“Restoring America Event”… Or As Sarah Would Say, “Mr. President, Game On!”

The “Restoring America Event” takes place tomorrow, Sept. 3rd, and it’s quickly shaping up to be ground zero for the political in crowd.   Governor Sarah Palin, the featured speaker, is scheduled to take the stage at high noon, at the National Balloon Classic Field in Indianola, Iowa.  For those of you unable to be there, C-SPAN will be broadcasting the speech live.

Meanwhile, talking heads continue their swirl of conjecture as to her possible announcement for president.  Will Palin’s focus on Obama’s failure to stick to his campaign rhetoric be a foundation for other conservative candidates in 2012, or is she laying the foundation for her own campaign?   Whatever the outcome, of one thing we can be sure….she will continue to “fight like a girl”.

(Politicons)..Exciting news.  So a 2012 announcement isn’t looking likely on Saturday. However, Sarah Palin will give a “full throated defense of the tea party.”

A source close to Palin told ABC News that she’ll offer a “full throated defense of the tea party.”

“Regardless of what she decides to do, this rally is for the tea party to kick off this campaign,” the source said, “this” being the 2012 presidential campaign.

ABC News has also learned that Palin’s speech will reference themes from an Aug. 8 Facebook post called “Conquering the Storm.” It discusses the Standard & Poor’s downgrade of the nation’s credit rating and her solutions to the country’s financial woes.

You can use https://www.paydayloansnow.co.uk/payday-loans/ at any time you think they will play a role in helping you balance your monthly budget.

A source close to Palin told ABC News last week that her speech at Saturday’s “Restoring America” event will be a substantive, big-picture vision of America. Palin herself alluded to what she’ll discuss on Aug. 25, when she tweeted a link to a YouTube video entitled “Obama Lies 7 Times In Under 2 Minutes!” and wrote, “I’ll be talking about this and more on September 3rd.”

A source close to SarahPAC told ABC News that her team is upset about how the Tea Party of America seemed to hype the event based on the chance Palin would announce her 2012 intentions at the rally.

UPDATE: ABC has mysteriously pulled the article.

(NRO)…Sources with knowledge of Sarah Palin’s prepared remarks tell National Review Online that the former Alaska governor will castigate Washington’s “compromised political class” when she addresses a tea-party rally in Iowa this weekend. Palin, sources say, will not use the venue to launch a presidential campaign. Instead, Palin will “offer a serious critique of crony capitalism and President Obama’s economic record.”

Palin will remind attendees that three years ago — on Sept. 3, 2008 — she detailed her political philosophy during her speech at the Republican National Convention. She will urge the crowd to fight, as she said then, for “sudden and relentless reform.” Reiterating this message, sources say, is one of her central themes. “She will talk about her experience in Alaska, about how she brought reform to the system,” says one source. “She will remind tea-party conservatives that true reform is difficult.”

“She will also talk, more broadly, about how she is not enamored of the political class, both Republicans and Democrats, who do not deserve to be elected if they only continue the status quo,” the source continues. “She will discuss corporate lobbyists, White House operatives, and others who enable the vested interests.” Many of the themes from her recent Facebook post, “Conquering the Storm,” will be mentioned.

Days before President Obama unveils his jobs plan, Palin, another source says, will “take on the president for doing nothing, for sustaining a culture that spends too much, leaves the debt crisis unaddressed, and rewards the friends of insiders. She will underscore how Obama, who acts like he’s fighting for everyone, is just another creature of Washington — part of what caused too-big-to-fail banks, the spiraling debt. Her thesis is that these folks are the cause of America’s decline — not the tea party.”

About Ad rem

Millions of little gray cells wrapped in fur.
This entry was posted in Sarah Palin. Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to “Restoring America Event”… Or As Sarah Would Say, “Mr. President, Game On!”

1. PhillyCon says:

Ad Rem:
    Guess what? I finally got to see the Undefeated on PPV. All I can add is that this is one tough lady. Wow.

• Ad rem says:

Wasn’t it terrific? You can only imagine how emotionally stirring it was watching it on the big screen…with a couple hundred like-minded friends cheering. 😀

Oh….what did you think of the theme music?

