Meet JR, Our Newest Friend!

Now enriched with 100% more profanity-laced rantings….all “jr” originals!

JR is a self-professed FBI agent-extraordinaire who’s gonna hunt us mods down and, and tell our Mommas!! He originally introduced himself in the post “A Visible Precursor To Zimmerman Aquittal In The Trayvon TM Shooting.”   We provide the following as a public service.  Regular readers need to see the kind of crap that comes flying from all directions when one bucks the established media narrative.  The information below is a very small portion of his moderated comments.

1. He has targeted Mossad Puddy, indicating that he intends to seek an arrest warrant against her on Monday.  Now that’s just causing all sorts of puzzlement.  As an FBI agent, shouldn’t he have the secret phone number that he can call on weekends to get paperwork going?  He must be part of one of those very special, super-secret branches.  Very puzzling.

2. He says that in five minutes he will publish names and address of mods.

3.  He says he would spit in Puddy’s face if he was standing in front of her.  Is that part of FBI SOP?  Considering the current condition of the DOJ, I suppose it could be.

4.  He says “which is why the 911 operator asked him if he was following trayvon….which zimm admitted…and he was immediately told not to follow. he ignored the operator and continued to follow trayvon…and if u need anything more than common sense to come to that realization….”  Junior is regurgitating.  How many times have we had to cover this?  How many times???  A few dozen? More??

5. He has claimed over and over that we have no wisdom.  Now wisdom is primarily a matter of knowing what to do and knowing when to do it.  Seems to me that the Tree has provided considerable evidence of solid wisdom over the very unpleasant weeks we have just come through.

6. He said in another comment that the mods here are “a piece of s*it”  and “f**king failures.” And more.

(We’re gonna need that steaming pile, Tex.)

Threats against the site, the moderators and other commenters are taken seriously, as is the matter of  individuals impersonating officers of the law.

We also appreciate the affirmation that we’re over the target.  Thanks for playing, Junior!

This post is not directed primarily at Junior, but he fits “the type” to a tee.  Just thought you might be interested in knowing the characteristics of Junior’s best efforts to communicate his angst.

As another matter of public service (being the Great American that I am) I am going to save our great country some money, Mr. FBI.  Ad rem did not put you in spam-hell – I DID.

I am in Texas, which will save you checking out the other 56 states, thus, some money. You Jackwagon.  That is all.

About WeeWeed

Sarcastic cat herder extraordinaire. And an angel.
This entry was posted in Humor & Quizzes, Trayvon Martin, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

152 Responses to Meet JR, Our Newest Friend!

1. WeeWeed says:

I wish to thank Sharon for editing out all of the verbiage on my part that rivalled JR’s!! I can get…. colorful. 😀

2. stellap says:

Yup, it was Weeweed who sent jr to spam hell – but I would have done it if WW had not. I don’t live in Texas. In fact our mods live all over the U.S. Hope I’m not making jr’s job more difficult.

3. Intimidation FAIL…..

Photobucket

4. barnslayer says:

So the rumors of the FBI having intelligence and psychological requirements is a lie?

5. Donnie B. says:

Federal wolverines!

6. zane says:

DON’T MESS WITH TEXAS [or Texans]

7. Wraith says:

Im a FBI agint an i will totally kick ur asses!! 🙄

Honestly, do these fools really think we’re going to run scared of this nonsense? Please tell me you sent this on to the real FBI…I’d think they’d want to pay “JR” a little visit and explain to him/her/it the penalties for impersonating a Federal LEO.

8. scubachick75 says:

Sounds like someone needs to take Benny Crump’s computer away from him. He’s getting desperate.

9. cajunkelly says:

One undeniable common thread running through the trolls showing up here is the fact that, seemingly, their IQ’s are deep into the negative digits.

I present the following as proof. This is something posted by a recent visitor:

• Sandusky says:

Oh now cajunkelly, you’re just being a silly old Grammar Nazi. {snork}

• Aussie says:

yeah and the spelling Nazi has been too busy to notice… onya Kelly

• cajunkelly says:

Yeah, well there’s bad grammar, and then there is total and willful ignorance of the English language. Recall that I said that’s only one example of the apparent low I.Q. There’s an entire page of additional idiocy where that came from.

(shrug) …seems to be a librul trait

• cajunkelly says:

I hope (speaking quietly) that calling me a Grammar Nazi was said jokingly and without malice. I seem to keep putting my foot in it here. 😦

My posts here *are* made with the best intentions.

• Sandusky says:

Absolutely jokingly and without malice, I assure you. I was hoping that the use of “silly old” and “{snork}” would make my intent clear, but tone is sometimes hard to convey. As a matter of fact, the terms “grammar Nazi” and “spelling Nazi” are high praise, in my book. After all, if you asked any of my friends to describe me, I don’t think you’d find even ONE who wouldn’t use one or both of those descriptors within the first two sentences. Which means that they must be fine attributes to have, right? Because I’m a charming and delightful – not to mention modest! – person. (Oh dear, am I starting to sound like a certain well-known narcissist…?) Just teasin’ ya, Kelly. The more people there are around here who care passionately about the use of language, the more at home I’ll feel.

