Attorney General Eric Holder, MSNBC’s Reverend Al Sharpton, NAACP’s Ben Jealous, Rainbow Coalition’s Jesse Jackson, Louis Farrakhan, Mikhail Muhammad, The Black Panthers and even PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA are conspicuously unavailable for comment

Why?   Could it be that young 13 year old Mr. Coon might not look like “your son”?   Does that ‘what-you-look-like’ consideration play the primary role in determining whether to transmit your opinion into the public forum?

If so, does not that very qualifier itself scream racism?   Is the President really saying I will only be engaged if, and I will only be outraged if, the victim may look like me;  Or as holder put it “my people”…?

Why ((crickets)) ?   Where is Ed Schultz, Rachael Maddow, Chris Matthews, Anderson Cooper, John Daley, The Congressional Black Caucus or Jay Carney?

KANSAS CITY – Police are investigating a race hate attack after a 13-year-old boy was doused in gasoline and set on fire.  The teenager, who suffered first degree burns to his face and hands, is white and his two attackers black.

His mother, Melissa Coon, said the attackers told her son ‘This is what you deserve. You get what you deserve, white boy’.

He noticed two older boys following him and as he arrived at his home the pair threw gas on him.  ‘They rushed him on the porch as he tried to get the door open,’ Mrs Coon told KMBC-TV.

‘[One of them] poured the gasoline, then flicked the Bic, and said, ‘This is what you deserve. You get what you deserve, white boy‘.

Mrs Coon said her son was able to beat the flames out with his hands and shirt and was able to call 911 and his father.  Police said the boy had been engulfed in a ‘large fireball’.  He has lost his eye lashes, eyebrows and some skin on his face.   (read more)  Video Story HERE

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

182 Responses to FLASHBACK 2 Weeks Ago: ‘You get what you deserve, white boy’: Boy, 13, doused in gasoline and set alight in racially-motivated attack

1. WeeWeed says:

I sure hear lotza crickets.

2. ytz4mee says:

Also, there is apparently a racially hostile environment in the school by black teachers against whites. Nothing is said or done about it. I know I have had enough.

• Darlene says:

Until the White People stand up against black on white crime this is going to continue..The reason they get a lot of attention is because they stand together…

• joe says:

The liberal media is the problem. They only cover storys that fit their agend.

• Robert says:

Blacks do not run the media!! I am White and SICK of Whites that hate Whites.

• barnslayer says:

The whites you’re talking about are the ones with “white guilt”. They are liberals. As such they always want to force others to change in order to erase their own guilt. Sooner or later they also show themselves to be racists in some way. Give them an opportunity to express their views on other subjects and their little secret will come out.

• kauz waldhar says:

Well said! Now get frickin angry!

• drizzy says:

wow you guys are really neglecting the fact that blacks are in the minority and have the most cold cases that stem from racial hatred…no crime is acceptable this is a horrible world and racial divide is just one if its critical ailments.

• No, we need to stand up against ALL crime, not just crimes against certain groups of people.

• Starla Mcgee says:

@Patriot Dreamer — you and others who are color blind like myself are my hero….we will change the world…hand and hand 🙂 No Crime is ok!!!!!!

• texan59 says:

Thank you Starla. You understand. 😀

• ytz4mee says:

Exactly. Thank you. I hope you stay and continue to visit the Tree, Starla.

• GerryB says:

God Bless you Starla..please look at this video..Khalid Muhammad, former spokesman of the Nation of Islam and head of the New Black Panther Party
            http://youtu.be/ztSzoh8N6es Call for White Genocide!!
            i have never seen nor heard of anything like this New Black Panther Leader..he is a specimen of a bad person..where in all groups, there are good & bad people..in this great America, where by God’s Grace, he may say what ever he cares to..in this great America, where by God’s Grace, he may persue, through his hard work & intelect, any future offered to Bill Gates or me..he chooses the easiest, cheapest way to make his destiny..by seperating exasperated, disgruntled people from the bounty which America offers..an inheritance where no other country nor political plan comes close..i pray God will change his heart..g

• senica says:

Amen to that!!!!!!!!

• Mary Sireci says:

You are so right

• Michelle says:

I agree with Patriot Dreamer & you all on this post as an black woman! This violence and crime NEEDS to cease in all races – We are ALL american’s and we need to start standing up for what’s right and the type of world we SHOULD be living in without all this hate & unneccessary anger! May God be with us all! I see us ALL as people as one and still can’t see why our country doesn’t feel the same after what we’ve been through TOGETHER … it’s saddening & terrifying to think of what this world has come to.

• Bone crusher says:

Then quit adding African to American, and get you fellow blacks to lay down the race card, you sound like a educated person ? Then you should know that never will there be true freedom between black and whites?? It’s just not going to happen! And now with the new black panther movement! This will make many, many people just go over the edge, this is making the table tilt even more? And worse than ever? You can’t stand in front of a news camera and be that stupid?? This black panther group will destroy any? Such work done to bring black and white together ?? Even after this panther dude was told that trayvons family dident want them there???? He’s says ? And I quote ” tell the government to stop killing the black people” this guy needs to be takin out by your own, when you can write thing like you just wrote here! You can act? The panthers will sourly destroy all that has come for the better, between black and white, so before you go off and print such words, you best be following the reports? I’m sorry for that little boy, and what happend to him and his family, and the other boy? Should be in jail until the system figures this out? But that will not happen now, he might go to jail, but he will never stay there? No way, then what’s going to happen?? I think you know, can you say riots, more whites looking at blacks as trouble makers??? Here we go again?

• I don’t see what’s wrong with Michelle’s comment. She’s isn’t wrong in agreeing with Patriot Dreamers color-blind “dream.” More power to her.

• ODA555 says:

Sir, go back to second grade and learn grammar and punctuation. It might help you articulate your point more clearly.

• April says:

I think we can all see what you are trying to say. However, Michelle didn’t say anything that should have provoked you to take your frustration out on her. She can’t control what other people do no more than you or I can. She is like most of the rest of us in America, we are sick of hate on all sides. I agree all of the hyphenated Americans does nothing but segregate a few groups of people from others. However, you can express your opinion without attacking another person.

• drizzy says:

see…the divide between white and blacks is found all throughout your post. the new black panther movement ummmm the neo KKK is still in action promoting their values. why is it a big deal when blacks try and confront their issues but non-important when whites do so?….wait i forgot because they’re white..for a white person, you will never understand the significance of a group like the black panthers are..unless your educated and understand what they DID stand for and their message…c’mon !

• April says:

Amen! We are all created in God’s image and he made us each the way he wants us.
            I like what you said about after what we have went through together. The way you worded that, touched my heart. Thank you. I pray that the Lord will open peoples eyes to see what they are doing to our country with all their bitterness and resentment. God bless you Michelle.

• April says:

Amen! Well said!

• Cheryl K. Jordan says:

Was it okay to shoot Trayvon in cold blood. Yes, a Hispanic man killing a black boy. I am white and ashamed that a little boy lost his life in cold blood because of his color. Nothing good will come from people fighting over race. It’s time we all come together for the good of all.

• Candy says:

I’m sorry the boy lost his life also, but if he wasn’t up to anything then why did he put on his hoodie and approach Mr. Zimmerman?? There were also eye witnesses who said the kid was aggressive against him so why are blacks so dumb and blind that they refuse to acknowledge that this kid was no angel?? Answer: They don’t want all the facts to come out! Instead, they would rather use the boys death to further their own racist agenda.

