From The Tip Line…..

Bumped because I need a little research help.  See the comment section. Thanks….. /SD

Tips and links from the tip line. These may not individually warrant a separate post but are further considerations in the Trayvon Martin / George Zimmerman Story line:

1.   Tracy and Sybrina headed to London, England, might have something to do with a Jesse Jackson foundation:

2.  Article from Orlando Sentinel circa Monday January 3rd 2011 – Regarding the Sherman Ware beating:

SANFORD, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) – The son of a Sanford Police Lieutenant wanted on charges that he attacked a homeless man turned himself in Monday. The  Sanford Police Department  says Justin Collison turned himself in at 8:01 a.m. Monday at the  Seminole County Jail .

Shortly after he turned himself in Monday, Sanford City Manager Tom George relieved Sanford Police Chief Brian Tooley of his duties. Tooley was to retire from the department on January 31, but George moved the retirement effective immediately.  (more)

The interesting snippet is in the comments section from someone posting as “we-shall-be-heard“, which might indeed be George Zimmerman:

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. – E Burke

We live in an era where, a simple grass roots movement propelled by the discontented constituents of leaders, whom were entrusted with our safety, shall make a significant impact. Tooley did not get fired, he was given early retirement at 100% pension and permitted to stay on the PD as a consultant at his $116,000 annual salary. I challenge you reading this to stand together and not simply go away as Tooley, The city manager,  Hargrett and his corrupt subordinates wish, but to have our voices heard and to hold accountable all whom let this atrocious attack pass unpunished until the media revealed it. This animal could have attacked any of us, our kids or loved ones in his rage. Hargrett has already proved his incompetence and willingness to lie to the public and “circle the wagons” in order to protect his corrupt police officers. The City Manager and Commission are simply trying to make fools out of us.We must now be heard by their superiors, the Sanford City Mayor and the City of Sanford City Commission will be conducting a Workshop and Open Forum on Saturday, January 8, 2011, from 10am until 1pm, at Sanford City Hall. Please attend, voice your concern, and demand accountability from all whom participated in this illegal cover-up.   (link)

This entry was posted in Tip Line, Trayvon Martin, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

101 Responses to From The Tip Line…..

1. ZurichMike says:

Those painted fingernails are hideous on so many levels. I am going on a limb here (a natural thing to do in a treehouse, no?) and guessing that the woman who has those nails also has money for hair and cheap jewelry, but not for anything remotely related to advancing her career or family life.

• stellap says:

Looks like a home acrylic job. Bad, bad, bad.

• tara says:

I was thinking that exact same thing, Mike. I see a lot of these girls in Chicago. Permanent underclass, won’t make an effort to get ahead in life but their ugly ass nails and hair are of prime importance.

• chinchilla says:

Looks like something silly girls would do in junior high. Tacky nail art and those stupid paper fold-up thingies that would supposedly predict which classmate they would marry.

• rjp says:

When I used to eat fast food, I used to cringe everytime I saw nails like that put my fries in the bag. Then when I got to where ever I was going to eat, I used a napkin to grab all the fries sticking out the top and threw them out. — except at Arby’s because they put a napkin over the top to grab them and bag them.

• GracieD says:

ZM, you just hit the nail on the head. Sadly, you’re probably right.

2. conservativeannie says:

…and the word ‘hoodie’ is misspelled.

3. ItsMichaelNotMike says:

That is George Zimmerman. Check these out:

All this corroborates Mrs. Zimmerman’s (George’s mom) telephonic testimony at the bond hearing, in which she testified about her son, once again, being an American hero back then, in advocating for a black man.

The guy was all over the Net telling people to attend the “town hall” he organized. Here is his January 2011 YouTube comment to the video of the beating by the PD lieutenant’s son (link above):

“Chief Tooley has proved his incompetence. We must appeal to his superiors, the Sanford City Mayor, along with the Sanford City Commission, will be conducting an Open Forum on January 8, 2011, from 10:00am until 1:00pm, at Sanford City Hall, 300 North Park Avenue. I challenge you to demand account…”

WHAT IS DESPICABLE IS THAT THE MEDIA, AL SHARPTON, CRUMP AND OTHERS HAVE NOT TALKED ABOUT THIS (of course that is because just this one incident back then completely obliterates and proves false the narrative that the conspirators have been advancing, that George Zimmerman was a racist, stalking a black to harass, assault and gun down).

Even more evil is that Crump, Sharpton and others now know full well that George Zimmerman is “one of them” (sticking up for and helping black people). Despite what this “homeless man beating” incident shows (that Zimmerman is absolutely is not a racist), it is criminal that these people continue to accuse Zimmerman of being one. Only people with depraved hearts could sleep at night, knowing the truth about George.

Photobucket …./SD

4. ItsMichaelNotMike says:

I just found this on the Net, during my research. It is a March 26, 2012, anonymous letter from a “concerned Zimmerman family member” to Clayton Turner of the NAACP, telling him about George’s heroic acts on behalf of the homeless black man, back in January 2011. If this was already discussed on here, sorry, it is news to me.

It is an interesting read, especially if it is from George.

A few comments:

– I wonder if it is George.

– I wonder if O’Mara knows about it.

– I see this as a great move.

– Note that attached to the letter is a copy of the flyers Zimmerman distributed to cars and elsewhere back then, that could be described as aggressive advocacy by Zimmerman ON BEHALF OF BLACK PEOPLE.

– Note the letter says on page 2: “I will not be providing my name because all of our family is in hiding and frankly scared by the threats from the black community.”

– If the letter is not from George, I like that this letter shows the Zimmerman family is rallying around George and they are on the offensive.

5. ItsMichaelNotMike says:

Update: Again, if the NAACP letter has been discussed in here, sorry for my “re-post.” I still think it is solid evidence of collusion, conspiracy and obstruction of justice. (We all pay at the end, with higher insurance premiums, society’s demoralization, and in the streets because their actions incite blacks to commit violence).

6. cookbook says:

Why would the Trayvon road show be heading out of town? Since covering this farce can result in the termination of employment, the press is more leery of broadcasting or printing their drivel (with a few notable and more gullible exceptions) unless they have a Parks and Crump direct quote (which can and will get Parks and Crump in trouble with a certain judge and the Florida Bar Association). The cash cow they envisioned may not be playing out as well as they hoped so they take the show out on the road to another “diverse” country without taking into account recent riots and the rather vitriolic reaction of the population the rioters and the dumb-asses who tried to justify them. And they need new pockets to pick.

