate….muslims welcome” HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. They really should feel lucky…. If I were in charge, they would be arrested, Identified, then all of their assets would be seized to be sold off later, their citizenship revoked, they would be classified as domestic terrorists and then taken to the closest port, loaded on a cargo ship, hauled to within swimming distance of Cuba and immediately thrown overboard.

This would teach them all a valuable lesson…. Sink or swim…. In addition to sending them to the utopia of their dreams.

8. tara says:

This is my favorite picture of the day. WGN’s 24 hour news channel had live video of the police pushing the protesters back. I was cheering. These pussy protesters don’t have any particular cause, they just want to be obnoxious and battle the police. The CPD was well-prepared and had a plan, unlike the pussies. It took them only a short while to corral the protesters and then start arresting them. The reason why the protesters were arrested is because after a permitted rally was done, the police instructed the attendees to disperse. They didn’t. This is the result (photo from Chicago Tribune):

Photobucket

9. mkm19602000 says:

My Hat’s off to the men in blue(helmets).

• tara says:

After watching how they handled the protesters this evening, I was literally in awe and cheering them. I was impressed by how prepared they were. They skillfully corralled the protesters and then started picking them out and arresting them one-by-one. My husband said that they called in specially trained people from all over the state as well as a few other states. The idiot protesters were no match, and they were stupid to even try to get their way.

And now, at 8:10pm CDT, it’s raining and we’ve got severe thunderstorm warnings. It’s a great way to end the day.

10. tara says:

By the way, I want to make a comment about the bride. The story is that her wedding photos were disrupted by protesters. I have to say the couple was really dumb to schedule picture-taking at that location on that day (Saturday). Everyone knew that there were going to be protests in the Loop on Saturday, and this couple choose to have pictures taken right where the rag-tag Occupy Chicago group has been hanging out for months. In the picture they’re on La Salle Street just north of the Chicago Board of Trade building and between the Federal Treasury and Bank of America buildings. I suspect that the bride and groom were having their reception in the JW Marriott hotel around the corner, and just about any other weekend the spot they chose for their photos would be great as the financial part of the Loop is very quiet on Saturdays and Sundays.. But they should have known better than to think that they could use that spot on NATO Saturday and not be affected by protesters. I’m a little bit sympathetic, but not very.

• barnslayer says:

Maybe just a couple of liberals living with blinders on. They don’t want to acknowledge the danger for fear of being labeled racist. Now they are forced to confront the fact that conservatives were right and not paranoid.

11. carUHsel says:

An interesting tidbit from the “Mail” article:
    – Reverend Jesse Jackson appeals to protesters for ‘non-violence’

What is JJ doing orchestrating the “Occupy Bowel Movement’?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2147052/Pictured-The-moment-bride-emerged-church-hundreds-Occupy-Chicago-protestors-gate-crashed-wedding.html#ixzz1vT3Ex9Nk

• tara says:

ROFL @ “Another protester spray-painted an ‘A’ for anarchy on the door of a Verizon Wireless store. And then he pulled out his cell phone to take a picture and send it to his pals.

Such STUPID PEOPLE.

12. mkm19602000 says:

Some people just need an IA(Idiot Asshole) painted on their forehead, at least it gives the general public an idea of what were dealing with folks.

13. Brahms says:

Many of these people are protesting nonsense – like racism. However, as a conservative, I support those protesters who are protesting against “free trade”/NAFTA/etc. and military involvement in Syria, Afghanistan, and Muslim countries in general. I’m not sure of the general feel for Neocon policies here at Conservative Treehouse; I oppose their globalist agenda. I place American workers above Chinese and rue the trend of the world wage – which is Free Trade in a nutshell.

• tara says:

I think most of them aren’t really protesting anything at all, they’re just here to try to be cool and feel important. It’s driving me crazy to watch news reports during which protesters are interviewed. It’s like this: “NATO is all about death and destruction and I’m here to tell the world to wake up”. I haven’t yet thrown anything at my TV but I’ve come close. 🙂

• …..”Neocon policies”…. Doubt you’ll find any support for that in the Treehouse. That is one of the primary interests of Decepticons.

14. sybilj says:

NATO Protest Recap: Police Clash with Black Bloc; Shotgun Shells; Protesters Using Bottles of Urine and Feces?

Posted on May 21, 2012 at 7:28am

• tara says:

That article is a bit biased. For example: “One CNN reporter on the scene said he was getting “smashed” in a “chaotic” scene as police tried to push protesters back

There was a permitted anti-war rally. After the rally, the police instructed the crowd to disperse. The crowd didn’t want to leave, of course. They wanted to wreak havoc. The police worked hard to contain them and prevent them from taking over the streets. The police gave them the opportunity to leave. If the CNN reporter was getting smashed it’s his own fault for being in the crowd. These new channels are always so eager to have a “man on the street” in the middle of the action. There was plenty of time for the CNN reporter to move away, the police advanced in waves to contain the protesters. I have zero sympathy for any protesters or reporters who were injured because they wanted to stay there instead of leave as the police instructed.

Last sentence of the article is incorrect; “The protests lacked the size and single message that shaped the last major protest moment in Chicago, when nearly half a million people filled the city’s downtown in 2006 to protest making it a felony to be an illegal immigrant.” The 2006 event was an immigration reform rally, not a protest. The organizers had attained the proper permits for the march and rally. They didn’t “fill the downtown”, they marched from Union Park to Grant Park along a well-defined route. I watched for several hours as they flowed along Jackson Street. It was a completely peaceful event, a miracle considering more than 100,000 people participated. (Wikipedia says 300,000, I think that’s a little too high.)

15. tara says:

I’m so utterly tired of the interviews with the whiney protesters. They’re complaining that the Chicago Police were abusive. Let’s see …. they clogged up city streets with non-permitted marches, after a rally the refused to disperse even after the police commanded them to do so, they sat out in the middle of Michigan Ave, they threw fencing, rocks, bottles, urine, and other objects/substances, they punched one police officer and stabbed another … and they want the police to treat them with kid gloves?

They’re not fooling anyone. They got exactly what they wanted. They wanted confrontation. In their eyes it wouldn’t have been a good protest without it. But we need to stop indulging them. Free speech is one thing, violence and hindering public thoroughfares and compromising public safety is another. Hold the summits and conferences in bunkers from now on, or in places where most protesters can’t go, like Siberia.

• garnette says:

I have a story about getting caught up in a small little protest one day as I pulled out of my driveway. The group of about 6 protesters so badly wanted an audience because no one was there to counter protest them or even to support them that they decided to confront me and not let me out of my own driveway. Later, I realized that one of the charges filed against them was due to this action. I’m all for letting people protest, but their right to protest ends when it infringes on anyone’s ability to safely be in a public space.