Student Refusing To Praise Allah Quits School After Death Threats – (Video)

Isn’t choir considered an elective in school?  This kid should have the choice of dropping out any time he wants, although it’s the reason he’s dropping out that has this Colorado high school playing defense.  The song contains the phrase,  “There is no other truth but Allah.”  I wonder how the school would feel if the reason this kid refused to sing the song wasn’t because he didn’t want to praise Allah, but rather because he was raised as an atheist?   This morning FOX and Friends reported that James Harper quit school in Grand Junction after receiving death threats.

GRAND JUNCTION, Co. (KDVR) – A Grand Junction High School student is dropping out of choir rather than sing an Islamic song he says goes against his strong Christian beliefs.

The song is “Zikr,” and was written by internationally acclaimed composer A.R. Rahman.Rahman won an Oscar and a Grammy for his songs in Slum Dog Millionaire. Zikr was written for a 2005 movie about an Indian independence leader. The song contains the phrase “There is no other truth but Allah.”

It’s that phrase to which senior James Harper objects.

“This is worshipping another God” and prohibited by the Bible, Harper says.
But Imam Abdur-Rahim Ali, from the Northeast Denver Islamic Center says “Allah translated into English is only saying ‘the God, one God.” He says the student is misunderstanding the language.

“I think it’s a lack of knowledge,” he says. “There’s some ignorance on his part concerning the name Allah. It’s the same God that Jesus prayed to, Moses prayed to, Mohammed prayed to.”

School District 51 stands by its decision to perform the song and says this is not the school endorsing or promoting any particular religion or other non-educational agenda. The school says the song, which has been performed by other schools, was chosen because of its rhythms and other qualities. If you are looking for an excellent tutoring services, visit https://learnmate.com.au/category/vce-specialist-maths/ for more information.

The composer tells FOX31 Denver the song is not intended for worship ceremonies, but respects the student’s decision to opt out of singing it.  Choir is a voluntary club.

About Ad rem

Millions of little gray cells wrapped in fur.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Student Refusing To Praise Allah Quits School After Death Threats – (Video)

1. barnslayer says:

The iMan (an Apple product?) says the student is ignorant… that allah is the same as the God Jesus prayed to. Well then Mr. iMan, since it’s all the same to you what say we just sing praises to God without mentioning allah or moe-ham-mad? Don’t like that? Why am I not surprised?

• Ad rem says:

Exactly….same God? Then why do these people want to wipe us off the face of the Earth? The God of the Trinity is the exact opposite of their satanic Allah. BTW….Allah had no son, although he did like to marry 10 year olds.

• I think she was a 6 year old at the wedding and 9 at the consummation, but what’s a year or two… 😦

• Ad rem says:

My bad….she was six. But being the all-caring pedophyle that he was, he didn’t consummate the marriage ’til she was nine…..and he was fifty-six. Ugh..ugh…ugh…!

ADD…will now give myself 50 lashes and await the stoning.

• I like the way Wiki sugar coats it and mentions that the 9/10 age is disputed, which is deceptive. It’s not really disputed. And they mention that “some” countries that frown on such things have used her age to criticize him. Bad, bad countries! Soooo intolerant of child rape. Disgusting.

• Ad rem says:

Right….isn’t it supposed to be all about the ‘feelings’ anyway? That…and I guess it beats the alternative….an honor killing.

2. barnslayer says:

Now let’s talk about the death threats to a kid. Remember this is happening in the USA!!! Religion of Peace at work. Do not insult us even while we enslave and kill you.
    Nuke mecca, Amen.

• Ad rem says:

What happened to this kid’s FIRST AMENDMENT rights??? What do you wanna bet…suddenly he won’t be getting the same marks as he did before. Suddenly he won’t be able to get those letters of recommendation to the college he needs. It’s a twisted way schools have of wanting to be “inclusive” of all religions…unless you are one of the millions of practicing Christians who are banned from school functions.

• freedom1781 says:

Puddy, don’t be silly… 🙂 He doesn’t have any 1st Amendment rights ’cause he’s not gay, a Muslim, an illegal alien, an atheist, a pagan or a Satan worshiper. No rights for him! The ACLU told me so. 😉

3. You can’t say Merry Christmas…. “separation of church and state”

You can’t pray before the game….. “separation of church and state”

You can’t wear and American flag shirt……”Offends mexican, black, muslim, chinese ???”

You can’t have quotes from the constitution…..”Offends mexican, black, muslim, chinese ???”

BUT!!!!

You sure can sing islamic songs praising a pedafile, rapist, murdering sky god thug!!

• Ad rem says:

Complacency will win if everyone just thinks it will go away….do the reading and research, Islam (which means I slam your head if you disagree) is spreading like a cancer. Time for good Christian men and women to stand up to the tyranny of this minority.

4. Wait… Grand Junction isn’t now part of the PC-belt, is it? It’s miles away from Boulder-dash and the Commies that live there. I’m surprised that some ‘a the good ol’ boys from around there don’t man-up and guard this kid’s house 24/7. Also, since the school ’caused’ this shouldn’t they have to pay for home-educating him, you know through technology or tutors?

Where’s the decrepit fools at the ACLU?

• Ad rem says:

I think Grand Junction voted for Santorum too.

• You remember right, Puddy. Grand Junction is no lefty bastion, but it is a major college town, so you never know what PC crap will surface from time to time. This is really unfortunate. I will say, however, that the school district has a point, in that Colorado schools generally include religious songs in their repertoires. Ours, Chaparral HS in Parker, home of the Wolverines (!!), performs much overtly Christian music, especially at Christmas, and they make it a point to include some Jewish and African music as well. I have never heard them perform any Islamic-inspired music, but that could change, and it’s only a matter of time before my own kids may have to make a stand, at least until the school (and our country) changes its view that Islam is “just like any other religion.” Until then, many more students will have to take a stand and quit school.

• Ad rem says:

Time for a little parental push-back against the school…they started it, they should give the kid security. A religion whose men have to resort to honor killings and genital mutilation to keep their women in line, is a religion of nothing but baseless cowards. Pussies!!!

• I have an Islamic song for you. It’s sung to the tune of the Monty Python Lumberjack Song.

Fighter:
              I beat my wife. I bow five times.
              I bugger sheep for fun.
              On Wednesdays I bomb schools,
              And watch those girlies run.

Chorus:
              He beats his wife. He bows five times.
              He buggers sheep for fun.
              On Wednesdays he bombs schools,
              And sees those girlies run.
              He’s a Taliban, but he ain’t gay,
              He fights all night and hides all day.

Fighter:
              I beat my wife. I kiss the guys.
              I wear women’s jeans.
              I hide inside a burkah,
              To escape from the Marines.

Chorus:
              He beats his wife and kisses guys.
              He wears women’s jeans.
              He hides inside a burkah,
              To escape from the Marines.
              He’s a Taliban, but he ain’t gay,
              He fights all night and hides all day.

5. F.D.R. in Hell says:

Lucifer hates Moslems, otherwise, I’d recommend sending ALL Moslems down here and we’ll sing Allah’s praises through all Eternity.

I can’t figure out why Lucifer doesn’t like Moslems. Too much competition, I guess,
    because you damn well Islam is certainly NOT a religion.

6. Zauber says:

My old parochial school Latin is rusty but even so I do not remember Jesus praying to a moon goddes while facing an ensconced meteorite. Really glad I pulled my great grandson out of Denver, at two years old he’d be the perfect age to accept Isalm as THE religion – he still believes Spiderman is real.