• tara says:

I believe you are absolutely correct. Things didn’t work so well here in the U.S. so they’re moving the circus abroad.

But why London? I think that’s the only country outside of the US where there has been much interest in this story. I was just searching the news, there was a protest in front of the US Embassy in London on Mar 31. Reports said “several hundred” people showed up. I’m guessing they were US citizens. I seriously doubt that many Londoners would be swayed by Team Skittles’ PR campaign. They have similar race/crime issues there, blacks are a minority but are responsible for a disproportionately large percentage of crimes.

7. Tula says:

“Soviets Funded Black ‘Freedom’ Journal”
    by Cliff Kincaid – May 4, 2012

• howie says:

Only fools do not realize that Obama is a Communist. All that is needed is an honest background check of the information that is out in the open, and connecting the dots. Circumstantial…yes. But sometimes that is better than a confession or eyewitnesses. This character is slicker than Slick Willie. Most would not believe it if he came out and admitted it in a speech. The problem is this. It is legal.

• Sharon says:

I have no idea what to make of any potential overlap yet, but the county that Crump is from in North Carolina–Robeson County–was a hotbed of racial conflicts from way back in a three way mess, including the Lumbee Indian Tribe. Just tossing it on the table in case somebody notices anything related.

The KKK was a big deal in Robeson County at one point. A Lumbee Indian, Simeon Oxendine, was a primary player in kicking their butts out.

http://www.fayobserver.com/articles/2012/03/29/1167648?sac=fo.local be sure to read the comments

8. moe2004 says:

Great work, congrats on Lucianne picking this story up. In the above link, Holder stirs the pot.

• tnwahm says:

Haha. Holder hasn’t gotten the message that most of America knows the truth about TM and the media. This will not end well for him or his boss.

• Sharon says:

You know what, tnwahm, you.are.right. I think it’s about time we start turning the topic and instead of saying, “oooooohhh, there’s gonna riots” we need to be standing OUR ground and saying something else.

They can riot if they want to, I suppose, since that’s what they do best when things don’t go their way. But Eric Holder and His People (which specifically does NOT include every black person) had better start working on their Plan B, Plan C, Plan D.…because patriots are not going away. There are hundreds of thousands (MINIMUM) people thinking and actively researching and THINKING today that were not doing it in the same way a year ago. If for no other reason, I say that boldly because over 200,000 people signed up a couple of months ago to take Hillsdale College’s Constitution 101 course online. There are hundreds of thousands of people who are now more informed and more articulate on that specific point. And you can bet they’re talking. I sure am….I haven’t gotten through all the lectures–and once I signed up, I can do it any time so that’s great.

And there then are hundreds of thousands of others, on their feet, eyes open, scanning, thinking, working, researching…

The America Wreckers are going down. I don’t know how. I don’t know exactly when. But they are going down. I feel it in my bones. I think I smell some good old American sweat, blood and tears in the air these days–and that is always a very good thing.

Thanks, tnwahm. You are so right. Holder has NOT gotten the message. And this will NOT end well for him or his boss. (See–once again! tnwahm: 2 lines. Sharon: on and on and on! 😉 )

• tnwahm says:

I love your “on and on.” You are right. I think they are underestimating the American people if they think that trying to start a race war is a good idea and will work. Look at how BO/BS’s campaign has been such a flop so far. We have learned the tools of the left ~ridicule especially~ and are using it against them. They cannot withstand the disinfectant of sunlight and truth. I have great hope once again. We shall overcome.

9. Shari says:

This site might answer some questions about the trip to London.

• tara says:

ROFL! Once again they overestimate the number of people who are willing to show up to these lame gatherings. Million?

Even more pathetic, they’re plans for a massive strike on May 1. It reminds me of the idiots who project the day of the end of the world … and that day comes and goes and (of course) nothing happens.

On Tuesday May 1st, 2012 citizens from all over the world will participate in a general strike and take to the streets in support of workers everywhere. We join the call to demand social and economic justice for all the world’s people and stand in solidarity with the direct actions meant to target a racially biased global economic system that contributes to human suffering and countless deaths.

Groups like this one are so quick to announce their successes before they even have any. All talk, little action. Not impressed.

10. Shari says:

A Billion Hoodie March, London May 11, 2012

This is rediculous, What happens when GZ is found to be innocent.

• zmalfoy says:

What happens? LA Riots, Part II. And not confined to one city.

I’ve been saying for sometime now that this administration, and certain people throughout the country, have been itching for a proper race war. Holder made it real dang clear that the Justice Dept would set a lot of the ground work. They will not be even a little satisfied until the current unrest becomes endemic, and until they feel safe with imposing their own apartheid on this country. They are ruled by their hatred and fear, and this manifests in their unbridled bloodlust.

Right now, this is the issue they’re trying to use to spark the war. If it fails, they’ll make up something else and try that.

• Donnie B. says:

There will be riots and cities will burn.

• tara says:

I doubt London is going to allow this idiotic protest. Also, considering that the Team Skittles fans can hardly cough up any money for TM’s parents, they surely aren’t going to fork over the hundreds to fly to London and put themselves up anywhere for even one night. Most of them probably don’t even have passports.

• Sharon says:

Ok. Stupid question: How can they fly to London if they don’t have passports?

• garnette says:

I bet that they were able to get extremely expedited passports provided for them. You can get passports very quickly by paying a tons of extra fees including overnight delivery service.

• tnwahm says:

There are several places around the country where you can get passports in one day. New Orleans is one. We drove to New Orleans several years ago when my dh went on a mission trip to Russia. His passport had expired and it was in the 90’s when the government was shut down for several days. We drove down and got it that same day.

• tara says:

No felons allowed, that much I know.

11. sidneytawl says:

The Martins behavior after returning home and their story the next day, and Chads stories have never added up to reality. Tracy gave two accounts of what was going on before he left. Chad was wrong in his statement at the very least concerning the Time Travyon left for HIS (Chad’s) skittles. Phone logs that are extremely important to team skittles, and a witness, and Crumps story about what happened are missing from those team skittles phone logs. Without the logs we really can’t say. This case is about integrity of the system. I believe we should look for gaps in those statements and falsehoods. I post the below because the theory has more going for it than the affadavit submitted by the State to bring a man to trial and face at the minimum 20 years without parole even with a plea bargain unless it is a parking ticket. Using that gun in Florida without a valid reason under their law is tough.. A woman was just sentence to that for firing a gun into the ceiling to scare off her husband, who admitted beating her and more. I believe this was in Florida and Florida law from my memory of reading the case the other day.

I just recently found several pictures at a site. The author says they are stills from video from a TV station. The photos are of the police on the scene. Specifically they showed lots of the crime scene tape in place. All the police cars and their flashing lights. More importantly he claims that one of the shots shows a squad car in place at the back gate, which is located (back gate) near Brandi’s rental condo.

I also read a post discussing the witness (boy that changed his story after his mom became involved) and Sharpton. He (Sharpton) made statements about the reverse in statements afterwards, and I have seen comments that Sharpton met with the mother before the change but so far cannot verify the meeting. Sharpton did comment heavily about the change.

Then there is also an interesting statement in which she (mom of changing statement boy) is discussing about returning home that night after the shooting. She said she had to park outside the entrance gates because the police had blocked off the entrances and needed to enter through the pedestrian gate. How long were the gates blocked.

The police were reported to have been on scene past 3am. And would have left someone(s) there I would guess to protect the scene for the morning light visit, because we know they came back with George.

I don’t see how Chad could have not heard or noticed all this. Even if they had turned off their flashing lights at some point, but not known, the cars would still be there with some lights on. cars From those photos and past experience we all have with police on the scene long after an incident they would be running headlights on and almost always flashers working, they should have been around light that well past the return home of Tracy around some Time after 10am. If there was (I take the statement at face value from the poster), still need to verify that is a police car stationed at the rear entrance. Though from the photos you can see the scene and the condos with their own lighting system for the residents there is plenty of area with crime scene tape which would have been visible coming in the rear. From the front couldn’t miss it. And we don’t know which way they came from. However we could know which one (if we knew which location they had dinner at) and would have been the natural route home.

crime-scene-2-trayvon-shooting-11pm-news-live-feed.jpg
    crime-scene-1-trayvon-shooting-february-27th-at-5-04pm-with-tracy-martin-and-brandy-green.jpg
    crime-scene-4-trayvon-shooting-brandy-green-tracy-martin-girlfriend.jpg
    crime-scene-6-trayvon-shooting-11pm-live-shot-2-26.jpg
    crime-scene-7-trayvon-martin-live-news-feed-11pm-2-26.jpg

I have a “theory”, perhaps Chad was nearby when this happened. We have a missing minute plus when Chad ran away from George in the truck. Plenty of Time for Trayvon to return home and get Chad for whatever reason.

If not Chad should have heard the arrivals with sirens of police, EMT’s, and the lights bouncing against the curtains/shades.if they were closed, and perhaps even ventured out and overheard about what happened,

There is also the new witness that claims of seeing two shadows run by their window. It is not clear in which direction they were passing. I generally rule out this witness as not reliable, however there has been very little revealed about this witness and when they realized that memory of the two shadows. They were however brought up in the States testimony as a witness at the affadavit hearing. The description was one chasing the other, implying George chasing Trayvon. What if it was Chad running behind Trayvon back towards George.

I also read where there are statements from residents that Trayvon had played football with the other kids in the complex. When/how often this happened is not stated. This implies that the teenage witness would most likely have known Trayvon and Chad.

This kid did a about-face with his story. His testimony is now suspect (he is confused), but his first statements put George on the bottom, before mom became involved, and I need to verify the Timeline to verify that Sharpton was there before the change of heart and did meet with the mother.

Tracy Martin and his actions that night and the next day early on were questioned, but team Martin early on squashed this line of questioning.

I think that Brandi pressured Tracy to keep Chad out of this, especially in the first scenario.

I became interested in this case when Obama appeared on TV and became involved, I was flabbergasted, and wondered how the hell he could do that. The bully pulpit is a very strong device and he was using it for this case, most strange.

Everyone on team skittles and those involved now knew that the Pres had their back.

““But my main message,” he added, “is to the parents of Trayvon Martin. You know, if I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon. And, you know, I think they are right to expect that all of us as Americans are going to take this with the seriousness it deserves and that we’re going to get to the bottom of exactly what happened”

Tracy Martin gave two conflicting statements about the Timeline/family actions that night before they went out to dinner.

Chad’s also is incorrect. I believe he said Trayvon left at halfTime to go get the skittles. The game had not started. However the tip off for the game would have started not to long after the shooting.

Brandi and Chad have fallen of the screen totally.

Tracy made a phone call to a friend about legal assistance shortly after the shooting. What if the call was about how to keep Chad out of the limelight. If he was already thinking lawsuit with that call so soon after the shooting, not doing to much grieving. When the lawyer he called then called Crump and the details were known they had to all in the “cleaners” Sharpton, Julison, to hide the facts, can’t let those get in the way of a few million dollars.

Tracy says he called Trayvon after returning home and left a voicemail. He then produces a redacted phone log from Tmobile showing a single call at 7:12pm. This he claims is the phone call from the girl they called DeeDee. There would have been TWO phone calls.

That log has a very clear statement from Tmobile about the call Times on that log. All calls are Pacific Time. This would mean it was at 10:12pm, NOT 7:12 PM Eastern around the shooting Time.

It was though in the frame Time that Tracy Martin Eastern Time would have been back at the condo and called Travyon’s phone. Tracy knows who made that phone call, and they claim it was from Dee Dee. Why would Dee Dee call Chad at 10:12pm. He presented no evidence from the logs to verify the damaging statements Crump used in his story about Seeing George in the Truck and her dramatic RUN BABY RUN, but Trayvon says no he isn’t going to run etc.

• stellap says:

Hi Sidneytawl! If you want to place jpg files in your posts, you need to use a service like Photobucket, then copy and paste the html code into your comment. Otherwise, you can send them to us via email, if you would prefer.

• tnwahm says:

You hit on one of the nagging questions in my mind about Chad and his story. I don’t believe for a minute that if Chad was home that night; that he didn’t hear anything or see anything. This all happened less than a football field away from where he was. They are trying to posit that a 14 yr old boy home alone wouldn’t have gone to check out the commotion in the neighborhood. There was a stabbing in my parents’ neighborhood when my younger sister was in senior-high school. I was visiting my parents that night. My dad and I went to check it out and made my sister stay home. Even if Chad didn’t go check out the commotion; they want us to believe that he didn’t tell his mom when she got home? Or that Tracy and Brandi didn’t see or hear anything when they got home? It doesn’t pass the sniff test to me.

• jd says:

One of the early news reports said that Treyvon was shot less than a 100 yards from his door, so I too thought it was odd that Chad saw nothing, heard nothing, said nothing.

• howie says:

Could Chad be a witness? His mother said something like “He was just on the porch and he shot him.” Maybe she was talking about Chad. There is a lot we don’t know yet. We do know the Police do not deny that Zim was walking back to his truck. I wonder when the discovery will come out? But they do not have to give up everything.

• tara says:

It’s my understanding if the prosecution wants to use any of Chad’s statements then he’ll have to take the stand, or supply a deposition. In either case, O’Mara will be questioning him. Chad’s a pretty poor witness, he really doesn’t add anything to the story, so I hope the prosecutors don’t subject him to the stress of testifying.

I wonder how Brandy is feeling right now. Caught up in this mess, Alicia Stanley claims that she and Tracy didn’t split up until a few weeks prior to the shooting, and now Tracy Martin is a premiere act in the travelling Team Skittles circus.

• Lulu says:

Interesting stuff!

I believe your point about Brandi’s trying to protect Chad is well taken. But she may also have been protecting Brandi. Reports were that she is a juvenile detention officer in Orlando (I checked – there is a juvenile detention facility there). In that case, she’d want to stay far, far away from her affair with married Tracy and this case.

• Sharon says:

Oh. Goodness. (which none of this is…) I definitely do not “feel sorry for” anybody writhing around in this pile of snakes, but boy oh boy, a whole bunch of them are surely experiencing considerable angst with a whole lot of public exposure that they sure didn’t see coming.

12. sidneytawl says:

SORRY, I thought I had posted the links, I posted my file copies of the photos. Can I post the photos if you need them. The photos came from the Fox or ABC news affiliate in the area. They are stills captured from the video. The poster had captured them and posted the photos on a community web photo site.

13. rocker124 says:

Wow, Sydneytrawl, that is good! very analytical. You should find a way to get that info to O’Mara, because whether or not any of it can be verified, it will at least raise doubts!!! I am impressed.

14. sidneytawl says:

Verifying the car at the gate should be easy for him. There should be a record of that car and officer calling dispatch or verifying to dispatch that he was leaving the scene and if anyone took that cars place back there. I would assume they would have secured both gates until the scene was taken down, especially at night. Cars may have been let in at some point, but they would have checked to make sure they belonged there would seem to be protocol. They wouldn’t want a news crew to sneak in the back and take photos or video.

A link to this site has been posted at the facebook page after a request by Team G-Z for info. Which was promptly removed, I understand. I have no idea about Florida discovery law and if Omara can ask for those logs since Tracy offered them to the press as evidence of Dee Dee, and the State does no plan on calling DeeDee.

I didn’t post this until it became clear that Character impeachment is clearly a strategy of Team Skittles. The character of all those their that night and part of the Trayvon “family” should not be overlooked.

15. sidneytawl says:

PS, the Sanford police SHOULD be looking into this. Concealing evidence, manufacturing evidence, witness tampering are crimes.

16. DizzyMissL says:

Just posted this at Wagist

Alicia Stanley, whom Martin married in 2005, said it was always apparent to her that Martin and Trayvon “were the best of friends.”

“He is a very good father,” Stanley told the Sentinel. She said she and Martin split up just weeks before Trayvon’s death.

I thought that Trayvon played football with kids in the neighborhood all of the time. And I thought he and Brandy were engaged.

• tara says:

Where is the divorce record? I can’t find it. I wonder if Martin was still married. Wouldn’t it be funny if Brandy Green thought he was divorced?

• tara says:

Looks like they were never divorced, only “separated” according to Alicia Stanley, misspelled “Alesha” here. (How would a reporter misspell her name?) And it looks like she and Tracy Martin were still living together.

Alesha Martin helped raise her stepson Trayvon Martin for the last 15 years of his 17-year life. She says she loved Trayvon like a real son, never referring to him otherwise. Martin says the teen was always her husband Tracy’s baby boy, always together at their house. […] “Trayvon loves to joke around. If something falls and he felt it was funny he laughed. I don’t care what it was,” says Alesha Martin, who separated from her husband recently.

• tara says:

It’s odd that in an Apr 3 Reuters article there’s no mention of Alicia Stanley at all. They portrayed Tracy Martin only as being divorced from Sybrina Fulton, they didn’t mention that he had remarried and was STILL married. They described Brandy as his fiancee, nice overlap there.

The night his son was killed, Martin, 45, was out to dinner with his fiancée, Brandy Green. Martin, who was divorced from Trayvon’s mother, Sybrina Fulton, in 1999, is a truck driver from Miami who has a long-distance relationship with Green, a resident of the Retreat at Twin Lakes subdivision in Sanford where Zimmerman also lived.

Another fine piece of work by Julison and the rest of Team Skittles? Cover up the fact that Tracy is married but also is engaged to another woman?

• Sharon says:

From the article:

In 2011, a previous Sanford police chief was forced out of the job after a white police officer’s son was captured on video sucker-punching a black homeless man outside a bar. Sanford police did not arrest the assailant until video of the attack surfaced on local TV and provoked an outcry from Sanford civil rights leaders.

They don’t mention that George Zimmerman was one of those Sanford civil rights leaders.

• garnette says:

This quote is taken from the above article in the Orlando Sentinel
          The couple, who divorced in 1999, are now facing a media firestorm together while also coping with every parent’s worst nightmare: the loss of a child.

Though they split when he was just 4 years old, Trayvon’s parents have been inseparable since his death, making virtually all of their public and media appearances together.