• Laura says:

His hoodie was up because it was raining. He approached Zimmerman because he was being followed and wanted to know why. That point aside, I don’t see how “this boy being no angel” changes the amount of sorrow that should come from hearing of his death. A person lost their life- a mother lost her son. I don’t think that people should get caught up in their political BS in this case. I truly wish that all conservatives -and- liberals could just pull their shit together and show some respect. Period. We should pay our respects to this young 13 year-old and to Treyvon, and not use their misery to fan any political or ideaological fires.

• GG Hollis says:

AMEN!! Soo true. The Trayvon family called for help. Maybe, just MAYBE this family hasn’t called any big names for help OR the 2 boys have been caught!
        (I PRAY THEY HAVE)

• Kenny says:

AMEN TO ALL MY BROTHERS!!!

3. stellap says:

To be fair, there are two other differences. First, these are all teenagers, no adults in the mix (at least at the scene of the crime itself). Second, the boy didn’t die; in fact, he has only first degree burns. It is a hate crime, but not at the same level as the shooting in Florida (if, indeed, a crime occurred in Florida, pending other evidence).

• Kent M says:

Other than the crime in Florida being Hispanic on Black , but I guess now Hispanic is considered White when it primotes the racism narrative.

• stellap says:

From a genetics point of view, Hispanic is white. Of course, there are mixes – many of the U.S. population are, I believe.

• Kent M says:

Tell that to La Raza , from now on when someone says ” Hey Cracker!” the appropriate response if you are Latino or Asian or Muslim or anybody other than Black , would be ” Who , me ?”

• La Raza has the same special interest pigeon hole labeling agenda as the rest of the hyphenated American class of institutional leftists. Click the “about us” link in the header of the page and you’ll be able to view a consideration of the divergent ideology.

• True, but Hispanics are usually considered to be a minority and a “protected” class. Except when it’s convenient -like in this case.

• An American says:

This is all so horrible, and crazy. People are getting hurt and killed. I like the fact that you mentioned “protected” class. Don’t we all live in America, aren’t we all suppose to be protected? This deal with the media stressing the fact that this one was white and this one was black is a load of crap and is fueling hatred and divison in our country. Fact: a 13 yr old boy got gas pured on him and was set on fire. His life and the life of his family has been changed forever. he is a person just like you and me….he is not a color, or a thing. Franakly I don’t think a persons color should even be mentioned when reporting on a crime. After all the story is suppose to be about the crime, not a color.

• Starla Mcgee says:

you are right…there is not much pure race anymore….but hate sees the complexion and that seals the deal…you look at me and you see a black lady but in fact i am excuse the term a mut….mixed with black,indian and white….my great grandma mixed with black and indian was raped by a white man and my grandmother grew up in secret.if she had been found out in ky. she would have been killed she wore wigs that looked like black ppls hair. married a black man and i am second generation to her secret. So Why do I have to explain all that?? cause america is a mesh pot and be real even if your white do we get into fights over scotish and irish anymore? then why black and white…

• I like your view, Starla. You’re a wise woman, and we all need to start being more colorblind. We need to get beyond this.

• wayne haskett says:

STARLA its because people like jessy and al are getting rich off of keeping us divided. otherwise they would be working at mikey d’s

• Bud says:

Even Obama isn’t “pure”.

• Starla, I Humble my self at the wisdom of your words. Race and Hatered or favoratism for it has become appauling. Whats worse is we use our youth as a tool with it. The old saying garbage in garabage out comes to mind. when Media uses it to incite racial problems its always going to trigger more. I think it was Morgan feeman was asked what the best tool would be to fight Racism. His answer was obvious and simple. ” Just Dont bring it up” …Duuurrr! I dont care about the crayon factor one bit.The news should be about facts. If they dont have them the media should just shut up. The rest of the race haters on all sides will lose the publicity.

• barnslayer says:

Yet Morgan Freeman said the TEA Party and hence the entire republican party is racist. So does it mean it depends on who brings it up?

• Sammy says:

Actually, the Democrates are the ones who are race mongers. Republicans give way more to charities than Democrates. .

• barnslayer says:

Sorry Sammy, the regulars here know my mind. I was being sarcastic. It gets tiring to have to keep tagging like this > (sarc) so we usually don’t bother. Hang around awhile and you’ll pick up on it. Yes you are correct. The democrats are two faced liars towards and manipulators of the black inner city areas. They want to keep them dependent on gov’t handouts so they can get their votes.

• Bone crusher says:

Maby that’s the problem right there, as an American, I don’t want to view my homeland as a mesh pot, epically when half of this mesh pot is living off our government? Just saying?

• April says:

You are indeed a wise woman, with what seems to be a heart of gold. I am with you I am a mut. LOL I like that. 😉

• ODA555 says:

Actually…genetically, there is no such thing as “race.” That is what is so tragic about our society today and all the “racial” argument and conflict. Scientifically and genetically, “race” doesn’t exist.

• kauz waldhar says:

Eureka!! Fuck that shit!
        Being color blind is suicide for white folks. We need to wake up and stcik together.

• HUH! your comment is ignorant. “He didn’t die, he has ONLY first degree burns” Does anyone have to DIE for it to be important enough to raise this much attention, and does this excuse the boys who did this? Racism is racism. The media isn’t the devil and we are their sheep.

• stellap says:

I beg your pardon, madam! My comments are based on the facts in the article. As described, it was a terrible crime, and I hope the boys who did it are caught and punished. That being said, this boy is alive, and the perpetrators are youths, not adults. Exactly what is ignorant, since those are facts?

• barnslayer says:

The article is worded wrong. First degree burns are just a mild to moderate sunburn. Second degree burns show blistering. Third degree has charring of the skin. The picture above shows indications of some third degree burns. Reporters are morons. They don’t bother with such minor details.

• Candy says:

It doesn’t matter if they were adults or teenagers or if someone died or not — what matters is that whenever something happens to a black person (adult, child, male, female), the Black Panthers, Louis Farakan, Quanel X and the like make a big hoopla about it! But when something happens to a white person, NOTHING! They say they are for equal rights but only as long as it’s for other blacks.

• Diane says:

In my eyesight both kids are Human Beings one was shot down like a rabbit or some other wild game the other set on fire like rags, both were terrible crimes, GODS will one survived, the hatred and the violence needs to STOP! Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, Louis Farrakan, and all the rest of the so-called leaders just want publicity and keep their pockets lined. Forgive me if I missed something but I havent heard any of them speak on what happened to that other child and theyre supposed to be MEN OF GOD or ALLAH.Thats ugly and GOD dont like ugly!!

• barnslayer says:

Nope! One was attacked by a group in front of his own house and set on fire. The other was a 6’3″ attacker with a criminal behavior history. He attacked someone that was 5’7″. He got shot by his victim. That’s called justice. If he didn’t attack he would be alive today.

• April says:

Well said.

• GG Hollis says:

Yup it is a HATE CRIME and THEY SHALL PAY FOR THIS! BLACK/WHITE don’t matter. President Obama can NOT I repeat CANNOT save the world people! They expect him to be at EVERY Rally, every story, then they’ll start saying Oh he’s not doing his job, YEAHH because you want him at EVERY crime scene in America. Can’t and isn’t possible 🙂

4. stellap says:

What if Trayvon had been white and the shooter black? Here is an even better example.