• cajunkelly says:

Whew! That’s a relief. 🙂 Yanno, I have what I call a curse (others might call it a gift) in that I have near perfect photographic memory for spelling, and can usually spot a typo on a page from 5′ away. (Which is why I was horrified to discover the inability to edit my posts here…the older I get, the more dyslexic and ornery my fingers get.)

Not only does this curse drive me nuts, it’s made secretaries threaten to quit, and causes DH to sigh when I volunteer to proof read his writings. He’s writing a politically based book…conservative of course, and I’m not at all sure he welcomes or appreciates my tireless and dedicated assistance. (smirk)

My curse is probably why I detest texting. Hate it! Hate it! Hate it! I can count the times I’ve sent a text on one hand.

IMO, texting and tweeting (something I’ve never done) is killing our language!

(Yep, I read over this three times before hitting submit, and I’m betting I missed something, so I’ll just grin at any “gotcha” posts I get in reply to this.)

• Ad rem says:

cajunkelly. – I thank God every day for lettin’ me be an admin… mostly for the privilege it affords me to use the EDIT key! 😉
                PS. The Nazi Editor thing is kind of a running joke around here. We whip it out all the time….good times, good times. 😉

• Aussie says:

never fear, I am here as the spelling Nazi 🙂 I wear it with pride… 🙂

• “…“And this Girl have know reason to LIE, It has already been PROVEN that their were on the phone at the said time!””

Horry CLAP!!

You mean you have ACTUAL EVIDENCE that Benny-Chump REALLY HAS BEEN HERE??!!

:-0

HORRY CLAP!!

Seriously, though — I know the logs show IPs, and with IPs it takes all of 5 minutes for me to come up with an address… Give me ten more and I’ll tell you who lives there now, who’s lived there in the last 7 years and all of their relatives, friends and known relations, vehicles and properties owned, credit and bank-accounts, employers and schools…

AND I’M JUST A REGULAR GUY!!

I *SERIOUSLY* don’t want to be “Jr” come Monday morning when you guys report him for impersonating “a FBI Agint (that’s how the *real* ones spell it!)!!”

As to the IQs of the real kool-aid drinkers, well…. You *HAVE* to be borderline retarded to believe this stupid “Passion of Saint Skittles” mess at this point – luckily for Team Chump there’s no shortage of them out there!

Holy crap — WHAT A MAROON!!

ONE MORE THING:

HEY “Jr”…

PLEASE DON’T LEAVE ME OUT AND LET ME FEEL NEGLECTED!!

PLEASE COME ATTACK ME OR THREATEN MY FAMILY!

PLEASE!!

You idiots like to Wave your “We are all Trayd’Mark Martyr” signs (or whatever they say)… The REALITY is “that **CAN** be arranged!!”

I already feel a certain kinship with Jorge, but… If I could take one of you idiots out while you’re in the process of assaulting me, it would *REALLY* MAKE MY DAY!!

We could re-enact the Whole “Passion…” scene!!

I’ll let you get on top and start beating me, then…

Well…

*THAT part needs to be a SURPRISE – BUT…

PLEASE!!

COME ON, Now – PLEASE DON’T MAKE ME BEG!!!!!

• solaratov says:

Maybe she’s speaking Austrian. Get d’ohbama to translate.

👿

• Annie says:

there is an ebonics translator available..it may help:

10. Bill Palmer says:

Shit! A drone is circling outside my front window! Oops … never mind. It’s just the snot-nosed neighbor kid flying his RC aircraft.

11. cookbook says:

This is really pathetic. Do they really think anyone believes this stuff?

12. Bob Jones says:

Can the public access the official Attorney General’s website where the evidence has been posted or just the media? I thought that it was supposed to be fully accessible to the public, not just the requesting parties. I ask because I cannot locate the state website with all the evidence posted anywhere. I’ve checked Corey’s website for information and didn’t locate anything about it. Thanks for the information.

13. Man, why does all the fun stuff happen when I’m not around???

14. Aoife says:

And yet another person who looks like Chicago Jesus randomly stabs a woman in Texas. When are hate crime charges going to be filed in any of these cases?

15. solaratov says:

Lil JR (would that stand for junior g-man?) sounds like a cranky little prick.

(Odd, but most of the actual FBI types that I have ever known are pretty polite. Unless they were bustin’ you…or sh00tin’ you…or somethin’. Maybe holder just hires the dirt-common trash any more.)

👿

• stellap says:

The ones I have met are well-dressed, young, good-looking, and well spoken. jr doesn’t match up, IMO.

• solaratov says:

Oh. And you really should pass his IP and his claims to FBI-nage along to the *actual* FBI. They take a VERY dim view of people claiming to be agents…..especially for the purpose of intimidation. I’m sure that they’d like to have a little ‘sit down chat’ with lil JR.
      You know….one agent to another. 😆

👿

• stellap says:

That’s a good idea, Sol! Got that information saved just for that purpose, should we decide to do just that.

• no2liberals says:

Yes they would.
        I have a SIL that is an agent and he is a wonderful young man, great husband and Dad to his daughters. He didn’t serve two tours in Afghanistan, one in Iraq and put his butt on the line as an FBI agent to have his organization besmirched by a deranged troll.

16. Aussie says:

This troll has another name. He is Troll Hunter and I struck him at Wagist.com…. seriously this person is so whacked out of his head…. claimed that I am a dyke or a transvestite!!!!!! What a joke.

17. zauber says:

Ask JR if s/he is aware of 18 U.S.C. § 912 : US Code – Section 912 and if s/he has a spare cash, up to three years of down timne or both.

18. ZurichMike says:

JR wrotes his missives in such a hacked, hoodie, text-message way — all of those abbreviations, bad spelling, lack of capitalization, lack of logic, lack of facts (or just repitition of the false narrative facts) that I have a feeling it was Crump who was impersonating being an FBI agent, much like Crump is impersonating being a competent lawyer

19. Kim says:

I could not even finish reading this article it was so painful. It was like listening to Deedee on the latest release. Are these people for real? Has our society really degraded so much? Why are you even paying attention to this loser? Why are you giving him/her “airtime’? OK I understand you are giving us an example of what you have to weed through. My respect for you just increased. This character is a perfect example as to why I home schooled my young ones (well, they are all grown up now, but they will always be my young ones) This guys posts are so bad, are you sure they are real?

• Ad rem says:

Kim – I let him through the filters the “first” time as an example of the “prosecutorial” mindset….that and he was rather playfully idiotic. But alas, he soon sank into an ever deepening abyss of rambling dementia. (You ought to see the other 15 or so comments I DIDN’T print.) You have to admit this makes you appreciate the people you work and live with ever so much more, right? 😉

• chinchilla says:

I figure it’s worthwhile just for the comedy value.

• solaratov says:

Because leftists cannot stand to have ‘Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals” used against them. It always surprises the hell out of them to find that they’re being ridiculed.
      Basically, leftists are too stupid to realize that those “rules” work both ways.
      It’s a lot of fun to make sport of the leftoid drones and have them froth at the mouth, contradict themselves and lie about what they wrote just a few minutes before.

👿

• Aussie says:

I have see it before on Facebook and I can tell you that some are supposedly at professor level but the level of their language and the knowledge of their own history is pathetic. They are extremely ignorant on so many levels. It is the result of very poor schooling and the low standards that are allowed for these people.

If they had to attain higher standards in the 3Rs then maybe they might actually make something of themselves.

However, these young people can hardly get around because they spend most of their time either getting high on weed and other drugs or they are busy getting into sexual activity when they are way too young for such stuff. Their language is deplorable.

20. Sentenza says:

He can’t be a real FBI agent. On the internet, real FBI agents pretend to be 15 year old girls.

21. Knight4GFC says:

Oh He’s real FBI allright… real Flippin’ Big Idiot!

22. minpin says:

Ha, and they accused GZ of being a “cop wannabe.”

23. Bill says:

2 + 2 = 5 That is fact if it suits their needs

24. James Crawford says:

If Jr was a real FBI agent, he would threaten to pump near lethal doses of CS tear gas into your house, bulldoze your house with a combat engineering vehicle, then burn your house to the ground with you, your wife and children inside it.

They don’t call it the Federal Beaureu of Incineration, Hostage Roasting Team for nothing.

Yea, there are some great people in the FBI, but some are psycho enough to become Obama’s Praetorian guard.

• stellap says:

I have a better opinion of the FBI than you do, apparently. One thing is for sure, jr isn’t literate enough or clear thinking enough to be an FBI agent, or any other LEO.

• James Crawford says:

Some of us actually read the autopsies in the Justice Dept report that documented that 19 women and children who had sought refuge in a “bunker” died from being crushed to death or buried alive long before the fire started. How could anyone not realize that systematically demolishing a wood structure occupied by scores of people didn’t constitute the grossly indiscriminate use of deadly force?

Some of us also read the incident report in Law Enforcement Officers Kilked and Assaulted-1993. We know that contrary to BATF statements that their agents were brutally ambushed with a fusillade of full auto AK-47 and .50 BMG fire, all four agents died from a singular gun shot wound to the head from either a .308 or .223 caliber rifle. While this is consistent with many of the weapons posed by Koresh’s group, it is also consistent with the weapons employed by the sniper team at the undercover house who somehow managed to fire three dozen rounds during the raid without hitting any of the Branch Davidians.

25. Menagerie says:

Puddy, you don’t have to run away to Witness Protection. I am on the way. Hang tight, I gotta get there by way of Texas. Wee has the big guns.

Photobucket

26. Wraith says:

I’m no longer on the road, bro. But the Gladiator fire is barfing up a bunch of smoke in that direction, so I’m wondering if the eclipse will be anything spectacular from our viewpoint. Guess we’ll see… 😕

(BTW, is my picture embed not working? I can’t see it.)