So, while they were still together until he was 4, Alesha Martin has been helping to raise him for 15 of his 17 year life. Now, it seems he is still married to Alesha while he is engaged to Brandi. How many women were in his father’s life? How did his father have time to be a father to Trayvon, who he describes as his best friend? To me, the actions of letting him do things is a father who is attempting to get rid of guilt and wanting to be best friends because he doesn’t know how to be a father.

17. recoverydotgod says:

Interesting….

Edmund Burke one said that “all that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing.”

18. Aoife says:

Oh goody. Get your shovels out and hip waders on because Corey speaks about the Passion of St Skittles. http://shark-tank.net/2012/05/05/treyvon-martin-special-prosecutor-speaks-out/

• howie says:

She passes it on to her Prosecutors. Looks like she is trying to wiggle out of the way. The wild card I want to see is what Norm Wolfinger has to say about it. He is an experienced Prosecutor. He would not file a charge. What possible evidence can Corey have that he did not? I think the state is trying to let is simmer down and then find a way to drop it.

• Aoife says:

I think so too. I think they are hoping a judge steps in and dismisses the 2nd degree. Corey did her part–she gets to be seen as an advocate of the poor, non-whites, and other minorities during an election year. Winner winner chicken dinner. What’s totally reprehensible is how willing this cow is to sacrifice an innocent man for her political expedience.

19. recoverydotgod says:

“The 17-member panel is being led by Lt. Gov. Jennifer Carroll; the vice chairman is the Rev. R.B. Holmes Jr., the pastor of the Bethel Missionary Baptist Church in Tallahassee, one of the largest churches in Florida. The task force will report back to the governor and the Legislature.”

“A relative of George Zimmerman’s, who is in hiding, sent me the following letter and the accompanying text of a January, 2011 flyer that follows it, and then gave me a lengthy telephone interview.

The relative reports having sent the letter and the flyer’s text to the Baltimore and Washington, DC offices of the NAACP, black churches that have been calling for George Zimmerman’s head, Sherman Ware’s sister, Tonetta Foster, who has been denouncing Zimmerman from megaphones at the hate rallies targeting him, and many media organizations and journalists. The package went out to Pastor Holmes at the Bethel Missionary Baptist Church in Tallahassee, the Allen Chapel AME Church, Eric Degganf, of CNN’s Reliable Sources and the Tampa Bay News, media critic Howard Kurtz at both the Washington Post and the Daily Beast, Megan Kelly at Fox News, The Smoking Gun, Rachel Delinsky of the Sanford Herald, columnist Michelle Malkin, and many other people and organizations. (The family member was away from a computer, and the mailing list.)

Not one of the above-named figures and organizations responded to the package. The only person who even discussed the matter with the family member was the Sanford Herald’s Rachel Delinsky, but the latter never wrote about the letter and the flyer. The only media organizations and figures to respond so far, have been Matt Drudge and The Daily Caller, earlier today.”

• Jello333 says:

This is just sick. People will happily spew any and all details (real or imagined) that might shed a negative light on George Zimmerman. But when something positive comes along?…. I see nothing, I know nothing!

Seriously, how can people just stand by while an apparently decent man is systematically destroyed? I’ll admit that for the first few days after hearing the initial reports of this case, I was like 99% of the people in this country: I thought Zimmerman must be some racist, scumbag wanna-be cop/vigilante, and the Stanford cops must be some throwback to Mississippi Burning. But little by little I started to realize that there was a lot more to it than meets the eye. Still, I wasn’t following the case that closely. Until…. Actually, I really wanna thank the New Black Panther Party, because until they put up their “bounty”, I still wasn’t paying really close attention. But once that happened, I started looking MUCH closer at the case and the cast of characters involved. And that’s continued to the present, to the point where now I’m 100% certain that George is being horrifically abused, and many of his abusers need to be taken down… some even charged criminally, IMO.

• WeeWeed says:

Same M.O. for years, Jells. For.Years. WITH Media Complicity, IMHO.

• Jello333 says:

Oh I know. And it’s not just “liberal” media, or “conservative” media, or whatever. It’s “mainstream media” in general. I doubt most people here like Noam Chomsky, but I encourage people to read his stuff about the media, at least. One of my favorite quotes by him: “Any dictator would admire the obedience and uniformity of the American media.”

• Jello333 says:

Oh, and when I called Zimmerman a “decent man”…. I’m gonna start wording that differently anytime I describe him. I’m gonna start adding “young”. George is a YOUNG man…. the dude is only 28 years old! I still don’t consider myself very old, and yet both my own sons are older than GZ is right now. People just conveniently forget that, among many of George’s family members, it probably feels like just yesterday that HE was a kid.

20. disgusted with julison says:

Here is one for you to report on on the tips of contacts in the web that gets woven. The Orlando Sentinel is clearly being fed “exclusive” propaganda for this case. Giving an exclusive on a story is common for PR guys to sell their stories to one media contact in order to get a biased article.

Yesterday’s article was written by Jeff Weiner of the Orlando Sentinel. Google his name in quotes and Ryan Julison in quotes and you will see how this dynamic duo has sold stories to the public in the past. There has been very little done by the Orlando Sentinel or Jeff Weiner to actually investigate….they are just putting out whatever story line is being fed by Julison.

Weiner can also be found as being one of Julison’s friends in his LinkedIn account.

Disgusting. I am still waiting for Spike Lee to publish Mr. Julison’s home address. Maybe we should also zabasearch Mr. Weiner’s address and publish that too.

Photobucket …/SD

21. sidneytawl says:

Found a confirmed link to the Cheryl Brown statement that she had to park across the street.

scroll way down. Also some stories spell her name Sheryl and others Cheryl.

“Cheryl Brown was at a Walmart that night when her daughter called, crying. She hurried home to find police blocking the gates to her subdivision. She parked her car across the street and ran to her kids.

Her son, Austin, was hysterical. He had been right there, walking the dog, when he heard the cry for help. But then Sake had pulled off the leash. As her son chased the boxer, he had heard the gunshot.”

There is also a photo of her with the dog the son was walking, who said it got off the leash and he was chasing it and so he went from watching the struggle to chasing the dog because it got off the leash. The dog and leash are pictured. Its a very very large dog,(boxer) with a body type of leash, not a collar.

Also here is a neighbor that confirms Trayvon had been to complex and the kids used to play football with him

“A few months ago, he was hanging out with a friend who lives in another townhouse. “But that day, he forgot his key,” said Ransburg. So they walked around to the back patio and opened the sliding glass door. Someone saw them and called the police. They spent four hours at the station, trying to convince investigators his friend really lived there. “They thought we were trying to rob it or something,” he said.”

Several interviews with neighbors there in this same story with this link. Pretty interesting comments from the people that lived there.

Last bit of the story talks about flyers pinned in the pool/clubhouse about the neighborhood watch.

And from another site http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/worldview/in-wake-of-tragedy-trayvon-shooter-launches-website-seeking-donations/article2396907/

“It seems the homeowners association at The Retreat at Twin Lakes could be soon be targeted with lawsuit from the Martin family, whether or not criminal charges are laid. In a newsletter distributed only weeks before the shooting the homeowners’ association appears to have approved Mr. Zimmerman’s role as watch captain.

It urges residents, when faced with a crime or fearing one, to call police and “please contact our Captain, George Zimmerman … so he can be aware and help address the issue with other residents.” ”

I guess Brandi/Chad didn’t read the newsletter either.

Also the condo association had printed in the newsletter about the program.

Ransburg, who is black and wears long dreadlocks, laughed at the memory, swore it didn’t make him angry, and said he understood. “I don’t think it was racial,” he said. “I guess we just looked suspicious. Everyone’s always been real friendly back here. People smile and wave. All the little kids run around. There’s always laughter.”

Just then, three teenage males walked through the unlocked side gate, down the walkway toward Ransburg. T.J. Jones and his twin brother, T.Y., 14, and their cousin James Young, 13, have lived in the complex for two years. Their moms moved here from apartments to give the boys more room and a safe place to play.

The boys, who are black, used to play football with Trayvon Martin “right there on that grass where he died,” said T.Y.

• tara says:

This seems to be a new twist to the story, and I’m not buying it. Trayvon was 17. Chad, who is 14, said that he was on the phone all of the time. A 17 year old probably didn’t want to hang out with 13 and 14 year olds, they would seem hopelessly juvenile to him. Trayvon probably never wanted to be in Sanford because he was away from his peers, thus the constant phone contact.

Also, I swear I read that this particular visit was Trayvon’s first to Sanford. I need to do some digging …

• tara says:

This is why I thought it was Trayvon’s first time in Sanford, because of an Apr 3 Reuters article:

Martin would visit Green on weekends, making the four-hour drive to the Orlando suburb of Sanford. In late February he was able to bring his son because Trayvon, a junior, was serving a 10-day suspension from Miami’s Dr. Michael M. Krop Senior High School.

In the Feb 27 news video of Tracy and Brandy, Brandy says “He don’t know anybody here“. More reason to think it was Trayvon’s first time there.

I just want to remind everyone about the eyewitness “John” who is also in the news video, he stays inside of his apartment so we don’t see him, but we hear his voice. He is very specific: “The guy on the bottom who I believe had a red sweater on was yelling to me ‘help help’. I told him to stop and I was calling 911“. Team Skittles’ “expert” voice analysts are sh*t compared to this eyewitness who was directly in front of the action and who responded to GZ’s cries for help.

• justice099 says:

“Many residents of the gated community declined to talk to reporters. Others were eager to give their opinions, but not their names. Several said they had started carrying guns.”

The ones afraid to give their names were probably saying favorable things about Zimmerman. But of course, they won’t report what they said, because, well… they wouldn’t give their names.

And several have started carrying guns? Yeah, I’m pretty sure that isn’t to defend themselves against “Zimmermans.”

• justice099 says:

If only they would match up the times of the burglaries with the times that Trayvon was staying there… if only. It sounds like it is MORE likely that someone from inside the gated community would be doing these. And even easier when the person does not have a constant connection with the place (harder to identify him.)

22. sidneytawl says:

copy paste messed up. Here is the portion that talks about him playing football with the kids in the complex, and hmmm, perhaps from without it. Seems Trayvon had Time and opportunity to hook up with some bro’s. And we know what Trayvon liked to do with his spare Time to make some Dead Presidents.

23. sidneytawl says:

Sundace/StellaP I use an old mac osx for surfing and security and I just now saw your posts, by clicking on a link on the right. Might be a cache thing, I can’t see anything in flash either for some reason even from youtube.

I have to many jpegs lol. I did post the ones from your site by mistake. I have some others and I just went back and looked them over and if you haven’t seen them, I think you find them very interesting. Going out on limb, I think they are from a source inside the apartment complex who took them that night even before the news crews showed up.

here is a link to a photo album with seven photos of the scene.

Sure Chad never heard or saw any of this activity, and Tracy and Brandy didn’t see it either (unless they didn’t come home)

• ItsMichaelNotMike says:

Sidney… John, who saw the beating and called 911 is the one who took cell phone pics (iPhone 4s) of George Zimmerman’s injuries.

I am unaware of how many pics he took, the one of the back of Zimmerman’s head being the one that got all the press (an ABC exclusive, who bought the rights to the pic).

Assuming John is the careful, common sense, street smart, good American that he is, IMO he took lots of pics that night, and who knows, maybe even some video. So any pics that have surfaced may include some that he took.

Then again, those that you posted may be from someone else, since none of them are from inside the tape, indicating they are simply from a bystander.

By the way, John is the one who was interviewed by Fox News the morning of the shooting, where that POS Tracy Martin walks in front of the camera, obviously intending to commence with his 15 minutes of fame.

• ItsMichaelNotMike says:

Sidney, those pics could also simply be screen grabs of the Fox video.

24. sidneytawl says:

The photo the white truck the poster said was Georges.
    He said one of them was a shot of the rear gate area, I see two that might fit that description. One is for sure with the police cars on the grass isn’t it. That is the far end away from the shooting down the divider between the condos.
    Note that the head of No Limit is showing, wonder if the covering was to small to cover the whole length of that sweet child who dreamed of being a pilot and perhaps flying drugs for his gang.

To whoever took them and posted them, thanks. it shows something is not right with the Martins story of having no clue. Well sorta, gotta remember who we are dealing with.

Yea I am being snarky, but parents, huh, and the money grab, snarky they deserve at the least.

