Bill O’Reilly Interviews President Obama…… 4:45pm

The O’Reilly/Obama Interview should air at 4:45pm.   Hope you’ve got a widescreen big enough for those egos.   (via Mediaite)  As heated as both national and international politics may be at the moment, Wikileaks and the Egyptian revolts will have some serious competition for attention from the Super Bowl. Americans are gathering their tailgate fare and getting their jerseys ready, but if there is some sort of football game going on this Sunday, Bill O’Reilly seems to have not gotten the memo– he’s far more interested in what he believes will be the “most-watched interview of all time” preceding the game– an interview which, coincidentally, he is giving.

O’Reilly phoned into the Factor to chat with fill-in host Laura Ingraham about his interview prep (“push-ups?” she asked, tongue firmly planted in cheek). Beside taking a couple of days off to research and “taking it all in right now,” O’Reilly admits that he will likely not be entirely sure what the structure of the interview will be until he gets there. Of utmost concern, he noted, was that, in his previous experience, “often I had to interrupt him,” something “easy to do… to a senator, but it’s not that easy to do to the President.” Nonetheless, given his previously rapport with President Obama, O’Reilly hopes that it will be “more of a conversation than an interview” full of “provocative” but “very simple” questions.

Ingraham then asked O’Reilly about his ratings expectations, jokingly asking whether this will be “the most watched interview in the history of mankind in the entire world.” “There’s no question it will be,” O’Reilly replied without skipping a beat– though he didn’t take the credit. “That’s not because of me or Obama,” he noted, “it’s because of the internet.”

The interview, which will air before the Super Bowl [at 4:45pm est], is scheduled to be short and sweet (as O’Reilly put it, the “quickest 15 minutes you’ve ever seen”), but for now, O’Reilly’s preview on the via Fox News.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Bill O’Reilly Interviews President Obama…… 4:45pm

1. weeweed says:

No, my widescreen tv is NOT wide enough.

2. churchlady1904 says:

“Provocative” but “very simple” questions translates
    into squishy softball questions. Or no follow-ups.

Remember how O’Reilly did that about-face after his
    interview with BO in 2008?? Up until that point, he
    had been asking substantive questions about Obama’s
    foreign policy, economic solutions, etal. I heard that
    some prominent newsperson had his family threatened
    if he dug too deep into BO’s past & present. If true,
    I wouldn’t be too surprised if it were O’Reilly.

3. g8rmom7 says:

I honestly don’t know if I’ll watch this…I just can’t stand watching O…no matter who is interviewing him. Now if Glenn Beck got to interview…THAT I would watch.

4. MRM says:

I don’t know if I can bring myself to watch. I’m guessing it will be a slobberfest as BOR tries to kiss up to BØ. ugh.

• marie says:

im with you..i cannot stand to watch ..but am curious how much oreilly will kiss ass, so i may just listen to it. i’m certainly not expecting anything earth shattering.

5. garnette says:

15 minutes???? All this hoopla about a 15 minute interview. If you think about it, that works out to be about 30 sentences between the two men. It really sounds like it is going to be a short infomercial more than a fact based interview.

6. redgrandma says:

This comment has been deleted by site administrator. Please contact: refuge2012@hushmail.com if you have any inquiry or concern. Warmest regards. – Admin.

7. Sharon says:

Think of it this way: BOR is interviewing the former Senator from Illinois. That’s all. I noticed it was on, but then realized the back hall needed dusting right away, so missed it.

• MRM says:

I saw enough to notice Barry’s eyes looked weird (hooded? is that the word?) and then remembered that my walk needed shoveling …. again.

• Eden says:

They got his Adderal adjusted better this interview. He was too dosed last time O’Reilly had him on. I couldn’t watch it very long, but it has been rerun a bunch and hard to avoid. It was just as disappointing as I expected.

8. g8rmom7 says:

I ended up seeing most of it while I made my queso dip. All I can say is “meh”.

9. GracieD says:

Kinda reminded me of the question: How do you know if Zippy is lying? His lips are moving. Is it just me, or did he look like he was trying to be believable? Looks to me like he is in denial about Obamacare being ruled Unconstitutional.