FTA: “The truth of the matter is that “civil rights” cases are often little more than reverse lynch mobs. In the Old South of the past, white mobs would drag black suspects out of jail and lynch them in the streets if they felt the wheels of justice were turning too slowly. Today, black mobs, often led by the likes of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, lead street protests or riots, and the Federal government comes after white suspects with the “rope” of “civil rights” charges.”

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/03/what_if_trayvon_had_been_white_and_the_shooter_black.html#ixzz1q2VzhpCO

5. Dan says:

This is why the whole ‘hate crime’ idea needs to go. Crime is crime–period. It’s liberal racists like those mentioned above who turn every crime possible into a race issue, because it’s their bread-n-butter.

• barnslayer says:

Exactly! Crime against one group by another should all carry the same weight. The gov’t makes it worse by refusing to acknowledge that minorities are just as capable as whites in the realm of racism and that moslems are not justified in crime just because they are moslems. One rulebook for everyone.

• Lolita says:

But the boys who committed the crime said, “That’s what you deserve, white boy.” That makes it a hate crime to me. I agree if they had just doused him with fire because they are juvenile delinquents, which they no doubt are, it would be just a crime, but to add the statement puts it into another category in our country.

• barnslayer says:

Hate crime? No, that’s a liberal trap. You are free to hate whomever you choose. Once you do something about it, that’s a crime. Attempted murder (this case should be tried as such) is attempted murder. The crime is hateful no matter who the target is. Labeling the crime as hate opens up the line of questions such as “Why did they do it?” or “How is society to blame?” or “Why did the store sell gasoline and a lighter to juveniles?” or even
        “Why is gasoline so dangerous?”. All this removes blame from the criminal. Big mistake.

• stellap says:

Well said, Barn!

• JB says:

Barnslayer….I completely agree with your analogy……Because it’s when we look for “reasons why” someone did something…..that people try to justify their actions/behavior. This also challenges our common senses approach to laws…..it makes people question and look for excuses to justify someones unlawful behavior……This is the Liberals approach and theology to making laws….

When a person’s action is clearly unlawful ……we should punish appropriately…..and not lable actions with terms such as “Hate Crimes” because many many people have hate in them….hell …they even pass it down in the family…..but they may not commit a crime….and hating isnt a crime. They’ll have to one day answer to God about that.

• Chuckie says:

Right. It’s illegal to set anyone on fire for any reason. It is neither worse because you hate that person, nor better if you don’t.

• kushibo says:

Right. But with crimes of lower severity (e.g., bullying and the like) which often go unpunished or ignored by the authorities, making it a hate crime with stiffer penalties acts as a greater deterrence for it, with a greater likelihood of it being reduced.

It also gets violent people motivated solely by race-hate off the street longer, as they can continue to be a source of danger to others (like these folks).

• April says:

I have never thought of it in that way before. You make a good point.

• kushibo says:

Since hate crime brings harsher sentences to the perpetrator of the hate crime, I fail to see how this removes blame from the criminal.

Elements of “society” may contribute to someone feeling hatred toward another race, ethnicity, religion, etc., but the individual is punished more severely for acting out on it in a violent or harassing way.

• barnslayer says:

It complicates the guilty verdict. You then have to prove the existence of hate. Hate without action is not illegal. Furthermore all violence is either hate, self-defense, accidental or psychotic. If it’s not self-defense or accidental it is intentional regardless of the state of mind. It’s all about making excuses for the criminal.

• kushibo says:

But the hate crime is added on to whatever the physical crime is, not a replacement of it, except in cases where they lack evidence to convict in cases where law enforcement and prosecutors are convinced of guilt, in which case the hate crime is far and away the best chance to jail a violent offender.

If the thugs who assaulted Allen Goin are arrested (and it makes me wonder why they have not been), they can be tried simultaneously for the assault and for the hate crime.

It is not about making excuses for the criminal, since it places even greater onus on the criminal for their act.

• barnslayer says:

Setting someone on fire is either purely accidental (not this case) or attempted murder. To call this assault would be an injustice. Plea bargaining has got to stop. To rely on the addition of the hate element jeopardizes the case since it adds the emotion element. If the crime was committed with intent the emotions of the criminals serves no purpose for the prosecution. If they can prove guilt the punishment for attempted murder should be adequate. If it isn’t severe enough, the law needs to be changed.

• kushibo says:

You may be right. But if you end plea bargaining, our justice system will grind to a halt, since the vast, vast, vast majority of convictions come this way.

All I was trying to do was argue against the notion that “hate crime” legislation somehow lets the perpetrator off the hook, legally or socially.

• barnslayer says:

I just figure it can go either way. You may prove hate was a motive. But defense is going to try to flip that by using other emotional states (black rage, family problems, peer pressure, social unfairness) whatever pushes the right buttons with the jury and the press. The idea of reducing a crime for expediency seems to me to be the opposite of a just judicial system.

• Starla Mcgee says:

i agree whole totally crime is crime….stop putting race behind it…wrong is wrong period.

6. Lisa Douglas says:

I’m sure that will make the young man feel better the next time he encounters two black teenagers walking behind him… “Hey, maybe these guys will only douse me with gasoline for no reason and set me on fire!” Or maybe this time, they’re backing something more than a Bic lighter. What evil exists in the minds of these teens that would possess them to carry around gasoline and a lighter? You wanna know why a liberal secular humanist worldview is a bad thing? Because it mocks and destroys the very foundation of civilization – family, honor and accountability. If these young men had been raised in Christian homes with a mother and an engaged father, it would never have crossed their mind to immolate another human being. Secularism breeds immorality.

• Mike says:

How do you know how they were raised? I surely didn’t see anything in the article about that. How do you know they weren’t Christian? Had a mother and engaged father? Oh, well of course you think that because they are black they were raised by a single mother and no father around. Please get over yourself.

• She was just stating her opinion as to cause. Last I checked, that was still allowed in this country. For that, you call her a racist. Her comment is philosophical and religious in nature, not racial. Instead of using your race card, why don’t you attack the substance of her comment like a fair-minded person, like MLK would?

• barnslayer says:

But MLK was a…. republican!!!

• Starla Mcgee says:

believe it or not alot of black people are…

• barnslayer says:

I believe a lot more blacks are republicans than let on about it. I know a few. Some at work, the rest at church. I don’t blame them for keeping it quiet when you have the threat of retribution. I wished I had an answer for that. I guess you have to choose your battles. Just like I have to being a conservative business owner in NYC. If you are a conservative I salute you and consider you a brother (or in this case sister) -in arms.

• Mc says:

Her statements were NOT stated as an opinion. She said “had these teenagers” had a mother, engaged father etc., none of this would have happened. This sounds pretty “matter of fact” to me.

• Starla Mcgee says:

shes not right shes stereo typing…and might I add its not her fault..There are in fact black,white and any race of fathers who need to man there post and raise there children….most times these women arent single by choice or fault….its all sad but we all have developed our opinion one way or another and if she grew up not being around complete black families how would she know the difference? If I popped a joke right now about a gang of mexicans getting out of a beetle car most would laugh and believe that mexicans live 50 to a house..and traveled 15 per car…lets face it stereotyping is wrong but its here and we must learn our limits…also sorry if I offended anyone..:)……

• stellap says:

She’s right about what she says about secular humanism, in my opinion. I’m an old person, but when I was young, it was unacceptable to have a child outside of marriage. That was true in the white, black, hispanic, whatever social communities. Now it is accepted, and that is a BAD thing. Check for yourself what the statistics were in the 1950’s for black families, and what they are now. Intact families were the rule, not the exception in the 1950’s. The two things that are the most important in determining whether or not you live in poverty are your education, and whether you grow up in a single-parent or two-parent family.

• stellap says:

P.S.: I was a single parent, divorced, so I know of what I speak.

• Di says:

I’m completely with you, stellap! I’m Black myself and it’s appalling how “normal” it is to have children out of wedlock (for people of ALL backgrounds)! It’s tragic, especially in a lot of Black households that over 70% of Black children are born out of wedlock! Very, very sad!!!

By the way, there are MANY Black conservatives, Tea Party supporters, and independents out there! In fact, MOST Blacks (up until the last 40 years or so) were Republican! (My dad told me that years ago!!!) Think about “Dixiecrats” back in the day! Not all Blacks (just like any other group of people) do NOT think alike or vote alike.

That being said, many of us grew up with “old school”, traditional family values (especially if you’re from the South). What’s truly tragic is those in entertainment/Hollywood types would have you think otherwise!!! It’s incredible how many people really think that the “so-called “Black Leaders” such as, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, New Black Panther Party (different from the original Black Panther Party who did accept all types of people), etc. speak for ALL Blacks and see things simply as Black/White! They do NOT speak for me! In fact, Most people I know (of all backgrounds) are independent and speak for themselves!!! Many of us can not STAND Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton!!!

Anyway, just wanted to let it be known, not all people of ANY background should be viewed as being monolithic when it comes voting, thinking, lifestyles, etc. Hopefully, it is heard rather than dismissed!!!

Good day!!! 🙂

• stellap says:

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Di! Welcome to our little group, and join in any time. Conservatives of all backgrounds and ages welcome here.

• WeeWeed says:

Absolutely, Di, welcome! All of us conservatives must stick together and fight the government machine that is determined to keep us apart, one way or another.

• No she’s not stereo typing, she’s stating an opinion without regard to racial construct. If the boys in this case had “engaged moral and value driven parenting” (two parents) there’s no way they would conduct themselves in this manner. Period.

Kids are not pre-scripted to behave in a manner as to think it even remotely ok to pour gasoline on another person and light them on fire. It is not a natural mindset. It is a learned disengagement of moral value, a learned behavior.

Engaged parents would insure such behavior was not learned or even considered within the psyche of a teenagers mind. It is the absence of such engagement that allows evil alternatives to fill the void.

This aspect has nothing to do with race. If you read Lisa’s comment again she is directing opinion to the lack of morality, or moral forethought. And again, she’s right.

Quite simply it is not a morally driven psyche what would pick up a gas can and light another human being on fire. You disagree?

• stellap says:

By the way, welcome to the discussion!

• Choosing to Deny the existence of evil in the world does not protect you from it.

• Sherry says:

If they had gasoline and a lighter, then I would think that it was premeditated.
      Did I spell that right?

• barnslayer says:

You are correct. I don’t know if there is any distinction in law between premeditated attempted murder and attempted murder that was not premeditated. The victim is alive so that’s a far as criminal charges can go. However, if the attackers ignited the gasoline close enough to the house you can add attempted arson. If other people were in the house at the time you can add more counts of attempted murder as well.

• kushibo says:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I thought the gas container was there on the property to begin with.

I find it quite odd that the police did not take it in to be fingerprinted. I also find it odd that, with such a small pool of potential suspects, that KCPD has not brought anyone in. It seems the two most likely reasons would be that (a) KCPD simply is not taking this seriously, though we haven’t heard that from the outspoken mother or (b) there are holes in the account given.

Frankly, since the very photo you have up there of “Mr Coon” is itself false, and his name is not Allen Coon but rather Allen Goin, I have to wonder how much of this story is being accurately conveyed. The fake picture alone indicates that it is being made out to be something it is not.

7. christian says:

Remember this as well back in August 2011: A mob that has been described as dozens to 100 black teenagers ran through the Wisconsin State Fair at closing time last night, beating white people at random.
    Witnesses said the group of African-American teenagers ran through the parking lot and banged on cars, attacking only vehicles with white people inside. One witness said the mob pulled a kid from his bike and beat him in the street. Others said the teens looted the Midway games and stole prizes.

“We did make several arrests–under 10, as far as I know,” said Lt. Chad Evenson of the West Allis Police Department.
    Two witnesses said the attacks appeared to be racially motivated, although Evenson would not say whether the police department agreed. He also did not know how many people had been hurt.

Here is one harrowing witness account of the rioting:
    “I saw them grab this white kid who was probably 14 or 15 years old. They just flung him into the road. They just jumped on him and started beating him. They were kicking him. He was on the ground. A girl picked up a construction sign and pushed it over on top of him. They were just running by and kicking him in the face.”

Then, Eric talked about trying to get out of the car to help the victim.

“My wife pulled me back in because she didn’t want me to get hit. Thankfully, there was surprising a lady that was in the car in front of me that jumped out of the car real quick and went over there to try to put her body around the kid so they couldn’t see he was laying there and, obviously, defenseless. Her husband, or whoever was in the car, was screaming at her to get back into the car. She ended up going back into the car. These black kids grabbed this kid off the ground again, and pulled him up over the curb, onto the sidewalk and threw him into the bushes like he was a piece of garbage.”

• barnslayer says:

And if any of the victims sh0t the attackers, Sharpton, Jackson et al would have been furious. But since only whites got hurt it’s “all good” with them. These animals have no fear of the law for good reason. If the gov’t won’t teach them we need to. Time to start sh00ting back!

• areopagitica says:

I think not, but that is for those concerned to decide.

• Starla Mcgee says:

its not all good and wrong is wrong…they should go to jail for what they did…i understand how a group of people of the same race could feel that way about another…I am so sorry this happened and I hope while you are deciding to shoot back you dont take the same carelessness as there were..we live in the 21st century and all this needs to stop..I hope they find those responcible for that boy and if i had of been there I would have help shield him too. not all black ppl are the same…just as no individual is the same

• barnslayer says:

I’m not putting all blacks in the same category as the violent racist criminals. If I did I’d feel compelled to aim at some friends, patients, and church congregation members. No, I’m no racist, but I don’t believe there’s good in everyone. If someone goes out of their way to look like a predator they will have to earn my trust.

• ncconfederate says:

This is why I carry a hand gun on my person at all times.

• Starla Mcgee says:

welp when we have let fear kill us all then it wont be a problem will it….I carry one too but I wouldnt dare presume to use it unless there was no other option…fear and anger lead to things like this…they need to go to jail.

8. areopagitica says:

The only one of the mentioned operatives who MIGHT have had the impulse to report on this story is Anderson Cooper. Sadly, he apparently did not. All the rest are hopelessly mired in their own racial hypocrisies, and their anti freedom agendas, are known for this by anyone having common sense.

9. Ms concerned says:

This is sad just as sad a the 17yr old unarmed black man that was gunned down by a white man and not even charged its all racist I don’t blame Our President or any other leaders for the person that did this just like they can’t be blamed for this poor young man racism need to stop Black or white

• barnslayer says:

Poor young man. Soon some folks will say he was a saint. So why was he there? Why was he kicked out of school? Why did he choose to confront rather than run? Keep in mind the sh00ter is a racial minority too. Just not the same as our wonderful pResident.