25. sidneytawl says:

If he been there Tara, my guess from reading his tweets is that he was involved with them as RECRUITS for his expanding Lean and Green tea sales, especially if he knew that dad was going to move to Sanford for Brandi.

You’re right though, this story has way to many things said by different people with different views.

I also noticed something in his tweets to a friend about making lean and he wanted prescription codein to make better stuff. This is a guy he went to for advice. both of them used the “nickname” SLIMM in their tweet names. I am thinking that was a “gang” sign so to speak both used double M’s

26. tara says:

This has been bugging me since day 1. Tracy Martin claims that he and Brandy returned from Orlando the evening of Feb 26 between 10:15pm and 10:45pm. Tracy wasn’t bothered that Trayvon was not in the apartment, he assumed Trayvon was with a cousin even though (he claims) he called both and neither answered. But the next morning Tracy called 911. Why would Tracy be so unconcerned on Feb 26 that he would go to bed even though he had no idea where Trayvon was, and yet so concerned on Feb 27 that he would call 911?

I think he knew something happened before he made that 911 call.

• howie says:

Maybe he was up to no good.

• tara says:

I don’t even think Tracy called Sybrina that morning. Or anyone else. He called 911. The more I think about it, the more odd I think it is.

UNLESS Tracy and Brandy didn’t come home from Orlando until that morning, and that’s when they found out Travyon never came home, and they saw the police tape or talked to other residents and they found out that there was a shooting. Damn, I’d bet $$$$ that Tracy and Brandy weren’t even in Sanford at all the eve of Feb 26.

• Lulu says:

Tara, one of the earliest reports on Tracy was that he supposedly didn’t worry that night because he thought Trayvon “might” have hooked up with some kids, maybe a girl, or “might have” gone to a movie with “a responsible cousin”. A later report said that he called the police the next morning to report Trayvon missing after he called the cousin, who said he hadn’t seen Trayvon.

27. whataworld says:

Hello, was reading a bit and wondered if people with a different opinion are welcome. Hope so, looking forward to talking with you. If I can remember where on here I was posting, lol

28. sidneytawl says:

Michael I don’t think so. If they were from a local station etc., there would be the logo from the station there. They embed that now ALWAYS for copyright reasons. I am in the media. I have worked for national networks and if those are from a local (Orlando) video news photographer, they are his personal stash that did not make air, and would be in a world of shit if the station found out. No matter who shot them, they are revealing.

Also the closest TV stations to Sanford will be Orlando. Its a 30 min drive. News protocol means the station has to know about the shooting. When did that happen. Then the person in charge of dispatching the news crews has to decide whether or no to send a crew. A crew has to be available and they have to also not be on another assignment. TV stations have cut way back these days on crew etc. Also from experience, you don’t speed in that part of Florida, or really anywhere in Florida, its traffic ticket central. They love speeding tourists.

IN the photo of the people standing around the front door of a complex, one seems to have an umbrella, that is reported by the poster providing the photos to be Johns apartment. How would a news photographer know who’s apartment that was, until after the police left. A news photographer cannot cross that tape, not if they wish to keep that credential, which is issued by the state, if they ban you, you are out of luck with other stations, organizations.

Looking at the photos the aspect ratio is that of a cell phone shooting 16 x 9 and capable of HD recording. Its possible that these are screen grabs from a cell phone that the person used and was shooting HD.

If appreciate your work here Michael and your posts. If they are from a station. here is how you can discover if they have been cropped. Found out the pixel ratio of a 16 x 9 image. Take those images and pull them into an editor and check the pixel ratio of the length and width. Then see if that ratio equals a 16 x 9 image. If they are cropped the height is going to be less in those images. They almost always put “the bug” in a lower corner, usually the lower right hand side. Each station HAS to follow what the network tells them.

Plus I really doubt they would let the press in until they removed the body. When I saw that I was really surprised. he police blocked the entrance to vehicles.

29. ItsMichaelNotMike says:

IMO the Orlando Sentinel article of the May 3 interview with Tracy Martin is today’s HOT evidence in this case. It confirms one aspect of the false narrative being advanced by The Scheme Team, specifically, that Tracy was a good parent. The article also provides evidence, from Tracy’s own mouth, that Trayvon was a “scofflaw in training.”

Oh, since I am sure Crump was in the room with Martin, monitoring Martin’s every word, the interview also confirms these guys are very, very stupid criminals. This is because they don’t realize the May 5 article contains admissions by Tracy Martin that he was a negligent parent, committed crimes (child endangerment), and was raising his son to be a thug, gangsta, and criminal. (I mean, who lets their 15-17-year-old get crude tattoos all over his arms and pays for a gold grill on his teeth.)

This is relevant to the Zimmerman case because if Martin admits to all the things covered in this article, plus approved Trayvon getting (prison quality) tattoos, and a gold grill, I suspect Tracy probably told Trayvon to always stand up for himself, never back down, don’t take any sheet from crackers, probably showed Trayvon how to street fight, probably smoked pot with him, probably gave him alcohol, and approved of his son having sex with underage girls (which Trayvon bragged he was doing, on Twitter and MySpace).

Moreover, all this counters WITH EVIDENCE that Trayvon Martin was no “child” or “saint” and that Tracy Martin was a lousy parent (and probably contributed to Trayvon’s delinquency and entry into thughood, excuse me, according to dad, “adulthood.”

(Sidenote: I am really curious just what Trayvon’s school file says – the one Crump had sealed. I want to see notes on what Tracy Martin said when he had to go to the Dean’s Office to address his son’s behavior. I would also like to see what else Trayvon did on school grounds. Often times on bad behavior there’s simply a note inserted in the student’s file, e.g., “Trayvon Martin was observed in the hall when he should have been in class. Teacher Smith reported that Trayvon Martin was disruptive in class. Teacher Smith reported that Trayvon Martin was sleeping the entire class and when woken up, he swore at Smith.”)

Anyway, back to the article: In addition to it containing admissions of criminal conduct, it is a great foundation to proving all of the above.

For example, Martin waxes poetic about Trayvon saving everyone’s life from a cooking fire, where Martin says he “fell asleep.” Aside from the fact that anyone falling asleep when they are cooking in any manner where there’s a fire danger, I suspect that what really happened is Tracy Martin PASSED OUT from drinking.

