Oh man, this is too delicious !!   I’m goose pimply.   Somehow I just knew this guy would do this.  I mean, with his money, and his acumen, and with his personal brand, Donald Trump doesn’t just make random flippant comments without some SERIOUS FACT-FINDING to back him up.   Oh, man, this is way cool, pass the popcorn.   The Donald talked to Today’s Meredith Vieira, here are the transcript(s) of the interview:

DONALD TRUMP: I am saying I want to see the birth certificate. It’s very  simple. I want to see the birth certificate. How come his own family doesn’t  know which hospital he was born in? How come– forget about birth certificates.  Let’s say there’s no birth certificate. How come in the hospital itself, okay?  This is one of the…in the hospital itself, there’s no records of his birth. In  other words, it doesn’t say how much they paid, where is the doctor, here’s your  room bill. You know, all the

MEREDITH  VIEIRA: You’ve been privy to all of this to know this?

DONALD TRUMP: Well, I have people that actually have been studying it and  they cannot believe what they’re talking.

MEREDITH VIEIRA: You have people now out there searching– I mean, in  Hawaii?

DONALD TRUMP: Absolutely. And they cannot believe what they’re finding. And  I’m serious–

Here is the full transcript via Time:

MEREDITH VIEIRA:  So, is the time right now for you?

DONALD TRUMP:  Well, the time certainly is right. We’re a laughing stock as a country throughout the world. We’re being taken advantage of by other countries

MEREDITH VIEIRA:  If you were President, would keep a military presence in Iraq indefinitely.

DONALD TRUMP:  Let me just say something. There’s nobody more militaristic than me, but it’s also called attack the right target. Iran is going to take over Iraq, because we have de-neutered Iraq, you know that, in terms of their military. They’re gonna take them over very quickly as soon as we leave. If that’s gonna happen, they’re gonna take over the oil fields. The second biggest oil fields in the world. And if that’s gonna happen, I say we take over the oil fields…I would take over the oil fields, because otherwise, Iran is gonna take over the second biggest oil fields in the world. I would absolutely, without question, not leave that section of that country. I would take the oil. To the victor belong the spoils. You know, in the old days, you’d have a war. And you’d be in there. And you’d win. And you’d take over the country. Whether it’s oil or gold or whatever. You take over the country.

MEREDITH VIEIRA:   Okay. Are you saying if you were President, you would take us out of Afghanistan?

DONALD TRUMP:   Well, nothing’s simple. Because I don’t believe in foot soldiers. They get blown up on streets. But I do believe in airplanes that are 50,000 feet up. And when we see through intelligence what’s going on, knock the hell out. Oh, by the way, I’m much more militaristic than Obama. He got the Nobel Peace Prize, but, you know, I think they’re probably rethinking that one, every time he seizes a country. The problem is he seizes countries, but he doesn’t win….I’m not gonna have soldiers walking down on the street and get blown up and get shot at by snipers and killed, so we have to call the parents and say, “Your son was just killed on a street in Afghanistan.” But those people will have a lot more problems with me than they’re having right now. But I do it through the air and we’re not gonna have casualties.

MEREDITH VIEIRA:  Do you think given all the issues that this country is facing that this is something that resonates with the public? That they care about this?

DONALD TRUMP:  The Constitution of the United States…great document. And you agree with it?

MEREDITH VIEIRA:  Yeah, sure.

DONALD TRUMP:  It says you have to be born in this country. Essential. Have to be born in this country, okay? If he wasn’t born in this country, he has conned the whole world.

MEREDITH VIEIRA:  But you’re saying it’s a con. That’s what you’re saying.

DONALD TRUMP:  I’m not saying anything. I’m saying–

MEREDITH VIEIRA:  Sure you are.