• Willard says:

“Why was he there?” His father lives in the neighborhood. “Why was he kicked out of school?” Um, it was a Sunday, school was not in session. How do you know he was kicked out of school and what the hell does that have to do with ANYTHING? “Why did he choose to confront rather than run?” Why would he run if he didn’t do anything? And by the way, how is he going to confront a man in a vehicle when he’s on a cell phone? Oh, and why didn’t the idiot from the vehicle just not confront the young man like he was told not to by the 911 dispatcher. “Keep in mind the shooter is a racial minority to.” What is your point here? Because he’s a racial minority he can’t dislike black people? What is the point of your post here?

• Willard, you are victim of purchasing the “Main Stream Media” narrative.

“Why was he there?” His father lives in the neighborhood – WRONG, No his father lives in North Miami, same place as his mom.

“Why was he kicked out of school?” Um, it was a Sunday, school was not in session. – WRONG, the kid was serving a 10 day external school suspension.

How do you know he was kicked out of school – School Principal reported via Miami Herald.

“Why did he choose to confront rather than run?” – Eye witness reports show Zimmerman confronted Trayvon then turned to walk back to his vehicle. Trayvon then attacked Zimmerman from behind and a scuffle ensued.

And by the way, how is he going to confront a man in a vehicle when he’s on a cell phone? – Don’t know where you are getting your information but Zimmerman was not in his vehicle, neither was Trayvon on his phone. Both claims are pure myth.

Oh, and why didn’t the idiot from the vehicle just not confront the young man like he was told not to by the 911 dispatcher – Every 911 dispatcher is trained to state the exact same thing. It protects the 911 service from lawsuits, it has nothing to do with events as they occur.

What is your point here? Because he’s a racial minority he can’t dislike black people? – Of course he could, the issue is not to jump to conclusions based on false assumptions. Every single framework of your comment is a false assumption based on a false media narrative.

Suggest you read:

• joe says:

Black people commit 7x times more murders than the rest of the population. If they dont want people to hate them they need to quit murdering.

• Di says:

Joe,

I’m not a murderer. I don’t know any murderers (Thank God!) and what I would like to know is where did you get your information from?

Not to say ALL Blacks are saints and ALL Whites are bad. We know they are good and bad in every racial group!

• Starla Mcgee says:

RIGHT and i didnt vote for him…I didnt vote at all because it was a race war and another will come this year and I want no part of it.

• barnslayer says:

It was only a “race war” because the democrats made it that way. If Herman Cain was running against John Kerry, race would not have been an issue. However, if Herman Cain was running against Hitlery Clinton it would have been all about women’s rights. You should have voted.

• Fact Guy says:

The poor black kid was shot by a Hispanic. Get your facts straight before you post your dribble. It’s people like you that fuel the White against Black War!!

10. Bryan says:

Where the herll is this?…I recognize KMBC….why is this the first I’ve heard of this in Phoenix???????????

• Because the so-called “media” is not interested in telling us the truth. If the story fits into their meme (white on black violence), then they will publicize it far and wide. When it does not fit into their meme (black on white violence, in this case), then they will do everything they can to ignore or downplay the racial aspects to the story.

11. Witness: Martin attacked Zimmerman

ORLANDO – A witness we haven’t heard from before paints a much different picture than we’ve seen so far of what happened the night 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was shot and killed.

The night of that shooting, police say there was a witness who saw it all.

12. DiAnn Westerhold says:

We live in Kansas City…Why were our news prgrams silent about this?? Why was it a very small column in an obscure place in the local paper?

13. RolloverRiderPGR says:

Because it’s a “gun” crime BUT not done by either a black or white by a “Hispanic” so it’s not important to the media EXCEPT the gun part! Why do we not hear about the gasoline attack of a 13 year old white kid by 2 blacks with all the nice racial slurs they threw out as they spun the striker on the bic?
    The media is NO LONGER reporting the news they are now being used as all socilist and communistic countries do to control you all. They only let you read what they want you to AND how they now write it!

That is the main reason I NEVER no matter which media outlet it is from the ABCs to the XYZs that includes FOX BBC PRN yada yada yada. Unless I hear it out of their mouths on live TV so I can see their mouths move sorry but it’s been spun or edited so it sounds what the media wants you to hear!

When it’s fair and unbiased I don’t believe crap! That’s how the media has gotten! ESPECIALLY when it comes to politics! Look at the owners of the media and their “beliefs” and they CAN force them on you!

This case already has the anti gun freaks on the march but that group of morons can’t figure out that even if the gun was illegal or legal a no gun allowed law would have been broken! But they jumped on this so fast the skin on their asses got fused to the hot bench and they’ll stay thinking more laws will work! Yeah right not until EVERY weapon on the planet is gone and that includes those of every army and police force out there! Hey their stuff can be stolen just as easily as those in your home.

Get over it. He’s dead, they have the shooter, try him, then do as the jury sees fit. That’s why we have them correct? OR just shoot him like he did the kid and all’s done. An eye for an eye.

What none of you have noticed is what else did the 911 operator tell him? Were police on the way? If not why? Did the operator NOT think it worthy to send a unit out to check from a neighbor hood watch area? Still the shooter should have just done as the charter of most watch programs say and wait for the police. He’s NOT a cop so he should be libel for what he did because he did NOT need to confront anyone walking on a sidewalk. It’s still a free country unless he had to climb a fence to get there.

• barnslayer says:

The eye witness said after the initial confrontation the security guard walked away and was attacked by the 17 yr old from behind. He had every right to sh00t. Self defense pure and simple. Only problem…. wrong color.

14. WeeWeed says:

From this article by John Hayward,

“..As it happens, about a week after Treyvon Martin was shot, a white boy of roughly Treyvon’s age was walking home from school in Kansas City, Missouri, when two older black boys threw gasoline on him and set him on fire. As he was flicking open his Bic lighter, one of the assailants allegedly said, “This is what you deserve. You get what you deserve, white boy.” He was engulfed in a fireball, lost skin from his face, and may have suffered damage to his eyes and lungs.

The victim has a five-year-old brother, who later came to his mother and asked, “Mom, am I going to get set on fire today?” She said she burst into tears. The family is going to move away from the town because they suspect the attackers are students at the local high school.”

• Di says:

WeeWeed,

This is TRULY a hate crime and it’s disgusting that it’s not out there in the “Mainstream Media”!!! I just went to the LA Times website and did several searches… NOTHING!!!! Yahoo came up with a few articles, but one was from a British newspaper!!!!

It should be out there! ALL hate crime stories and crime in general should be out there!!! (The reality is, crime is crime, no matter what the motivation or intent is behind it!!!)

Unfortunately, we as a nation still have some work to do when it comes to race relations… I really feel for any kid being a victim of senseless crime!!!!! Evildoers come in every shade and it should be out there, just like the Trayvon Martin case!

15. Am I going to be the only one who comments on the odd and unfortunate coincidence that this kids name is a common racial epithet towards black people? Idk I smell something a bit wonky with this story. Something is missing. No doubt that trayvons death is being used as a political football and intentionally as a wedge to divide people by race and class, but if this story is bogus it will only contribute to the problem. If you watch the movie “Do The RIght Thing” by Spike Lee, you will see that black people have been taught for a long time that rioting and prempting the justice system is the right thing to do and that anything that white people do that they dont like (like putting up pictures of white people in their own business establishment) makes black people the victims and gives them the right to blame everything on white people.

