We have proof (see below) that Doctors are fabricating ‘sick excuse’ notices for teachers to attend political protest in Wisconsin.   Unbelievable…. Just Unreal….. liars, manipulators, cheats; and these are the “Teachers”. [Madison, WI] As tens of thousands of public employees skipped work this week to attend protest rallies outside the Wisconsin State Capitol, many wondered if they would face any disciplinary action for unexcused absences.
On Saturday, a group of men and women in lab coats purporting to be doctors were handing out medical excuse notes, without examining the ‘patients.’

“I asked this doctor what he was doing and he told me they were handing out excuses to people who were feeling sick due to emotional, mental or financial distress,” said Christian Hartsock. “They never performed an exam–he asked me how I was feeling today and I said I’m from California and I’m not used to the cold, so he handed me a note.”

Another woman, who wished to remain anonymous, said they were handing out excuses like they were leaflets.

“I asked if they were handing out doctors’ excuses and a guy said yes and asked me if I needed one,” she said. “When I told them I needed one for February 16 and 17th, he wondered if I wanted to come back here for the protests next week.”

What happened next?

“I said, ‘sure,’ and I received a doctor’s note for the 16th through the 25th of February, without a medical exam.”

The notes read

Feb 19, 2011

Patient’s name______

Date of birth ____/_____/_____

To Whom it May Concern:

This is confirm I have seen and evaluated the above named patient.

Please excuse from work/school due to a medical condition from

____/____/____ through

Please contact me at badgerdoctors@gmail.com if additional information is needed. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Physician Signature:

Physician Name

WI license number

Based on an examination of the signature and medical license number provided, one of the men handing out these notes was purporting to be James H Shropshire MD, a Clinical Associate Professor at the University Wisconsin Madison.

At this time, MacIver News Service is attempting to contact Dr. Shropshire to see if indeed he was the one handing out the notes on the Capitol Square

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Fake Doctors’ Notes Being Handed Out at Wisconsin Gov. Union Rally – We have proof !!

1. ZurichMike says:

I would take the video footage, ID the teachers, and fire them.

• Wait until the kids see the fake doctor notes being written for teachers. Kids learn fast; next time a kid brings a note from “home” or a “doctor” for his absence in his own handwriting, you know what his response will be when caught !! Teachers and Doctors, setting a great example for the kids of Wisc.

2. Sharon says:

The left may have run all over the conservatives in the 2008 election by their massive use of technology, etc…..but it had never occurred to them just how powerful the truthful use of technology would be when and if it was employed by the conservatives. They are about to find out. They want abrasive confrontation? They’re about to be scrubbed with the truth until they are just shiny.

3. GracieD says:

Methinks some Divine Intervention may be in order. I was taught never to be dishonest, especially about being sick, lest God make you sick to teach you a lesson. 😀

4. stellap says:

Larry Kudlow:

“President Obama, who keeps telling us he’s a budget cutter, has taken the side of the public unions. John Boehner correctly rapped Obama’s knuckles for this. If the state of Wisconsin voters elected a Chris Christie-type governor with a Republican legislature, then it is a local states’ rights issue.

But does President Obama even know that the scope of collective bargaining for federal employees is sharply limited? According to the Manhattan Institute, federal workers are forbidden to collectively bargain for wages or benefits. Instead, pay increases are determined annually through legislation.”

5. Kristi says:

If they are real Dr’s they should have their license revoked.

• James H Shropshire MD
      Job title: Clinical Associate Professor
      Office phone: (608) 222-8779
      Email: james.shropshire@uwmf.wisc.edu
      Clinic: Monona
      Affiliation: UW Health – Monona
      Dr. Shropshire is an Associate Clinical Professor in the UW Department of Family Medicine, and has been practicing at the UW Health-Monona clinic for over 15 years. He grew up in Monona, went to undergrad at Hamline University in St. Paul, MN, Medical School here at the UW, and then returned to St. Paul for Residency with the University of Minnesota. He practices a full range of family medicine, including hospital work, obstetrics, office surgeries and family-centered primary care with special interest in Sports Medicine and prevention. He is fluent in Spanish and coordinates an international health rotation in Belize. Dr. Shropshire also teaches medical students, acting as director of one semester of the Patient Doctor and Society (PDS) Course. He also works closely with medical students as a mentor in the Academic and Careers Advising Program (ACAP) in the Medical School. He loves music, playing guitar and saxophone in a local band, Leeding Zeros, and has a wife and two children that also keep him very busy outside the practice.

• Ad rem says:

Leeding Zeros? How appropriate for an Obamabot.

• Sharon says:

I did e-mail him, just asking him if he is really doing this…and sharing with him the fact that I’m ever so glad he’s been exposed if he is…..

If he is not, he’s got some damage control to do. If he is, any damage control he may attempt will not work. That ship has sailed! We are the sleeping dog that they just couldn’t leave alone!….wide awake and bow-wowing now.

6. Bijou says:

Andrew Breitbart speaking at the rally today:
    (apologies if this has already been posted somewhere)

7. Bijou says:

Herman Cain’s address at the rally: