Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
scaretactics on Wow – Accidental Expose… nyetneetot on Head of Colorado Muslim Counci… sundance on 10/23/14 Mike Brown Shooting… sundance on Wow – Accidental Expose… lovemygirl on Report: At Least Seven Or Eigh… tyrannocankles on Wow – Accidental Expose… BertDilbert on Wow – Accidental Expose… tyrannocankles on Wow – Accidental Expose… Stormyeyesc on Wow – Accidental Expose… Be Ge on Wow – Accidental Expose… jello333 on Report: At Least Seven Or Eigh… truecoiors on Wow – Accidental Expose… marinetelecom on Report: At Least Seven Or Eigh… tappin52 on Report: At Least Seven Or Eigh… ShouldaStayedInSkool on Head of Colorado Muslim Counci…
- 10/23/14 Mike Brown Shooting – Open Discussion Thread
- Thursday Open Thread – October 23rd
- Wow – Accidental Expose’ – Feds Offered Mike Brown Evidence To Editor Of Black Audience Newspaper Who Refused Information Because of Backlash Fear From Audience….
- Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper Delivers Stark Speech – Directly Calls Attacks “Terrorist Attacks” and Identifies “Islamic Terrorists”…
- Head of Colorado Muslim Council Shocked, “SHOCKED”, Three Teen Girls Would Run Off To Join ISIS…
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- RT @Nettles18: Mr. Crump reacts to new autopsy report: youtu.be/ZBo7nsPjHLk via @YouTube 4 minutes ago
- 10/23/14 Mike Brown Shooting – Open Discussion Thread wp.me/p1kzlW-nFU 9 minutes ago
- Thursday Open Thread – October 23rd wp.me/p1kzlW-nFR 14 minutes ago
- RT @JamesMoore_org: Parliament will sit tomorrow at 10am as scheduled. Our democracy cannot and will not be intimidated by today's events. 46 minutes ago
- Wow – Accidental Expose’ – Feds Offered Mike Brown Evidence To Editor Of Black Audience Newspaper Who Refused… wp.me/p1kzlW-nFL 1 hour ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
1MVetMarch October 13th 2013My Tweets
Category Archives: North Africa
If this is accurate it would explain why no travel ban is being considered. Washington, DC – Judicial Watch has learned that the Obama administration is actively formulating plans to admit Ebola-infected non-U.S. citizens into the United States for treatment. … Continue reading
President Obama Authorizes National Guard Reserve Activation For West African Ebola Deployments… “Operation FUBAR” !
Reminder – healthcare workers in Liberia are now on strike. Pres Obama signs Exec Order authorizing use of Reservists to assist in US Military mission building Ebola treatment centers in West Africa. — Mark Knoller (@markknoller) October 16, 2014
You Can’t Make This Stuff Up – Administration Announces West African Quarantine – Not For West Africans, For Americans,… For Troops….
On the same day that White House spokesperson, Josh Earnest, states the official U.S. position is to continue allowing inbound flights from the Ebola hot zone of West Africa without change or impediment, the administration announces it will enforce mandatory … Continue reading
“Anxiety Deployment” – U.S. Military Families Carry New Concerns With Our Military Dispatched To The Ebola Hot Zone…
(Reuters) – At Fort Campbell in Kentucky, spouses of U.S. soldiers headed to Liberia seem to be lingering just a bit longer than usual after pre-deployment briefings, hungry for information about Ebola. For these families, the virus is raising a … Continue reading
UPDATES: Possible #2 North Dallas Ebola Exposure (Evaluation Underway) – Patient 2 Is A Police Officer, Michael Monnig, Who Was Inside Patient Zero Apartment….
A man walks into a clinic (CareNow) in Frisco Texas with Ebola symptoms and reported direct contact with Patient Zero, Thomas Eric Duncan. • Clinic on lockdown. • Dallas Health and CDC in Hazmat suits respond. • CDC says this patient is not one … Continue reading
DALLAS (AP) — The first Ebola patient diagnosed in the United States died Wednesday morning in a Dallas hospital Wednesday, a hospital spokesman said. Thomas Eric Duncan was pronounced dead at 7:51 a.m. at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas, where … Continue reading