• barnslayer says:

Whitepages.com listed 26 entries with the last name “Coon” for Kansas City, MO. There actually are white people with the last name “Black” and black people with the last name “White” ( Blackie and Whitey too). There are folks with the last name “Negro” as well as “Cracker”. Tell them all not to go get burned lest you call them liars.

16. wc says:

FoxNews.com doesn’t have anything on this, either. Did you bother checking their site? Nothing in their archives that I could find. Neither do the web sites of Hannity, O’Reilly, Beck, or Rush. These guys are some of the most loud mouths of the conservatives, and Fox is the “leader” in “fair and balanced” reporting, so are you going to whine that they don’t have anything, either? Didn’t think so.

• stellap says:

He’s complaining that those who are making a BFD out of the Trayvon Martin situation don’t have a thing to say about the white kid who was set on fire. Nobody is holding up Fox as a standard bearer here, or Beck or Rush. Don’t get your point, probably because it doesn’t make sense.

• No national media outlet has reported on the story. If you follow the embedded link in the original post (above) you’ll see the story reported by a local Fox affiliate.

The “institutional legacy media” crosses all political spectrums. No existing media outlet is outside of, or beyond, being called out on it. CBS, PBS, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, FOX, CNN et al (the entire legacy media) are complicit in their spoon feeding.

Who’s whining? That would be a characteristic of the left. The thread merely points out the hypocrisy of the aforementioned race-baiters and political opportunistic class, of which President Obama is Chairman of the Board….

17. Starla Mcgee says:

Your right sundance the reverend al…lives to do this its how he gets his bills paid…black ppl need to work and earn there keep just like the next. if assistance is needed it should not be long term…im tierd of all black ppl being labeled because of the ppl living in “the hood” and not making effort to get out and do better. Race is no longer the excuse. We are full of excuses to a world that owes us nothing…I love all races and follow the word that says if a man doesn’t work he is worse than an infidel. So we are not all the same at all…most upstanding citizens like me are tired of my wages being cut short for public assistance.

• Di says:

Starla,

You’re right on!!!!! I’m certainly tired of it, too!!!! I hate it when people play the “Race”/”Ethnicity”, the “Immigration” card, etc. card! It’s so sad many Blacks still use that crap! Heard Black and Brown folks use lately and it’s ridiculous!!!

Reverend Sharpton and Reverend Jackson are clowns, shysters… and hypocrites!!! Where were they for Kelly Thomas who was beaten to death by the Fullerton Police Department in July 2011? Hmmmmm. They’re silent on that issue! (Kelly Thomas was a schizophrenic, homeless, and White. He was also someone’s son and friend.)

18. Keith Campbell says:

As M.L.K. (RIP) would have said to us “we are all brothers and sisters”. It is a political play by the government and the media to put a spin on things of this nature. Our wonderful government has played the same games for years. One of many facets to genocide (population control) is to escalate anger between too groups to high levels, light the fuse and stand back and watch. They are the root evil and not the people of different ethnic backgrounds.

19. Were the kids arrested and charged? Do you have information about that? Story is awful but are the kids still free to roam the streets like George Zimmerman? Also, did the parents have to use social media to gain people’s attention since the assailants were set free? Did the police mess up this investigation? The crime in KC was horrific but it looks like the police are handling it. You miss the main focus on the Martin case in that no arrest has been made and a man is still free from shooting a kid and he has yet to have his day in court. The problem you also raise is that you are making partisan and political, and that is sad. You could have just reported this horrific story but instead you have to make it an indictment of the President and the other “overreactors” who don’t agree with you. Next time, friendly advice, just report the story and share it, toss it to the universe and see if it goes viral and get 1.5 million signatures to sign a petition. Stop the divide and conquer thinking and the partisan bs that is killing this country. Do something about it. But you can’t, because you would rather hide from “race baiting” code talk manufactured by the same media outlets your condemn than actually be a true American and work with people of all backgrounds to expose injustice in all cases. Thank you for bringing up the story and I will blog about it, but no thanks for making it a fluff partisan left vs. right thing. That is what is wrong with this country and I hope one day we go beyond that. Thanks again.

• stellap says:

We haven’t missed any points about the Martin/Zimmerman case, because the race baiters – and by that I mean Jackson, Sharpton etal – have made public every ‘fact’ they find pertinent. We have tried to bring up other points. And this IS a partisan left vs right thing. We didn’t make it so. It was before we commented on it. Our President helped to make it a left vs right thing. He wants it to be so.

By the way, we are not reporters; this is not a news site, like CNN. It is a blog, probably like yours, and this is commentary, as we see it. Right now, we may hold a minority point of view, but someone should talk about that other point of view. In time, you may see others join us in that point of view. We don’t need or want petitions or millions to join us in a religious fervor. We are looking for the truth, and I would hope that you are too. What is being reported is not all of the story. You say the police aren’t handling things well in the Martin case, and that no arrest has been made. Did you consider that there may be facts that you don’t know, and that there may not be grounds to arrest Zimmerman? Perhaps you don’t want to think about that.

• stellap says:

Why do you think the Martin story has gone viral, when hundreds are killed in Chicago and Detroit every year? It is because it is being used for a political/partisan club, and the major media outlets are coordinating to make it so.

20. Abraham L. King says:

We have black against white because our media and government wants it that way. We are all the same living breathing creatures. The fact is, we have to treat it that way ourselves. Don’t allow the corrupt media to govern our way of thinking. Don’t allow our racist government to force us to hate each other because our skin colors are different. We have to make the effort ourselves to teach our children what is right and what is wrong. The acts that are mentioned today are criminal acts.

• barnslayer says:

That’s true in part. The other part is the effect of negative forces such as Farrakhan, Sharpton, J. Jackson, and rev. White have on the more easily influenced segments of the black population. The liberal media gives these agitators plenty of attention as well.

21. stellap says:

Just read a comment in the Chicago Tribune under the story about demonstrators in the Chicago Loop. The person he is responding to had called for Zimmerman’s arrest, saying that he would already be in jail in their home state of Oregon.:

“Really? Too bad you have no such outrage for the gang bangers here in Chicago running around shooting anyone they either don’t like or have something they want to steal…or simply gunning down 6 year old girls. Almost 50 people shot in a 72 hour period including her but it’s the death of one Black teen in Florida that outrages you?

Why?

Maybe because like so many others you thought Zimmerman was white? Maybe because he’s actually Hispanic it still doesn’t matter because he’s light-skinned and the victim was black? Maybe you don’t want to say anything about Chicago’s bloody shootings because most of the shooters are young black men?

I think Zimmerman acted in a wrongful manner but I’m going to wait for legal system to do it’s work before I demand to have him locked up. Unfortunately it seems that the Black community would much prefer a quick lynching than equal rights under the law.”

Here’s the article:

In the same paper, we have this story about recent crime in Chicago:

2 killed, 6 others wounded, in South, West side shootings

• barnslayer says:

As usual I agree with all you said Stella but… the eyewitness said Zimmerman was walking away from Martin after an initial confrontation (I don’t recall if there was any physical element to that). Martin jumped Zimmerman from behind as the latter headed towards his own car. Martin had Zimmerman on the ground and continued his attack. Zimmerman being in legal possession of a firearm had no reason not to sh00t. It’s still sketchy to me regarding the posture of each at the actual time of the firearm discharge. Distance would play a big part in legality. Also, if it was during a close quarters struggle, the possibility of Martin having his hand on the firearm would be significant. Paging Dr. Mallard.

