INCOMING! INCOMING! INCOMING!

The Treehouse is under attack.

Quick summary…

• Network connections and files of moderators have been hacked into today, including Twitter accounts, laptops, etc.

• Sequential virus attacks have hindered communication from moderators to the extent of having problems posting comments and replying to e-mails.

• The enemy is apparently swarming.   We appreciate the affirmation.

• If the site goes down, you’ll find us.  We’ll find you.

If you are a Treeper who trusts the Admins, put the word WOLVERINES in a reply below if you want to give us permission/request that we capture your personal  e-mail.  Then, if the site goes down, reconstruction will be simpler.

Posting this in haste just for a heads up.

Meet at the Old Mill: We Ride At Dawn

WOLVERINES!!!

I’m not sure if this addition will even break through the wall, but I’ll try and add my $.02….

As soon as President Obama took to the Rose Garden and publically adopted Trayvon Martin, I knew things were going to be horrible. When the President attaches the credibility of his office onto a cause, the cause must be defended at all costs. ALL COSTS. In essence, regardless of how many lies and manipulations are placed into the narrative, as soon as the Office Of The POTUS steps in, multiple concentric circles of protection automatically appear.

Those who constructed the false narrative are inside the protective circles; With a carefully chosen sacrifical guard placed at the door to each individual barrier completely prepared to fall on his/her sword and stop any further discovery or truth. It is just how it works.

Had POTUS not gotten involved the information gathered to this point would have destroyed the guise created by the parties who constructed the falsehoods. We have thrown enough Truth at this to feed normal media cycles. However, this is not a normal media cycle.

Not only is the Office of The President at risk of embarassment and horrible optics, leaving them wide open to ridicule in an election year, but a vast consortium of insider power players have also attached themselves. From Hollywood moguls, to academic elites, to Civil Rights leaders, and MASSIVE powerful organizations within the construct of the political sphere.

The collective reputations of the Congressional Black Caucus, The Democrat National Committee, The Rainbow Coalition, The NAACP, The Department of Justice, etc. are all on the line by their intentional affiliation and advocacy. These are massive influential organizations with major interest in the chosen false narrative leading to an outcome of non-embarassment.

With that in mind, it is not entirely surprising to find a concerted effort underway to shut us down. WE HAVE BECOME THE RISK.

However, we will not back down. Regardless of outcome we will NOT back down.

Wolverines !

/SD

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

360 Responses to INCOMING! INCOMING! INCOMING!

1. Dennis says:

F’ck ’em … Wolverines!

2. ItsMichaelNotMike says:

Photobucket

3. Beetlejuice!! 🙂

4. ##############WOLVERINES###############
    From the southern most tip of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!!!
    Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord: He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored; He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword: His truth is marching on.
    (Chorus) Glory, glory, hallelujah! Glory, glory, hallelujah! Glory, glory, hallelujah! His truth is marching on.
    I have seen Him in the watch-fires of a hundred circling camps, They have builded Him an altar in the evening dews and damps; I can read His righteous sentence by the dim and flaring lamps: His day is marching on.
    (Chorus) Glory, glory, hallelujah! Glory, glory, hallelujah! Glory, glory, hallelujah! His day is marching on.
    I have read a fiery gospel writ in burnished rows of steel: “As ye deal with my contemners, so with you my grace shall deal; Let the Hero, born of woman, crush the serpent with his heel, Since God is marching on.”
    (Chorus) Glory, glory, hallelujah! Glory, glory, hallelujah! Glory, glory, hallelujah! Since God is marching on.
    He has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat; He is sifting out the hearts of men before His judgment-seat: Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer Him! be jubilant, my feet! Our God is marching on.
    (Chorus) Glory, glory, hallelujah! Glory, glory, hallelujah! Glory, glory, hallelujah! Our God is marching on.
    In the beauty of the lilies Christ was born across the sea, With a glory in His bosom that transfigures you and me: As He died to make men holy, let us die to make men free, While God is marching on.
    (Chorus) Glory, glory, hallelujah! Glory, glory, hallelujah! Glory, glory, hallelujah! While God is marching on.
    He is coming like the glory of the morning on the wave, He is Wisdom to the mighty, He is Succour to the brave, So the world shall be His footstool, and the soul of Time His slave, Our God is marching on.

THIS IS OUR COUNTRY!!!!!!

5. L. Harris says:

Wolverines!

• Sharon says:

Welcome to the Tree! When things settle down, we’ll hav ‘smores. Maybe not for a day or so, though………….. 😉

6. knight4gfc says:

I have been following this blog for quite some time. I am now posting for the first time and want to shout “WOLVERINES”! 🙂 I’m in!!

7. WOLVERINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ‘Nuff said and let them bring it. Means you are doing A LOT of things correctly and stomped on the toes of a bunch of race baiting cowardly bastards and bitches.

8. James Wanchik says:

Wolverines!!!! from across the Atlantic in Germany!

9. frenchreader says:

I don’t get what it is all about (does wolverines mean : à l’attaque or watch out ???), but you have my mail.

• It is the battle cry of the young resistance (not unlike the French Resistance in WW2) during a Soviet invasion of America in a movie called “Red Dawn” from many decades ago. The animal, wolverine, was the school mascot in the movie.

• BlueStateRepub says:

The wolverine is small but powerful and it defends itself viciously. In the classic, red-blooded patriotic Reagan-era film RED DAWN, a band of American teenagers fighting guerilla warfare against invading Soviet-Cuban forces adopts their high school mascot as their battle cry: WOLVERINES!!!!!