Here is what swell ol’ dad said: “Martin often tells this story: In 2004, Trayvon rescued him from a house fire after he fell asleep while food was cooking on the stove. Without Trayvon’s help, he says, he would have died.”

Then he tells the interviewer about Trayvon riding his (Tracy’s) motorcycle.

“Trayvon loved riding on the motorcycle with me,” Martin recalls. He had been teaching his son to ride, but while returning home to Miami Gardens, Trayvon asked to test his highway skills for the first time on Florida’s Turnpike. “He just kept telling me, ‘I can drive, I can drive,’ ” Martin said.

Though they weren’t far from home, Martin had trepidations. But he decided Trayvon was ready. “I relaxed and let him do his thing. He surprised me.” It was a proud moment for Martin, Trayvon taking another step toward adulthood.”

Now I am assuming that when Tracy allowed his son to ride the motorcycle on a Florida turnpike that Trayvon:

1) Did not have insurance.
    2) Did not have a learner’s permit, for a motorcycle.
    3) Did not have a motorcycle license.
    4) Did not have experience riding a motorcycle on a public road, much less a 70 mph turnpike.
    5) Was not allowed to have passengers, assuming he had a learner’s permit. (I’m assuming Tracy rode on the back part of the seat when his son rode the bike.)

If Trayvon Martin got caught that day, his dad would have been arrested and Trayvon would have been ticketed for driving unlicensed, uninsured and maybe even reckless driving. And all this would have been with a wink and a nod from dad.

Anyway, all of this does not speak well of Tracy Martin. What if his son had crashed the bike and died or suffered paralysis. What if Trayvon lost control and caused other cars to lose control too. What if Trayvon hit other cars and killed or injured people.

Tracy Marin in this story admitted facts sufficient for him to have been prosecuted for child endangerment. (Remember the tanning bed parent, who took her youngster on to a tanning bed. She was charged with child endangerment.) Letting an unlicensed, inexperienced teen loose on a Florida turnpike, I think that’s a lot worse then putting one’s child under a tanning bed for a minute or so.

Oh, also see in the article where Tracy, a self-declared great parent, says he came home, did not find his son there, and that his son did not come home that night. What does good’ ol dad admit to doing (in the article), well here, I’ll just quote it:

“He and Trayvon were staying with his girlfriend, Brandy Green, in the Retreat at Twin Lakes gated community. When Tracy Martin and Green returned home that night, he said, Trayvon wasn’t there. The elder Martin said he called his son’s cellphone, but it went to voice mail. He remembered Trayvon had made plans to see a movie with a family member and thought, ‘Maybe they are in the movie, and they turned their phones off.’ He went to sleep that night, he said, trusting his son would return.”

What a swell parent, his son is missing, he goes to bed, sleeps all night, then in the morning finally starts to wonder where Trayvon is. (Sidenote: If I was the police taking the call from Martin about wanting to file a missing persons report, I would wonder “WTF, this must not be so urgent since the father slept all night.”)

Remember before I said the gig was up on The Scheme Team’s conspiracy. Look at the comments to the OS article, I’d estimate that 95% of them are negative, AGAINST Tracy Martin. I think the tide is turning in favor of George Zimmerman.

30. sidneytawl says:

If I were Police/Omara, here is what I would want. I would want the cell phone logs of Brandy and Chads cell phones. And if they had a land line or internet phone line, those too. People in the same place don’t make calls to each other. Maybe Chad finally ventured out to be kind and discovered what the commotion was about. Chad decides to call mom, mom tells Tracy, Tracy calls Travyon’s line around 10:12, which later became his come home Time. Though when they left they went to dinner and place where the “children” could not hear the noises of a passion with their tender ears. Credit card records of Tracy also.

• tara says:

I want to see Tracy’s phone records on the eve of Feb 26. I want to know if he stayed in Orlando that night. I want to see if he even tried to call Trayvon that night, or the alleged cousin in the other town. I think Tracy and Brandy stayed in Orlando and didn’t return to Sanford until the early morning after the shooting, and that’s when they found out something had happened and that’s why Tracy called 911. Sorry everyone, I think I’ve posted this same comment about half a dozen times. 🙂 But it really bugs me!

31. sidneytawl says:

Tracy Martin is a truck driver. Truck Drivers carry a special license called a CDL,.. a commercial drivers license. This is a combo State and Federal type of thing. If you have a CDL even when you are driving your personal vehicle, you are still under the same standards. DUI standards and all the federal laws and regulations placed on commercial drivers through FEDERAL law. You know this when you get one. You can loose that CDL and your job career very easily, even though you are not violating State law. Even with that, Florida is one of the toughest states in the nation on DUI. If you have a CDL and work in Florida, you are stupid stupid stupid if you drive after having taken more than a couple of light beers in the last hour. Two things, driving dui in fl is stupid, he knows that, driving home and maybe on the edge and knowing what Chad just revealed. getting caught driving home DUI, priceless, and he knew it, perhaps from what Chad had told them. It seems Tracy and Brandy going out for the night with Trayvon as babysitter makes the simplest cast for their behavior.

Tracy drove 250 miles plus to get there for a weekend stay. Gasoline is top dollar in Florida with prices. Tracy was looking to get his groove on Saturday night is my bet. Trayvon was “babysitting” Chad.

Making False statements in a murder investigation: get a passport in 24 hours and fly to London, collect more accolades,..fade to darkness.

32. sidneytawl says:

Oh yea, and just for giggles, what if Tracy had a regular run to Orlando area for Friday. Took a Truck back on Monday. Per diem for meals and room, and Rents a car when he arrives, only problem he has is he took Trayvon in the cab with him in both directions. Now I also have an employment issue with the “company(s)” I work for.

Tracy at the beginning was just trying to cover his ass because of his son’s actions. Didn’t know squat. Call to attorney, attorney calls Crump, Crumpp see’s George Zimmerman f(white name) and black teenager shot, and is reported to have said, that’s all I need to know, white man shoots black teenager… did he say that, I read it somewhere on the net so it must be true.

Travel pay, room, meal per diem, and a hot sweet night of passion. Only problem, No Limit, crapped out.

Comments are closed.