• Di says:

Stellap,

I’m so glad you mentioned this!!!! I’m originally from the southside Chicago (a very scary place)! I’m very grateful for my parents to have moved us to the other side of the country! Unfortunately, where’s the outcry with these SENSELESS murders? As I said before, Sharpton and Jackson are SHYSTERS and no where to be found!!!!!

22. nikki says:

I have read numerous replies and most say ” black ” “white” them, their fault, The crime is simple, Children learn to HATE. They learn about colors instead of names. No more colors no more hate. My skin does not make me who I am. If parents who hate would stop instilling that hatred into their kids we would not have this problem. People say we enslaved Africans, Yes but Africans are the ones who sold their own people. In this country it says equal rights. there is nothing equal about it. There are what people call ” African American Schools” But white Americans do not have the same right to have those all white school” This causes people to see ugly and become filled with hatred toward the other races. This is not right but it is the facts. You hear people say I am the wrong color to get help. Africans are called minorities. This is not right either. This is being equal this is being grouped into categories. ” One Nation Under God “? No it isn’t this county is divided. And it split by hates, people who think they deserve more because of what ever reason, wrong doings over 100 yrs ago, because their parents stepped foot on soil here as first settlers. That is not ” US” today/ We need to make this world a better place. Hell Example new states African boy shot down and killed, so you get some haters of the African race that have nothing to do with the crime and they go out and hurt a ” white colored child ” in name of what they call their ” brother” It has to stop.But then you have the Obama’s of the world who are both races, this makes it hard on the children because they have grandparents who do not like the other race, or people shun them because they are both races. Obama for instance he shuns the white race and claims to be the First ” BLACK ” President. He is not, he is in ignorant terms a white black american who shuns his white race. He is what makes this country screwed up, Stop the color war we all bleed red. The country could be great again get rid of the hate.

• barnslayer says:

You won’t end hate as long as you give legitimacy to the hate mongers. Those that make their living spewing their poison. At this point in time the Farrakhans , Sharptons and Jacksons are media favorites. This special treatment also frustrates those susceptible white individuals, pushing them towards their own version of the same thing. If all hate groups were marginalized by the media and government as being non-representable their impact would diminish drastically. Arrest all violent criminals and prosecute fully without prejudice or favoritism. Give no hate group a public forum. But that’s just part of it. Give people back their self respect and reliance on God and community. Get the government out of the handout business and get people back to church.

• Di says:

Nikki,

I see what you’re saying and agree mostly what you’re saying. However, there is a legitimate reason for having “Historically Black Colleges and Universities”. Look up the history of the HBCU! There are people still alive today who remembers Jim Crow Laws and living in areas where they could NOT go to an “ALL WHITE” school in their neighborhood! We now know that’s illegal and the same is true for not allowing nonBlacks into a school! If anyone says otherwise, they’re ignorant and misinformed and need to read our Constitution! (In recent years, there has been a push for Native American Colleges and Hispanic/Latino Colleges, but I could be wrong.)

By the way, Morehouse College had its first White valedictorian a few years ago! (Firsts are still being made in this country!) By the way, I believe West Virginia State University is a historical Black institution, yet majority of its student body is White!

As far as our president, I can’t speak for him.. What I can say is he identifies as “Black” because of his experience, although he knows he is half Black/half White. That’s a personal matter, although the media has a lot to do with “labeling” people. But that’s another issue.

In the end, even among differences, we may find out we have more things in common!!!!

• barnslayer says:

Derek Jeter doesn’t seem to have the race identity confusion oblammer has. Same deal. Black father, white mother. What makes Jeter different?
        – His parents stayed married
        – His parents are both American born citizens
        – Jeter was born in the USA
        – Jeter gets along with all races…. you could even say he is a “team player”
        – Jeter has a proven skill
        – He takes criticism well and learns from his mistakes
        – He is one of the most humble people ever to speak into a microphone

23. David Sims says:

When a black public official is elected, you can depend on him to use the powers of his office in a racist manner. Black officials have always been that way, from Idi Amin, to Robert Mugabe, to Nelson Mandela, to Barack Obama. The biggest difference between those men is the extent to which media-hosted public relations efforts have blunted perceptions.

A black official, denied race information in regard to a murder, does not know how to respond to it, doesn’t know what opinion to have, doesn’t know what to say about it. Only after he knows the race of the perpetrator and the race of the victim does he gain the ability to judge it morally, and, of course, he always decides racially, with favor for his own race.

Now that’s how man evolved to judge. This civilized business of judging deeds objectively, by the what and not by the whom, is nice when it works, and it works only when everyone involved is white. In a mixed-race society, this fair regard and racial impartiality is suicide for the race that practices it.

From the moment blacks and whites began mixing in the same society with legal equality, a long war began, in which the blacks were the aggressors and the whites were the objects of aggression. The war will end up as a violent, continent-spanning racial civil war, with warriors shooting and clubbing each other, with women being raped and murdered, with babies being thrown against rocks so that their heads bust open and their brains splatter out. But for decades prior to those times, there’s a time during which the blacks maneuver for a more favorable strategic position. That’s where we are now, and it is where we’ve been since the end of the last Civil War in 1865. The blacks know that race war is coming, and they want as much advantage on their side as they can get, before the war heats up.

Whites fall into three categories: racist, traitor, and fool. Be a racist. It’s another word for patriot.

• barnslayer says:

That’s a load of sh#t. I’ve got a number of good customers and church members that are solid conservatives (yeah I white self-employed lifetime NRA member and a constitutional conservative). And they voted for McCain and will vote for whomever the GOP puts up against the traitor in the White House. What you just let loose is the same type of garbage we hear from the black panthers. that’s EXACTLY what oblammer wants stupid white folk to do, react like you did. Why? Have you been reading the various threads here? Oblammer wants a race war so he can tear up the constitution. Then you can kiss your rights good-bye. Pull your head out of your ass and wise up. You don’t want to fall into his trap. Yes protect yourself. Yes, own firearms. Yes be skeptical. Yes vote out oblammer (if you don’t do that part you might as well help the black panthers that want to scare people away from voting cause you’d be doing the same thing in a way). Be a patriot, not a pawn. God Bless America and God Bless conservatism.

• barnslayer says:

That should read …a number of good customers that are black…

• ODA555 says:

That is the problem with this country…the bi-partisan nature of our system. We no longer vote for the best person for the job…we vote for “whomever the GOP puts up…” Or, whomever the Dems nominate(when the incumbent is Reb.). This blind devotion to party has got to stop! This whole, I don’t care who I vote for as long as its not “so and so” is the reason why these politicians are destroying our country from the inside out. We do not hold them accountable anymore! They know that all they have to do is just take a different position than the other guy. When are we going to stop the voting only along party lines and start voting for whomever the best man/woman is for the job? It is our solemn duty to examine each candidate on their own merits and not base our vote solely on their party affiliations or even worse…who they are running against. Let’s start sending a message and clean house when we go to the poles. Let’s actually listen to what candidates have to say and stop voting strictly along party lines. This country’s forefathers were extremely skeptical when it came to political parties. In fact, they were staunchly opposed to them. Can we not now see why?