• PhillyCon says:

It was very well done for a political documentary. Banon is very talented and creative. I liked how he was able to weave the story of Palin’s accomplishments and her high approval ratings, then contrast that to what happened on the national level. Breitbart, Tammy, and Levin were powerful, especially Brietbart.

However, barely any mention of Obama or her Democrat adversaries. They did play snippets of her speeches criticizing him, but other than that, you would never know Obama existed.

Its amazing to me that someone can get so high and then hit so low. Its also a testament to the resiliency of the human spirit. In these trying times, that’s a good message for all of us.

• Ad rem says:

Yes….Breitbart and his “eunuchs” were fabulous! 😀
          I think they purposely chose to omit reference to other politicians, so as to draw all the attention to her accomplishments. Why give Obama any more free face time? (I could live to be 1,000 and never need to see that face again!)

• Auntie Lib says:

I guess I’ll have to buy the DVD – our cable provider isn’t one of the ones that gets the PPV. Isn’t WalMart going to sell it?

2. AFinch says:

More on the speech here. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2011/09/02/palin_to_rip_crony_capitalism_in_potential_perry_contrast_111183.html

I don’t think there is anything unique in that link, Kitty, but I like the reporter because he can usually be counted on for snark-free Palin reporting.

• Ad rem says:

Excellent….the more the better. (I finished my post at 1am…before this even came out.)

ADD….I included the ABC post mainly because they “disappeared” it….for the curiosity factor.

• Ad rem says:

Favorite part of the article…
      “In another likely indication that she still has her sights set on a White House run, Palin will also tout her record as governor of Alaska, particularly in ushering in what an aide described as “sudden and relentless reform” to state government.” 🙂

ADD…I don’t want her to just run, I want her to fly!

3. JRD says:

Oh yeah, this is why the Perry-krishnas are going ballistic! She’s going to kick “crony capitalism in the nuts. She’s taking on the political class. Transparent Fox News released their bogus poll last evening with the Republican thug media and bloggers piling on and ganging up against the Hobbits trying to shove Perry down our throats after the sellout Bachmann didn’t work with Romney. It’s too late. They can’t control the message any longer. Whoo-Hoo, this is going to be one hell of a fight. I’m so jazzed! What a great time to be alive in the United States of America and what a privilege to be represented by this dynamic and charismatic lady! All I feel is pity for those who didn’t get it and chose the wrong side once the history of this moment in time is written. This woman is a gift from God. Go Sarah.

I’m making a prediction. Once Sarah starts to gain traction Allen West will get back on board the train. I feel it in my bones.

She told us all she was running in Wisconsin when she said, “It starts here, it starts now. Mr. President, Game On.” Continue to believe the media spin at your own peril. Get on board or get left behind.

• GracieD says:

Maybe we should join FoxNation and let them know what we Hobbits really think. 😀

• Ad rem says:

As for me…..I’m this far → ← from canceling my cable altogether!

• PhillyCon says:

Our household no longer uses TV as a source for information. All our info is gathered online. I feel I am more informed as a result. I have tried to watch it again, but cannot take the 6th grade level discourse. Plus, I’m not a fan of propaganda-Left or Right.

• tnwahm says:

I’m with you JRD. The ruling class on both sides of the aisle are scared of her ~as are the Paulbots~
      GAMEON 2012 indeed.

• Auntie Lib says:

“Perry-krishnas” – love it! I’m going to start using this!

• Sharon says:

Oh, goodness…..what JRD said……so “they” are so freaked out by non-conformist conservatives that they are willing to “anoint” Perry in order to avoid Palin?? If this turns out to be the case,….wow. That’s all I can say.

It really makes me wonder what “the forces” behind the really big picture are? Does this require a tinfoil hat? Or is it getting to the point where it doesn’t? It almost seems as though it is….

• JRD says:

Sharon, we have been here before. They did the same thing to Reagan. They never thought that he would win. Once he did they, the political class and the media, made a pact that a true conservative would never get the office of POTUS again. Well, they are going to be wrong again. If it wasn’t for the Hobbits we would still be practicing detente.

Keep the faith Sister Sharon. Love ya!