Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
JohnP on Saturday Open Thread – F… FairestWitness on Mark Levin Speaks To CPAC… JohnP on Saturday Open Thread – F… 2+2 on Saturday Open Thread – F… 2+2 on Saturday Open Thread – F… auscitizenmom on Saturday Open Thread – F… F.D.R. in Hell on Saturday Open Thread – F… QuadGMoto on UCLA Student Board Meeting Rev… JohnP on Saturday Open Thread – F… auscitizenmom on Saturday Open Thread – F… QuadGMoto on UCLA Student Board Meeting Rev… Sharon on UCLA Student Board Meeting Rev… nyetneetot on Saturday Open Thread – F… Steve Jacobs (@Bigfo… on If You Build It, They Will Bom… F.D.R. in Hell on Saturday Open Thread – F…
- Mark Levin Speaks To CPAC – The Conservative Voice Takes On President Obama and The Republicans….
- UCLA Student Board Meeting Reveals Major Anti-Semitism, Group Peer Pressure, Visible Bigotry and Liberal Hypocrisy…
- Obama’s Hometown Chicago Gets Another Downgrading From Moody’s Investor Service…
- High Times – Colorado First Year Weed Stats: 148,000 lbs Sold in 2014 – Cannabis, Weed, Dope, Pot, Mary-Jane, Doobies….
- Ronnie Awards: The First Conservative Award Show!
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- RT @KetchB: I dunno @DanJoseph78 , I'd say this is a pretty big endorsement. @RedEyeFNC @FoxNews http://t.co/OLWnIkzeph 14 hours ago
- Saturday Open Thread – February 28th wp.me/p1kzlW-piM 15 hours ago
- @larryelder I believe he was talking about the 2014 statistical odds for IRS audit.... ie. domestic terror threats. 17 hours ago
- Smidgen Alert – IRS Withheld Document From Inspector General Showing Existence Of IRS Email Tapes…. wp.me/p1kzlW-piJ 17 hours ago
- DHS Head Jeh Johnson Can’t Name Law Authorizing Obama Admin To Issue Social Security Numbers To Illegal Aliens… wp.me/p1kzlW-piE 19 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
Category Archives: Obamacare
Given the entire foundation surrounding Jonathan Gruber’s expertise is based on lies, deceptions and false presentations, does it really come as a surprise that he billed various state governments for products and services he neither produced nor serviced? Vermont got “Grubered” … Continue reading
Yesterday someone posted this story on my Facebook news feed. Checking on the internet, there are appearances of this same story a year ago, at least one website said that they had verified the insurance rates for the income parameters … Continue reading
This next step continues the previously outlined Nine Stages Of Outrage – Obamacare (Via CNN )The next Obamacare controversy is right around the corner. Obamacare enrollees who received subsidies to help pay for coverage will soon have to reconcile how much they … Continue reading
Trey Gowdy – Did you apologize because you “said it”, or did you “meant it”? Jim Jordan – How much were you paid?
*UPDATE* – Louisiana Senate Election Today… *Update* ROFLMAO Well That Didn’t Take Long – Cassidy Wins !!
8:00pm POLLS CLOSED – Results Available HERE and also HERE Official STATE Results available HERE pic.twitter.com/Ywseg4qgQG — Pam Besteder (@pambesteder) December 7, 2014 BREAKING: Cassidy defeats Landrieu in Louisiana Senate race, bolstering GOP majority in new Senate. — The Associated … Continue reading