DONALD TRUMP:  I am saying I want to see the birth certificate. It’s very simple. I want to see the birth certificate. How come his own family doesn’t know which hospital he was born in? How come– forget about birth certificates. Let’s say there’s no birth certificate. How come in the hospital itself, okay? This is one of the…in the hospital itself, there’s no records of his birth. In other words, it doesn’t say how much they paid, where is the doctor, here’s your room bill. You know, all the….. (*interuppted*)

MEREDITH VIEIRA:  You’ve been privy to all of this to know this?

DONALD TRUMP:  Well, I have people that actually have been studying it and they cannot believe what they’re talking.

MEREDITH VIEIRA:  You have people now out there searching– I mean, in Hawaii?

DONALD TRUMP:  Absolutely. And they cannot believe what they’re finding. And I’m serious–

MEREDITH VIERA:  You criticized Obama quite a bit in this interview and in the past. What do you think he has done well?

DONALD TRUMP:   I think the thing that he did best of all, is get elected. Get elected. He ran an unbelievable campaign although, in the end, Hillary was beating him in every state. It was pretty– I mean, by the end, I think people were maybe getting wise. And, you have to understand, I want Obama to do well. I don’t dislike him. I never met him….

If I had my choice of having Obama do great as a president, and do a really great job for this country, and not running, as opposed to running – I’d prefer that he did a great job. I love this country. But, this country is going to hell.

MEREDITH VIERA:  Among those potential Republican candidates, can you point to any of them and say, “That person would be a fine president”?

DONALD TRUMP:  Well, you know, it’s funny. They’ve all treated me so nicely. They’ve been so great… I’m not gonna go on any individual, but I will tell you I understand them. I know many of them…

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

41 Responses to The Donald Has Gone Nuclear Too…. Trump: I Have Investigators in Hawaii…’They Cannot Believe What They’re Finding’

1. ZMalfoy says:

I’m just gonna wait and see. Don’t want to get my hopes up in either direction. And I hope The Donald has some good bodyguards, if his people are finding unbelieveable things.

2. GracieD says:

I have, in several conversations, stipulated that Obama was born in Hawaii. He is still not Natural Born according to the book that our Founders based our Constitution on. Vattel’s Law of Nations states that Natural Born is being born to two Citizen Parents in this country. Sr was a British subject, which makes Jr a British subject by birth. I think our friend redpill can back me up/correct me where I’m wrong. That said, watch your six, Donald!

• You’ve got it, GracieD!

George Washington, John Jay, and the Natural Law Definition of “Natural Born Citizen”.

We need to all keep the faith until members of Congress begin supporting and defending Article II Section 1, Section 3 of the 20th Amendment, and the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.

Step 1 is verifying the “Obama birth narrative”… seeing the original, certified, hard copy vital records to determine the truth of Soetoro/Obama’s birth.

Step 2 is reacting to the outcome of that verification…

If the “Obama birth narrative” is 100% true, then he is a usurper because he does not meet the Natural Law definition of “natural born citizen”. A usurper should be immediately removed from office, all of the usurped actions (including Obamacare and judicial nominations) voided and stricken from the record, and the usurper sent to Gitmo .

If the “Obama birth narrative” is not 100% true, then he is guilty of forgery, perjury, obstruction of justice, etc., so even if he is a natural born citizen of the United States, he would still be guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors, and should be impeached, convicted, removed from office, and sent to Gitmo.

• MRM says:

@ Red Pill – yes please.

• The former Hawaii elections official who maintains there’s no long-form birth certificate for Barack Obama in the Aloha State is now saying the president and his aides have been “caught fibbing” about Obama’s background, and the “embarrassing” situation is making it difficult to fess up to the truth.

Tim Adams, who was senior elections clerk for the city and county of Honolulu during the 2008 campaign, made the statements in a two-hour interview with a group looking to disprove claims made by so-called birthers, those challenging Obama’s legal qualification to be president.

“I think people believe there’s been some kind of cover-up. And I don’t think it’s some big nefarious conspiracy. I think it’s politics as usual,” Adams said March 31 on Reality Check Radio, an Internet program on BlogTalkRadio.

“Barack Obama’s official autobiography was put out to the public for the public’s consumption and we all know politicians – they have a public persona, it’s created for consumption by the electorate – and I think that they’ve been caught fibbing, and it’s embarrassing.”

But Adams, who described himself as “pretty much a liberal” who backed Hillary Clinton in the campaign, thinks the president should produce a long-form birth certificate if he has one, even if it contains information that does not go along with the narrative proffered so far by Obama and his surrogates.

Read more: Hawaii elections clerk: Obama ‘caught fibbing’

• TNWAHM says:

So true, Gracie; but I still don’t think he was born in this country. This is why, when I see Rubio as a possible president/VP candidate, I channel my inner Aussie and say that he’s not eligible; his parents weren’t citizens when he was born.

• David says:

Unless his dad was Frank Marshall Davis , then he would have two native born parents and a dad he looked like (unlike Sr)’ . As we would say in the hills ,he got his communism honest

3. TNWAHM says:

I am loving “The Donald” right now. IMHO, he started out with this as a gimmick to stand out from the other primary candidates, but then when he started looking into this seriously, he had a WTF ~not winning the future~ moment. He is NOT afraid to say that he loves this country. He knows that w/o freedom and capitalism, his American dream wouldn’t have happenned. I knew the primaries were going to be fun. Pass the popcorn indeed.

4. G8rMom7 says:

I have been following this since before the 08 election. Now, I’ve heard the Natural Born Citizen argument but what is the deal? Why hasn’t that been talked about since obviously if we were following that ideal, he would not have been allowed to run. So why not? Why, if this was what we have followed all this time, is it just being realized now?

Was there any other president elected whose parent(s) were not US citizens when they were born? What about someone like my dad who was born in the US but moved back to Portugal for his childhood and then came back to the US when he was 18? Sorry, but I know NO ONE more patriotic than that man and as I understand it, that rule was made because they didn’t want the President to have loyalty to any other country than the US. But geesh, our whole nation is made up of immigrants. All of us have heritage from other countries…some direct heritage like my dad. Doesn’t mean they don’t consider themselves loyal American citizens! My brother-in-law was born in Canada because his dad (a US citizen) was playing CFL football. So my BIL has duel citizenship. Could he run for President? It wasn’t his fault his parents were living in Canada earning a living.

Anyway, I guess I answered my own question about why this hasn’t been brought up. Sorry, but I just think the requirement of having both parents be US citizens was a good idea and understand the logic, but I’m not sure the founders had any idea of how many people all over the world would come here BECAUSE of the freedoms those same founders put in place for this great nation. And many of those immigrants have an even DEEPER appreciation for that freedom after coming from a very UN-free place.

That’s my .02.

But go Donald go! I am all for getting to the bottom of that shady-ass record of this guy. There are just TOO many things about him that are a mystery and THAT of course needs to be disclosed. Just like Sundance said in one of his other posts…you wouldn’t hire someone for a minimum-wage job with so little to go on as to their qualifications.

5. Gypsy says:

I can’t wait to see what he finds!

6. Patriot Dreamer says:

Rush is talking about this now! LOL!

• TNWAHM says:

Bo Snerdley finally let a call thru about it. I agree with Rush 99.99% of the time, but I’ve been miffed about the Birth Certificate issue. Grant it, Rush has been the most vocal in opposition to BO/BS and said more about his lack of qualifications, but I still think if he would have pushed it during the ’08 election, there might have been a different outcome.

I thought it was interesting when Rush talked to Trump awhile back when Trump was going after BO/BS on China. Rush doesn’t interview just anybody. I’m wondering if he knew that Trump was going to go in this direction next. I think he did and maybe they are working on this together. Enquiring minds want to know.

7. staceedb says:

Do you really think Trump can be trusted or do you think he is somewhat making fun of those of us who have doubts? I am not sure…just don’t trust anyone…one of Rahm Emmanuel’s brothers is his agent, etc…that is scary enough…IDK..