• barnslayer says:

The “best man/woman” for the job… decided by whom? Your favorite may not be my favorite and neither may get nominated. Voting party lines? The democrats stick together both at the ballot and in Congress. With very few exceptions there isn’t a democrat out there that will forget about party lines a vote his mind in Congress. I vote republican in the hope enough we get enough of them in office to keep things from being one-sided. Unfortunately, too many republicans act like democrats. Bottom line… we have got to get rid of oblammer. I will vote for anyone over him. Any republican has got to be better. If you write in you hearts desire, a third party choice or don’t vote at all it doesn’t matter. All you’ve done is helped oblammer stay in office. If that’s your plans you might as well burn the Constitution yourself and save some time.

• texan59 says:

One word of advice skippy. If you show up at my house with this pompous, entitlement attitude, you won’t have to worry about what you’re having for breakfast. Now that being said, which one of your invectives am I. Now if you would like to rethink your categorization of white folks, I would suggest you do so rather quickly. If you want to come on here and threaten to bust babies heads open, I suggest we meet and you try me out first. Anyone who wants to threaten little kids is a putrid POS. Don’t forget, you are greatly outnumbered as well. You better have one heck of an advantage. Your so-called race war is being put forth by race-baiting, race-pimpin’ fools like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. You’re just too stupid to realize it and they would happily sell your soul for a few bucks. You are probably treated better by 99% of the white folks out there than you are by your own people. You get what you deserve.

24. Pingback: White man shoots innocent black teen.... - Page 110 - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

25. Pingback: Words Matter – 3/27/12: The Twisted Trayvon Tragedy(Video) | Red White Blue News

26. roderick says:

This is crazy!!! We are all immigrants! We all look different with different customs.WE ARE ALL AMERICANS!!! If someone commits a crime against another I blame the individual. If they a minor I blame the PARENTS!! God Bless Us All. Come on America, (Slap Slap) WAKE UP

27. papernpaste says:

Well, I have to chime in, here. What I see missing in the comments is this:
    The Main Stream Media is an arm of the Social Elite…you know. The ones with the money. The ones in control of the Power. The ones who want Americans to be pre-occupies- to be scuffling with each other about Political Party, Race, Economic Station, the price of gas, etc., etc. If American’s are glued to their Boob Tube, every night, of course their opinions are going to be molded by the Main Stream Media. It gets more and more laughable to me as time passes. I don’t watch much; and, when I do, I shut it off in disgust. I glean what I can from foreign news and the Internet. The bottom line, here, is that the MSM KEEPS the “racial issue” stirring in a pot, always keeping it at a low boil, like a witches’ brew. That, sadly, is what the country has become…a bunch of buffoons who believe anything that the One-Eyed-Monster spews into their living room. And that is why there haven’t been any good presidential candidates for decades. The Elite have made it so expensive to run for President that only the Elite can run or fund who they (not you)choose to run. Because most politicians have been bought by Big Money by the time they get a shot at the Oval Office. No matter what the media says- No matter what the rest of Buffoonacracy does- I’ll vote for Ron Paul- a true man of conscience and a Rare, Honest Politician with a voting record that is consistent, as far back as you wish to research. The only thing that worries me is that he’ll be assassinated by the Elite. He is getting my vote, even if I have to write him in.

• barnslayer says:

Go ahead write in your vote. You will know be no one else will. No wait … you may get a
      “Thank You” from obammer. Honestly, it’s just like the “What if they gave a war and nobody came?” hippy posters from the VN War era. The bad guys always show up for war. Writing in your vote is like hoping oblammer won’t show or that by some cosmic magic everyone will vote for RonPaul. Dump oblammer… or suffer the consequences with the rest of us.

• papernpaste says:

IMHO, the Vote means absolutely nothing and the Money (literally centuries of Money Influence) means everything. And, if you wish to “fight” it, cut me a break! It’s not about Republicans and Democrats, although that is precisely what The Power Elite wish you will think. It’s about how many sheep will my pasture hold and how can I maximize my profits by using these sheep as inexpensively as I can. For a “black” man to get elected in our country who, it appears, didn’t even constitutionally qualify to run as president, defies imagination until you follow the Money. And, if one follows the money far enough, one realizes that his successful elections was nothing more or less than a game that the Meme played on the idiots that call themselves Patriotic Americans. It’s no wonder “the Elite” control the whole thing, including their “puppet” Presidents. Who in their right mind would want the Wallmart crowd making decisions that effect the World Hierarchy?

28. roderick says:

I agree, MSM and all news programs are truly fueling the fire. It’s seems that we forgot that even the news is entertainment and very profitable. The media is a true dark comedy.

29. lady liberty says:

I agree there is a one-sided view by the liberal media, who control virtually all major broadcasts in the USA. It appears that if you’re a white male, you are the only group held accountable for their actions; and they should be held accountable!. However Blacks Latinos, Asians etc. commit hate crimes and should be held accountable also. What bothers me the most is that this young whit boy who was set on fire b/c of the color of his skin, didn’t command the outrage than the young Black boy who was killed. Trevon (not sure of spelling) was killed, but the intent appears to have been murder in this case, as you don’t douse someone with gasoline & ignite it without the intent to kill; and a painful, agonizing deathat that. Justice is supposed to be blind.

30. Nate says:

I’m a black man. If what happened to this young man is true, it never should have happened and it’s wrong. Hopefully the perpetrators will be brought to justice.
    I wonder if any of you know, the vast majority of crimes committed against white people are committed by other white people. The vast majority of crimes committed against black people are committed by other black people. Interracial crimes are rare these days. Not like in the past when the vast majority of crimes against blacks were committed by whites. In fact, if the victim or victims were black and the perp or perps were white, it wasn’t even a crime. The fear by white people of ‘the black criminal’ is an irrational fear. Always has been. White people need to be afraid of criminals who look like themselves. Those are just the facts. I know, I know. You guys have no use for those. Sorry, I didn’t mean to bring a little sanity to your little board. Oops!

• Yeah, we are well aware of that. 93% of crime against blacks is committed by blacks, the remaining 7% by latinos, Asian, White and other. I doubt there’s a regular contributor to this site unaware of that.

The reason for the post above was to call out the flaming hypocrisy of Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, et al to be ignoring the fact you are framing your comment around. It is not 30,000 White People rallying around in Kansas City passing out Wanted Dead Or Alive flyers, and demanding justice/blood. It is not Clint Eastwood sending out tweets to his 250,000 followers with the address of the perpetrators telling them “Do the Right Thing”. etc.

The most dangerous demographic to the life of a young black man is another young black man. But you are on the wrong site for your convincing as such. We know that. Apparently Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, the media selling the story, and the entire race-baiting industry do not….. Perhaps you should be providing them the “sanity”, but I digress.

31. SAFTA says:

Far too many ASSumptions in these comments. Why the hell are any of you worried about any of this, it’s obvious nearly all of you are time travelers. How else can you know every detail of a case before it has went to trial.

32. SAFTA says:

Ah, psychics. Now we know how much faith to put in these comments. Ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat.

33. Tricia Raven Wing Stevens says:

I am so tired of the race card being played. As AMERICANS we should stop listening to people like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson , the New Black Panhers, the Neo Nazi Movement ,the KKK and whoever else speaks nothing but hate against another race or people of different color. This is nothing but a liberal tactic to keep us all divided and we are letting them do it. It’s time to put a stop to it.

34. Allen says:

If it was my kid, I’d mame the two who did it. I had one black man pull a knife on me and I broke his jaw.