The World According To San Francisco….

Here’s a shockingly accurate depiction of the world  from the viewpoint of your typical San Franciscan.  You know it’s funny because it’s true.

(Click on map to embiggen.)

Via “Generic

About Ad rem

Millions of little gray cells wrapped in fur.
This entry was posted in As I Remember It, Dem Hypocrisy, Fabian Socialists - Modern Progressives, Humor & Quizzes, Magical Thinking, Notorious Liars, Political correctness/cultural marxism. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to The World According To San Francisco….

1. stellap says:

That’s funny!

2. Menagerie says:

I have always wanted to visit Guinness. The whole thing is hilarious. Everything you look at is funnier. Good morning from Jesus Land! Who is the white figure standing by Rio? Is that an angel or Jesus?

3. WeeWeed says:

😆 😆 😆 I guess I’m down there with Better Burritos!!

4. JRD says:

This is just too damn good! Thank you, thank you!

5. Menagerie says:

Whoever did this was a genius. Everything I see makes me laugh more. Thanks for a great start to the day, Puddy.

6. Avram says:

It ain’t just SF. Most Americans of the gliberal persuasion use this map. But it’s missing a few things, like Springy Arabs.

7. Avram says:

More LOL fun: New Photos Reveal Stress Of Obama’s First Term In Office Has Rapidly Aged Americans…..

8. G8rmom7 says:

Post-Grad Backpacking! LOLOLOL

9. F.D.R. in Hell says:

** sigh **
    I’m missing a lot by being dead and down here. 😦

10. Patriot Dreamer says:

I’m surprised they don’t have coffee to represent Seattle. 😆

11. I have a photo of me, laboring away with a crowbar stuck into the San Andreas fault (the depression that runs along the fault-line) and a diabolical look on my face.

Do I really hope San Fran gets the “big one” soon? Well, yeah…. otherwise, G_d will have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah.