Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
afghanvet18f on Enough Already ! – Minne… sundance on Um, Hey Pryor… You… sundance on Thursday Open Thread – D… Ian on Enough Already ! – Minne… taqiyyologist on Dangerous Radioactive Waste St… taqiyyologist on Enough Already ! – Minne… taqiyyologist on Enough Already ! – Minne… LetJusticePrevail" on Enough Already ! – Minne… taqiyyologist on Good VS Bad? Sometimes It… Sentenza on Creepy, Really Creepy –… LetJusticePrevail" on Awesome GOP Candidate Commerci… Spar Harmon on Prayer Requests – Part… sundance on MSNBC Flails – Martin Ba… BabyBoomer on Creepy, Really Creepy –… LetJusticePrevail" on Good VS Bad? Sometimes It…
- Knock Out Attacks – Another New York City Councilwoman Says Jews Bring It On Themselves…
- Enough Already ! – Minnesota College Students Sick Of The Professor’s Continual Screams Of Racism In Class….
- Awesome GOP Candidate Commercial – Mike Collins (GA-10th District)
- Good VS Bad? Sometimes It’s Just How You Look At Things….
- Thursday Open Thread – December 5th
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- Knock Out Attacks - Another New York City Councilwoman Says Jews Bring It On Themselves... wp.me/p1kzlW-j59 28 minutes ago
- Enough Already ! - Minnesota College Students Sick Of The Professor's Continual Screams Of Racism In Class.... wp.me/p1kzlW-j55 52 minutes ago
- RT @jjauthor: Well said! @CVPayne: Charles Payne on the most despicable form of politics, buckets of victims. @drscott_atlanta http://t.co… 1 hour ago
- Awesome GOP Candidate Commercial - Mike Collins (GA-10th District) wp.me/p1kzlW-j52 1 hour ago
- Good VS Bad? Sometimes It's Just How You Look At Things.... wp.me/p1kzlW-j4Y 2 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
1MVetMarch October 13th 2013My Tweets
Category Archives: John Boehner
The Kentucky, Tennessee and South Carolina Tea party Tests are discussed toward the end:
(Via GWP) In March 2006, polls showed President George Bush had a 37% approval rating. The exact same 37% approval rating as Obama’s today. But, the difference in media headlines for the two presidents is disgustingly extreme. Blasting and berating … Continue reading
Still Dancing !! Yesterday we noted a slip in the strength of narrative from President Stompy Feet. A slip that’s reflective of a change in internal White House polling on the current issues around the federal government shutdown. However, the most *telling* … Continue reading
The White House and Harry Reid are Flinching….. The Signs Are There, But You Will Not See Them In The Media…..
Message to GOP – Hold the line ! Message to Tea Party Freshman Patriots – “Hold The GOP” ! *Note this picture is from TODAY. Note what has replaced the “Halo” – It’s subtle, but if the media did not … Continue reading
She tried, and failed. She tried again, and failed again. She kept trying, and kept failing.
Still Dancing…. And so we enter Day #4 of the federal shutdown with the media still gnashing it’s horrible teeth determined to frame the horrid Republican Anarchists, Terrorists, jihadists. But the electorate continue to defy the media demands. Tea Party … Continue reading