• Sharon says:

I don’t trust anybody, staccedb. If someone really is trustworthy, that will prove itself in time, regardless of the “absence of my trust.” If someone trustworthy and capable rises to the top and helps salvage our Republic, their rise to the top will not be dependent on me believing in them at every moment. Ronald Reagan came from nowhere and just kept on plugging with the truth….he didn’t rise to the top because everybody thought he was capable. He rose to the top because he was capable.

Our “trusting people” hasn’t worked out too well, has it? So I don’t put any confidence in “who is trusted” by anyone….

• Stacee, It is not so much a matter of trust, as it is cheering on someone who finally jumps the damn wall and takes the fight to them. Yeah, there is a lot about The Donald I’m not keen on….. But he is warming me up with a direct approach at making lefty splodey heads. That, and I don’t doubt his love for American Exceptionalism.

8. Sharon says:

I just watched Trump’s mowdown of Meredith Ditz from this morning’s Today Show. I find it highly entertaining to drink in the looks on the faces of these empty-heads when they are confronted by someone who isn’t afraid of them, who can speak to the facts, who has enough money that they can’t hurt him….she looked like she was watching something she had never confronted in her entire life. Probably was a first. I get a kick out of him because when he’s talking, I don’t have to be holding my breath wondering if he’s going to get his point out and if he’s going to “get it said”….like we all have to worry about with even the best conservatives (except Sarah for the most part)

• Intelligent Conservative says:

Absolutely! When Obama speaks, people are fascinated by HOW PROFOUND HE SOUNDS; when Trump speaks, people are fascinated by WHAT HE SAYS. It doesn’t matter what your roots are or how intelligent you are, when Trump talks, you understand what he is saying. I, for one, respect and appreciate that. As one commentor a couple of days ago said about Obama – he puts together “power phrases” he learned to use in business training, but strings them together in a way that shows he doesn’t truly understand them – sounds pretty, means nothing!

9. whosebone says:

ok fellow patriots, help me out here.
    I have been going to foxnews.com/shep at 3PM eastern time and joining jonathan hunts “live chat” and asking questions about obamas backround and history only to find that jonathan censors and refuses to post ANY question or comment along those lines, saying that its not interesting.
    So Im asking those of you that are able to join me in this quest to find out why fox news and or jonathan hunt personally will not entertain questions along these lines.
    I have asked about obamas birth certificate, passport records,, college funding records, his use of multiple social security numbers,his apparent current use of a ss# that is from a state he has never lived or worked in, and his membership in a chicago gay mens club, and mr hunt refuses to post these legitimate Constitutional elgibility questions, only posting enough of my comments to turn other chatters against me and at times attacking me personally.
    I have no idea why fox news and/or mr hunt is carrying water for this illegal muslim usurper but if enough Patriots demand the truth the pressure will become so great fox will be forced to address these questions.
    Thanks in advance to those that can help us all uncover the truth about this regime.

• Sharon says:

You’ve got some good questions based on specifics….I’m not that anxious myself to make the BC a singular issue, ….partly because of all the things that are blowing up in obama’s face that will eventually help. Once the attempted confrontation becomes somewhat individualized (as you describe their responses to your efforts) it’s unfortunately true that increasing the volume will often not produce different results. So we have to make decisions about the most effective use of energy and time, and we will have a variety of opinions about that. Apparently Jonathan has chosen not to engage the subject and is in a position to implement that decision with regard to the program. I can’t see that there’s much to do about that….just raising the volume won’t change the basics.

• stellap says:

Ditto Sharon. That is why it is important that someone like Trump, who is well known to a large percentage of the USA, brings up matters like this. He can do it and not be called a nut. We can’t. Jonathon Hunt is staying away from it because he doesn’t want to be categorized as a birther, or Fox News has instructed their news talkers to stay away from the subject.

10. staceedb says:

Well….I hope he is sincere and does uncover what needs to be uncovered…thought it was amusing when a caller to Rush today asked …”why didn’t you guys ask such things BEFORE the election??”

• Sharon says:

And I think Snerdley put the call through and Rush put it on the air because he had decided the time was right to put his own marker down. How much you wanta bet and he and Donald have had private conversations? I’d hope so. I want them in cahoots on this one.

• MRM says:

starting to feel like an “echo” but I think you are absolutely right. Rush and Donald are two guys who have made their way in the America we love. I can’t imagine that they would give up without a fight even though they could both relocate in a heartbeat. Both of them appreciate what America stands for (or used to, anyway) and have the resources to fight for it.

• GracieD says:

Rush has said that he and The Donald play golf together, so it is possible.

• Intelligent Conservative says:

OR PERHAPS HE IS JUST “FOLLOWING THE LEADER”! Now that Trump is willing to take the plunge, others are getting braver. Trump has said he’s becoming more doubtful of Obama’s legitimacy to hold the office of president the more his investigators uncover, but he made it pretty clear that his original reason for getting involved in the birth issue was because he wanted it resolved before the campaign so he can beat Obama on the important issues facing our country. Regardless of the outcome of the birth investigation, nothing can or will be done about it fast enough to get Obama out of office before the next election, and doubtless Trump realizes that.

11. Garnette says:

I am totally loving Trump for doing this. I don’t know if he will throw his hat into the ring. But, you have to imagine that he is not happy with the impact the economy has on his business. He realizes things need to change and is doing what needs to be done and hopefully this country will benefit from what he is currently doing. I may not trust what he does when it comes to business but I know that he looks into everything very carefully before he makes a move and makes sure he is surrounded by people that can look into everything for him.

The one question that has been plaguing me is why was Mr On TV 24/7 so quiet about his announcement he is running again.

12. mike3481 says:

Why does anyone spend two million dollars in lawyer’s fees to keep something like a birth certificate or school records from becoming public?

That question is kryptonite for Obama cuz he has no reasonable answer.

• MRM says:

Kryptonite indeed! but thus far, it’s only affected those who have tried to use it. It looks like Trump may have the lead shield necessary to use it to his (our) advantage. (yes, I grew up reading Superman comics!)

• Menagerie says:

Where did the 2 mil come from? I’m not believing he personally paid it. Why would any campagn donor br ok with him blowing this much to hide who he is,which is what it really boils down to. Oh, yeah,cuz they are stoopid to begin with.

13. Garnette says:

Dots are coming together for me and I got to say the Donald is leading an interesting dance. It is good that a man who is in the position he is in loves the country enough to do what needs to be done.

• Sharon says:

You know how they always say that in a trial, the attorneys questioning the witnesses should never ask a question they don’t already know the answer to…..well, I’m wondering if The Donald already knows a lot more than he’s letting on to, but is willing to pursue the public dance because he already actually knows how it ends??? I can’t imagine him risking doing what he’s doing based on hunches…even to a greater extent than he’s already made reference to. We don’t have to worry about The Donald’s loyalties, I don’t believe.

14. Ad rem says:

Here’s a good one. “Why Trump is Surging in New Hampshire.”
    “It was Huckabee’s weak-kneed performance in the face of the “birther” questions that induced me to write on March 4, “In the Republican spirit of free enterprise, I would recommend my new book, Deconstructing Obama . . . . The first Republican candidate to educate himself on this issue, and to turn the tables on his tormentors, will likely be the next president of the United States.”

15. iamincredulous says:

“I know this. I will be better than anybody. I will do the best job. If I decide to run, I will do the best job. I will be best for this country. And, you may say, “Oh, gee, that doesn’t sound like George Washington.” Well, guess what? Before George Washington ran, he didn’t sound like George Washington either. I will be and do a great job, if I run and if I win.

So these comments were made BEFORE the primaries. Why are they being brought up now as if he just said them?