Pathological Liar…..

Do you know anyone (other than current POTUS) who will sit in front of you and lie so boldly, yet seemingly appear so righteous?    Everything within this claim by Romney is false.   Staggeringly false.   Insufferably false.

His flat-out lying is so far away from truth that the light from the place where truth exists will not reach this land of falsehood during his lifetime.    I’ve said it before, and I stand by my previous assertion:  This guy is a pathological liar.

Professor Jacobson puts it this way: Watch the video.  Romney says what he says with absolute seriousness and righteous indignation.

Nothing short of incredible.  But purposeful.  Romney has received a lot of negative attention for his over-the-top negative campaign in Florida, where he outspent Newt 5-1, including running ads featuring Nancy Pelosi blackmailing Newt, and false attempts to deny Newt’s role in the Reagan years.

It’s deflection.  Romney playing victim, someone who attacked only because attacked.  But it’s completely false.

Fearful Republicans everywhere are aghast at the possibility that given the choice between Obama and Romney people of conservative leanings will not support Romney.  Personally I am not one bit surprised that a principled conservative would vote against Romney even in the general election.    Nobody actually knows what this guy is.   Nobody actually knows WHO this guy is.

The only thing we know with certainty is that he lies, and when he lies he does so without the slightest twinge of personal conviction for his lying.   Romney is deceitful, manipulative and totally dishonest in literally everything he says and does.   Yet out of some misguided worry for an Obama term-2 I am supposed to get behind him and support him.?

Ain’t gonna happen.

Somebody, somewhere in the public realm of visibility needs to urgently, and with extreme prejudice, call attention to the lies that Mitt Romney espouses;  And they need to do it quickly.   Quit picking at the band-aid that covers the Romney infection from around the edges, and just rip the damned thing off.    If Obamabots were mindless sheeples convinced to vote for Hope and Change by a false prophet and catchy slogan, then what would you call conservatives willing to overlook the factual reality that Romney stands for nothing, yet he stands for everything, and he lies while doing it?

Name one specific plan of action that Mitt Romney has attached to his candidacy?  Name one platform plank that people who support Romney can say with certainty he will do ______ (fill in the blank) when he is elected?    Go ahead.  Name it.

You can’t.

Why?   Because he is no better than Obama in everything he espouses and supports.   Which is to say he espouses and supports NOTHING.   He is, quite simply, a liar within the exact same ideological political liars club that both he and President Obama are members of.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Pathological Liar…..

1. Ms. Tee says:

After Tuesday, I’ve resigned myself to the fact that Mitt McCain will be the Republican’s nominee and there’s nothing that we can do about it. Thanks sheeple.::sigh::

2. loopyloo305 says:

Personally, I am still hoping that Santorum gets a bounce.

3. GracieD says:

Wraith said it on an earlier thread, and I have been seriuosly considering it…writing in Sarah Palin in the Primary and the General. The GOP Establishment would sh!t a gold brick if TEA Party people wrote in Sarah.

• stellap says:

You’d have to organize a group, and publicize it, or no one would notice, or care, other than you. I’m afraid that it would just get lost in the excitement of the election. And if Obama is reelected, how would you feel about it?

• GracieD says:

I’m in the process of thinking it through, so no answers yet. The main reason for electing a Repub. for most of the people I know is to get rid of Obamacare. Norm Coleman -who workd for Mittens- said that Mittens would not repeal it in its entirety. Mittens lies every time he opens his mouth, so anything he says maters not to me. I know how to organize on a State & Local level, and have sufficient connections to figure out the National level if it comes to that. At this moment in time, Mitt/Obama are what & what as we say in Louisiana, meaning not a dime’s worth of difference between them.

4. 3blackdogs says:

I have been hoping Sarah would jump in when it is obvious that we need a good candidate, but she doesn’t want the job, I guess. Wish Allen West would run too. I don’t believe Gingrich is electable. I had a husband like him and believe me, Newt will lie, lie, lie to get his own way. Just as Romney will lie. I don’t think either one of these guys is as in with Communists as Obama. So we have that going for us. (Sigh)

5. This guy is a pathological liar.

I realized that on February 7, 2008.

6. Pingback: 2012 Campagin Links | randolphreview.com