Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
ctdar on Thursday Open Thread – D… rashomon on Awesome GOP Candidate Commerci… stella on Thursday Open Thread – D… doodahdaze on Thursday Open Thread – D… howie on Knock Out Attacks – Anot… ctdar on Knock Out Attacks – Anot… myopiafree on Um, Hey Pryor… You… stella on Thursday Open Thread – D… stella on Knock Out Attacks – Anot… WeeWeed on Thursday Open Thread – D… WeeWeed on Thursday Open Thread – D… Michael Lawless on Knock Out Attacks – Anot… WeeWeed on Thursday Open Thread – D… Michael Lawless on Creepy, Really Creepy –… CoffeeBreak on Thursday Open Thread – D…
- Knock Out Attacks – Another New York City Councilwoman Says Jews Bring It On Themselves…
- Enough Already ! – Minnesota College Students Sick Of The Professor’s Continual Screams Of Racism In Class….
- Awesome GOP Candidate Commercial – Mike Collins (GA-10th District)
- Good VS Bad? Sometimes It’s Just How You Look At Things….
- Thursday Open Thread – December 5th
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- Knock Out Attacks - Another New York City Councilwoman Says Jews Bring It On Themselves... wp.me/p1kzlW-j59 4 hours ago
- Enough Already ! - Minnesota College Students Sick Of The Professor's Continual Screams Of Racism In Class.... wp.me/p1kzlW-j55 5 hours ago
- RT @jjauthor: Well said! @CVPayne: Charles Payne on the most despicable form of politics, buckets of victims. @drscott_atlanta http://t.co… 5 hours ago
- Awesome GOP Candidate Commercial - Mike Collins (GA-10th District) wp.me/p1kzlW-j52 6 hours ago
- Good VS Bad? Sometimes It's Just How You Look At Things.... wp.me/p1kzlW-j4Y 6 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
1MVetMarch October 13th 2013My Tweets
Category Archives: Obamacare
Harvard Poll: Obama’s Approval Rating Among His Key Constituencies Crater, Millennials Aged 18-29 Now Approve By Only 41%…
Is the bloom off the ruse? Still too early to tell, and the mellennials have repeatedly shown a remarkable propensity to be duped and manipulated (see: Sandra Fluke et al) so until we see consistency from Jon Stewart’s watchers, meh. WASHINGTON … Continue reading
Vulnerable Arkansas Democrat Senator Mark Pryor voted to fully support Obamacare and Amnesty for Illegal Aliens. So facing a 2014 election, this is what he comes up with:
So we’ll skip the hypocrisy of the German family being deported -because they want to homeschool their children- against the criminal uncle of President Obama who just received legal residency status, and focus on one aspect of this story from Boston. … Continue reading
Serendipitous Irony – Obama Says He Will Never Allow Repeal/Replacement of Obamacare on Same Date Rasmussen Poll Shows 81% Of Americans Want Repeal/Replacement….
Talk about being on the wrong side of the American People…. Sheeesh, it’s no wonder there was no public audience today for President Obama’s Pro-ObamaCare speech. Watch the video below for President Obama’s position and assertions. The claps you hear are … Continue reading
Surprising article from the liberal Washington Post. It is definitely Denis McDonough and Valerie Jarrett’s #1 job to figure out how to avoid the dropped coverage healthcare explosion set to go off just before the election of 2014. (Washington Post) … Continue reading
What do you think about the effectiveness of this commercial airing in contested congressional districts. The commercial was produced by AFP (Koch Bros). Do you think it is effective ?
Former White House Officials Talk About Ineptitude of The Presidential Staff and Visible Consequences….
I hate to take exception with a substantive portion of this article but it misses several key factors. Not the least of which is the decision to say: “….. if you like your plan/doctor, you can keep your plan/doctor – period”….., was … Continue reading
Quote Of The Weekend – George Will: “All Hell Is Going To Break Loose” (When Employers Dump Plans Because Of Obamacare)
…. “Watch the employers, because if they start dumping people into Medicare and into Medicaid, and the doctors then say, ‘The burdens are too high, and the reimbursement is too low, we’re not seeing Medicaid patients,’ then all hell is … Continue reading