10. count me in the
    WOLVERINES!
    crowd please!

That said, FOR THOSE NOT YET VOTED:

PLEASE VOTE RON PAUL!

At this point, every vote he can pick up gives *US* power at the Retardlican convention, and sends the message that WE DON’T APPRECIATE HAVING ROBAMANEY SHOVED DOWN OUR THROATS!

At this point If neither RP nor RObamaney has enough delegates to put them over the top, it’s still possible they could come up with a REAL Conservative candidate – and there IS historical precedent!

ALMOST anyone would be better than RObamaney!!

11. thelastpirate says:

WOLVERINES and Pirates go quite well together!

ArrrrrrrgGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

12. minpin says:

WOLVERINES please capture my email.

You must be over the target!

13. cjmartel says:

WOLVERINES!!! And in case you did’nt get it email is chrism12743@gmail.com. I will not hide, I will not fear, I am an AMERICAN!!!

14. rocker124 says:

Wolverines! I am so glad I found this site.

15. zmalfoy says:

Oh, and, BTW, just in case there was ever any doubt. . . Wolverines!! Yatta!!

16. BlueStateRepub says:

Been lurking on this excellent site for a while now, time to join up and say it loud-n-proud: WOLVERINES!!!

17. solaratov says:

WOLVERINES!!!

You have my new email. 😉

👿

18. Bijou says:

Missed this yesterday. Am very busy these days, but hope I’m not too late. I love all you guys!
    WOLVERINES!
    Thanks, Sundance, for your preemptive action.

19. chargr says:

Hope I’m not too late…WOLVERINES !!

20. jar says:

WOLVERINES. Love your fight for what is right.

21. Brooklyn says:

WOLVERINES!!!

…I’ve been offshore close-haulin’ in a starboard tack, so to speak..

Photobucket

But, brought yuz’al with me to every port of call:

Photobucket

Onward & Upward,

Brooklyn

• WeeWeed says:

Brooksy!! Long time no see!! 😀

• Brooklyn says:

Hi Wee,

Much to catch up on, but if this wonderful site goes upside, we’ll all be hangin’ with some mighty fine company!

You know where to find me… 😉

Onward & Upward,

Brooklyn

• stellap says:

I love the pics! Good to see you Brooklyn!

• Sharon says:

Love the photos. More sea photos please with sails and boats and stuff. Seriously. We love us some photos (in text or linked whatever) of what the peeps who have exciting lives do with themselves! 😉

22. Shalini says:

Oh! I hope there was no doubt in this even though I keep absconding from time to time. Am I too late? It would sound odd coming from me but what the heck! Wolverines!

• Sharon says:

Hi Shalini….there is absolutely no doubt about “you”!!….but the fact is, we would never take the liberty of specifically tracking and noting individual e-mail addys (even from old-timers) without specific permission to do so. And that’s a fact. 🙂

23. goodkathie says:

WOLVERINES!!!!!!!!
    BLIZZARD HURRICANE TORNADO

24. Enough says:

WOLVERINES !!

25. Gino says:

WOLVERINES in the past fought for victory and in the present the Consttitution!

26. ejarra says:

Wolverine!!

27. 2ntense says:

Wolverine!!

28. tnwahm says:

You’ve found me before; you better find me again if necessary.

Wolverines!

29. Debra says:

Wolverines!

30. sablegsd says:

wolverine

31. The Tundra PA says:

Holy cow! Over 330 comments, is this a Treehouse record for a single post?

32. And this is for Coyote! https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/01/30/thought/ You are still in my prayers Coyote and I hope to see your return someday. There are those of us who do care and it is real, at least to us it is!!

• Menagerie says:

Agreed, GFC. I miss that man.

• And Coyote, if you are reading this, and if you give a damn what I think (I’m assuming you don’t, but if you do, read on)…

I missed the back-and-forth in early February because I was on a cruise ship (and essentially offline) for 5 days. When I got back, I had a lot to catch up on, and never really saw the exchange on https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/01/30/thought/ until now. For me, the bottom line is this… you said:

I’m already going to hell. I know I am.
      Who better to use what I already am, to fight the thing I’ve become? Who better to understand and circumvent the massively predatory natures of other unchained animals?
      There’s no redemption for my kind. There just isn’t. Even if I were to beg. It’s not even worth trying at this point. Some dirt doesn’t wash out.

At that point, any true Christian is going to feel compelled to respond. No organized “intervention”… just a spontaneous response from each of us as we read your comment.

I understand that you and I have different world views. And if you are truly happy with your world view, you are welcome to keep it. But I don’t see the statement of “There’s no redemption for my kind” as being happy. And it’s also not true. There absolutely IS redemption available to you. You have a free choice to reject that redemption, and it appears you have… which makes those who care about you sad, and they offer up prayers for you, which you say you do not want, but I think deep down it must feel good to know that there are people who care about you, and who want to take their “free” time to write to you and pray for you, even if you feel those prayers are misguided.

Coyote, I appreciate your contributions to this country and to this blog. I care about you, even though we have never met face-to-face. I don’t want to see you go to Hell. If you want to choose that destination, that is your choice. But if you don’t really want that destination, and just think that you are beyond redemption, it’s important that you know the truth, because the truth will set you free.

But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets, even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all who believe. For there is no difference; for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, whom God set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed, to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.

Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? Of works? No, but by the law of faith. Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith apart from the deeds of the law.

Romans 3:21-28