Jeepers Treepers, A Million Peepers….

Treepers…please join with us in celebrating a most momentous occasion. We couldn’t have done it without you!

About Ad rem

Millions of little gray cells wrapped in fur.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

82 Responses to Jeepers Treepers, A Million Peepers….

1. Ad rem says:

Whew!!! The odometer just rolled over to 1,000,000 in the backroom, and Sol…looks like you were the last to comment. πŸ˜€

2. Congratulations everybody!!!!!

3. G8rmom7 says:

I’d like to think I had a small part in getting us to that point! Awesome!

4. MRM says:

Congratulations!!!! That is so fabulous!!!! Y’all are so awesome …. and I am honored to be a part of this very special place!!! mmmmmwwaaahhhhhh!!!

5. Sharon says:

And it really IS “you guys”…..because logons and comments by Admin folks are not counted in the running total.

6. Menagerie says:

Way to go Treepers. What a happy occassion. I am lifting a glass of ……….wait for it………..Jack, of course. Here’s to you, all of you bacon lovers.

7. [Raising a lass, errrrrr… glass of Glenmorangie]

Here’s to TWO million!!

Congrats!

8. WeeWeed says:

An added prize for T, who was like #1,000,011, is this little basket of chocolate bacon. ‘Cause we’re relatively cheap. But it IS good, T! Try it! πŸ˜€ This is a quote… “Ain’t no bad bacon.”

Photobucket

9. Auntie Lib says:

Way to go Treepers!!! This is the awesomest treehouse in the whole wide internets! Congratulations and many, many thanks to our wonderful administrators for their constant efforts to post great stuff frequently! And thanks to all of you for sharing your wisdom, your humor, your insights, and your opinions in the most loving and inclusive way possible.

Here’s to many millions more!!!

10. Solaratov says:

Well! I’m shocked, amazed and in awe – mainly at the wonderfulness of my prize (and myself and the skilz I used to earn this prize). OF COURSE my gunz’ll fit in there! (Two, anyway) At least – until my new gunzcase becomes a wonderful, heart-stopping dejeurner (lunch).
    And…I must, of course, thank all of the little people who made my first-place win a possibility. All 999,999 of them. I couldn’t have done it without y’all. πŸ˜‰ And my producer. And my co-stars. And…and…and……

πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

• WeeWeed says:

( whispers: Yer Agent, Solly, yer agent!! LOLOL!)

• MRM says:

and your (self-proclaimed) agent, of course…. Congrats Solly. and since I’m feelin’ kinda generous, you can have my 10% of the prize as well!

• Solaratov says:

It really is neat to hit a million — and, we haven’t been here all that long, actually.

This is a great place – and I’m glad I’m here with all of you.

• Ad rem says:

Yep…..Feb. 1, 2012 is the big ONE YEAR. πŸ˜‰

• texan59 says:

i didn’t know when opening day was. That’s aswsome. Thanks for giving me a place to rest my weary feet from time to time. Good friends, good food, and stimmalatin’ conversation. Much better than an E-ticket ride without the wait.

• Ad rem says:

Place wouldn’t be the same without ya T!
            (BTW…..the youngin’s don’t even know what an E-ticket IS anymore. Just sad….so much culture gone forever.)

• texan59 says:

Showing my age I guess. Some years ago I woke up one day, looked in the mirror and discovered I had become that person I fought against becoming – my father. It was one of the most liberating days of my life. I embrace that feeling each and every day. I share the “old days” with grandkids. They laugh just as I once did. Eyerolls, snickers and giggles. While I certainly don’t have it all figured out, it sure is a lot more fun. πŸ™‚

• Ad rem says:

Hey….how do ya think I found this out? My daughter and her friends look at me like I’m crazy whenever I say something is an “E-ticket”. Oh, and I discovered my mom in the mirror a few years back as well….kinda startling at first, but now I’m resigned to it. πŸ˜‰

Remember the rule….once past 40, it’s breakfast every 15 min.

• Ad rem says:

“All 999,999 of them.” Stop….I fallin’ outta my chair! πŸ˜†

11. redgrandma says:

Congratulations! I think the rise of viewers will be continual and likely exponential as we go into the election year. This sight is among the best — SD’s insights are so worth reading and the comments and commenters are interesting, intelligent and also fun, fun, fun. What would life be without fun?

12. And the Treehouse celebrates with a happy dance!

13. Brooklyn says:

Congrats Treepers, This is ONE VERY MF (as in Global) BIG TREE – ya’kno.

I guess that makes me somewhere around 1,000,001 or so…;)

Onward & Upward,

Brooklyn

14. Shalini says:

Congratulations all of you!! πŸ™‚

15. Jennifer H says:

Well I missed the party but cheers and grats to all any way …

16. cjmartel says:

Congratulations on a million! This forum has been a Godsend for us in the hinterlands! Here’s to another million!!!

17. freedom1781 says:

I’m late to the party, too. Woo-hoo! A million….AWESOME!

18. NavyOne says:

I am super late too! Congrats. . .